Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:15 am

Wait, when did we start talking about bees?

They were saying that they had too many trees which is causing tarantulas to not spawn

Ive only seen tarantuas a few times, but i had too many scorpions and i would use them to win bug offs XD

And OMG GUESS WHAT?!

STITCHES MOVED IN :D
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:
rabbit448 wrote:Lucky duck! I have only seen a tarantula once and I was bitten so I couldn't catch it. I'm convinced I have too many trees around to spawn it.

Do you have your net out when you're shaking the tree? That makes it a lot easier.

If you ever shake a tree and a beehive pops out, run north, open your menu, and equip a net, then wait for the bees to get close enough to catch them

Haha I'm not all that worried about bees since I get stung once and then shake all the trees for the hives.

Another insect I find hard to catch are cockroaches. I have the beautiful ordinance enabled and I don't want to have wilted flowers when I come back after a long time .v.

Geowlett wrote:And OMG GUESS WHAT?!

STITCHES MOVED IN :D

Wow! Congrats!
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:16 am

For those who don't already have an account, the bell tree forums is a great place to get villagers and items that you want/need. They have their own currency system that most people ask for. The tbt bells are simple to get, all you have to do is post. I havent been active on the site and i have 61tbt. I ordered a few things from a tbt shop, i just have to wait for the shop owner to bring them to my town. 2 gold tool sets(15tbt) + 5mil igb(25tbt) + campus set (12tbt)= 52tbt

It makes it really easy to buy stuff. Also, during site events you can use tbt to buy REAL stuff. This doesnt go against animal crossing's policy, in fact i believe its been approved by the creators of the game.

There is even shops where people make you cute acnl signatures, I'm planning on ordering one of these for myself soon
(this isnt mine, linked back to original shop)

sorry for advertising, but this is really useful and im benefiting quite well by using this website. Sadly there is no roleplaying though.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okapi, » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:20 am

I finally completed my bug, diving and fish encyclopedias! I also completed the donations for the fossils, bugs and fish in the museum, and now all I have is the art! I'm also focusing on completely upgrading my house. If anyone wants to come visit my town, I'd love to play with you! Just PM me and we can talk :)
╔═══════════╗

OKAPI,
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❧ INFJ ~ Capricorn ~ January 10th ☙

╚═══════════╝
okapi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:44 pm

restarted my town once again, much happier with my new layout. town name is yonder and my native fruit is apple. current villagers are Margie, Carmen, Curly, Avery, and Moe. the only villager i’m keeping is Carmen, everyone else is up for grabs.

@imperials moe is reserved for you, if you’d still like him?
sarah - infp - jw.org
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:52 am

Planning on restarting my town, its selling for over 18 mil

I need help coming up with a town name, my mayor will be named sylvia and I want a nice name for my town. Any ideas?
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:10 am

Finally got back into Animal Crossing. Although, after a month or two of being gone, Chief left...he was one of my favorites :'c Nevertheless, I love the Desert Island Escape game! I finally got it and tried it and it's so much fun. One of my favorite things to do in acnl now <3

I spent way too much of my time looking at Animal Crossing memes a few days ago. Way, way, way too much time.

Geowlett wrote:Planning on restarting my town, its selling for over 18 mil

I need help coming up with a town name, my mayor will be named sylvia and I want a nice name for my town. Any ideas?

Well, what are your interests? What is aesthetically pleasing to you? I'd love to help you come up with a name :D
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky~ » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:11 am

I actually just got animal crossing today!
At some point, power becomes its own master.
We cast aside our ideals in favor of expedience and tell ourselves it was all necessary.
For the people.

.holly
.adult
.they/them
.non binary

Favorite Pet:

Spooky~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:19 am

Silver Pandorica wrote:Finally got back into Animal Crossing. Although, after a month or two of being gone, Chief left...he was one of my favorites :'c Nevertheless, I love the Desert Island Escape game! I finally got it and tried it and it's so much fun. One of my favorite things to do in acnl now <3

I spent way too much of my time looking at Animal Crossing memes a few days ago. Way, way, way too much time.

Geowlett wrote:Planning on restarting my town, its selling for over 18 mil

Well, what are your interests? What is aesthetically pleasing to you? I'd love to help you come up with a name :D

I want to base it off of the movie Suicide Room, so I'm thinking of leaning to the video game world thats in the movie. Im going to have my dream town set at midnight in the spring during the time of the cherry blossom petals.

I would just name it Suicide Room, but i cant because thats too long.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:31 am

@Geowlett- Hm. I've never seen that movie, so I can't be of much help here I'm afraid. I looked it up and read the entire plot (oops...) and it sounds pretty dark. But based off of what I read, maybe you could name it "The Wall" for where they watch the videos. Or um...yeah, I have no idea, I'm sorry ^^'

Strawberry Mochi wrote:I actually just got animal crossing today!

Congrats! It's such a fun game <3 Which version did you get?
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes