➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby E и d ё v о я » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:03 pm

*Cough* No Replies because I've been really, really vacant.

Oh dear god it's been too long since I brought my miserable self on here..
Erm... Greetings I suppose? I'm still new to this, despite me posting on here long ago..and want to tryout for a Viscet.
I want to tryout for something small, maybe a "raffle" as I've seen you call it. Could anyone please explain to me how this works? Here is the link..
XX
E и d ё v о я

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby VAALRAVN » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:06 pm

HELLO EVERYONE!
    I'M BACK FROM... WELL... I DUNNO, BUT I'M BACK!

@true knight, that's actually super nice of you man!
      i might tryout for it if i have some time to send a message!
      @Daevyr, welcome to Viscets! I can't wait to see you around the place!
      @Kydashing, hope you can find some relationships! If you still need
      any my Viscets are open!
      @Xayah, good luck raising money!
      @NurseGlowButt, I'd be happy to RP if you're still looking for some!

Now that I'm done with that, I'd like to introduce some new children!

First we have Rivaille Tamashī!

Rivaille, while appearing self-centered actually looks out for others rather than himself.
      He was once the leader of a gang in the Underground, but after some happenings came
      to the surface to be apart of the King's personal guard, of sorts. Yopu can read more
      about it in the link!

He's looking for some relationships, so feel free to PM me, nothing if off limits as of now!

Next up is Rún Kunnandi.

Rún is a calm and wise male, born of a long lost temple. While it was destroyed in the
      fires, he was the sole survivor. He holds the knowledge and the rune like markings chain him
      to that. He is often sought out for information but only shows himself to people that are
      truly looking. He's actually just a soft snuggle child.

He's looking for some relationships, so feel free to PM me, nothing if off limits as of now!

And here is Aravix Troy Sakenomi, co-owned with @G1!

We're still developing this babe, but he's a little child born from the meme-ing of Arashi
      and Jovix. Arashi hates his name, where Jovix adores it. Arashi himself is embarrassed.

Me and G1 did a little thing so have a look at that here.

Last we have Kaze Renya Harado!

She adores her father, but for some reason has an odd dislike for her mother, possibly
      for the time Denkou spent in the war. She hasn't many goals in life, just to be helpful
      and she always has the best intentions at heart. It's thought that she has a dark side,
      but she keeps it tucked away carefully.

She's looking for some relationships, so feel free to PM me, nothing if off limits as of now!

Thanks for reading guys! And hopefully I'm more active soon!
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:58 am

No replies right now heading to work.

Hey guys! I've been getting more into art lately and have been trying to improve my skills. So I'm open to do commissions. But this time there's gunna be a small price. I'll put some examples and prices.

Now lineled art is a huge pain for my so the prices are gunna be higher. I really specialize in headshot though.

Now I'm not really good with c$ prices so I don't know the equivalent of DA points.

Lines fullbody: 1000pts or $10 paypal

Headshots (of any type) 300pts or $3 PayPal
Fullbody (of any type) 500 pts or $5 PayPal

I'll be taking 5 slots so pm the 'cet you want and we'll talk about payment.

Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:41 am

hey, guys, it's me again rip

i just wanted to !!!!!! 1500$+ to charity!!! you guys are so good
    the goodest
    i love you all

and i also wanted to introduce my newest custom because i didn't in my last post!!
    this is my girlie!!! look at her!!
    jolteon did such a fantastic job on her <3
    most overwatch players can probably tell what this kiddo is inspired by / based on haha
    her name is Sombra -- rather, that's her alias. She has a real name...but will u ever find out? ;>
    here's the bio i had typed out for her;;
    > sisters with Isidora. basically partners in crime tbh. sombra is full on layout and planning brains, isi is the infiltration and sneakier of the two. isidora usually calls her Sombrita out of martial mocking and affection, since she is the older out of the two.
    > Sombra is a tough egg to crack on the spectrum of touchy feely or friendliness. Usually if she has a friend, it's because they have something she wants -- or vice versa. Unless you've got something good, you're probably better off not trying.
    > if there is anything that truly makes her concerned, it's the presence of higher beings [more specifically, angels or spirits].
    She is highly superstitious and honestly, an encounter with something she doesn't think exists would be startling and enough to throw her off of her game.
    > little Miko pines after her, but of course she doesn't really notice him at all. 'who's miko again?' [she likes to call him Rana and references him as el que croa instead of his actual name because of his froggy accessories and cute appearance]. He has no idea what any of it means, but it's a nickname, so that means they're past solid formalities. He's actually quite smart and has more knowledge on a spectrum of loopholes or ideas than Sombra does [as she has common sense, what he lacks] -- so she keeps him around.

