Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby roelian » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:55 am

So I don't really have any big complaints about the new changes. I don't like them, but that doesn't mean they're bad I guess.

DVa is a lot less of a bully now, which I'm a little sad about. I'd rather beat up sauishies than be a large dps tbh

As for Mercy... I've logged a lot of hours with her. I'm not a main but she's in the top few. I like her changes for the most part but... I notice a lot o people just refuse to rez anyone that isn't a tank which I understand but also.
..??? Eh?

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bromance » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:20 am

Rin ;v; wrote:
Okay I was looking at the patch notes and

Fixed a bug that caused a pair of pink fuzzy dice to mysteriously float onto the screen when viewing D.Va’s weapon in the Hero Gallery if her Cruiser skin was equipped

This amuses me so much haha

LMAO
bromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby murdock+ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:03 am

It's so weird. Now that I've finally tried out the mercy and dva changes it's like.......I don't like them?? Like I love the missiles and being able to shoot while boosting for dva. Mercy's ult is really cool! I don't know...I can't really say what I'm bothered about in terms of how they're played now since I only played a couple of hours.
FURVILLA: A VIRTUAL PET SITE
Register today by clicking on the link!
murdock+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn ♥ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:09 am

Gawrii wrote:It's so weird. Now that I've finally tried out the mercy and dva changes it's like.......I don't like them?? Like I love the missiles and being able to shoot while boosting for dva. Mercy's ult is really cool! I don't know...I can't really say what I'm bothered about in terms of how they're played now since I only played a couple of hours.

They came out? Wow I didn't know that xD

╔═════════════════════════╗
saturn || he/they

ImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝
Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:02 am

i'm struggling to adjust to the changes, for sure. i forgot you could shoot while boosting as d.va for most of the games i played with her lol. i do miss the longer defense matrix, though. i feel like there could be a happy medium between where it was and where it is now. or, if it's kept how it is, i agree with what a lot of other people have been saying about giving her 200 hp and 400 armor again, instead of the other way around. because... y'know... she's supposed to be a tank.

mercy is... i don't really know how to feel about mercy, to be honest. i agreed with blizzard in that she needed to be changed... i just don't know that these were necessarily the right changes. i still think she's better than she was, but... idk. it's difficult to adapt to a range of 5 meters for the rez, if nothing else lol. i got caught in a zarya ult yesterday and i swear somebody else had died 6 meters away - i couldn't believe i couldn't rez them. but i'm sure over time we'll all get it figured out. i'm on xbox and had to remap my controls for her to account for the new ability, and i don't really like how it feels, so i'll probably keep messing around with it until it all feels a bit more natural. (maybe i'll make rez still be y lol)
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigil. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:10 am

rhythm wrote:
    i'm struggling to adjust to the changes, for sure. i forgot you could shoot while boosting as d.va for most of the games i played with her lol. i do miss the longer defense matrix, though. i feel like there could be a happy medium between where it was and where it is now. or, if it's kept how it is, i agree with what a lot of other people have been saying about giving her 200 hp and 400 armor again, instead of the other way around. because... y'know... she's supposed to be a tank.

mercy is... i don't really know how to feel about mercy, to be honest. i agreed with blizzard in that she needed to be changed... i just don't know that these were necessarily the right changes. i still think she's better than she was, but... idk. it's difficult to adapt to a range of 5 meters for the rez, if nothing else lol. i got caught in a zarya ult yesterday and i swear somebody else had died 6 meters away - i couldn't believe i couldn't rez them. but i'm sure over time we'll all get it figured out. i'm on xbox and had to remap my controls for her to account for the new ability, and i don't really like how it feels, so i'll probably keep messing around with it until it all feels a bit more natural. (maybe i'll make rez still be y lol)

ive only had two issues with the update so far, 1. they changed the cancel flying from lt to rb ( im on console)so ill go flying a mile away by accident and 2. going into competitive and getting mercys that refuse to heal and go battle mercy. (also i have to be ontop of someone to rez them so thats annoying)
Vigil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duhl » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:00 pm

I have 0 idea what button to put as res. I might make it triangle and
then make my ult L2. Cause my jump is L1 and my GA is X. I dont have room ;;

And anyone else hear that they're gonna make a option to "hold to boost" as dva?
I love. I already have "hold to GA" as mercy and love it sm. Cant wait for that
patch to come out so i can just hold to boost :00c

Also, did mercys GA cooldown get faster???
duhl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:38 pm

@canti oh, i didn't notice that change. :0c that sounds annoying. (as you can tell i haven't played a ton of games with her yet haha)

@duhl our controls are almost exactly the same haha, at least for now. and i'm not sure if the ga cooldown changed or not? i didn't think it did, but who knows.

in other news, i have to submit my senior quote soon for our yearbook and i kinda wanna use something from overwatch since that's my entire life :") but idk what to use T^T there's too many good quotes.
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:01 pm

@rhythm- Ooh! Here's some good quotes c;

"The world could always use more heroes!"
-Tracer

"Never accept the world for what it appears to be, dare to see it for what it could be."
-Winston

"With every death comes honor. With honor, redemption."
-Hanzo

"Imagination is the essence of discovery."
-Winston

"Do not be discouraged, everyone begins in ignorance."
-Zenyatta

"Well, it's high noon somewhere in the world."
-McCree
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:45 pm

What makes a good widowmaker? For the past few days I've done pretty well as widow (for example my last game I got 20 kills and 3 deaths) and I'm wondering if there's anyway I can get better at her. I'm calmed down when playing so I don't flick SO hard. I've never been the type to stand miles away from the payload so a healer has to spend their time going to me and risking the team all dying, so that's not a problem with me.

But I do realize I need to practice getting actual headshots, the majority of my shots are body shots. Is there anything else I should do?
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy