a place to put my writing and old stories.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Has my writing improved?

Yes, definitely!
58%
Yusssssssssssssssssss
11%
What about your art? It's much better c:
21%
Maybe (;
11%

Total votes : 19

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:17 am

Hey peeps, haven't done much writing lately! But I want that to change. I've taken a break since The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀, so, yeah. I finished that like two-three months ago, so I want to get back into writing / stories, even if they aren't as long. XD

First, I'm just going to post old stories I created a while back, because I kinda want all my stories I've written on CS to be in one place so people can read them, and for me (and you) to see how I've improved! So, keep that in mind. I'll be posting dates on when I made certain stories, so you know they're oldish and I didn't just make them xD If they have no date, I just made them.
Almost all of my older stories are from viscet competitions, so there may be art in them. Keep in mind I may not own that viscet in the art.

Feel free to post!
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:22 am

One of my first viscet forms (did not win, sadly).
Date: Nov. 1st, 2016

--
username; ~Teya~
name; María
gender; Female
family tradition; (max words 400) One of María's favorite family traditions is decorating her parents house for a big Halloween party they throw every year, that almost everyone goes too. Ever since María was a wee infant she has helped decorate her padre and madre's home. (Father and mother's) To celebrate their favorite holiday. (Halloween)
For a whole month her and the rest of her family get ready for the massive party. Hanging up spooky skeletons, cobwebs, growing and eventually cutting up pumpkins to put them all around the house and outside, María also helps her mother cook for Halloween. Which includes spider candy, pumpkin pie cakes with walnuts, homemade candy for the kids, her grandmothers famous melt-in-you-mouth fudge and along with persimmon cookies, all the food is ready.
Once all the baking is done, and all the decorations are up, they open the doors to dozens of hungry Viscets and other animals of the forest, admiring everyone's creative costumes and treats they brought along.
1 piece of required art;
Whew, this took forever to draw but was really fun OwO'

extra writing; (optional - max is 700 words) María in her spare time loves to make candy for orphaned children. She starts by gathering all the ingredients, such as picking wild sugar cane in the forest near the river by her house.
Once she is done collecting all ingredients, she heads back home and mixes everything together. Then making a mold of lollipops and hard candy string, she lets the candy mold set for a few hours, then, hurriedly stuffs all the new candy into a corn sack and heads to the orphanage to brighten a few little animals days.
The main reason why María gives to the orphanage is because she used to be an orphan herself. Although María was very young when she was there, she still faintly remembers it. The stale food, the unclean beds. Even the drip on the ceiling next to her bed when she went to sleep. But, as soon as she was adopted and years later that is all she could remember about the orphanage.
As soon as María was old enough, she went to the orphanage and fixed up the place. Ordering a new roof, improving the the food, cleaning the beds, and overall making the orphanage much more bearable to live in.
And that's when María started making the candy for the orphans, every Friday she would come by, give the candy, and play with them for awhile. Despite her 'odd' appearance the children always loved her company, and came to anticipate her, more then the candy!
extra art; (optional - no max, but first 4 count the most)
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:24 am

Possibly my first story on CS that is more than 100 words lol
Date: Nov. 1st, 2016
--

username; ~Teya~
name; Ponto, (its Stitch in Portuguese ^-^)
gender; Female
personality; (200 words max) Ponto doesn't like to show her emotions very often. She has figured out that deep emotions more often times hurt you, then do any good for you. Ponto likes to keep to herself, but whenever she feels like talking she confides in her pet spider, (yes, spider OwO) named Toxic. On Halloween Ponto doesn't go outside...it only reminds her of what she did, 3 years ago on that fateful day, on one Halloween night..

1 regret they have; (300 words max) Ponto's biggest regret in life is making a deal with a demon. You see, Ponto used to look normal. She had 2 eyes, like any normal Viscet, and wasn't made of pins and needles. Ponto was a very pretty Viscet, and tried hard for other Viscets to like her.
On one Halloween night when she was getting ready for a special Halloween party, she saw a strange creature cowering in the dark shadows. Ponto went over to investigate to see the most hansom, stunning Viscet she had ever seen! She walked up to the Viscet, and asked, ''How in the world did you become so beautiful?'' The Viscet smiled down at her as if he had been waiting for her to ask that very question his whole life. He told her that she could be just as beautiful as he was, so everyone would like her and become friends with her. And all she had to do was make a deal.
Desperate to be loved and admired she readily took the deal. Suddenly, lightning flashed and in the light she saw the Viscets true face, ugly, dirty, and covered with mats of hair.
The Viscet laughed historically as he threw a pinch of strange smelling dust on confused Ponto.
Ponto suddenly felt her insides seem to churn and change, into something completely different!
Tears streamed down her face, as she realized what she had done, the Viscet had tricked her, and taken away her beauty.

hobby/dream; (300 words max) Ponto often dreams about herself and the demon, that shes running away from him, but hes gaining on her as she grows tired. Everytime she looks back, she see's that horrid face looking back at her and she just has to go faster or god forbid he catches up to her! At close to the end of the dream she comes to a ravine, she looks down at the crashing waves and pointy rocks, then looks back at the Viscet still gaining on her, coming ever closer never stopping, and then, suddenly, blackness. A dark, and unforgiving, blackness.
1 one of art (optional);
This is right after she transformed cx art by me, I hope I got all the markings right! ;-;
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:31 am

My first decent looking form. I got a runner-up from this story. c: This viscet
Date: Dec. 1st, 2016

--

✠•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✠
username; ~Teya~
name; Noëlle
meaning; The name Noëlle has many meanings. But the main one is it is the feminine version of Noël meaning Christmas in French, the name Noëlle is usually given to those who are born on Chrismas Day, which, she was.
gender; Female
favorite weather and/or season; Winter
why; Noëlle has always adored winter and Chrismas time. One of the reasons may be because she was born on Chrismas Day. Noëlles mother, Grace, didn't expect Noëlle to be born until around January 21. But, on Christmas Day, when there was a historically large blizzard outside, Grace just knew Noëlle was going to come early. Grace and Noëlles father both knew they wouldn't be able to go to the hospital in this weather, so they had to stay home. After Noëlle was born, they didn't know quite what to name her at first. But then it struck her, the name 'Noëlle' was given to those who were lucky enough to be born on Christmas Day.
When Noëlle was just a few months old, she would constantly be playing outside in the snow, whenever the snow went away Noëlle was always sad. But, luckily for her it wasn't warm very long in Alaska before it started snowing again.
One of Noëlles fondest memeories was also in the winter. Noëlle couldn't wait for the first winter snow on a cold, crisp winter morning. She just knew it was going to snow. Her mother always said she had a knack with those things. So, as soon as she got up she went outside and waited for it to snow with a few of her friends. After awhile of waiting they had almost given up when Noëlle whispered, ''Shh.'' She hushed. Noëlle closed her eyes and wished for it to snow. When Noëlle finally opened her dark brown eyes she saw a single snow flake on her nose. She yipped with joy as it continued to pour delicate snow flakes from the heavens.
279 words

other; When Noëlle was a tiny Viscet and it was getting around Christmas time, her mother asked her to go pick holly berries for the Christmas decorations. So, out she went. Into the frosty forest. It looked as if the whole country side and trees had been covered with a thick white blanket of snow. After a few minutes of walking, Noëlle found a holly bush filled to the brim with holly berries. Right next to it, she saw mistoletoe hanging from an oak branch. ''Mom would love that..'' The tiny Viscet thought to herself. After a few hours of Noëlle loosing track of time and filling her hand weaved basket full of holly berries, mistoletoe, wild mulberry tree leaves, and other Christmas decorations for her mother, Noëlle suddenly realized it was sunset and close to dark. ''Oh no!'' Noëlle muttered aloud. ''Moms gonna be furious with me.'' she thought in frustration. She had to get home quick before she got to mad. Noëlle paused uncertainly, she twisted her head around in each direction. It was getting dark and she didn't quite remember which way she had come!
Now Noëlle was starting to panick...how was she going to get home if she didn't know which way?! Her mind started to spin as she tried to remember which way was home. If she hadn't been so busy picking berries..this wouldve never happened. Hastily Noëlle picked a random way to walk. She mind as well get moving if she was ever going to get home. As Noëlle started trumping through the snow, it was almost completely dark after a few minutes, but, thankfully it was a full moon so she still had reasonable light. Shortly after Noëlle noticed the holly bush she had picked berries from that was not far from her house. Happily Noëlle rapidly ran towards it and in the direction she remebered she had come to get there and quickly ran towards home.
Once there, she burst through the front door and hugged her mother tightly before she could say anything. ''I love ya, mom.'' Noëlle hugged her tighter before letting go. ''Where were you hun?'' Her mom asked. ''Oh, just a little late..'' Noëlle said with a grin.
369 words

✠•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✠
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a place to put my writing and old stories.

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:33 am

Another RU, my second viscet <3
Date: Nov. 24, 2016

--

Username: ~Teya~
Name: Kasshoku (Kass)
Something they are thankful for: (under 300 words) Kasshoku is thankful for his family. When Kass was a juvenile teen Viscet, he always took his family for granted, and mostly ignored them. But, one day just a few weeks before thanksgiving, his little sis, Ao, and bro, Kuro, went missing. It was a stormy, cloudy night, filled with thunder and pouring rain. It all started when they both didn't come home from school, the two little Viscets would usually walk the long and treacherous climb down the hillside and up to the school and back again when school was over.
Darkness was starting to settle over the valley and Kass's mother, Nora, knew something was wrong. They were both still not home and it was just not like them to be late. Kasshoku assured his mother they were probably fine, and went out to look for them. Alone and unsure, Kass went. Deep into the shadowy forest with nothing but the moonlit sky to show him his way. After awhile of stumbling around in the dark, Kass heard what sounded like whimpers. Swiftly, he ran towards the sound, finding his little brother and sister huddled on a small boulder in a rushing stream. They were yards away, down a steep incline. Quickly Kass ran down the ravine, almost falling and stumbling a few times as he finally made it to the river to where his brother and sister were huddled. Kasshoku rapidly ripped a vine from a tree and threw it at Ao and Kuro. They grabbed on tight and were slowly pulled ashore.
As rain beated down on them, Kasshoku ran as fast as his legs could carry him, with both kids on his back, and safely made it back home.
284 words
Where will they spend thanksgiving: (Under 500 words) Kasshoku and his family have made it a tradition of always have thanksgiving under a great big oak tree that is just up the hill from their house. Every year they make turkey, mashed potatos, green beans, pumpkin nut cake, caramel taffy, and peach cobbler and take it up to the towering oak. After dinner they all go for a 5 mile walk by the river bank, listening to the trees blowing, and the bees buzzing. When they're walking, they also pick flowers for the country fair, which takes place the next day. But what the main thing they do for thanksgiving, is being thankful they have each other, because when it all comes down to it, they're the ones that have your back, they're the one that are your shoulder to cry on, they're the ones, that Truly matter.
--
Bonus: my first viscet's winning form, short but sweet. c;
Date: Dec. 1st, 2016

Name: Murasakino
Name meaning: (200 words or less) Murasakino's name originated from the Japanese word for purple. ( 紫の )
On the day Mura was born, her parents didn't quite know what to named her. Mura's grandmother, Kara, that had come from Japan and lived there almost all her life, came up with the name Murasakino, because of Mura's stunning purple-ish pink color.

--

--------

Extra bonus: A viscet Summer Event prompt.

Jun. 13th, 2017

Prompt 1 - Favorite Summer Hobby(s) or Activity(s)

username; ~Teya~
{words or art}

''We're here!'' Came the excited voice of Murasakino as she looked towards Kasshoku, ''We're going to do so much good here for the next month - I know you've never done anything like this before Kass, but trust me the kids'll love you,'' Kass took a deep breath, ''I don't know, I've never worked at a place for orphaned visclings before,'' Mura smiled, ''don't call it work, its better than work - when you're done, you feel like you've truly accomplished something special,'' She looked down at the dusty red dirt beneath her feet, ''But enough of my rumbling on, lets go!''
Without a second thought the two dashed down a ravine separating them from a small village, as they approached three viscet children came bursting out of a faded red old clay building to the left of them, immediately Mura knelt down on her knee's as all three visclings pounced on her in a big hug, ''You're back Mura, back for the summer !'' The oldest of the three exclaimed happily. ''We missed you so much!'' All three said in unison, ''that's Miss Mura, remember to always use ones proper name like I taught you last year,'' Mura said in a playfully stern voice, ''Yes Miss Mura,'' one said with the other two quickly chiming in, ''You haven't forgotten anything else I taught you last year, now have you boys?''
''Oh no!'' They all said, Mura laughed, ''that's good, I'm glad. Well, now lets all go inside shall we?'' With that the five of them all ran into the house and for the first time one of them noticed Kass, ''who's he?'' The oldest asked suspiciously, pointing accusingly at Kass, ''oh! Yes - me, I'm Kasshoku, I'm a friend of Mura's,'' the small viscet slit his eyes, ''Well ok, you seem alright,'' Mura blushed, ''C'mon boys, why don't you show Mr. Kass your rooms?'' The three viscet's eyes lit up, ''Well c'mon then!'' They said rapidly running towards their room which the three visclings shared with three others. It was a little place, just barely squeezing in six beds, Kasshoku felt sorry for them, and wondered how they could be so happy that they seemed to be bursting at the seams.
''It's not much, but its alright,'' the eldest said with a shrug, ''oh, I almost forgot,'' Mura said digging into her large backpack, ''I got a present for each of you,'' she grinned as she handed each of them different little intricate wooden toys, their eyes gleamed bright and they gasped, staring at the objects. ''Run along now, give one to everyone here.''
For the next few days Kass got to know all the viscling children from the orphanage along with the staff and people of the village. In the first day after their arrival they helped fix the leaky roof of a farm house on the outskirts of the village with help of the children, and for the next three days Kass took seeds from his backpack and helped start a garden in the back of the orphanage to help with the visclings dwindling food supply, teaching them to take care of the garden and water it properly. And for the next few weeks they helped the whole village with their cracked walls, sicknesses, food and anything else they could do. Along with teaching many of the children to read and write, since most of them didn't know how it took the two a good long while to help teach them, but once they got the hang of it, they all loved it, starting to read their books all on their own.
After many, many hours of work all of the children decided to throw a party to celebrate all of the work they had done with Mura and Kass and to do it in their honor, so that night they picked all the food they could in the surrounding forest and set the table just the way Mura had taught them.
''Oh this is so wonderful! Thank you all,'' Mura said looking around the table with a soft smile, ''I mean it, this is very sweet - we may have to leave tomorrow, but remember, I'll come back next year for the summer and check up on your progress,'' one of the visclings looked up at Kass and asked, ''will you be coming back next year too, Mr. Kasshoku?'' All the children looked towards Kass anticipatingly with eyes wide, Kass looked down at them all, ''Well...'' he started, ''of course I will, and looking forward to it too,'' all the kids cheered, ''yay!'' all of them exclaimed and jumped into Kasses arms, Kass laughed, he never thought he could do so much good in just one third of the summer, and truly couldn't wait 'til next year.

