|| Fluffy's Sima Halloween Door 2017 ||

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

|| Fluffy's Sima Halloween Door 2017 ||

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:33 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
|| Care to Approach? ||
Main Event Thread

|| Status ||

Timezone: PST
Day: 19

OPEN/closed

You walk down the street going from house to house as you approach the next house you notice just how bad of shape it is in, not only are the windows shattered, walls rotting but part of the roof seems to have collapsed. The yards mostly a big mess besides the the few bright red torches that light up the walkway, first you walk you're way to the front door to only find it boarded up however a note on the door shows a arrow pointing to go around the side of the house. You then work your way around the house, as you walk you can't help but to notice that there seems to be a large number of holes, rather deep holes in the yard as if someones been digging countless holes. Soon you spot one hole that has red torches around it, you approach it to find a staircase heading down just big enough for on sima to squeeze though at a time. At the bottom you spot a strange looking sima continuing to dig deeper, you open you're mouth about to speak but before you can say anything the sima points you towards a small bowl of goodies to your side. You shrug, grab something out of the bowl and leave after all even if you are curious you did only come here for the goodies.
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:25 am, edited 17 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:35 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

|| Where's The Goods? ||

||Intro ||
|| Rules + Daily Goodie Form ||
|| Mini Games ||
|| Goodies ||

|| Rules! ||

- You may post once a day, ONCE a day.
- I will say when its the next day after I give out all the goodies for that day so please wait for that before posting for the next day.
- You may not edit your posts, This means make sure you have all the stuff in your post for that day.
- Failure to follow these rules mean you will not receive anything from my door that day.
- Fill out the forms correctly, The day is not your day but rather the doors day.
- Only post when my door is open, Status is in the first post.

Not a rule but I would like to point out, The time my door goodies are given out depends how late I stay up. If I stay up late goodies will be given out after 12am my time however if I go to bed early then it will be some time after I wake up.

|| Got Any Goodies?||

Claim your daily goodies with the form below, However be careful as you may just get tricked!

Code: Select all
[b][u]||Knock, Knock, Goodies Please! ||[/u][/b]
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Day:[/b]
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:38 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

|| Excavation ||

What are these holes for? Well... I'm looking for something, you can help if you like and who knows you may even find something cool. I've been finding a lot of stuff but none of its what I'm looking for so you're welcome to keep what you find.

Rules
- Read how to play before joining, I will not explain in the join me how to play!
- Anyone whos name turns gray will be kicked.
- If you take to long to respond you will be skipped, If you get skipped twice in a row you will be kicked!
- Please use common sense, Other words just manners and don't go out of control.
- Please make sure I know your cs username other whys you will not get your goodies!
- Any guests who do not change there names shortly after joining will be kicked.

Excavation is a join me game, Keep a eye out on this thread and the main event thread for when a game is being played! Now its a turned based game where all the people in the join me take turns guessing tiles by guessing the number that the tile is labeled. There are items hidden under said tiles, So if you guess a tile and that tile has a item under it, Its yours! However its not that simple... There's 25 tiles but three layers of tiles meaning each tile can be guess three times, When the tile becomes gray it means its hit rock and can not go down anymore. But about these layers, Each layer has less items... The bottom layer only has a single item on the whole layer! But items get rarer lower the level is.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

|| Night Show ||

Pria's fallen asleep however a strange sima shows up and asks if anyone wants to play a game, he doesn't even introduce himself before the game starts. As hes explaining the game you're ears perk the moment you here him say "Prizes", if theres prizes then who isn't interested?

Rules
- Read how to play before joining, I will not explain in the join me how to play!
- Anyone whos name turns gray will be kicked.
- If you take to long to respond you will be skipped, If you get skipped twice in a row you will be kicked!
- Please use common sense, Other words just manners and don't go out of control.
- Please make sure I know your cs username other whys you will not get your goodies!
- Any guests who do not change there names shortly after joining will be kicked.

Night show works almost like Excavation except theres none of those extra levels, its a join me game where there are star shaped tiles. Once you're name is called you will guess the number of a tile, the tile will be erased and if theres a item or candy under it, its yours to keep! Now the twist to this game is the items you will see are not from my door but rather other doors. Simas never appear on this board and legendary items are extremely rare.

Doors you may see items from: Sens (Anything common-rare), Trollishs (Anything common-rare, a single trolli gummy worm), Rens (Anything common-uncommon), Glispas (Anything common-rare), Ember the Wolfs (Anything common)
If any of you no longer want you're items to be able to appear on Night Show boards just ask!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

|| I scream, you scream we all scream for Edit O's! ||

Edit O's in store seem to become a big hit, everyone seems to love the sugary O shaped cereal. Now what really makes them a hit is rather then having a simple toy inside finishing a box of Edit O's will leave a sima rocking a brand new uncommon edit! Seems like the makers of Edit O's are holding a event, is there a prize you may ask? Of course! You could win you're self 1-2 boxes of Edit O's!

