Shian's Guide to Successful Trading

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Shian's Guide to Successful Trading

Postby SnowyAshes » Sat May 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Digit wrote:i tried trading with someone, i gave them three wishlist pets they wanted, and same rarity as the ones i wanted, and they denied the trade. it was really strange.

Was the date of their pets older than yours? That matters to some people. Additionally, some people have pets on their wishlist they don't really care about anymore but don't take off their wishlist anyway...
╔══════════════════════════╗
INFJ-T ~ It/Its ~ Asexual ~ Sapphic
──────── ──────── ────────
Interests: Folklore, Robots, AI.
──────── ──────── ────────
Likes: Transformers, Mushi-Shi, Kuroshitsuji, Ayakashi + Mononoke Tales, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Studio Ghibli, Nurarihyon no Mago and many others.
╚══════════════════════════╝
SnowyAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartsen123 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:02 pm

i dont know if this is allowed, but could someone clarify how much this is worth? im not very sure with this whole "rares" system and i'd like to know if i could trade this for maybe a 2015 vr.
Attachments
cs pound adopt.PNG
cs pound adopt.PNG (54.85 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
I'd like to first acknowledge Reigncat and sunzie for both giving me rare pets! They're the best! :))
Hi! I'm tartsen123, and I play Transformice and Animal jam as well as CS. I'm not a very good trader, so trade with me at your own risk X3
tartsen123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bushy36 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:18 am

tartsen123 wrote:i dont know if this is allowed, but could someone clarify how much this is worth? im not very sure with this whole "rares" system and i'd like to know if i could trade this for maybe a 2015 vr.

just a tip, go to the "fair trades thread" as you will get more answers.
Hi everyone! My name is Melodymixer, and I am a little random. I'm a little obsessed with the one form called "Annoying Things People Do With Your Pet(s)
I love dogs, especially my relatives dogs, Oscar and Foxy (he died sadly)
I owe all the pets I have to the pound.. I got all of mine from the Pound.

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
I do believe in Jesus and God <33
Bushy36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of void » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:41 am

2. Lock the groups you are not trading.

SERIOUSLY
No one does this and then get mad when you try and trade for a pet they don't want traded.
I can't read minds T.T
B0g0sbinted#9594 | he/they/she
⭑✦⭑
⭑💓
⭑✦⭑
I am collecting ALL CS pets!
Prince of void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evilpineapples » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:32 am

Hi! I just wanted to make a suggestion for the point on fonts, I think that when people put a light font or a font that clashes with the green its very hard to read and often i have to tilt my screen way back in order to read their rules.
evilpineapples

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:15 am

added :)
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evilpineapples » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 am

thanks Shian! (:
evilpineapples

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:50 pm

This may be a rather old complaint since I haven't seen it around lately, but since I have seen it some in the recent past, I may as well bring it up just in case. Something that really bothers me are trade rules that read like "If you say 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

This sort of thing makes people look really unapproachable, condescending, and rude. And while I don't personally use the shorthand 'pls', I've developed a habit of just not bothering to trade with such people out of spite because it's just such a massive peeve.

If somebody has a perfectly readable message and a decent trade and the only reason you cancel is because they slipped in a 'pls' somewhere in their trade message, that's... really annoying. It just makes you an annoying person. Not to mention gives you a reputation as being rude or condescending, over common typing shorthand, on a website widely used by young teens and children.

Like I said, even I just automatically ditch an attempted trade if I find out the other person has something like that in their trade rules. Which is why I bring it up in the first place; it's a very negative sort of rule to have and it does nothing except drive away potentially good trades.

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:30 am

I think that's covered under the "Be positive" ruling and "Don't demand things".
There's so many examples of rude trade messages like that that it's impossible to list all the specific ones.
You also have to remember this guide only helps those that want to improve. There will always be people that don't care to lock NFT pets or have codewords or don't care to change their rules to make themselves more approachable.
If someone's rules are really rude, you can always report it of course, but I don't think that particular example falls under this rule.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddora » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:36 am

Bump,love this post!
Xanje ->Image <- Another Awesome Pet Site!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins.✞ John 3:16
Oddora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me