Batch #1411 by Mint Chip

Based on Click to view
Artist Mint Chip [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #1411

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:54 pm

I had a lot of fun with this one <3 mmm greens are so nice!!
I took a jolteon approach hurr hurr with the lil dotties XD

name; Hurst
gender; male
owner; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=487128
owned as of; 12.10.17 (post)
payment received; paid (11.8.17 by Ash wolf)
post; viewtopic.php?p=113730487#p113730487

Hatch Day: 11.8.17
Mature Day: pps potion applied

Parent 1
Parent 2

Yataka and Kannagi
Lilac

Mutations wrote:
penn diagram x3 - ear variation: cat (uncommon) - no
penn diagram x3 - leopard tail (rare) - yes
penn diagram x3 - slit eyes (rare) - yes
chanced trait - ear variation: cat (uncommon)

Last edited by Mint Chip on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1411

Postby Vluwu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:12 pm

I would steal.. ;o; pretty green babe <3 congrats to the owners!

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:14 pm

mmmm such a cute kitty! keeping my promise and putting this one ufa!

Yakata is a soul reaper. He hunts down creatures called hollows that taunt mortals. It's a risky job but rewarding when you save a life.
Lilac is a radiologist which isn't that dangerous, but still helps save lives.

For this completion I want to know what the little one thinks of their parents jobs and what they wish to be. You have unlimited words but a minimum of 100. You may pretty up and have 1 extra (one piece of art, or 500 words) small animations are allowed c:
This ends in a month so 12/8/17

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What do they think?/what do they want to be?:
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Username:Dragonstars
Name:Tresa
What do they think?/what do they want to be?:He wants to be a reaper!He has always wanted to be a reaper to help people who have died get to the afterlife <3,He thinks his parents are good and help people that hare having troubles with things

Hope these are allowed <3
Last edited by dragonstars on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:16 pm

oml ress ;o;
    Username:
    Name:

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:19 pm

click art to view full size

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Hurst
(English meaning either 'thicket of trees' or 'forest')
Hurst has always grown up watching his parents. He would watch as they left for work each day, gazing sadly to the door when his father was hunting and he would patiently wait by the door each day for his mother's return. He loves his parents very much, but there were many days when he just wanted his family to take a day off so they could spend time together. He never spoke this request. His parents jobs were very important, not only to them but to the people that they assist. To keep them from their jobs would be selfish and cruel, even in the younger child's eyes. No. Instead, the child did the best to keep himself happy and optimistic for his parents sake. He would smile and play, always greeting them when they come back and simply would act like the child he should be rather than the lonely individual he really is.

There are some parts of his parents jobs that young Hurst absolutely adores. He loves when his father comes home, weary and tired after battling the hollows and still puts together the energy to tell Hurst about his newest adventures. He smiles as his mother enters the door with an extra pep in her step because, on that day, she had saved someones life. Their occupations meant that, when there was a good day... it would be a very good day. He treasures each good day, using them as a goal to reach towards on those days where the sky turns overcast. After all, those days hold the true joy within himself brought by seeing his parents happy.

Still, those good days are one in a million. His parents jobs are not to be taken lightly. There are many days when everything seems to fall apart. Days when his father would return, limping as his mother raced towards him with the first aid kit and Hurst could do nothing but watch on with concern. There are days when his mother would return, tears in her eyes and heart heavy as they lost someone, someone she had failed to save. These days were far too common for the child's liking, pushing him to make a decision. He wants to help. His parents have sacrificed so much to help others, giving up large portions of their days and their thoughts to saving lives and protecting the general population. Hurst admires this greatly, from their passion to their determination. One day, Hurst wants to save lives, too.

Then comes the question, How? Hurst wasn't anything special. He wasn't as strong as his father, nor was he as smart as his mother. He didn't necessarily have the patience to do anything near to what she did. He began to experiment, studying different things in an effort to find something where he would actually be able to help with. Then, one day, he came across her. Injured and bleeding, he found Artemis alone. Surprised, he quickly did the best he could to patch up her wounds and to help her until his mother would come home. He did his best to drag the older viscet to his house, keeping her out of the weather as he tried to help her yet was unable to truly do anything other than wait. As time for his mother to return came nearer, the viscling became nervous. He jumped as the stranger began to awaken. Confused and in pain, Artemis explained how she'd come from a world where demons were taking over. She had fled the final battle when it had turned sour, as the lead guardian had fallen. She was determined to keep running, afraid that the others would soon catch up to her.

Hurst refused to let her leave. Just like his parents, he had a drive to help others and he could see that Artemis truly did need help. At first, he convinced her to stay until her injuries healed. Then he helped her get a small house and job in a nearby town until she would have enough money to travel comfortably. As time went by, Hurst managed time and time again to talk her into staying. Artemis became one of his closest friends. She began to teach him about skills from her world, too. She would tell him the stories of the crystal guardian while his favorite story she would tell was that of the wolf like forest guardian. The guardian was clever, though he wasn't always the smartest. He certainly wasn't the strongest. Hurst would sit on the edge of his seat as Artemis told him about how Lupine could take on an entire army of shadow beasts, rarely breaking a sweat as he would use his speed and trickery to defeat them. Lupine's passion for his team, and later his mate, would bring him to become a hero within the guardians, a hero with all the humbleness he could have.

This was what he wanted to be. It isn't a job that Hurst was looking for, it's a person. He wants to be strong, just like his parents... just like Lupine. So Hurst asks his father to train him. He wants to learn not to kill, but to protect. He wants to help people like Artemis who end up in simply the wrong place at the wrong time. Artemis began teaching him minor magic, skills she brought over from her world. Hurst started to become a hero in his own way. One day, he hopes to join his father on the hunt. One day, he wants to help Artemis become braver and stronger, so that eventually she could join them. As far he was concerned, she had become a big sister to him. She scared away the loneliness within Hurst and she inspired him. He wants to do the same for her by becoming even better than the heroes in her stories. Some day, he will.
Featuring Artemis ~ Owned by Myself
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Username: Sabatea
Name: Faven
Last edited by Sabatea on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:51 pm

AHHHHHHH MINT ITS SO CUTE I WANT ;^; DOTS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER

Username: jolteon
Name:
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:56 pm

Username:
Name:

Res
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:58 pm

Username: kiffell
Name: tbh
What do they think?/what do they want to be?: wip

I love this kiddo omg
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me