Re: Kalon #1265

Postby UltimateKitty » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:00 am

Username;; UltimateKitty
Kalon name;; Arien
In what way are they like ice?;;
He's cold, frozen to the touch. He's forced himself to hide all of his emotions. But why?
He used to be as warm as a summer day, until somebody froze him. They played with his emotions until they were no more. Just like ice, he melts down and is so easily broken. He's pushed around and used until he shatters. And all that's left when he shatters is water.
The only way to fix him is to shut him up in the cold once more until he returns to his frozen state.
─────────────────────────────────────────┐
ashley she/her autistic adult┊ ┊⋆ ┊ average user. ═════╗
╚══《 " when you go, just know that i will remember you " 》
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────────────────────────────┘
UltimateKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:32 am

" ᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɴᴏᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɪʟ "

Username;;
rain,

Kalon name;;
Chance

Chance can relate to ice in more ways than imagined. He seems to have a heart of ice, who never opens up to anyone, but is misunderstood. Ice is a beautiful thing to not take for granted, just like Chance. As a small kit he was constantly bullied for being so kind, but after being taken for granted and made fun of he began to grow distant, cold, and unfeeling. He blocked out the world around him ever since. Everyone has been so scared of him that no one talks to him anymore.
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 am

username ;; iBrevity
kalon name ;; Ijs
In what way are they like ice?;;Interpret however you want, as long or short as you want as long as it contributes to answering the question

possibly res !!!! idk if I'll have time ahA but gorgeous design tbh

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStarZ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:59 am

Username;; Spoopy Pupper
Kalon name;; Brysen
In what way are they like ice?;; Brysen is a mute male, he doesn't talk. However, he lives in an ice cave which is full of blue crystals and slippery ice.
woah
SunnyStarZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jarra-Jen » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am

𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑪𝑻Image

𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
█████
█████

▬ ▬ 𝖢𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖳 𝖨𝖭 𝖨𝖢𝖤
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒆 𝒊𝒕

𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆: jarra-jen
𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆: amund strand
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒄𝒆: amund is a bodyguard by trade, meaning much of his life is built around protection. it's his entire reason for living in his head. his life is only worth anything when he is protecting others. ice is a symbol of protection, at least in his mind, so he's associated himself closely with it for some time.
Jarra-Jen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Retribution

Postby River Song » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:56 am

//Jᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ. Dᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ; ɪᴛ’s ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪᴄᴇ.//

Username;; River Song
Kalon name;; Jakob "Ammo" Leon Faye

-- Destructive - Essential - Cold - Shattered --

In 2009, a massive ice storm hit Kentucky and Arkansas. It caused widespread damage, leaving a total of 1.3 million residents without power. Clean up of the debris lasted into the summer. What Ammo does, both in his job and personal life, can be compared to an ice storm. He will enter a situation gently, all quiet steps and soft words.
The ice storm started with a light snowfall
Gradually he will freeze over, getting colder, distancing himself from his targets until he feels nothing towards them.
Wind-speeds picked up at around 4:30 that evening, slowing traffic and halting city transit
Once Ammo ensures he has no attachments to a target he will strike. He becomes a man encrusted in ice, his eyes cold, voice edged in frost.
The death toll is reported to have risen from 24 to 55, with at least nine of the deaths caused by hypothermia.
He leaves lasting damage, and retains the slow lethality of ice throughout his job. It is only when he gets home that he melts.
Reports say that the storm only lasted two days, however damages are reported to be extensive.
Although the ice is slow, it is damaging. One thing must be kept in mind when in contact with someone like Jakob. Although fire may be hot, nothing burns like the cold.

Last edited by River Song on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Username;; boss.

Kalon name;; Lucas

Ice, drifting slowly through frigid waters, moving in increments nigh indiscernable
to the naked eyes, yet crossing miles when you look away too long. Strong yet
easily broken if you know where to strike; melting fast, losing ground, as the world
around it gradually becomes unbearable. Eventually, it collapsed, no longer able to
suffer the burden of its own weight. This is what Lukas is, an individual with a strong
outer shell and a myriad of cracks. It would take one good strike to leave him in
shambles - the world at large is slowly taking its toll - but the environment will give
him many opportunities to rebuild himself, stronger and bigger than the last iteration.
He's not especially ambitious in either profession or relationships; instances occur where
others forget him in a moment, and when next they look he has emotionally drifted far
out of their reach. He does not go backwards, only forwards, ever onward. However his
decision to walk briskly into the unknown means he surrenders himself to change until
he's overwhelmed by it. But strangely, he has a positive effect on those around him
despite how susceptible he can be to them. His objective way of thinking, his mellown
demeanor and ease of gliding among his peers, has an oddly calming effect on those
around him, a refreshing aura that mediates the hot and cold personalities of a group
that might otherwise clash without him there.
Last edited by kiwi sauce on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:06 am

Username;; fuiuki
Kalon name;; Faris
Like ice, they are cool and composed. Like ice, they spread their aura around them, you can almost see it as you breathe. Like ice, they are hard to grasp, and you might hurt yourself if holding on too tightly, for too long, too carelessly. Like ice, they are slowly shrinking in on themselves when the heat rises. They avoid confrontation, slipping out of the hands of any who try to warm them up. Like ice, they are cold to the touch but will shield you from the elements, and prevent you from plunging into the icy waters of life and pain.

He does not wish to be like ice.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:21 am

Username;; AgataxaFox
Kalon name;; Nixie
She may look like a cold, rude person, but she's really nice. Usually brave and friendly, but easily gets annoyed. She hates summer, but loves winter. She loves snow and ice, being outside when there's cold - some people call her "ice" because of that.
Last edited by Glitter_Goatman on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:47 am

Username;; ~SprigofSpring~
Kalon name;; Grimm
In what way are they like ice?;; As long as he doesn't know you or care about you he's as cold, and his tongue is as sharp, as a spike of ice. However, once he's warmed up to you he's a big puddle of kindness.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me