796 words
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 am

Won my sweet baby Dash with this short story. c:
Dec. 16, 2016
--

username; ~Teya~
name; Dasher (Because why not cx)
gender; Male
favorite festive/holiday treat & why? Dasher has always adored crushed candy cane bars (more popularly known as Peppermint Bark). Ever since he was young, Dasher's mother would make them for Christmas time every year. Dasher would often beg time after time to help make the crushed candy cane bars and finally after much begging and puppy dog eyeing, Dasher's mom finally let him make them with her.
But, tragically just a few years after Dasher's mother had let him help her with the making of the bars, she died of an illness the doctors could not describe. Fulled with grief and confusion, Dasher didn't know what to do without his mother, and it was nearing Christmas. Then Dasher suddenly felt the urge to make his mothers famous crushed candy bars, as he started making them he actually started to feel better, as though, making the bars made him feel closer to his mother and like she was there with him, making the candy bars.
Ever since then, every year for Christmas Dasher would make the bars for everyone around town, leaving them at their doorstep every Christmas Eve. Especially the kids that had recently lost a family member, he loved to see their sad faces brighten with joy as they opened the door to see Dasher handing them a basket of crushed candy cane bars, and their happy wave as he walked silently away.

229 words
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:40 am

I don't even remember writing this form to be honest, lol.
Date: Dec. 7th, 2016
--

Username; ~Teya~
How many Viscets do you own?; 1, but I'm also getting one from an RU :)
Viscet name; Vistoso, I thought that name really matched the Viscet, because its 'colorful' in Spanish.
Viscet gender; Female
Describe him/her in 5 words; Full of adventure and chaos.
What is this Viscet scared of and why? (min 150 words); Vistoso isn't scared of many things, but there is one thing she it scared of, A Chimera. A Chimera is quite a mysterious creature, not many people have seen them. The one Vistoso encountered had a Viper for a tail, the head and chest of a lion, and the legs and wings of a griffon. Along with dark green horns upon his massive head. One day when Vistoso was traveling, (she does that a lot) She was walking down a steep incline where rocks seemed to tower over her and the trees swooped and howled around her, (as it was a very windy day) She came upon the Chimera. She froze in her tracks as she stared, it was so huge! There it was, sleeping under a great big oak. As Vistoso ventured closer, one of its fire-like yellow and orange eyes opened.
Vistoso gasped, she didn't know what to do. The giant beast rose up and towered over her, its viper tail hissed violently at her. As Vistoso started to back away slowly the Chimera leaped towards her in a fury of rage that she had accidentally awoken him. And his snake tail didn't seem to like it either..
Rapidly Vistoso ran up hill, with the Chimera at her heels, she knew she was a goner. There was no way Vistoso could outrun such a spectacular beast. Right when the Chimera was about to reach her, it stumbled, it reached for Vistoso's tail, making a deep gash from his claw as hes went tumbling to the ground. Vistoso screamed in pain but quickly made it up the hill, and out of the Chimera's reach.
Have you guessed the Viscet it has a similar mane to?(its not necessary to answer this question);
I was glancing at other peoples forms so I can't say it'd kinda be cheating :0
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:42 am

When I made this story, I was pretty proud of it. But sadly, didn't win the viscet. here is the gorgeous 'cet
Dec. 22, 2016
--

Username; ~Teya~

Name; Celestia

Gender; Female

In a cave in a place where not many creatures go, lived a Viscet. This was not just any viscet. This was a very intelligent viscet, that has chosen to live alone, observing the world in all its splendor. In this cave it was filled with crystals, crystals that shined like a perfectly cut diamond, but yet, imperfect. This, in a way, described Celestia. She is beautiful to look at, but yet, has her imperfections. For one, she was never very social. Celestia didn't always live in a cave in the middle of absolute nowhere. She used to live in a city, a city full of hustle and bustle, but Celestia hated it. She didn't like loud noises and many creatures rapidly walking past, shoving to and fro, paying no mind to her. One day she could stand it no more, and ran away. Finally, she was free, free to explore the massive structures of ice that she had dreamed of seeing, that the city did not care about nor wish to see. Celestia didn't understand the animals of the city, they woke up, went to work, shopped, ate, slept, repeat.
Celestia couldn't do that, she had to explore, keep moving, learn. Although Celestia is quite smart, she is still unintelligent in other ways. She doesn't understand how other creatures or humans even can be smart at all. She looks at someone, and if they look unintelligent, she deems them unintelligent. Underestimating them greatly, even when they prove other wise. This is one of Celestia's biggest faults, that will probably never change, and she will never attempt to change. At times Celestia is cocky, overestimating her owns skills, but most of the time she does have good judgment. When you get her in the right mood, (if you ever have the fortune of finding Celestia's research cave) she will tell you of her findings in the wilderness, discoveries like giant crystals or rarely colored rocks, new minerals never discovered before, sometimes she could go on and on forever, babbling about many strange things a normal I.Q. would not understand.
Although Celestia lives alone, she does occasionally come across other creatures, but not very often. Sometimes Celestia goes to a small mountain village when she needs supplies, its 10 miles from her cave but she doesn't mind.
Mostly Celestia stays in her cave, exploring all of the many tunnels that cover the massive cave. She has gotten lost many times, but somehow, always manages to find her way back. Children in the village say she has super senses and mythical powers, this, of course, is likely wrong and just gossip getting out of hand. Whenever Celestia goes to the village, she mostly keeps to herself. Which makes the young animals there believe she is mysterious, and not telling them everything she could tell.
Sometimes Celestia entertains the childrens idea of her having mystical powers, and says she'll turn them all to ice if they try following her to her secret cave. But, of course youngins being youngins they have tried a few times. Each time failing to follow her. Celestia had found ways to avoid them, taking secret trails and such, making it seem as if she had disappeared in front of their big eyes. This, of course, makes them further the accusation the she is a mythical creature with powers beyond this earth.
Late at night Celestia has found it is wonderful going outside and watching the glowing stars, witnessing the shooting stars and the clouds flow gracefully across the dark blue sky. She even paints the stars and sky at night, when she is in the right mood.
Celestia can be quite adventurous at times, especially at night when no city animals are out. She has taken to going out at the strike of midnight, when there are the most stars out and the sky is darkest. With an oil lantern in her mouth, she goes out exploring in the pale moonlight. Listening to the birds and other creatures that only come out at night, Celestia especially loves going out when it first starts to snow, sticking her toung out and biting at the first snow flakes that start to fall. She can get quite childish in snow, going off guard and opening her shell, jumping and playing in the snow.
But, this is seldom, and rarely occurs.
There is one incident where Celestia's true colors did show...and this is how it began.
On a cold, snowy night, when it was getting around Christmas, something happened. It all started when Celestia, in the middle of the night, heard a loud pounding on the door to the entrance of the cave. She quickly got up, out of bed and lite a candle to see, and hurriedly trotted to the door.
When Celestia inched open the door she was startled to see another viscet! She hadn't seen any other viscets since she had left the city, and it puzzled her that there was one right one her doorstep, in the middle of the night of all things! She quickly shut the door, pondering if she should let them in. They could try to steal her research after all, or make a mess of her laboratory. A few moments later, the knocking sounded again, even louder this time. She hesitantly open the door once again, deciding she mind as well let them in, or they would probably pound on her door all night.
The unknown viscet quickly jumped in the cave before Celestia could change her mind, shaking his fur. ''Burr!'' The viscet said loudly, he then looked up, now seeing the much bigger viscet in the light of the lantern. ''I hope you don't mind me barging in like this, he squeaked, ''But I'm lost and this was the only place I could find out from the cold.'' He looked at Celestia unsure, he had seen glimpses of Celestia when she had come to his village, and heard the stories about her.
Celestia looked down at the small viscet, he was just a kid, only half her size. She raised an eyebrow, wondering what she should do with the pup. He could certainly not stay here! ''How in the world did you get lost? You must be pretty stupid if-'' Celestia stopped short of her sentence when she realized how petrified the little viscet looked. ''I mean...it must have been pretty scary being all alone in the cold dark.'' She quickly turned away, she didn't like kids very much. She didn't understand them, they were just annoying little pests to her, that tried following her every time she went to the village for supplies. She looked back at the little viscet now, ''Well, c'mon, you look freezing cold.''
And indeed the little viscet was, when she carefully wrapped a cotton blanket around the viscet, she could feel ice covering his fur, in a way, he kind of looked like a snow viscet. ''My names Dasher.'' said the viscet, rubbing the snow off his head to reveal a dark face with white markings. ''I'm Celestia, but I'm sure you already know that.'' Celestia said, getting up now to pour two cups of Hibiscus tea, and setting one next to Dasher, and the other next to herself next to the low fire, watching the flames dance in the small fire place. She didn't use the fireplace much, she liked the cold, but tonight, she liked the fire, and it also warmed the shivering viscet beside her. ''So...how'd you get lost anyways?'' Celestia asked, curious. Dasher looked down, looking almost scared. ''Me and some of my friends were playing in the snow, a mile from the village you go sometimes, Dasher paused, looking up at Celestia before continuing. ''And well, we were all laughing and being all loud, ya know, kid stuff. When... from outta no where an avalanche started, and I was in the middle of it, I can't even tell you how long I was being pushed by snow.'' He drank a sip of the hot tea, ''When it finally stopped, I dug my way out and found my friends no where to be seen...and I had no idea where I was, you can figure out the rest.'' Dasher said, a sad expression on his face.
Celestia didn't know what to say, she thought he gotten lost for some dumb reason, now...she felt sorry for the pup. ''C'mon kid...get some rest.'' With that Celestia walked away and into her room, and soon slept.
The next day, she awoke to find Dasher sleeping next to her, a small smile dawned her face as she got up and out of bed to make breakfast.
After breakfast, Celestia and Dasher embarked on the long trek back to the village, when they got there they were greeted by Dasher's friends and family, they thanked her many times for bringing their son back, since then, Celestia would check in on Dasher whenever she went to the village.

