── '✧ // ( ❝bts army ❞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who is your bias? [ two options, it's hard to pick ]

Jin [ Kim Seokjin ]
8%
Suga [ Min Yoongi ]
20%
J-Hope [ Jung Hoseok ]
10%
Rap Monster [ Kim Namjoon ]
13%
Jimin [ Park Jimin ]
14%
V [ Kim Tae-Hyung ]
19%
Jungkook [ Jeon Jungkook ]
16%

Total votes : 1597

Re: ♛ Bangtan Boys Army '' 방탄소년단 ''

Postby ~ V ~ » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Go Go’s choreo made me get to giggling! ><
The boys were probably stressed with the MIC Drop and DNA choreography’s, I’m just glad they’re having fun! The song is great itself, I don’t mind the cute the ‘meme’ dances.
I hope all goes well for them! But we all know it will. c:
~ V ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xaeli » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:23 pm

I was absolutely thrilled when I realised that Jin was getting more lines! He sounds flawless in all of their songs/performances, and I've also noticed that his dancing has drastically improved. Jin must be working very hard. So proud of him!

Also in regards to Go Go's choreo, I really don't understand what the issue is? Sure it's not complicated or anything overly spectacular, but an eccentric dance shouldn't be expected for a fun little song that is literally about blindly spending money and getting turnt. If a choreo like this was given to a main song like DNA, then I would kinda see the questionability behind it. But other than that, I personally really enjoyed both the song and the dance, finding all the little meme references to be quite entertaining~

As for the MIC Drop performance: holy hell. Yoongi slayed in that bandana. And Hobi with his cute little braids gave me life. Also, not sure if anyone else noticed but theres a part in the choreo where several of the members kinda just bow to Namjoon as he raps and I've never related to anything more in my life.

18+ . she/they . bi

mood:
wanna sleep
for three years
Xaeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuckeyeCandy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:27 am

username: BuckeyeCandy
nickname/ what we call you: Nicole if that's okay~

favorite member: Jiminie then Nam Jams lol
how you found BTS: Always liked them and then switched over to complete trash lol.
favorite song: DNA right now~
favorite music video: Save Me!~
any specific favorite lyrics or quotes to BTS:
"Whether it be men or women, my flexible tongue movements will send them to Hong Kong"
"Thank you for letting me be me
For helping me fly
For giving me wings
For straightening me out
For waking me from being suffocated
For waking me from a dream which was all I was living in
When I think of you the sun comes out
So I gave my sadness to the dog
(Thank you. For being ‘us’)"
BuckeyeCandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doyosaur » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Xaeli wrote:
    I was absolutely thrilled when I realised that Jin was getting more lines! He sounds flawless in all of their songs/performances, and I've also noticed that his dancing has drastically improved. Jin must be working very hard. So proud of him!

Also in regards to Go Go's choreo, I really don't understand what the issue is? Sure it's not complicated or anything overly spectacular, but an eccentric dance shouldn't be expected for a fun little song that is literally about blindly spending money and getting turnt. If a choreo like this was given to a main song like DNA, then I would kinda see the questionability behind it. But other than that, I personally really enjoyed both the song and the dance, finding all the little meme references to be quite entertaining~

As for the MIC Drop performance: holy hell. Yoongi slayed in that bandana. And Hobi with his cute little braids gave me life. Also, not sure if anyone else noticed but theres a part in the choreo where several of the members kinda just bow to Namjoon as he raps and I've never related to anything more in my life.

To be honest I'm proud of them even though I'm a LOT younger then them and Jin dances better then me now...

And me and my friends are doing Go Go just because it has a lot of enthusiasm and adrenalin in the song as it just motivates you to move with the beat.
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳
xxx------ > 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 < ------
<< 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚎! >>
he/she/theybiintj8w7
i am totally not thinking about
changing my entire signature
during the internet event lmao
good luck everyone ! ! ! and i
hope you have a great day <3

dappervolkspotifylisto
x! 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 !
doyosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:58 pm

