── '✧ // ( ❝bts army ❞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who is your bias? [ two options, it's hard to pick ]

Jin [ Kim Seokjin ]
8%
Suga [ Min Yoongi ]
20%
J-Hope [ Jung Hoseok ]
10%
Rap Monster [ Kim Namjoon ]
13%
Jimin [ Park Jimin ]
14%
V [ Kim Tae-Hyung ]
19%
Jungkook [ Jeon Jungkook ]
16%

Total votes : 1597

♛ Bangtan Boys Army '' 방탄소년단 ''

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:53 am

I want to join! #joiningforum

username: ❝ Totoro
      nickname/ what we call you: toto is fine i guess?. my friends usually call me taetae, but I'd prefer using 'toto' since it's just more comfortable

favorite member: v or jimin. Can i just pick all of them?
      how you found BTS: my friend forced me to watch them. After a few more m/v 's i fell in love instantly i mean those beautiful, beautiful planned out choreography tho, o3o👌🏻
      favorite song: does the 'love yourself her 'serendipity' trailer' that was sang by jimin posibble. I died too many times watching it uhh, probably somewhere between spring day or dna
      favorite music video: probably dope
      any specific favorite lyrics or quotes to BTS: you will never walk alone- spring day
      other: i'm still a quite new fangirl when it comes to being an ARMY. I started to hear bts since march 2017. So forgive me if I'm missing anything c:
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛ Bangtan Boys Army '' 방탄소년단 ''

Postby darkin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:41 am

I didn't get to see the comeback show since I was asleep ;;
    Is there any links to go watch the full show?

hello
adult · she/they · infj-t
darkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:16 am

BTS is legit becoming too mainstream

everyone is ignoring all the other groups ;-;
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:13 am

i mean, they could have had a good choreo but i guess that flew out of the room. /shrug/ the song is okay and some of the choreo was nice but the meme dance was just...

it gives me a headache that instead of a good, well-thought-out choreo they did a meme. i have too many disappointed feelings (for mic drop too, btw).

as someone who's been supporting them since before their debut i feel they're slacking at times to please the general, bigger public. but alas it is as it is.

The choreo was fine. The movements fit the lighthearted theme of the song and everyone was on-beat. It flowed well and nothing stuck out as wrong or off. Given the nature of the song this is the type of dance you'd expect. And I personally don't mind the inclusion of a single dance move lol

I disagree. Usually when artists try new things i get it upsets older fans however they're doing things to grow as artists and experiment. BTS have stayed on the top of their own game for as long as they have been out, always working hard and always doing their best, and something people, everyone, has to understand is that in order to continue being able to make music for a large amount of people, you have to change things up. That's what they did with this album, and I'm proud of them for maturing as artists. Just because it didn't quite hit the mark for you doesn't mean its not good music or that hundreds of thousands of people don't enjoy it.

@ Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

That's not really BTS'S fault. I'm sure the real fans of those groups aren't suddenly pushing them aside for bts, but i'm glad bts is getting the recognition they worked hard for.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:42 am

oh gosh, I really love the choreos to the songs !!
dna just looks so cool, especially near the end with j-hope leading the dance! mic drop is bombbb, I need to learn it asap when I'm feeling better. and go go is so fun, it reminds me of the funny dance to 2!3! in a way <33
bts are dance masters, teach me your ways

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pied_piper » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:32 am

DNA was beautiful! my boys slayed again! i am so glad Jin got more lines, anyone else?

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

┖──────────────────────────┚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx Image
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obnixious » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:07 pm

I am so happy to hear Jin having more lines. He deserves so much. Mr. Worldwide Handsome just slaying with those looks

Also I couldn't not share these fake subs here. Fake subs are so wonderful
http://wearejiminproof.tumblr.com/post/ ... -fake-subz
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Newt Scamander wrote:
wonpil wrote:
    JFKADJLAKD
    did you guys see bts' comeback show
    i literally died at the choreo for go go
    oh my goddddd who??? choreographed ??? this????
    i still loved it though lmao

i mean, they could have had a good choreo but i guess that flew out of the room. /shrug/ the song is okay and some of the choreo was nice but the meme dance was just...

it gives me a headache that instead of a good, well-thought-out choreo they did a meme. i have too many disappointed feelings (for mic drop too, btw).

as someone who's been supporting them since before their debut i feel they're slacking at times to please the general, bigger public. but alas it is as it is.

i mean, maybe this is just me but i didn't expect a top notch dance choreography for a song about spending money and partying lmaooooo - though i don't get how they are slacking to appeal to the general audience..?
    again, that's just me!
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kököchin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:28 am

Scarheart99789 wrote:
I am so happy to hear Jin having more lines. He deserves so much. Mr. Worldwide Handsome just slaying with those looks

Also I couldn't not share these fake subs here. Fake subs are so wonderful
http://wearejiminproof.tumblr.com/post/ ... -fake-subz

aaaaa i'm so happy for seokjin ! he deserves it c: he's been working so hard <3
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jisung » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:24 am

@scarheart,
    yes! I was so happy to see Jin have more center parts, his dancing really has improved & his voice is lovely

@scamander,
    I can see where you're coming from, but the song was literally about spending all the money you own, to be honest, if they took it seriously on stage, I probably would have been worried. I actually really liked the choreo, because it was light-hearted and BTS is great at adding humor to a stage while still maintaining professionalism.
    & as for Mic drop, I really don't see where the choreo hole was? there were a lot of subtle beat hits, especially by Jimin, that I thought were quite amazing.
    ---
    actually I came here in the first place to rave about their mic drop performance lmao c':
    I absolutely love seeing the rapper line in their element, not only did J-hope absolutely slay the intro dance portion, but he sounded amazing, Yoongi as well. I absolutely love Yoongi's rap and his hairstyle during the performance. I am weak for bandanna, sleek haired yoongi hhh. I mean, you can see his eyebrows and some forehead and i'm just having a difficult time lmao, he looks so good ;w; The eye contact during his rap didn't help either, dang boi
    ot7 is a hard stance to keep c':
    I digress,
    I also wanted to talk about Jimin at about 2:15ish because look at him hit that, dang. I'm also excessively fond of Jimin's attire & the way he carries himself in this performance but I'll stop my gushing now lmao.
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me