1500 words, 8,332 characters

Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:46 am

You cannot even imagine how much I wanted this Legendary viscet. I loved them so much, and that coding took forever!
xD (lost to a bigger form)
I consider this one of my best stories, but maybe I'm just sentimental.
Dec. 27th, 2016
--

Glacia

Username; ~Teya~
Name; Glacia
Sexuality; Straight
Sex; Female
All art will be done by me c;

Name Explanation

Glacia's full name is actually Glacier, because she was born in Antarctica, where there are giant glaciers as big as sky scrappers, and as long as cruise ships, some glaciers last for years and years, because it is almost always cold there.
When Glacia was born she was actually pure white, which further made the name Glacier fit, also when she was born, Glacia actually didn't have any crystals on her either - they only started growing the next day after she was born to her parents curious surprise - to even further the mystery the crystals started to appear just as her markings started too, and Glacia and her family will most likely never know the real reason why.

Personality and where she lives

Glacia lives in a small village where she was born and raised, it is quite a desolate place with only around 50 citizens living there, not many people (if any) know about the village, since it is deep into the south pole.
Glacia is quite a soft hearted viscet, since she has lived with the same animals her whole life, she is curious of strangers, but cautious, since she doesn't come across them very often. She loves it when there is six months of night, because she loves to watch the planets and many stars with the telescope she got for her birthday when she was only a little visceling. In the village where Glacia lives, almost all the other viscets and other creatures are very fond of the crystals that adorn her body, often commenting her on how they reflect in the moonlight or sunlight, and the faint light of rainbow inside the crystals.
Glacia doesn't really mind all the attention, but she never liked being in the spotlight much, sometimes the other viscets take her silence for snottieness, and envy her crystals, which cause them to despise her, when she hasn't even done anything wrong. Glacia tries to please all of the animals of the village, but there are still the few that are never satisfied. Glacia mostly tries to keep to herself because of the viscets that sneer at her, because she feels she must have done something wrong for them to hate her so, which is simply not true.
In Glacia's spare time, she has found it fun and also calming to make ice sculptures, it helps her get away from her problems and worries, and overall have a good time without anyone criticizing her. For the reason of not being criticized, Glacia has mostly kept ice sculpting to herself, not showing her work to anyone, and going out when no one is looking to make the sculptures.
She has actually gotten pretty good, but of course, she doesn't really know that because artists are always hard on themselves.

How did Glacia get her crystals and markings?

It all started the night Glacia was born, in Glacia's comfortable little village in the south pole. There was a large blizzard outside and it was just one of those days where everyone was inside and just wanted to sleep. Since Glacia had at last stopped crying, her mother and father had gone off to bed and were in a deep sleep.
Outside a colder wind then usual drifted in, and all the fires and candles in the village went out, and was replaced with a layer of ice over each fireplace. A dark creature walked about the village, looking for something. For what, you will soon find out. From house to house the figure went, looking in the cradles of a few viscets before coming to Glacia's crib. Soundless the figure went, peaking into Glacia's wooden crib to see what it had been looking for, a pure white viscet. This is what it had long been looking for, the figure smiled, the pale moonlit sky cloaked with clouds peered through the window making a silhouette around him. ''So the proficiency's are true..'' The figure murmured. ''There really is a viscet meant to take my place..'' What the viscet meant was, on November the 11th, if a crystal viscet found a viscet pure white, they were related, and therefore had the crystal viscet blood in it, and when the two touched, it would trigger the crystal viscet blood allowing the markings, crystals, and powers of the older viscet to be transferred to the younger viscet, to carry on the crystal viscet species, and the legacy of the first ever crystal viscet. This crystal viscet was quite desperate, since he was getting very old and knew it was his duty to find his only living heir. Now, he had found her, and, somewhat reluctantly he gingerly touched the pure white viscet, immediately small grey markings started to appear on the tiny viscet, along with a few bumps on the tiny 'cets back, head and tail as the markings and crystals on the old viscet deteriorated. ''You may not discover the true meaning and powers behind your markings and crystals for some time little one, but you will, someday.'' The elder viscet said softly. Just as he finished, he heard footsteps coming towards him and the viscet hastily but silently jumped out the window, out of sight before anyone ever saw him.