she is 1000000% open for relationships and such!!
    honestly i would love some art of her?? i've bled myself dry of points and cash atm so i'm mostly looking for anyone who would take c$ or any pets i have (i don't really focus on my pets other than the ones that have some special sentiment to them). i already got a super funny and awesome piece from tiny little box that OTL fits pretty well haha
    thank u for reading all of this if u did! <3

finally, i hope that anyone going through troubles due to the hurricanes is ok and safe. i know some of y'all really suffered from this thing, so you'll be in my thoughts! <3 you can do it!!

@ash wolf i love your art style! i can't work with lineless art at all pbft so i envy you that. good luck getting some commissions, dude! like i said i would totally buy from ya but i'm a Poor College Student
    @vesinir AAAA look at all of your babies!!! they're so precious omg :'> congratulations on them, dude and good luck finding relationships! i may hit u up if i find any peeps of mine who would fit nicely / oppose one of em well enough.
    @endevor check out the main thread for any viscets that are still open for adoption; that one is closed! ^^
    @mint aaaaa i would so try for that beauty if i had the time. ): precious bean i am so sorry i can't try for u
    @daevyr welcome to the community, dude! <33 you seem very friendly and chatty and i super duper adore that :'>
    @kyda i'll definitely give that song a listen! i share your sentiments entirely and thank you <3 congratulations on becoming an artist!
    you're so talented dude <33
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:39 am

Code: Select all
Replies ;;

@ true knight|| I love sombra omg she's pretty, congrats! also good job to everyone who helped with the charity ;o;
@ ash wolf|| your art is so ???? yes I love it, i'd order from you if I had the points tbh
@ vesiner|| all of your new Viscets are so pretty ;v; I like Run especially

hi all! ;v; I've been meaning to be more active with my Viscets

first I've been working on my viscets family tree and here's what I have thus far
http://familyecho.com/?p=X7SLC&c=sjbvfr ... 8229910324
if anyone has anyone I can add (p much other breedings of Clyde's side of the fam/ any breedings Oscar may have)

But I have this piece of Clyde I got from ~Apollo~

and I got a new Viscet! I've had her for at least a month now but I forget to introduce things ;A;
Her name is Aurora and she's Ramsey's adopted daughter and she paints murals for people.

I gotta work on some more stuff for her, and I'll try to get her some art too cx

icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:55 pm

No replies, I'm excited to get this out!!

Neo's kid is up for adoption! Click the picture to go to the adoption!
It's an interesting comp, so I recommend you try out!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:40 am

@Shadow Striker - Ahh t-those are some wonderful entries for the GA comp. If die for t-the first one, simple but such a delicate babe <3
@WolfwithWings38 - Oh huge c-congrats on your first custom! I remember h-how excited I was when creating Destiny
@~Prophecy~ I can't wait for you to introduce them, I'll b-be waiting in anticipation c:
@Daevyr - Welcome to the community, f-feel free to pm me or anyone here, they're all so nice, especially t-the staff. Good luck!
@True Knight - That is s-so so nice of you True <3 I am so excited to see who wins haha!
@vesinir - Congratulations on y-your beautiful new Viscets, I might pm you, I have some possible r-relationships opem c:

Anyway hello everyone, I'll make this s-short. I just wanted to introduce my newest Viscets c:
This is Bjorn, my second Viking Viscet in that theme, which is... d-drum roll.... linked to my Kingdom Viscets! I thought it'd be c-color to mix the two cultures into each other and see how that w-works out. Bjorn is a big brother to Valkyrie. He is also now mated to my Echo my tribal babe. He is open f-for friends!
Next up is...
Sakura! She is Dot and Destiny's "child", but not r-really. Sakura is actually a bondage between the two kingdoms and Destiny isn't romantically involved with Dot as Dot is mated to Shiki. She is really sweet and kind of sarcastic but really just wants to follow her heart and bring joy to others. More can be found about her on my Viscet's page found in my siggy!
Finally my last newest child, who I love with all my heart...
Theodosia! She is a runaway from Alexander and Skylar's kingdom who travel from town to town playing music from her old fashioned lute! Theodosia ran into Sakura on the way and the two became very close friends and even a bit more, but the two are too shy to being it up to each other.

