|We|Will|Survive| (No longer Accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

|We|Will|Survive| (No longer Accepting)

Postby Sanctus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:26 pm

We Will Survive

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Imagine a world run by animals. Humans never existed. They were too weak to evolve. All of these animals speak one tongue, one language. But they live in an anarchy. There are no rules, no laws. Everything was peaceful for a while. The animals mostly stayed within their own species. But loners always existed. They interacted with the others. They figured out that they could crossbreed. With anything. Thousands of crossbreeds were born within the next 20 years. They were stronger, smarter, faster. And the others, were jealous.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A group of animals jealous of these new hybrids formed. They called themselves The Originals they hunted down, and killed almost all of the hybrids. Few remain. Most of the non-hybrids were originals. Less than 200 were not. You are a hybrid. And you are determined to survive.
Last edited by Sanctus on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |We|Will|Survive| (Accepting!)

Postby Sanctus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Rules

• All of Tess's rules and site rules come before my own

• Hate the character, not the person role playing it.

• Five character limit

• Please make your hybrid reasonable. Only a mix of two animals, and nothing too crazy.

•Remember that I made this and I am in charge. Sorry.

•You only control your characters

•you are not invincible. If I say your character died, they died.. However, if I may give you the opportunity to make a new loner to join the group if you only had that character. (Very rarely will someone die)

•no out of role play chat. Use the discussion forum here

Code: Select all
Name:
Discription(detailed):
Personality:
Other:
All forms must now be submitted to the discussion thread. Link above
Last edited by Sanctus on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Characters

-Reid-male-dire wolf cheetah hybrid

-Jack- male- wolf/grizzly

-Ava-female-tiger/cheetah

-Lerajie-female-cheetah/grey fox

-Jenny- female- jaguar/lion

-Shane-male- dire wolf/lion

-Rose- female- red fox/wolf

-Crimson- male- rattlesnake/ emu

-Jimber- Female- Lion/Tiger

-Andy- Female- Andean Mountain cat/swan

-Hyacinth-Male- Komodo dragon/ crocodile

-Catherine- Female- Cassowary/Terror bird

-Kodiak- Male- polar/ grizzly bear

-Tierney- Female- wolf/dog

-Jay- Male- Wolf/ Husky

*order means nothing
Last edited by Sanctus on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:35 am, edited 15 times in total.
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Name: Reid
Sexuality: Pansexual
Mix of: Dire Wolf & Cheetah
Discription(detailed): Reid is about the size of a large car. He is mostly built like a dire wolf, with sharp fangs and enormous paws. However, his coloration is odd. He is black on black, a lighter, different shade for most of his body, and pitch black cheetah markings. He is a faster than a cheetah, because of his large strides. His claws are retractable and he has cat like amber eyes.
Personality: He is mostly the leader of the group, very strong willed and confident. He is very strong and will stand up for the weakest. He will find his enemy's weakness and manipulate it. He is very kind and loves children, but if you get on his bad side, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Other: He ran from his pack of dire wolves because they were jealous and planned to kill him and his 2 half siblings. He escaped with them but they were caught up to and his younger sister, Cora, was killed. Now it is just him and his 4 year old brother, Shane, but he is gathering all of the hybrids he can find to help.
Last edited by Sanctus on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:28 am

Name: Jack
Sexuality: straighter than a ruler
Mix of: Grizzly + Wolf
Description: Jack is a beast. He's very muscular with black fur. He's got long fangs and claws sharp enough to rip through a whole tree.
Personality: Jack is as loyal as he is curt and cynical. He will take through guile what he cannot through force. Watching others succumb to the madness has set in a hidden compassion as well as a spark of paranoia, and if this latter trait is pointed out he will only refer to it as "caution". Though he is quiet and skulking much of the time, Jack's loyalty to those he believes deserves it, is nearly unmatched. He has both cunning and ferocity in spades, but prefers diplomacy over bloodshed and would rather suffer in silence than pester someone with his problems. Jack has a sort of cynical personality. He's somewhat demented an over bearing. He becomes very protective to those he cares about an distant from those that have hurt him. Jack is described bubbly because, well that's just one of the ways to describe him. He loves to have fun, and likes making jokes at the weirdest time possible. It's hard for Jack to find good friends because sometimes his 'friends' take him for granted and just use him as a back up friend if something's go wrong somehow. Because of people that did this to him, he doesn't hand his trust to anyone like candy to kids on Halloween. It takes time - and patience - to gain his trust and after that happens there is no turning around. You are stuck with him like the starving stray you fed.