Chapter one, The Story Begins

On a cold winter day, Glacia sat, sculpting a beautiful sculpture of the moon a top a tall mountain in Antarctica, the stars were dazzling and the air was crisp and fresh. She was almost done, and was admiring the way it reflected the light of the real moon inside it. Suddenly, Glacia thought she heard the sound of snow crunching beneath the paws of something. She quickly looked up to see three viscets from the village, these weren't the friendly type like most of the other viscets she knew, but the few that hated her, and loved making fun of her. ''So...this is what you've been doin' behind our backs.'' The leader viscet said with a smirk. ''Its sooo bootiful!'' cried the second viscet sarcastically, putting one paw on the ice sculpture. ''I don't think its finished yet.'' Said the first viscet, his smirk getting wider. Without warning he tipped the sculpture over, and it broke into many pieces on the hard stone mixed with snow floor. ''Opps!'' The first viscet said, laughing. ''No!'' Glacia cried out, devastated. She had worked on that sculpture for hours and hours, and now it was laying on the floor in pieces. She hurriedly keeled to the ground, trying to pick up the pieces. ''Lemme help you with that,'' The first viscet said, putting his foot on a large piece of the sculpture, crushing it. ''Why do you hate me so much?'' Glacia stammered, choking on the tears that now streamed down her face. ''Because you get all the attention, everyone likes you, with your 'special' rocks on your back, they think you were practically a goddess!'' All three viscets started slowly inching towards Glacia, as Glacia started to move more back, towards the mountains edge. ''Well I don't think your as sweet and innocent as everyone else thinks, it'd be better just to break those nasty crystals off of you and sell them for scrap.'' The main viscet said with a scowl. ''Just- Just leave me alone!'' Glacia screamed out, almost slipping on the edge of the mountain side, she looked down to see a large ravine, where she couldn't even see the bottom. ''Your nothing Glacia, nothing! You and your stupid sculptures, you think your so smart.'' The first viscet hissed with a snarl, only a few feet away from her now. Abruptly without any warning, there was a loud cracking sound of ice and rock, giving way from the mountain. The three viscets hurriedly jumped back with a scared expression on their faces just as the bit of rock Glacia was standing on gave way, Glacia felt herself falling backwards, as ice fell on her face, she screamed, seeing ice and rock falling beside her, she closed her eyes, she was still falling. ''Was it ever going to end?'' Glacia thought, just as everything begun to fade to black.

Chapter two, Hopeless

Many hours later, Glacia felt herself waking up. She had been having a nice dream, of her back at the village by a warm, and comfortable fire. Now that she was awake, she wished she could've stayed in that dream. ''Urghh..'' Glacia groaned, ''My head..'' She rubbed her throbbing head in pain, she must've hit it in her fall. Fortunately, she had landed on a (mostly) soft pile of snow, Glacia slowly got up from her cold snow bed, rubbing her freezing cold body. She looked down in horror to see that a few of the crystals on her tail were missing, probably due to the hard fall. ''That'll take forever to grow back.'' She groaned again, getting up now, taking a good look at her surroundings for the first time. On one side of her was a tall cliff, that was straight up. ''Definitely not getting out that way.'' She muttered helplessly, ''How in the world am I going to get home?'' Glacia thought desperately. ''Well, I mind as well pick a way to go.'' She looked from one way to another, there was a huge glacier on the opposite side of the cliff, so she either had to go forwards, or backwards. She quickly chose to go forwards, and started the rough climb down, slipping and sliding as she went. It was quite difficult considering she only had the faint light of her crystals and the light of the pale moon to guide her, since it was the winter months, it was still going to be completely dark for a few more months.
Rapidly Glacia covered a few miles, but soon was starting to get a little tired. She was now climbing a steep uphill, and it didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon. As she climbed, she began to breathe hard and yearned for water, and especially food. Although she could melt some snow with a fire, she had no means of making one. On either side of her was snow and rocks, no trees, no life. It was truly a desolate place, Glacia at any other time would have found the peace and quiet beautiful, but under the circumstances Glacia wouldn't mind hearing the sound of life, because with life, came help, and more importantly, food!
The next morning, or whatever you call it, since you can't really tell because its always dark, Glacia trudged on. She had managed to get an hour or two of sleep when she had gotten so tired she could hardly walk a step, but now she kept going. She knew she had to keep moving because, if she didn't, she could freeze to death in the freezing cold, and when I say freezing, I mean freezing. (-38°F to be exact) For hours Glacia walked on, now experiencing the affects of malnutrition, since she had now not eaten or drank a thing for 2 days, her stomach felt like it could not possibly get any smaller, and as she slowly walked in the deep snow, she began to feel slightly faint, seeing black spots in her vision and so on. When finally, after what seemed like miles and miles of walking, she collapsed onto a bed of snow from exhaustion, closing her eyes and not wishing to ever open them again.

Chapter three, The Encounter

While Glacia was in her little fantasy world of sleep, she could feel the cold, stinging sensation of ice start to slowly fade away into a comfortable blanket of warmth. She felt free in her little dream world, and she never had to wake up, if she didn't want to.
But as she lay there in the snow she heard the fading in and out sound of footsteps. She, of course, payed no mind to them because she was in the middle of a just fantastic dream. She started to feel the touch of a delicate paw on her neck, although she could barely feel it because she was so ice cold. After awhile she felt the tugging of something pulling her through the snow, but of course she still did not care because she was having yet another wonderful dream. Later, after awhile of pulling and shoving through the snow, she felt hard, rough rock on her back as she was being dragged into what was probably a cave of some sort. The sound of wood and crackling of fire soon sounded next to Glacia's body. And the feeling of a warm cotton-like blanket fell upon her as she continued to sleep soundly.
A few hours later when her body was almost completely warmed up, she felt something shaking her gently. ''Leave me alone.'' Glacia grumbled, enjoying her time sleeping in her dream world. This time the shaking became more violent to wake her up, but she still refused to open her eyes. ''Leave me be!'' She mumbled, curling up into a ball. But the paws continued shaking, and alas, Glacia opened her eyes, finally realizing vaguely what was going on. ''Your awake, finally!'' The unknown creature cried out, Glacia's vision was still very blurry, so she could only see the silhouette of something sitting in the firelight. ''Who...who are..'' Glacia tried to get the words out, but her mind was still a jumble. ''I'm Noëlle.'' Said the strange creature, as Glacia's vision was still fading in and out, but was returning. Now she could see the figure. She was a viscet just like herself, with black and white markings covering her body. ''I...How did I get here?'' Glacia asked in a daze. ''I found you, when I was out hunting for food. You were ice cold...I thought you were dead, but then I checked your pulse, its a miracle you were still alive.'' Noëlle said with an almost confused expression on her soft face. ''Well, thank you, for saving me and everything, I'm sure I wouldn't be alive if you hadn't come across me.'' Noëlle nodded, obviously not used to other viscets thanking her, and Glacia guessed that Noëlle hadn't come across anyone else in a long while. Noëlle hesitated, but then said, ''May I ask how you got such strange markings and crystals on your body? I actually thought they were icicles at first, but when I tried to pry them off I found that I couldn't.'' Glacia looked up at Noëlle with a weak smile, ''That must have been quite a shock for you.'' Glacia said. Noëlle laughed, ''Believe me it was, but still, what kind of Viscet are you? I've never seen such a Viscet with such crystals growing from their body.'' Glacia looked at the cave wall in thought, then replied, ''Well I don't actually really know. My markings and crystals started forming the day after I want born, some of the elder Viscets call me além da beleza de Cristêl Viscet. Which means beyond beautiful Crystal Viscet in their old tongue not many speak anymore.'' Noëlle smiled thoughtfully. ''What a proper name for such a pretty Viscet.'' She said with a one-sided smile. ''Well, you should get some rest, I'll wake you up later.'' Glacia smiled back gratefully, ''Thank you.'' And with that Glacia rolled over on her soft bear skinned blankets and was fast asleep before Noëlle left the room.

