➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:48 pm

@kamelgirl Welcome back! I hope you have luck with the breedings :) Your viscets are beautiful btw!
@Sandstorm814 I may have commented on this before; but I'll do it again. Good luck! I'm sure you'll find someone eventually^^
@Xayah I swear I always miss your live streams, lol. I hope it was fun! ;v;
@Doctor Whooves Lover Sakura is absoluely gorgeous! The whole design is just so wonderful, I love love love the ears! And all of your new viscets are great :)
@D.Va Online That child is very pretty, I'm actually tempted x.x
@viixen Aurora's earsss<3 I barely ever see ears like that. Truly unique ! ;0; If you want art of her, feel free to shoot me a PM!
@true knight Sombra is just stunning. The edits match her so very well, I just love her ;0; Again, feel free to PM me about doing some art of her. Which would be completely free by the way. c:
@•Ash Wolf• I hope you find some customers^^
@vesinir Kaze is Amaze tbh, I just adore them ;-; Rún is aweome, nice markings<3 I'm such a sucker for black and white cets. And Aravix is amazing too! Love that hair edit and colors to bits<3
@E и d ё v о я well, for that certain comp, it was just a simple raffle for non-owners. But there are plenty of others comps out there to try out for besides that one, since it is already over c:

I'm sorry I haven't been active, I really do want to be. I'd like to offer free drawings of peeps viscets to get back into the swing of things! Just PM me with this form filled out. ^-^ Edits are fine.

Code: Select all
The Viscet! (please use the original link so I can see their gender, name, etc etc):
Any specific pose? (it helps a lot to have some direction!):
Anthro or normal?:
Headshot or fullbody?:
Background?:
Other (not required):

Edit:

Oh my god I really didn't expect all the requests! Thank you guys for being so interested, really it means a lot to me ;;-;; I got 7 requests, so just so you all know, I will be accepting all of them. I'll pm you when finished!

Won't be taking anymore though, I believe 7 will be enough! XD
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:15 am

@~Teya~ That is extremely nice of you! I can't wait to see some of the art around!
@Kamelgirl Wow, you've got some beautiful viscets! Good luck with finding partners!
@Sandstorm Good luck with your myo! I can't wait to see it! I love seeing all those beautiful customs! You guys are always so creative!
@Xayah I'm debating on one of those 'I donated' color ins. They're adorable! Good luck with your event!
@Dr Whooves Lover Such beautiful children! You know you can always PM me if you need friends/enemies! Congrats on the babies!
@D.Va Online Gosh. I love Shadybro's designs...but they really did an amazing job on that babe. I'll try out...if I have time. Goodluck to anyone who does!
@Viixen I love the lil pink curly eared baby!! Aweee!! How pretty! Congrats!
@True Knight Congrats on the custom!! Beautiful child, wow!
@Ash wolf Lovely art!
@Vesinir Welcome back! What beautiful children you have! xD I love the star babe!

I'd like to introduce two of my own new additions.
Munches

I've been brainstorming on him a bit. He's youngish, intentionally chosen as the runt of the litter in hopes that he would end up smaller than the average viscet. Where he is...he is more destructive than the average viscet too. Intended as a pet/companion for a child, his destructive nature and constant biting/chewing on absolutely everything became a huge issue for his owners, who eventually decided it was best to get rid of him. Thinking something along the lines of 'his instinct will kick in', they dropped him off in the woods, where he enjoyed his newfound freedom for the most part but couldn't quite manage to feed himself, as he had no real knowledge of how to hunt properly. He was eventually found by my Nine, who took him home with her and convinced her brother, Six, to simply let him stay with them.

Munch is a very sweet boy, though he communicates more through whistles and chirrups, not actual language. He loves to chew on absolutely everything and cannot seem to contain himself. Other viscets tails are a constant target for him, especially if he is comfortable with the viscet. Playful and cheerful, he's still got the mind of a child, most likely also still viewing himself as a pet. He enjoys head scratches and cuddles, much like a typical domesticated pet does. This absolutely disgusts Six, who has a great dislike of humans and any viscets/animals that actually enjoy domesticated life. Six is doing his best to try and 'fix' Munch, though when he becomes too rough on Munch, Nine is sure to step in and try to calm things down a bit.

Munch is open to friends/enemies. I view him as youngish, with no real interest in romance, so no mates atm.

Shia

My precious Shia. Based off of my doggy that recently passed away before Easter. I'm still working on what I want as her backstory,
but I know she's a divine creature, a dear friend of Aki's who had passed away too soon. She didn't want to be reborn and instead decided to choose a different path. She hangs around her friend and occasionally offers her protection. She drifts around the cosmos and occasionally 'protects' others or tries to grant wishes. She tends to like to stick to the drifting isles, as that is where Aki is located, but there are also things that she enjoys.

She's a peaceful sort, wise and knowledgeable, she holds some sorrow in her heart, especially knowing she can't help everyone who needs it, but she tries to make up for this by helping those she can. She doesn't speak often and more often chooses to just watch things unfold with quiet, unnoticed interaction. She doesn't hold much interest in mundane things anymore, though she still does enjoy sitting and fishing with her friend. She tends to more enjoy floating around the cosmos, quietly watching the stars.

