✨The infinite pet shop✨ (Open!) (New litter every month!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

✨The infinite pet shop✨ (Open!) (New litter every month!)

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:58 pm

You wander into a shop, you expect to be a normal pet shop, but then you see it, the room, the pet select room, it looks like it goes on forever, then a girl pops up. Hello! she says looking worried/nervous, you ask what's wrong, she replies telling you there used to be a bunch of pets, but they escaped, they are currently working on catching them, you decide to look for a pet.
The way i works is when you adopt them, you can put them on your signature or somewhere in your messages or on your profile, they come from all these things like Sonic, Petscop and more.
Image Image
Series that are available: Tamagotchi, Petscop.
Last edited by Dr. Potan on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨The infinite pet shop✨

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:35 pm

bump

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:12 pm

bump!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:36 am

bump!!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨The infinite pet shop✨ (Open!) (New litter every month!

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:52 pm

D:

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨The infinite pet shop✨ (Open!) (New litter every month!

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:49 pm

bump

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me