Chapter four, The Journey Home

After a few days of long rest and eating Noëlle's great cooking, Glacia knew it was getting time to find her way back home, she had to get back to her family, they were probably worried sick! And probably thought she was dead.
''I have to be getting home tomorrow,'' Glacia began, looking for what Noëlle would say about her statement. ''But, you still need rest, and care. Please, just stay a couple more days?'' Glacia knew Noëlle would probably say something like this, so she already knew what she was going to say in response. ''I'm sorry Noëlle, but I have to go, my family needs me, and I need them. To be honest...I'm getting a little homesick.'' Glacia said with a shrug, ''Nothings going to change my mind.'' Glacia said firmly, knowing full well she had won the argument. ''Well...I suppose I can't stop you...so I won't try.'' Glacia smiled victoriously as Noëlle went on. ''Buut...I'm coming with you in case you get hurt, or worse, you freeze to death like you almost did just a few days ago!'' Glacia sighed deeply, knowing Noëlle was right. ''Alright then, you can go.'' Glacia replied reluctantly.
The next day Glacia and Noëlle started on their long trek back to Glacia's village. Noëlle knew the way most likely how to get to the village, although she had never been there, Glacia's description of the mountains and lakes surrounding the village gave her a pretty good idea of where it was. For days they pressed on, looking at the map of the mountains, and planning a course of how to get to Glacia's village. On the way they slowly started to see signs of life. Trees, foxes and so on. One day as they were walking Glacia saw the towering mountain that she had fallen from, and pointed it out to Noëlle. She whistled in response, looking up at the massive structure completely covered with snow and ice. For the night they found a reasonably large cave and slept there for the night, talking about how they would surely reach Glacia's home the next day.
As Glacia and Noëlle lay in the cave, with a small fire beside them, sleeping quite soundly, there was a stirring in the very back of the cave, where both viscets had neglected to check it out. As they slept, a low growl vibrated throughout the whole cave, for in the very back of the cave, there was a creature. A creature not seen by man or animal in many a year. It slowly got up from its comfortable hideout in the back of the cave to see what dared enter his home. He growled louder as he saw the culprits sleeping soundly by a fire. He hated fire, and he hated viscets. The smell of them made him ruffle his nose. But they still tasted pretty good...the creature noticed something rather odd about one of the viscets. It had strange, unknown crystals shining on its delicate back. This creature loved shiny things, especially gold and precious jewels. He was much bigger than the two viscets, so knew he could easily overpower them both. He inched closer, watching the magnificent crystals gleam in the firelight, he accidentally stepped on a large piece of wood, making a loud cracking sound beneath his feet.

Suddenly Glacia awoke to the sound of wood being smashed behind her. At first Glacia thought it might be Noëlle putting wood in the fire, but Noëlle was still sound asleep beside her. Glacia felt her heart beat faster and faster as her mind spun at what could have possibly made such a loud noise, she froze, petrified at what could be behind her. Slowly she got the courage to look behind her, only to see a horrifyingly ugly animal right next to her, starting to reach out to her. It was at least 15 ft tall and covered with greasy fur, its mouth was wide open and layered with sharp, pointy teeth. She wanted to scream but found that she was still unable to move. She abruptly heard the sound of Noëlle, she gave out an ear shattering scream as she to, saw the animal. The animal jumped back, it obviously did not anticipate them waking up, but he soon recovered himself and growled loudly, reaching for Glacia and taking hold of her by the crystals on her back and mane. Glacia screamed out in agonizing pain as it still held her, watching her kick and whine, it laughed, finding it entertaining to watch the viscet wriggle around in his death grip.
''Leave her alone!'' Noëlle shouted, and jumped on the animal biting hard down on his leg, the animal shouted loudly now very irritated, but refused to let Glacia go. Just then Glacia felt a strange tingling sensation cover her whole body, before she knew what was happening a burst of blindingly beautiful light mixed with ice came from her crystals, the beast growled loudly, covering its eyes and throwing Glacia across the room and hitting the rock wall hard on her back, shattering one of the crystals on her back. Glacia screamed out in throbbing pain, feeling the crystal shatter beneath her. ''Run!'' Noëlle shouted, biting down harder on the animals leg, stunnedly, Glacia stumbled out of the cave, with Noëlle closely following behind. The animal roared with rage, trying to follow the two viscets. But he wasn't used to running a long or even short distance, and soon falled behind in defeat.
After hours of running to make sure the animal could not followed them, they stopped for rest. Glacia's feet hurt and her back still throbbed with pain from being tossed onto a wall. She groaned looking at the missing crystal on her back, but figured it could've been worse, much worse. As they stopped to rest, Glacia layed on the ground from exhaustion, and overall tiredness.
Noëlle sighed deeply, ''That was close.'' Noëlle said sighing again, ''Yeah.'' Glacia replied, suddenly she had the sudden urge to laugh, and started laughing historically, and couldn't stop. Noëlle started to laugh as well but didn't know why. ''Why are we laughing?!'' Noëlle said, still unable to stop laughing. ''We were chased...by a yeti!'' Glacia exclaimed still laughing. Noëlle kept laughing, and said in a cheery and somewhat confused voice, ''And...that flash of light, it came from you! You're...you're like a superhero of something!'' After awhile of shouting and laughing the two eventually took control of themselves, finally stopping to laugh and giggle.
When Glacia suddenly realized, they were only a mile or two from her village! Glacia rapidly started to pick up her pace and run, along with Noëlle who shared in her excitement. Ten minutes later, when they topped a large hill, they saw it. A small, but cozy village at the bottom of the hill they were atop. Glacia screeched with happiness and went running down the hillside, with Noëlle just behind. When they finally got down to the bottom, they were greeted by the stunned faces of several viscets, among with a few other creatures. Glacia smiled happily, glad to finally be home. It felt like she hadn't been to the village in years, and she gladly hugged her friends and hurriedly headed to her family's house where she found her mother and father on the porch, she hugged them tightly burring her face into their manes and closed her eyes contently. She was home. Really, and truly, home!

Art piece links;
First (better quality)
Second (same)
Third (same)
Forth (better quality)

Everything in all - 3,855 words 21,575 characters
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:51 am

I need to do more stories with them. *sigh*
Jan. 20th, 2017
--

Name: Azul

Gender for breeding purposes: Male

Personaltiy: Azul is generally quite calm, it may be because he is so small for a full grown viscet, being only 5 ft. tall. He enjoys being indoors and sitting by a comfy fire, he'd do it all day if he could. Although the parents of Azul's owner don't approve of him snuggling on the furniture, when they aren't looking he will often do it anyway. His owner, Taffy, often sneaks him onto the couch when watching movies by covering him with a blanket, it works, usually.
When Taffy is off at school, Taffy's parents, as a rule mostly keep Azul outside so he doesn't 'dirty' the house or chew up the furniture when she is away. So for many hours of the day Azul waits patiently for his owner to come home. While he is waiting he has found a way to get out of the backyard, by digging a hole next to a bush by the fence. So he digs around, exploring sometimes a long ways away from his home. But he always comes back, knowing that he has a loving owner waiting for him when he comes home, that really wouldn't have anyone if he left her. Just like him.

Occupation: Azul is sometimes used for tracking down lost children and adults. As soon as Taffy got Azul, she knew he was something special. He was born with an acute sense of hearing and smell, so a year after Taffy adopted Azul when he was the age to be trained for the duties of a search animal, Taffy and Azul practiced day and night and before long, there was a lost child being looked for. The police and everyone else just shook them off, but Taffy and Azul persisted, looking for the child on their own. After hours of searching when it was almost pitch dark and the stars were starting to peak out, Taffy was starting to lose hope and was about to turn around when they suddenly heard the sound of a child crying for help. Soon after they found the shaking child and returned him home, the police were practically begging for them to help them with everyone lost person case after that.

Story: It was a cold afternoon, full of thick gray clouds just about ready to burst with water and ice, there was a breeze skin piercing cold that made everyone pull up there hoods and put on there gloves.
High School had just been let out, and the kids just wanted to rush home as quick as possible before it started to rain. Just inside the warm school, Taffy looked at the door hesitantly. With a deep sigh she swung open the big double doors to feel the piercing chill of wind and cold, as always her mother wasn't waiting for her to drive her home, so she'd have to walk home as usual. With a heave of her shoulder she put her backpack on her shoulder and started the 2-mile walk home.
Jumping in puddles as she walked, she huffed. 'First day of high school...what a disaster.' Taffy thought annoyedly, feeling sorry for herself as always. At that moment Taffy stopped, she thought she heard something just off the road in the woods. ''Hello?'' Taffy called out shakily. Then she heard a whimper. Taffy had to get home soon or else she'd surely turn into a popsicle, but her curiosity was to strong to just walk away. She inched towards the sound of the whimpers slowly.

The tiny viscet whined fiercely in the cold wind, his mother hadn't come back yet and she promised. It had been two days since he had seen her...he whined more fiercely as he saw a figure approaching in front of him, his vision was somewhat blurred now from the tears that had started to freeze in his eyes, he backed away, assuming the figure he saw meant him harm, or even was going to eat him.
He weakly growled trying to sound menacing, but failed miserably. He heard the sound of a soft voice coming from the blurry figure, he started to relax blinking trying to see, wanting to see the figure that was now talking softly to him. He whimpered lowly as the figure touched him, they drew their hand back, but then the little viscet began inching towards the figure, now wanting to be picked up. The girl, as the viscet could now see, carefully picked him up and wrapped him tightly in her jacket, feeling the warmth of the human he suddenly felt tired, and soon closed his eyes dosing off.
The next day he awoke by a low fire, he yawned and stretched, wondering where the human that had found him had gone. He heard muffled words and his ears perked, seeing 3 humans. He lowed his head not knowing what to think, he wasn't used to so many humans around...but then he noticed one of them was the one that had so softly spoken words to him, he whined gently looking at her with big eyes. ''We can't keep a viscet...'' He heard one say. ''Oh dad, c'mon please?'' Was the response of the girl. ''When he grows up he could be 8 feet tall!'' Another voice muttered. ''Pleeeaaase...?'' The girl begged looking at one of the other humans. ''Well...ok, fine.'' One of them said with a sigh, and walked away with the other. ''Yay!'' The girl said jumping up and down. The small viscet didn't understand why she was doing this and backed away, staring.
The girl approached the tiny viscet then, smiling happily. ''Your mine now, you can live with me.'' She grinned, picking up the small viscet in her arms. ''But...what should your name be?'' She asked in wonder. ''Well...just so ya know, my names Taffy.'' The tiny viscet tilted his head, he didn't quite understand why the girl barked and yelped so loudly as she held him. Taffy looked straight at the tiny viscet just then and continued to do so for a long minute. ''Azul.''
Is all Taffy said, his ears pricked, 'Azul..' The viscet thought, feeling that that was going to be his name, he whined happily and Taffy laughed, ''Azul it is, for your beautiful blue eyes.'' She smiled, hugging the viscet lovingly.

That day Taffy carefully put Azul in her backpack and headed for town, which was only a half mile from her house. Once they were there Taffy walked seemingly not noticing the what looked like giant buildings to Azul. He looked in horror, sinking down as far as he could go into the backpack, but alas curiosity got the best of him and he peaked his head out again, looking around and snifing the strange scents surrounding him. After awhile of walking through town Taffy soon stopped and stepped into a building that said 'Woodcove Pet Shop' As soon as she walked in Azul could smell many different animals. One or two viscets, some dogs, cats, rats, rabbits, and even fish. Azul looked in awe at the place, and stared at the many animals. Taffy smiled and picked up a peculiar looking object from a rack, it was blue and had a round gold piece on it. ''I'll take this one please.'' Taffy said, handing an unfamiliar smelling thin paper that was mostly green over to the man standing behind a table. Then Taffy walked out and next to a nearby tree set down her backpack, taking Azul out and putting the odd thing around his neck, at first he shaked his head and wouldn't stop, not liking the feeling of it, it felt like a snake curling around his neck. Taffy laughed, and Azul didn't quite understand why. ''Its ok Azul,'' He perked his ears, hearing his new name. ''It won't hurt you, its just so everyone knows your mine so no one can take you away.'' Taffy smiled softly, loosening the collar a bit so it didn't bother him as much, and proceeded to put Azul back into the backpack.

In the morning Azul lay, in the soft cottony blankets of Taffy's bed. He looked over to see Taffy, he jumped on her playfully and licked her face. ''Eww,'' Taffy exclaimed as she woke up, at that moment she looked at her clock and groaned. ''Oh no..I'm late for school!'' Hurriedly Taffy jumped out of bed, dashed for the shower, quickly put on her clothes and kissed Azul on the head. ''Bye bye Azul!'' Azul didn't quite understand that Taffy was leaving and followed her to the door. ''No, you stay.'' Taffy said, ''Oh Taf!'' came the voice of Taffy's mother, ''Remember, Azul goes outside when your gone.'' Taffy groaned, c'mon Azul. She then led him outside in the backyard and closed the door. ''Bye Azul!'' she said through the glass, and hurriedly left through the front door.
Azul whined, his didn't want to be left outside until his owner came back. For all he knew she might never come back! Azul quickly made up the decision to go after her. In a matter of minutes he had dug a hole by the fence and had gotten out, he swiftly followed the scent of his master, although she was a few minutes ahead of him he just had to come upon her eventually. After a mile or so of stopping and sniffing for her scent, he finally came to a large two-story building that read 'Woodcove High School' what that meant Azul didn't know, but would soon find out. He stealthily trotted up to the school and climbed through an open window, to his surprise and horror he found that he was in a room full of at least twenty humans! Since Taffy was not there, he quickly run across many tables and books paying no mind to the yells and shouts, and went into the hall. He lifted his head and sniffed for Taffy's scent, soon finding it he raced towards it, with many curious school kids behind him he pushed open the door to the room he assumed Taffy was in and looked for her among the stunned faces in the classroom. ''Azul!'' Came a shout, ''What are you doing here?!'' Taffy rushed over to Azul looking concerned and embarrassed as some of the kids started laughing. ''Oh yes I'll take him home right away.'' Azul heard Taffy say, she picked him up gently and carried him outside, ''Oh Azul..'' Taffy started. ''I know you don't want to be alone but you can't go to my school like this.'' Taffy said with a soft smile.
After that she took Azul home, putting him back in the yard where she had originally left him. ''Now stay.'' Taffy said sternly, she then turned away, looking like she was going to leave, but before she did, she turned around and hugged Azul. ''You may not know it, or understand it, but I won't ever really leave you, I may be gone sometimes, but I assure you, you'll never truly be alone again.''
And with that Taffy went off, and Azul did understand it, and obediently stood in the backyard, waiting for her return.

1,495 words

Friend stories: One day when Azul sat waiting for Taffy to come home impatiently, he could have sworn he heard a strange noise coming from the bushes. Curious but cautious, Azul trotted towards the sound, he sticked his nose towards a bush and sniffed, and at that moment another much larger viscet then he came crashing out of the bush and landed right on top of Azul. ''What the?! W-who are you?'' Azul said all in a jumble. ''I'm Kasshoku.'' The big viscet replied, staring down at the smaller viscet. ''I-I'm...Azul, and do you mind getting off of me?'' Azul asked in a huff. ''Oh, okie,'' Kass said with a nervous laugh and quickly got to his feet. Azul rubbed his dirty coat and asked, ''What are you doing near my home?'' Azul looked at him cautiously, pondering if he was a threat, but figured he wasn't. ''Your home? - Oh, yes of course, I forgot there were pet viscets around here.'' Kass said scratching his head. ''I'm no pet.'' Azul exclaimed, ''I just...live here.'' He said meekly. ''Hah, whatever you say.'' Kass said laughingly, ''So, you got any food 'round here?'' Kass asked, stretching his legs. Just then Azul noticed Kass looked rather skinny, and replied, ''Well sure, I'll be right back.''
After awhile he soon came back with a large bag of Viscet food and smiled. ''Here, you probably need this more than I do.'' Azul said with a grin. ''Whoa..so much food..this is all mine?'' He looked shocked at the prospect of it being all his, and smiled at Azul, ''Thank you, my family will be so grateful, maybe you could meet them sometime?'' Azul grinned, ''That'd be fun.'' And with that Kass went off into the bushes, and came back every once in awhile to visit Azul.

