✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:23 pm

IM STILL WAITING FOR POKEMON STADIUM QUALITY BATTLES. Seriously, I loved the animations in pokemon stadium and want them to bring that into normal pokemon games. Until that happens, pokemon stadium 2 is my favorite Pokemon game and the N64 is my favorite console
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Did you ever play collseum and gale of darkness? Those are pretty much my favorite games... just because it has a different plot than norm and good graphics... compared to most Pokémon games anyway.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 pm

RWBY Rose wrote:Did you ever play collseum and gale of darkness? Those are pretty much my favorite games... just because it has a different plot than norm and good graphics... compared to most Pokémon games anyway.

Ive never heard of those
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:32 pm

They aren't main games, they're on the GameCube. If you have a GameCube or a wii with a GameCube controller/memory card I don't think they are to expensive to buy.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:35 pm

Sadness, i used to have a game cube but when i moved the cords went missing. My dad decided that without cords its useless and he threw it away
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Ah that sucks. Maybe you'll get lucky and find one at a garage sale for cheap or something.

I might be a bit biased about it anyway... your starters are my favorite pokemon. Espeon AND umbreon are your starters in colosseum; Eevee is your starter in XD gale of darkness (you get a choice of what to evolve it to at the beginning )
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:11 am

Eyyyy~
Picked up my first Cap Pika earlier, and grabbed my second Magearna, then decided to have a go at soft-resetting Type: Null before I restart my game to get ready for the second Pika...
Was just SR'ing whilst watching streams, and after around an hour and a half, a nice shiny T:N showed itself~

Now to come up with a nice name for him~

Also looking forward to tomorrow as I might pick up one of the boxed Pokemon VC releases, depending if my local GAME has a bunch available~ Sure, it might be just the box and a leaflet with the download code on, but I can use my store credit to pay for it, and it might be a fun little collectible... Also gotta get round to booking these movie tickets, turns out my local cinema ~will~ be showing it, which is handy!

BisyEDIT: Well, GAME was a bust, but did anyone ask for a NEW TRAILER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47-xOiNGzgw
"Catch a wave with Mantine, take on a new trial, and discover over 400 Pokémon while you explore in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon! "
Yes, trials are back - but with changes/new trials (Mina actually gets one!), Mantine is PokeRide (plus mini game), Pokedex expansion from 300 to 400-ish...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:32 am

I loved Coliseum and Gales of Darkness, alas, I lost my copies, and GameStop doesn't sell GC and GB games anymore. And some of the old DS games go for nearly $50, a used copy of SS/HG costs about $45
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:58 am

^ they sell older games online. You are able to buy colloseum for 20$.

When I get my GameCube or Wii from my moms I might buy it at some point. I still have gale but my collossum went missing.

https://m.gamestop.com/product/games/po ... seum/27932

HG and SS are pretty popular and are out of production. That's just supplies and demand at work. Colloseum and gale of darkness aren't very well known compared to other Pokémon games. I only found out about them by seeing them for sale at walmart back in the GC era.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:48 am

Spoilers About Upcoming Anime Episode wrote:AHHHH I'm so excited! There's two previews for the upcoming anime episode. We're getting Lusamine, Faba, Wicke, Nebby, and Professor Burnet. Now in the first preview, Lusamine looks happy to see Lillie and Lillie appears to be embarrassed when Lusamine ruffles her hair and hugs her. I found a second preview that actually shows Lillie purposely moving away from Lusamine when she goes to hug her. So that gives evidence to the idea that Lusamine had to have done something to Lillie to make her fear Pokemon and possibly her mother.

Also, Ash finds Nebby, not Lillie. Nebby is shown crying when Ash picks him up and the others try to figure out what's wrong with him. Not confirmed, but I'm betting that Nebby takes a liking to Lillie and he becomes her second Pokemon.

There's some talk about the box legendaries and the alter, especially with Solgaleo. It's kinda a coin-toss between if Nebby will evolve into Lunala or Solgaleo. If you guys want the links to the previews and screenshots, I'll happily PM them to you so I don't spoil anyone here.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me