Shia is open to friends and enemies both but no romance or mates. :)

Thanks so much!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:33 am

-no replies-

So i recently donated for the gift and receive thing, and i super glad i did! I was donating for a good cause, and i got a super amazing custom too!

Meet Kai!

Kai is a very sweet and nerdy viscet. She is more of a scientist and likes to build little inventions for fun or for investigations! Most of her is a wip right now though

She is open for friends and enemies only right now
Im also looking for some art of her, i have around 300 dA points i dont need so just message me on any of these !
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:54 am

@Razors
      congrats on your new viscets! They're really cute, good luck on finding friendships for them!
      @Doctor Whooves Lover
      congrats on your new additions! Your new theme sounds very interesting! I can't wait to see what you come up with c:
      @kamelgirl
      good luck on finding breedings!
      @Xayah
      I hope your charity stream went well. The color-in base is adorable!
      @kiffell
      Congrats on your new viscet! Kai seems really interesting, and good luck on finding friends/enemies!

Hello everyone!
      Long time no see! It's been such a long time since the last time I posted on this thread... but it's good to hear that everyone's doing well! Another note: I used to be "Eve and Kait"

I've been wanting to improve my signature making skills for while now... so i'm going to give out free viscet themed signatures to three people.

(first come, first serve)
      slot 1: kiffell
      slot 2:BluKitty53
      slot 3: Gallifrey

I have two different coding styles. One is Image editing where I use softwares such as photoshop to make signatures. And, I have standard BB text images where i use text images like this █ to make signatures. I have listed some examples of each kind below c:

Image editing examples;
      2 examples, another example

Standard BB code text images;
      example 1, example 2, example 3

if you're interested, please shoot me a pm!

whoa that was really fast. Thank you to everyone who was interested! I'll be sure to do more of these in the future c:
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VixenGlass » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 am

Yo
It's ya girl
I haven't been active in the fanclub since forever ago, but I'm back!
I just put in a breeding for Evelyn and Peak, who recently became mates after a slow burn romance :>
I need some c$ for the potions I bought, so I'll be opening a really quick art shop! I'm only doing bust
lineart right now because it's quick and easy for me. Here's an example of one I just did.
So each art piece will be c$1 per character in the art piece (you can get them separate if you want)
Just PM me if you're interested!
Slots:
• cyberdragon725
• •Ash Wolf•
• .Skye.
• invincible llama
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:23 pm

@doctor who- oh wow! Such beautiful 'cets! Congrats! If you need any relationships just pm me and we can pull some stories together
@Kiffel- my girl Florida and her would probably get along! She's a scientist too! Water based viscets are the
@kamel- good luck with finding breedings! I'm currently looking at a few and thinking about messaging the owners and maybe seeing if one of my babes could mate with them.

I'm looking for possible mates and maybe ooc breedings!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:55 am

No replies due to lack of time - sorry.

Hey y'all! I won a few viscets lately, and I forgot to update you guys and gals about them! :D

Female - Wren - Moonlight Catcher and Bottler of Dreams (a goddess-like creature that rules a different dimension/world where viscets are at the top of the food chain with humans beneath them)

Female - Moira - Daughter of Pilialoha and Egan; Granddaughter of Leilani and Ordell

Male - Curly - Adopted son of Baback and Banji
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:16 pm

-no replies-

well I just got a Viscet his name is Nova
I was wondering if anyone would
like to do some art of him
if you would like to some
art of him please PM me
thank you for reading :D

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:09 am

@redwolf466 I love your new viscet<3 Can't wait to see what you do with him ^^
@booklover789 Oh Wren is very beautiful, what a nice design<3 and all of your new 'cets are wonderful!
@VixenGlass Have fun with doing that art :)

I've finished some of the free art I promised ! Just wanted to showcase it<3 4 more to go! ;0;

Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Code: Select all
i hate doing this, but no replies for now. This post is semi-emotional to me because of who this viscet reminded me of when I got her.

As I said above, I jut got a new viscet, and I had to go with the first thing I thought. Her name is Trinity Ane. Only she'll get what I'm about to write and it may seem a little bit weird for some people, but I feel like it is something a lot more people need to hear, especially her.

Trinity, life is getting thought for both of us, at home and school, but you and I are gonna get through it. The reason I chose your name for this one is because of her pelt. She is asymetrical and, no matter how many people tell you how it doesn't, I think it's what makes you even more beautiful. You continue to hold your head up high and stand tall despite all of the bullying you've gone through. I know how others will ignore you or make fun of you, but just remember that, in the long run, they won't ever matter. What matters is the relationships you have now, and how you are doing right now. And I'm with you right now, and I will always be at your side. I love you, T. Don't forget that.

I'm sorry for that little rant, but I feel like that's something that everyone needs to hear every once in a while. No matter how much you think it, someone loves you. That's what this viscet reminded me of, and I already feel a full connection to her through that. I will open her up for relationships, but very slowly. Right now I only want a couple to get her fully developed. She may never have a mate, but I haven't fully decided on it yet. If you are at all interested, please PM me to let me know.

Okay, I've cried a couple of times writing this so I'm gonna go before I cry again. Thank you for reading this all of the way through, if you did. I'm sorry if this wasn't too good of a place for this, but I felt that it needed to be said through this viscet.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me