Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby anchor » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:16 am

username; hey, i'm anchor. (:
country/location; england.
which languages do you speak; sadly, only english and a smidgen of german.
what kind of pen pal are you looking for; anyone - i like making friends. bonus points if you'll laugh at my lousy jokes.
why do you want a pen pal; i've not been on cs for a little while, so i'd love to get to know people, and learn more about other countries at the same time!
anything interesting about yourself; i live on a small sorta farm where we breed alpacas, and i also have a lil pupper who's about four months overdue for a haircut - oops.
anchor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:46 am

Username: valekstar.
    Country/Location: sk., canada.
    Which languages do you speak: english is my only fluent one but i'm learning korean! ^^"
    Why do you want a pen pal: i'm mainly just searching for somebody to talk to. i'm also
    really interested in the states [well, except for your guys' president] and would love to
    learn more because i've never been there before and probably never will. ;-;
    french, japanese, and tagalog are a few languages that i'd be happy to - try and - learn
    as well, although that definitely isn't needed! c:
    Anything interesting about yourself: i'm generally a v shy and reserved person who can
    be pretty socially awkward. i own a single cat who is super fat who i love dearly and was
    my first ever pet. spending most of my time on the internet, of course i would come across
    youtube. vanossgaming, smii7y [whoops they're both canadian], and muselk are a few
    who i enjoy watching with couple non-gamer exceptions like leafyishere and dan & phil!
    reading is another thing i love, with shadowhunters, throne of glass, wings of fire, and
    percy jackson being some of my personal favourites. cough i kinda might've forgotten
    everything that happened in the books though cough.
    watching anime is often something i do on my free time as well! i really liked mob psycho
    100, assassination classroom, my hero academia, and most sports anime. >o<
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jisung » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:38 am

Username: agust d
      Country/Non-specific location: California, United States of America
      Which languages do you speak: english and french ( my french is far from perfect due to lack of use but I can definitely maintain a conversation). I can read korean hangul but I'm not good enough to make any commitments in that direction. ;w;
      What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who I can really get to know & who won't mind if I'm socially inept at times. I'd be cool with trying to learn any language or improving my french but it's definitely not a requirement c:
      Why do you want a pen pal: I really would like someone to talk to, I often find myself getting a little lonely and I'm generally not that great at putting myself out there, so I thought I'd give this a shot.
      Anything interesting about yourself:
      - I really enjoy music ( all genres: hip-hop, classical, jazz, anything tbh), philosophy, reading, & animals
      - I own one very small lil' egyptian mau/tabby mix and I love her
      - I'm generally very liberal, politically speaking, as a small warning ;w;
      - I spend a large amount of time on youtube
      - I enjoy a wide variety of "stuff" : anime, webtoons, sarcasm, star wars, legend of zelda, mystic messenger, etc. etc.
      - I'm very interested in other cultures
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:02 am

Username:
leo'sgirl
Country/Location:
USA, Georgia
Which languages do you speak:
English, Little Italian, Very Little Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
I am looking for someone who can hold a conversation. I also would like someone who can give advice about things as well. (Not like a counsellor but something of the sorts.) Also, you'd have to put up with loads of talk of my boyfriend. Someone who is into music and can give music suggestions. All in all, I just want a patient person who likes to hear about love.
Why do you want a pen pal:
I'd enjoy a pen pal because I really do get lonely sometimes. I'm also going through a bad time in my relationship atm.
Uh....
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:31 am

Username: Cruxich
Country/Location: Montana, USA
Which languages do you speak: English, I'm not fluent in any other language.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just someone who would be fine with casual conversations. Easily approachable, as well or laid back.
Why do you want a pen pal: I actually get quite lonely on the internet, so it would be nice to have someone to talk too.
* I have social anxiety, but I warm up to people rather quickly especially if they're nice.
* A couple of my interests is sci-fi (especially robots or aliens), sciency things, animals like dinosaurs, birds, or rodents, original characters, and a few fandoms like Steven Universe.
* I'm pretty friendly and laid back, so no worries about being judged or anything ^^
* I'm a huge supporter of LGBT+, and happen to be in it myself.
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basicc. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:35 am

;;

username: ♔ · ѕмoкєquєєиѕ.
    country/location: england.
    which languages do you speak: english, a little french.
    what kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who speaks french - a little or a lot.
    why do you want a pen pal: learning more of the french language would be incredibly helpful; i dont need someone who is fluent in the language, i would just like someone who i can talk to in french to familiarise myself. i'm also happy to help anyone who wants to learn more english!
    anything interesting about yourself: i want to move to france when i have the money and am old enough!
【basicc.
────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i'm basicc. (or ash) <3
i've been around for a while, but have only recently come
back to CS again ! feel free to send me trades, message or
invite me to anything warrior cats related!
(っ◔◡◔)っ thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aaa !! » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:38 am

Username: Spr1t3
Country/Location: California, North America
Which languages do you speak: English and a little of Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone I could relate to, someone who is willing to deal with me
Why do you want a pen pal: I think it would be cool to get to know a total stranger and see if they enjoy your company
Anything interesting about yourself: I love musicals (except Hamilton) and Harry Potter
sksk wip
aaa !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tobie » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:41 am

Username: selkiedream
Country/Location: united states, california
Which languages do you speak: english and japanese
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone i can trade cute things with and mutually gift!!
Why do you want a pen pal: i would love to have a regular pen pal that we could make art for mutually and just write cute letters!!
Anything interesting about yourself: i'm a freelance illustrator as well as fursuiter and youtuber and i'd love to send stuff regularly out!
x
x
Image ImageImageImageImageImage Image
they/it/she butterfly wolf collector
trade threadwishlistcode

Image Image
Image Image
Tobie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn ♥ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:43 am

Username: CrystalineDragon
Country/Location: Eastern USA
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who is friendly and can keep up a conversation. Also, someone who likes gaming.
Why do you want a pen pal: I love to make friends on the internet, so I'd love someone to talk to! And also someone to play video games with!
Anything interesting about yourself: I love playing video games, reading, and writing. I'm super friendly and I'm a good listener, so go ahead and rant to me. I'm also obsessed with Overwatch, so if you play PM me! C:
Last edited by Saturn ♥ on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗
saturn || he/they

ImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝
Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hamrollz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:03 am

Username: Asriel Dreemurr
Country/Location: usa/tennessee
Which languages do you speak: english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: just about anybody
Why do you want a pen pal: i had a friend i talked to quite frequently but she stopped talking to me so.......i have no one to talk to
Anything interesting about yourself: i like anime, fnaf, and undertale
Hi
Hamrollz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me