Anyway t-that's all my new Viscets and I think Theodosia might wrap up the kingdom theme for my Viscet's and I'm n-no going to focus on my Viking theme and.... drum roll for my new theme.... my Tribal theme! I'm going to start working on a tribal theme to match with Echo to weave into my mix! Haha, but thank you for reading, I'll see you all around!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 am

Χayah wrote:
Replies wrote:None for today, sorry!

Today my live stream will first consist of doing a viscet GA entry I've had in mind for a while c: I'll be starting it in SAI and transferring it at a later date, and my charity still presses on!
I'm doing a livestream to raise money!
For everything you buy, there will be a certain number of raffle tickets entered in to win an entirely free full scene of any two of your viscets. This amount of tickets is listed by the price with a star next to it, to prevent any confusion! Tickets are accumulative (Examples: Two colored fullbodies for 8 USD = 16 tickets) and you can give them to other people but by default they will be for you~

To order, you can pm me the below form or request in stream, I'll have a notepad full of them!
Code: Select all
Username:
Order type: (Headshot, fullbody, etc)
Viscet(s):
Payment: (Paypal or points)

.:Stream link:.
https://join.me/XayahsCharityEvent

Prices wrote:1 Raffle Ticket can be purchased for 50 cents optionally
Headshot badges (Colored + shaded) for 3 USD or 350 points - ★2 Tickets
Example
Fullbody sketches for 5 USD or 550 points- ★3 Tickets
Example
Fullbodies (Colored + shaded) for 8 USD or 850 points - ★ 6 Tickets
Example Example

Pixels (Colored + shaded) for 5 USD or 550 points- ★ 3 Tickets
*No examples yet, would like to make some!*
*Pixels will be about the same size as the noodle arms base below*

Throwback! Noodle arms!for 2 USD or 250 points each! ★1 Ticket
Examples

Color-ins of this base for 3 USD without edits or 350 points ★3 Tickets (for being a special base)
Edits will be +1 dollar for complex edits
+50 Cents for small edits

Amount raised wrote:10 USD

Raffle tickets wrote:8

Also would anyone be interested in a viscet plushie lineart? Based off of this one I did way-back-when c:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/e3b1/f/20 ... 9x06q4.png
They will be available for purchase in the future, right now this is just an interest check <3

The extra 50 is to partially cover deviantarts tax for transferring to USD
Prices are set for anything that isnt a base regardless of any mutations or accessories.

Paypal is working!

I've always followed paying it forward. In a time of need for many people, I believe this is the greatest chance to do so and really make a difference.
Let's do this, guys!

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:15 am

Sandstorm814 wrote:
Hello - I was blesses by the rng and managed to win the viscet 1700 raffle!
It is a T2 ticket, and I'm looking for someone to design it for me.
I would like for it to be based of this image - For the edits,
I would be like there to be the rare trait of antlers, and the uncommon trait
of "wolf ears"

-------------------------------
    -------------------------------

@WolfwithWings38 - Good luck finding someone to design Louis!

@SilverSamurai - Good luck getting relationships for your viscets!

@ Χayah - what a nice and cute idea of tickets for the charity stream! I do hope you raise a lot of money <3
@ Doctor Whooves Lover - I love Theodosia's design, congrats on the new viscets <3
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:53 am

(no replies, sorry)

*awkwardly slides in*

hello! most of you probably don't remember me, but i used to be pretty active in the community a while back. i'm looking to do a couple breedings now that the nursery's open again, so i'll just leave these here! (sorry for the list format but i don't have a currently up to date masterpost of my viscets.)

all of these are open to ooc breedings! if you see one you like, just drop me a pm ^^ thank you! <33

females
    aiyana
    fermata
    morgana
    donna
    svanhilde
    vivienne
    penny
    kotone

males
    donovan
    griffen