۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby Dama » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:00 am

Negan~ wrote:
kerstin wrote:
Pyjaks wrote:I'm not an AC person honestly. I have a lot of fun with them but the story hasn't engaged me since ac2. When I play them, it's just because I enjoy swooping around as an assassin lol

i feel the same woops... i so wish they did a remake of the original game but i don't think that's gonna happen

I would actually like to see a remake of the original. But I’m the same I like playing them because I get to run around and do stuff xD

I agree; a remake would be great. I like how they remastered AC 2, brotherhood and revelations for the newest consoles, but I still think they should have done a remaster for AC 1, 2 and 3. I still think the original is better than some of the newer ones and that’s 10 years old now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forgot the Name! Help!

Postby chantilliest » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:26 pm

I have been racking my brain trying to remember the name of a mobile game I played a year or two ago, and I can't remember it. It's driving me crazy! I've checked both Android and Apple app stores, too, and can't find it - I suspect it might be discontinued...or it just can't pull up much when I don't remember the name XD

A little about the game:

- 2D cartoon art style
- fantasy RPG with puzzle elements
- I only played it on my phone and tablet (not a console game)
- The point of the game is to fight through waves of monsters to rescue heroes at the end of each storybook. You start out by choosing one of three characters for your main, and each is associated with an element (Beast is fire, Robin Hood is earth, and Ice Queen is water). You then either buy or win more characters to round out your party, as well as recruit another player that you can then request to be your friend afterward. There are basic characters like elves and warriors and wizards, but there are also big characters like Red Riding Hood, Big Bad Wolf, Aladdin, etc. You fight through small enemies first, and gradually work your way toward a big boss who then drops a treasure chest or releases the storybook character you're working toward.
- You fight by connecting three or more of an elemental rune to power attacks. If you connect fire runes, the fire characters in your party attack. Water runes, water characters attack. Etc. You can earn health back by connecting heart-shaped stones.
- You use flowers, crystals, potions, medals, and books to level up and "evolve" your characters. They gain more hp and look cooler.
- You can buy lives and characters and whatnot from a little shop using game currency, which I believe are gems.
- There are daily quests, special rare characters that are only available for a short time, and challenge levels where you fight for keys instead of loot.
- Each character has a special attack that powers up after attacking enough times
- You can sell duplicate characters for game currency
- I'm pretty sure the name was one word, two tops. Something like Runequest or battle...magic...something...it's right on the tip of my tongue!

I think that's all...if I remember anything I'll edit my post. But if anyone knows what this game is I will love you forever - I really enjoyed this game and would like to find it again if possible.

Edit: FOUND IT!! I was way off about the name XD Fable Age is what it's called.
chantilliest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:20 pm

So I went on a massive binge just now listening to some of my favorite vid game music and wanted to know- what's your favorite song from a video game?

Mine are Far Away and Compass from Red Dead Redemption (I wasn't a huge fan of RDR but the music is crazy good imo), Suicide Mission from Mass Effect 2, Way to Fall from MGS 3: Snake Eater and The Path- A New Beginning from The Last of Us.

There are about a million others, especially from the Mass Effect trilogy, but I tried to limit myself lol. I'm interested to hear some others :>
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:14 pm

Pyjaks wrote:So I went on a massive binge just now listening to some of my favorite vid game music and wanted to know- what's your favorite song from a video game?

Mine are Far Away and Compass from Red Dead Redemption (I wasn't a huge fan of RDR but the music is crazy good imo), Suicide Mission from Mass Effect 2, Way to Fall from MGS 3: Snake Eater and The Path- A New Beginning from The Last of Us.

There are about a million others, especially from the Mass Effect trilogy, but I tried to limit myself lol. I'm interested to hear some others :>

aaaah you stole mine haha it's definitely far away out of rdr

the whole riding into mexico and hearing that song was so like atmospheric and just...amazing like it literally felt like you were so far away - definitely top ten game moment for me
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:04 am

horchata wrote:
Pyjaks wrote:So I went on a massive binge just now listening to some of my favorite vid game music and wanted to know- what's your favorite song from a video game?

aaaah you stole mine haha it's definitely far away out of rdr

the whole riding into mexico and hearing that song was so like atmospheric and just...amazing like it literally felt like you were so far away - definitely top ten game moment for me

YESSS exactly! Something I will say about RDR is that it does VERY good at setting up an immersive atmosphere. I haven't played it in a few years and kinda wanna replay it just to experience the music and settings and cool moments again, because those were really great.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhostlyRozez » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:03 am

I am in a search to play new games, i like things like animal jam, minecraft and Chicken Smoothie
I currently play
CS (chicken Smoothie)
Animal jam
Ovipets
Minecraft,
both guild wars,
All call of duty
All forza horizon
star stable,
and legue of legends
(i am a gamer adict XDD)
GhostlyRozez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:21 am

Happy 13th bday to MGS3: Snake Eater. Such a good game :>
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comfy-kun » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello! I am new at this website and im quite an avid PC Gamer and Computer Hardware enthusiast. (I really love tinkering with computer parts and own a high end PC.)

I mainly play multiplayer FPS games such as Counter Strike; Global Offensive and Overwatch. Of course I play single player games and other genres as well :3
Comfy-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:33 am

steam sale ends tmr but i'm pretty happy with the games i bought - just cause 2, deponia, goat sim dlc (lol), fallout:
    nv, tomb raider 2013, euro truck simulator 2 and all the half-lifes bc i somehow haven't played them yet

idk which to start first, probably jc2??
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:38 am

omg what I forgot it ends tomorrow! I better go blow some money quick
The only games I"m really thinking about buying atm are Quantum Break and Arkham Aslyum, nothing else is really catching my eye but we'll see if I can't find anything for dirt cheap lol
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me