Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby bromance » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:21 am

duhl wrote:
Anyone seen the crazy distance you can go with mercys GA??
heres an example :0c

And if you are having troubles on getting the hang of mercy i suggest watching top 500 mercy mains!
I've been watching Eeveea and it really helps to find out what a top 500 mercy main is doing
with the buffs to mercy ^^

---

@Rikchikchik
I think you just gotta be a really aggressive D.va instead of being defensive.
I just go and be really aggressive and retreat when my mech explodes. She does
get her mech back really fast so if you're shooting people its like there in a snap :0c

its actually a bug where if u hold space bar it sends her flyin
bromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duhl » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:11 am

@jojos
I'm pretty sure her GA speed boost was in ptr :0 I think the reason shes going so far is that
the farther you are from your GA, the farther you sling shot. Especially if the hero is
flying or above you you'll go far. That could be the buggy part. But her slingshot GA
is a buff im pretty sure since its been on ptr,, unless did blizzard say it was :0? I havent saw anything about it tbh.
duhl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 pm

"I can't believe I'm level 17 and I haven't gotten any legendaries...."
*Proceeds to get two legendaries in one box *

Asdfghjkl okay. I got one for sombra, and some coins. Now I have enough coins to buy a Halloween legandary from last year once they come out, if they do the same thing they did for the summary games! I'm hoping to get the witch skin for mercy ;v;

I haven't had the chance to state my opinions on mercy and d.va's reworks, but that's because I don't really have any significant thoughts on either. I do enjoy the new d.va, her new ability is really fun to use and flying while shooting is awesome. As for Mercy, I'm a bit more on the fence with her. On one hand, being able to fly around and do all that fun stuff is a blast. On the other... I feel like it's impossible to play with a match with a mercy on one team. She either has to be on both or neither. And rezzing most fights has been annoying, I've had a few matches where we'd get a good pick, but then mercy flies in and revives them and then swings the fight against us. It especially hits hard for someone who's flanking and can't take out the mercy first. I can't say I hate it, but I don't love it either. It'll take some getting used to.
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:28 am

If I see one more Mercy ult where she just flies around shooting and not healing I am literally going to scream

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:34 am

okay but like

was anyone else glitching this morning? I was playing as McCree and I hit R to reload once and I reloaded twice, I was also shooting while reloading, all the other players were glitching out and it was so weird man :/

Maybe if I play again now it'll be okay?
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:40 am

Undyne. wrote:
    okay but like

was anyone else glitching this morning? I was playing as McCree and I hit R to reload once and I reloaded twice, I was also shooting while reloading, all the other players were glitching out and it was so weird man :/

Maybe if I play again now it'll be okay?

I've been experiencing lots of glitches but I assumed it was my internet. My glitches mainly revolve around people getting stuck inside of walls??? I've had a Soldier end up with his head through a ceiling, a Hanzo that got his Okami braid caught in a ceiling, and a Winston that got his arm caught in a railing. It's honestly so unnerving :')

roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niveiru » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:52 am

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character/s/?- Reaper and Soldier 76
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/

@Undyne.
    Well that always happen when you have high ping.

@Katzuvo
    If you are talking about dead bodies then it's just normal thing xD
niveiru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:58 am

Katzuvo wrote:
If I see one more Mercy ult where she just flies around shooting and not healing I am literally going to scream

;; I do that a lot because I'm still trying to understand her ult. I'm pretty sure some people are too..
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:03 am

mareep wrote:
Katzuvo wrote:

;; I do that a lot because I'm still trying to understand her ult. I'm pretty sure some people are too..

I'm not against shooting, I'm more against like people that refuse to heal and just let their teammates die whole they screw around trying to be a dps player :'0c

roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 am

Katzuvo wrote:

I'd imagine that's a problem at higher levels, but where I'm playing at with my new account it's more "Press y and die" tbh. I've seen it in my brother's games though, it seems super annoying. I think people are trying to get used to it, hopefully they'll grow out of it.
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me