Rules:
- All rules for this door listed in the second post.
- You can do art OR writing ONCE to win Edit O's though this game.
- Art done must be lined and colored, Bust or Fullbody so no headshots. Shading and background is not required.
- Art/writing must have Edit O's involved in a large way, they can not just be a small detail.
- The sima(s) you use must either belong to you or be one of the sima mascots.
- Writing must be between 100 - 200+ words.

If you want more Edit O's this is the right game for you! You can either draw art or write a short story about you're sima and Edit O's! Now Edit O's of course must be a important piece in the art/writing, they can't just be in the background! They should be the focus along side you're sima! Now you can only do art OR writing you can not do both and you can only take part in this game ONCE for the whole event so choose what you want to do wisely.

Code: Select all
[b]Edit O's Please![/b]
Username:
Sima:
Art/Writing:

Reward:
Art = 2 Boxes of Edit O's || Writing 100 - 199 Words = 1 Box of Edit O's || Writing 200+ Words = 2 Boxes of Edit O's
Certain things may be rewarded with a extra 5-10 candy if the art/writing is more detailed/longer then it needs to be.

Finished Art:
None yet

Finished Writing:
None Yet

So much empty space here rip
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:48 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
|| Goodies! ||

Premade Sima - ???
A random premade sima made by me, I will warn you Halloween isn't my favorite holiday and that may show when you see the premades. If any are not won by the end of the event they will be sold for candy.

Pria's Box - ???
What's in this box? Just a basic common MYO! Unlimited common edits, nothing else but its perfect for using you're other Halloween Items on!

Cracked Egg - Legendary
A extremely old egg that Pria seems to have dug up, both smells and tastes horrible but will boost a simas fertility if they can some how manage to slurp down the eggs insides don't worry though whatever was growing inside it died millions of years ago. Changes the chance for number of kits to 0% Single, 50% twins, 35% triplets, 15% quadruplets. Must be used with nursery ticket!

Unidentified Fossil - Legendary
Gives a sima three traits of a single dinosaur, Only one legendary trait may be given per item use. The dinosaur must be a real dinosaur, Before use you must pm FluffyTheUnicorn with a image and name of the dinosaur the traits are coming from as well as what traits you plan on giving to a sima. Can use multiple on a single sima however only few of these will be even given out.

Broken Tail Spikes - Rare
Pria's been digging up a lot of strange things, she appears to have no interest in this item once so ever. Gives a sima a MINOR tail guard edit.

Ancient Scale - Rare
A new item this year! Something Pria dug up while doing all that digging! Will give you're sima "Belly Scales" Does not add scattered scales around body, does not add any new colors to a sima. Example

Mysterious Feather - Rare
Gives your sima one of 12 type of chibi wings, Each wing has a 1/12 chance of being rolled and must be rolled by FluffyTheUnicorn(Pm me before use). Only one may be used per sima, EVen if you get a type of wing you don't like it must be added to the sima so use at your risk! Colors of the wing must be a color thats on the sima.

Raptor Claw - Uncommon
A claw that was once a mighty weapon for a member of the raptor family, its a bit cracked up but still sharp at the end! Gives a sima raptor claws on the back feet only.

Reflective Patch - Uncommon
Adds glow to a single small marking on the simas body, If same marking is on both sides of the sima glow can be added to the marking on each side or one side. Can not add glow to eyes, jewel or any edits so just body markings! Multiple can be used on a single sima.

Box of Edit O's - Uncommon
Gives a sima a single uncommon edit of owners choice, Can not change jewel type. Multiple can be used on a single sima.

Preserved Tracks - Common
Also known as a trace fossil, these footprints have forever left there tracks within a stone. Gives a sima ankle tufts on either the front OR back legs, two can be used on a single sima to add tufts to all four legs.

Cat's Eye Marble - Common
Returning item from my door 2014 and Trolleos door 2015, Gives a sima slit pupils.

Bat in a Jar - Common
Returning item from my door back in 2014, Gives a sima fangs.

Black Mold - Common
Gives a sima common or uncommon hair so nothing below the shoulders.

Candy - Common
Just candy, Your basic event currency, 1-20 will be handed out at a time.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || Fluffy's Sima Halloween Door 2017 ||

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:55 pm

Open for day 1!
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:34 am, edited 6 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || Fluffy's Sima Halloween Door 2017 ||

Postby rem sleep » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:59 pm