Its been a while since i posted hi

This is random to bring up but i need some opinions from older ARMY's like u guys

so this is my opinion on the side:
      BTS is really becoming too 'mainstream'. Yes they are globally famous, but less than 6 months ago i showed my class BTS 'We are bulletproof pt 2' and they were all like "what the . is this?!" and making fun of it (i admit it was a bad song choice but whatever) -
      but now everyones like "Ahh BTS DNA Blood Sweat and Tears Fireeeeee" like no just stop u cant even tell the difference between Jimin and Jungkook.
      Okay thats an over exaggeration but like i hear people playing BTS in school now - but what do i never hear? EXO, ASTRO, BIGBANG, GIRLS GENERATION! I never hear any other kpop group being played, and it seems like everyones either forgotten about them or just ignoring them cuz they aren't 'BTS'. I have nothing against my boys BTS and BTS was what brought me to love Kpop but this is just annoying. BTS get to go to famous american award shows, why not Exo?
      Why did BTS win MAMA but BigBang didn't win KCA (Kids Choice Awards)?
      And why isn't Best of me more popular?!
      (thats off topic)

Im glad that BTS is even more popular now, and they are finally getting the recognition they deserve - but there are so many more hardworking groups out there that deserve the same thing but aren't being discovered by the public.

--

on a higher note Best of Me is legit my favourite song on the album - I hope to see a choreo for it one day ;-;
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wlyrout » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:09 am

Ahh I haven't been on CS since the comeback! I absolutely love the new album. Illegal is probably my favorite song off of it, but I also adore Best of Me (I was super iffy about a Chainsmokers collab but was pleasantly surprised) and Pied Piper. DNA is not my favorite title track nor my favorite MV but it's still a bop.

The only song that I'm not a huge fan of is Outro: Her, but I'd still listen to it if it came on shuffle. Also the choreography for Mic Drop and Go Go has 100% of my heart. I think I've watched this video at least 50 times (Suga w a bandana oh my god).

I'm super happy that Jin has a decent amount of lines on this album and I adore the bonus track Sea. I'm just concerned that the boys haven't slept in like 48 hours due to promotions.

I think I might keep my signature as is, because Jimin is gorgeous, but if I do change it it'll be Suga or Monie's little dances in DNA because they are so cute.
wly ♡ uni student ♡ she/her

my kalon
Wlyrout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xaeli » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:07 pm

I'll just drop this here for y'all to see...

18+ . she/they . bi

mood:
wanna sleep
for three years
Xaeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:28 pm

@Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ: I'm actually quite a fan of bts being more mainstream; it means that k-pop itself is becoming more widely accepted as a legitimate music genre.

when I first got into k-pop, listening to it was almost shameful. I didn't really know anyone that listened to it besides the one friend that got me into it, and even then she stopped listening to it altogether after a few weeks. it kind of sucks feeling like an outsider among hundreds of people that all listened to pop, alternative, or rock. music is often a conversation piece when making friends, and whenever I'd be asked about it, I'd always mention k-pop briefly before hiding it back under the rug with other genres that people tend to listen to more often. something like 'I'm into k-pop, but I know most people don't listen to it so I also really like r&b, hip hop, rap, alternative rock, and indie pop !!'

surprisingly, when other people in my school began to listen to k-pop openly, exo and super junior were way more popular than bts. I listen to all three so it was still nice to talk about the two they were familiar with, but bts is essentially my start into the genre and my heart will always lie with them.

in a way, having bts so mainstream has helped to bring a lot of k-pop fans out into the open and show others that foreign music genres can be pretty darn good. although I know a lot of people that only listen to bts, I've met a surprising number of people that started from hearing bts before expanding to more korean artists. I'm proud of how far these boys have come and would never want to take their well deserved fame from them <3

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord: "mars ˖⁺ ̩̩̥☾⋆˚̩̥̩ ٠͙ ˖#8356"

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:48 am

SJDKAJKDLSLA BTS GOT ON THE HOT 100 BILLBOARD CHART AT NO. 85
    they got 5.3 million first week usa streams as well at 14,000 downloads sold
    the first asian group to do so :,)
    i’m so proud, they deserve the world and more and i’m very happy army could do this for them!!!!
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ V ~ » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:53 am

Im terriblied worried about the boys. I know they will get a ten day break soon, but working them until they almost pass out on stage?(Yoongi and Taehyung) I’m glad they’re all looking out for each other, Jin especially. I wish they didn’t work themselves that much, I get it and all, but their health is more important than preforming to me.
~ V ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me