It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 am

WiltedRose wrote:art club ;o

No i mean, if i didn't list a character in a club they're in
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:35 pm

The dance was lovely! Me and a couple of others cooked some yummy treats instead of dancing because well I’m a terrible dancer! Anyways nice talking to ya.

Cya later leaf, sincerely cosmo banfeild who needs to learn how to dance.

heya leaf! Clover here! Some kids were calling me miss positive I don’t know where they got that from. Anyways. Gardening club was super fun that cosmo girl was still planting those weird things.
Ps: I can’t find the images for cosmo, jack and clover.
Toodles leaf!

Hey, I'm pretty weird!
AFE07671-ED24-4D97-92EB-8258A7E79EAE.png
AFE07671-ED24-4D97-92EB-8258A7E79EAE.png (52.71 KiB) Viewed 68 times

Name: chive lammiton

Sexuality: pan

Personality: chive isn’t a very peaceful person. She Belives in war, fighting and violence. She can fight. She is a very violent person who isn’t popular.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.):
Crush: none
Powers: she is extremely strong. She also has cat ears and tail.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:39 pm

accepted
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:41 pm

ugghhh too lazy to add in character names
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:21 pm

R i p italy
I might write an entry idk

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow.Labsky » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Hey, I'm pretty weird!
Name: Luke Brinker
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Luke at first sight seems to be a tech-type, but that is just the beginning of him. He gets very anxious most of the time, fearful of rejection, and dying for acceptance. He's been told that if he stops trying so hard for acceptance, he'll get it, but he tries to isolate himself from everyone else as much as possible. He's got a great sense of humor- though some may not enjoy it, and tends to trip over his own paws. When new people approach him, he tenses up, that's why he'll be writing in the leaf.

Nothing special, he still sleep with stuffed animals though :clap: :thumbup:

*did I do this right*
*so will we all be writing in the leaf, or will we be communicating to each other outside of the leaf?*
*am I accepted* ;-;
Shadow.Labsky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:07 am

Golden.Wolf wrote:Hey, I'm pretty weird!
Name: Luke Brinker
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Luke at first sight seems to be a tech-type, but that is just the beginning of him. He gets very anxious most of the time, fearful of rejection, and dying for acceptance. He's been told that if he stops trying so hard for acceptance, he'll get it, but he tries to isolate himself from everyone else as much as possible. He's got a great sense of humor- though some may not enjoy it, and tends to trip over his own paws. When new people approach him, he tenses up, that's why he'll be writing in the leaf.

Nothing special, he still sleep with stuffed animals though :clap: :thumbup:

*did I do this right*
*so will we all be writing in the leaf, or will we be communicating to each other outside of the leaf?*
*am I accepted* ;-;

1. abnormality is required
2. characters communicate via leaf
3. nope. abnormality please. check 1st entry
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Umm...hello? I guess that's what I'm supposed to write, but to be honest, I'm not sure if I should be writing at all. After all, you were just laying on my desk today. Leaf? That's what they call you, huh? Well, they call me Jae! Or freakshow. Or "Giant Jaws Jae"...don't ask about that. Oh, it seems Dove has eaten off a piece of this page. Dove is my pet rat whose always on my shoulder. He keeps me calm. Oh, oh my gosh it seems that someone is looking for you! I guess I can just leave you here on this bench before they see me writing.

Signed,
J. Mcveri

Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: Jae Mcveri

Sexuality: Homosexual [closeted]

Personality: He is very soft and rarely speaks, leading many to assume that he is an easy target. That however is not the case. He tried not to but he can lose control of his emotions fairly easily. That is what triggers his powers. He hates being labeled a villain but he can't escape the notion because of an "accident" he had as a child where someone got seriously hurt because of him. If you can crack his shell then you will find a very happy and loyal pup that will cling to you like a koala.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): Can transform into a dragon like creature (the thing behind him). It happens when he has an emotional crisis (usually anger or sadness). He may have a slight crush on someone but I'll need to think more about it c;
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 am

hey leaf, I'm just tired of being the happy-go-lucky me, so i've decided i'd show my true self, well if you'd like to see my new outfit just go to locker 202, I'm there after every single class. alright by the way I have seen some new kids around,give yourself an interdiction yo! Oh gosh, class starts in like 10 minutes, oh cares. I can spare time (:! psh anyways i saw some kid with a rat, idk i just saw two tails, a dog one and a rat. if i ever see a rat.. oh you don't know whats coming its way c:
Bye!
-Lola Kaika

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:54 pm

crutchie_ wrote:

Umm...hello? I guess that's what I'm supposed to write, but to be honest, I'm not sure if I should be writing at all. After all, you were just laying on my desk today. Leaf? That's what they call you, huh? Well, they call me Jae! Or freakshow. Or "Giant Jaws Jae"...don't ask about that. Oh, it seems Dove has eaten off a piece of this page. Dove is my pet rat whose always on my shoulder. He keeps me calm. Oh, oh my gosh it seems that someone is looking for you! I guess I can just leave you here on this bench before they see me writing.

Signed,
J. Mcveri

Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: Jae Mcveri

Sexuality: Homosexual [closeted]

Personality: He is very soft and rarely speaks, leading many to assume that he is an easy target. That however is not the case. He tried not to but he can lose control of his emotions fairly easily. That is what triggers his powers. He hates being labeled a villain but he can't escape the notion because of an "accident" he had as a child where someone got seriously hurt because of him. If you can crack his shell then you will find a very happy and loyal pup that will cling to you like a koala.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): Can transform into a dragon like creature (the thing behind him). It happens when he has an emotional crisis (usually anger or sadness). He may have a slight crush on someone but I'll need to think more about it c;

Accepted
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me