298 words
----

Bonus: A story made for a Summer event viscet prompt. ^^
Jun. 21st, 2017

Prompt 2 - Summer Drama (A Summer Gone Wrong)

username; ~Teya~
{words or art}

Azul yawned in contentment as he lay by the beach with his owner, Taffy Bixby, her golden brown hair shone in the scorching July sun as the waves crashed peacefully onto the sandy white beach just to the side the famous Keanu Reefs where the most pearly pink coral grew and a large host of aquatic creatures resided.
It was a busy day at the beach, with hundreds of people trying to find a parking space or relaxing by the crystal blue ocean, Azul glanced back at his owners parents, although they were on vacation Taffy's father still continued to talk constantly on his 'phone' as the humans called them, and he noticed that Taffy looked quite annoyed at the whole ordeal.
Taffy suddenly said, ''Daddy, why do you always have to be on that stupid phone, I thought you were supposed to be taking a break from being Mayor of the city?'' Her father paused, holding his hand over the speaker, ''now watch your language young lady, you may be fifteen but that doesn't mean you can say things like that,'' but then he added in a more caring tone, ''I'm sorry darling, but this is extremely important - I'll try to wrap it up as soon as possible,'' Taffy sighed, with a hint of bitterness and disappointment in her voice, ''Well alright, if you say so,'' she looked down at her fingers, playing with them half mindedly.
Azul whined, he never quite understood what humans said, but he had learned what feelings they had by the tone of their voice and the way they moved, and he knew Taffy was in an annoyed mood. He moved closer to his master, laying his head on Taffy's lap, Taffy smiled, carefully petting his soft silky smooth head. ''You may not be the perfect viscet from everyone else's point of view since you're so small for your species, (5 ft. tall, 9 ft. in length) but I don't care, you're still perfect to me, my sweet little viscet.''
After an hour or two of laying by the beach with Taffy and her parents, Azul and his owner went for a walk down closer to the reefs, some of it being just above the water, Azul could start to make out pink and yellow coral along with a few different types of fish, quietly he stalked a beautifully colored fish, and at the perfect moment, he pounced into the water making a big splash as the small fish made a narrow escape from the paws of Azul, ''oh Azul, now I'm all wet,'' Taffy exclaimed with a laugh, looking down at Azul's big blue eyes, ''well, since I'm now soaked thanks to you, we mind as well go in,'' with that Taffy jumped in with a splash, the pair swam around now completely covered in salt water from head to toe, Azul was glad Taffy was happy, she hadn't laughed so hard in a while now that he really thought about it. Things were starting to look up; maybe Taffy's dad would even be done his work soon and would have more time for Taffy.
It was midday, so Taffy and Azul started to head back to where they had left his owners parents sun bathing by the beach, but out of the corner of Azul's eye, he could've sworn he saw a dark figure move behind a palm tree and heard a large twig snap. 'Why would they be hiding?' Azul thought curiously but still didn't think he or his master was in danger, so continued on his way with Taffy directly in front of him.
snap.

Azul heard behind him, twisting around he had had enough, he wanted to know who or what was following them, to his surprise he saw two humans with hand guns in their hands and masks over their heads covering their features, despite being terrified he managed a deep growl and showed his teeth, ''Azul what are you-'' Taffy begun but stopped as she saw the two men standing there before her with Azul making her keep her distance. The two men looked at each other and then at Azul and suddenly uttered a laugh in unison, ''look at the overgrown dog, its trying so hard to be scary,'' one said, ''why don't I put it out of its misery,'' the same man said, pointing his gun directly between the viscets eyes, ''no,'' the other one said quickly, seemingly in charge as he lowered the other ones arm, ''everyone on the beach would hear the gunshot and come running, we'd never get away clean,''
the other man looked disappointed, ''fine,'' he said in annoyance, taking out a second gun and without hesitation pulling the trigger to release a thick woven netting that surrounded Azul, making him utterly helpless.
''Azul!'' Taffy exclaimed tugging fiercely at the net, ''get the girl,'' the one in charge said to the other, the man swiftly took hold of Taffy's arm and slowly dragged her away with effort, ''Azul! Mom, dad, anyone! Help me!'' The boss rolled his eyes, ''gag her you idiot, don't want to attract attention,'' the other man quickly did, as well as binding her arms and within moments vanished into the sand dunes and palm trees. But right before they completely vanished, a group of people including Taffy's parents ran up, Azul growled loudly and whined, scratching violently at the net, he had to get out and go after them, they took his master and he didn't even know why.
''Easy boy,'' came the voice of Taffy's mother, Margaret, as she cut through the netting with a pocket knife, releasing Azul from his net prison, he bounded out whining and barking, or at least that's how they perceived it, ''we have to go, they took Taffy away!'' Azul exclaimed in his own language, Margaret frantically looked around for Taffy, ''Oh god honey someones kidnapped Taffy, what are we going to do?'' She looked towards her husband in exasperation, ''we'll find her, and we'll pay them whatever amount necessary if need be,'' Azul was tired of waiting, and without hesitation he leaped away to the last place he saw Taffy being dragged off too, he was a search and rescue animal after all, he should be able to find his own master, right?
He followed Taffy's scent and the tracks of the 'kidnappers' as Taffy's mother called them for a quarter mile, where then the tracks and scent abruptly stopped. ''How could this be?'' Azul asked himself starting to go in full blown panic mode, the scent had stopped right next to the road, so that meant they got into a car and drove away, ''I can't follow a car,'' he exclaimed, ''or can I?'' he paused, ''they may not have gone very far, there are fresh tire marks to the left, so maybe I'll get lucky,'' without a second thought Azul raced the way the black tire marks had gone, wishing with all his might that he would somehow find Taffy safe, and alive.

Miles went by, hours went by, but no sign of Taffy or the men that took her, his paw pads burnt and he felt dizzy from lack of water, Azul was losing hope fast, what if... he never found his master?
But just then his wishes started to come true, his hope hadn't given up just yet, he without a doubt picked up the faint scent of Taffy, the road he had been walking down without him noticing had turned into a dirt road, he saw the outline of a house just up ahead. Stealthily, the viscet came up to the old abandoned looking house and looked through one of the windows, to his relief and joy he saw Taffy, along with the two men who were pacing around, the boss one was talking on the phone, ''no, I want $250,000 in cash tomorrow or you're never gonna see your 'lil girl again,'' with a slam the man hung up the phone and lighting a cigarette walked out the back door, with the second man at his heels.
Azul didn't waste anytime, now was his chance, quickly he squeezed through the window and heading for Taffy hastily teared the ropes that bonded her and the two jumped out the window, Azul heard yelling in the background but ignored it, Taffy stumbled, but Azul bit the back of Taffy's shirt swinging her on top of his back and went full speed down the dusty dirt road.
They heard the sound of a truck engine starting up, Azul ran faster but the truck was gaining on them, but suddenly Azul heard the sound of police sirens directly in front of them, he didn't know how they found him, but then he remembered the tire tracks he had followed, the police must have followed them too, they were safe now, they were going to make it.

1,489 words
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me