✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:43 am

Geowlett wrote:This is not my pic, but what would you do in this situation? XD

I would most likely cry XD
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Geowlett wrote:This is not my pic, but what would you do in this situation? XD

I would get very angry
Vector • he/it • adult
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:15 am

Not a huge, or even particularly news-y post, but I'm not sure if people here have seen the new poster going around, as it looks like it could be teasing some stuff...

Of note in particular - Lillie holding a Pokeball and there appears to be four figures at the top wearing outfits a bit different to those we've seen in SM... (https://i.imgur.com/zM9hvYJ.jpg seems a better reference for the four people)

Not sure how discussion-worthy this is, but figured it worth sharing anyway.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:41 am

^ i bet it's the alolan Vulpix shown in one of the trailers.

If that's true she might become a trainer around island 2? I'm hoping so anyway because that would mean the story changes quite a bit!
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:53 am

junebug. wrote:
Bisylizzie wrote:Not a huge, or even particularly news-y post, but I'm not sure if people here have seen the new poster going around, as it looks like it could be teasing some stuff...

Of note in particular - Lillie holding a Pokeball and there appears to be four figures at the top wearing outfits a bit different to those we've seen in SM... (https://i.imgur.com/zM9hvYJ.jpg seems a better reference for the four people)

Not sure how discussion-worthy this is, but figured it worth sharing anyway.

Oh thank god hau and gladion and Lillie are still there...

I'm so excited eeeeeeee

I knew hau was going to be present but I didn't know about my little children! And nebby's going to be there!

I really hope that lillie will stay instead of leave like last time.

aLSO GUYS we may get lusamine's husband mohn to return. In fact, considering he was even apart of the game as a character we saw, he probably will get more of a story. He may even be a villian but I doubt it

I really wish that gladion and lillie switched roles. {Lillie in team skull and Gladion as the professors assistant.} But it was something that would've been unlikely. Also, I'm loving lillie with her hair up. I've always liked it better that way

oH MY THE BAG IS GONE. THIS BOTHERS ME.

Edit* I just realized that colress appeared in sun and moon. Black and white 2 was based around the fusion of two legendary pokemon. Hmm... Sneaky gamefreak
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 am

Oh guys; want to know something cool about getting the original gold and silver? Shininess is determined by DVs (it's what gen 1/2 Ivs are called). If you breed a shiny you have a 1/64 chance of hatching another shiny! You can catch a male red gyrados and chain breed or get a shiny ditto from gen one by using glitches and breed whatever. :D

I don't know if they will stay shiny when transferred though... pokemonbank switched the DV shiny formula up when transferring. They swapped the defense and attack DV for shininess. Hopefully they fix it when they update bank for transferring to USM. For now I'd breed only if you want a shiny to playthrough with on silver and gold.

Note: i feel like I should say this even though it's obvious; breeding shinies doesn't increase your odds of getting shinies in other gens, just the original gen 2 games.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:12 am

I'm so happy Lillie is finally a trainer! I hope she's our traveling rival like Hau was. But I'm so hoping for Mohn to come back and have to talk Lusamine down from destroying the region; her insanity needs to be amped up and after seeing her family back together she just breaks down to show us the Lusamine that Lillie remembered from the "dancing in the rain" story. I want to see different sides of Lusamine, ahhh. She's by far my favorite villain and one of my favorite characters in general. The whole family needs to be expanded on, to be honest.

Spoilers About the Anime wrote:I really want the anime to move on so we can get to the Aether Foundation. Ash beat Olivia like 10 episodes ago and I'm just sitting over here wanting Lusamine to be introduced with Faba and Wicke. Give Lillie a reason to not want to go back... sure she doesn't have Nebby, but when her butler said something happened when she was last with Lusamine, it caused her to fear Pokemon. Did Lusamine experiment on Lillie? Did she see Nebby get hurt and that scared her? Does she know about Type: Null? Why was Lillie sent to Melemele? Assuming the anime takes place before the events of the game, it's hard to figure out exactly how much Lillie knows. We know Gladion ran off with Type: Null, yet he seems to be out on his own. And in the episode where she sees him again, they don't talk about their parents or what happened at Aether.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Cap pikachu is live I think. The password is PIKACHU20

WARNING: You can only get one pikachu per save so if you want a certain hat you will have to wait until that hat is being given out. Right now it's Ash's hat from kanto. (Aka the original hat)
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Mann I gotta wait till like october 20 to get the kalos hat pikachu. Hopefully someone on here will update the times for the event lol
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:48 pm

I'll most likely update when it changes if someone else doesn't. I have an extra copy of moon to reset so I'll be farming them. O3O

If there is enough demand I might do a contest for one of each pika at the end.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me