Name: Ava
Sexuality: straight
Mix of: Cheetah + Tiger
Description: Ava is thin but big. Lengthy but tall. Shes got stripes on her lightly toasted body with a dark orange face and tail and paws. She has black spots on her stomach and bright blue eyes.
Personality: Ava can always keep her head calm in any situation. She is always calm and collected. Ava is also puts on a big show, pretending everything is alright when really, she is dying inside. She can put on a good face to make everyone calm in a bad situation even though she knows the outcome is hazardous. Although, Ava can also be very mean and snappy when she wants to since when she was younger she was picked on a lot by her other litter-mates. Ava still loves to frolic down trails chasing butterflies, loves to splash around in streams. But she does this, when nobody is watching. When it comes to love Ava will fall hard and fast. Ava loves to fight. When she was younger she had to fight a lot, fight for food, fighting just because the other pups wanted to pick on her. She has a weird character. She is so very kind and affectionate to others. She can sometimes be a bit snappy. When she was growing up she was taught two kinds of kindness. One being kind and the other being a sarcastic kind. When she is kind and caring she can be a lovely wolf to be around, and you will never want to leave her side. She isn't looking for love but some wolves take her kindness into the wrong prospective. And assume she is flirting. You will be bale to tell the difference to her kindness and the way she flirts when she finds the right male to flirt with."
Other:
Last edited by Pochi on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:32 am

Pochi wrote:[removed]
Name: Jack
Sexuality: straighter than a ruler
Mix of: Grizzly + Wolf
Description: Jack is a beast. He's very muscular with black fur. He's got long fangs and claws sharp enough to rip through a whole tree.
Personality: Jack is as loyal as he is curt and cynical. He will take through guile what he cannot through force. Watching others succumb to the madness has set in a hidden compassion as well as a spark of paranoia, and if this latter trait is pointed out he will only refer to it as "caution". Though he is quiet and skulking much of the time, Jack's loyalty to those he believes deserves it, is nearly unmatched. He has both cunning and ferocity in spades, but prefers diplomacy over bloodshed and would rather suffer in silence than pester someone with his problems. Jack has a sort of cynical personality. He's somewhat demented an over bearing. He becomes very protective to those he cares about an distant from those that have hurt him. Jack is described bubbly because, well that's just one of the ways to describe him. He loves to have fun, and likes making jokes at the weirdest time possible. It's hard for Jack to find good friends because sometimes his 'friends' take him for granted and just use him as a back up friend if something's go wrong somehow. Because of people that did this to him, he doesn't hand his trust to anyone like candy to kids on Halloween. It takes time - and patience - to gain his trust and after that happens there is no turning around. You are stuck with him like the starving stray you fed.

Accepted!! Great job! :)
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon.Princess » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:52 am

Name: Lerajie
Sexuality: Asexual
Mix of: Cheetah x grey fox
Discription(detailed): The body of a cheetah, the head of a fox... Her tail is longer than usual but very cheetah like, a bit fuller on the tip, and furrier at the base... Her ears are large but rounded on the tips fox ears... She's a grey/cream ombre with grey on her back but cream on her belly... She has a black stripe running over her back, fading at the tail.... She has cheetah marks all over... Her eyes are completely white caused by a genetic disorder... She has 2 peacock feathers tucked at the base of her tail and a long brown feather... Her nose is a little shorter than usual fox noses and her teeth are sharp... She blends in with her surroundings and is quick, swift and smooth... she's a bit bigger than an usual cheetah...
Personality: Lerajie is more of a loner... Never interested in company... She isn't that friendly either but there are exceptions... She's tough but beautiful and as a true warrior, doesn't mind to get her paws dirty and fur bloody... She's overly protective over small hybrids and cubs... She loves to lead and would never be a follower... Although she's naturally evil she has a heart too...
Other: Her eyesight isn't the best... Lerajie is the originally the name of a Demon...
Image Image
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

My deviantart | [https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=4389053]My art giveaway[/url]
Demon.Princess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Demon.Princess wrote:Name: Lerajie
Sexuality: Asexual
Mix of: Cheetah x grey fox
Discription(detailed): The body of a cheetah, the head of a fox... Her tail is longer than usual but very cheetah like, a bit fuller on the tip, and furrier at the base... Her ears are large but rounded on the tips fox ears... She's a grey/cream ombre with grey on her back but cream on her belly... She has a black stripe running over her back, fading at the tail.... She has cheetah marks all over... Her eyes are completely white caused by a genetic disorder... She has 2 peacock feathers tucked at the base of her tail and a long brown feather... Her nose is a little shorter than usual fox noses and her teeth are sharp... She blends in with her surroundings and is quick, swift and smooth... she's a bit bigger than an usual cheetah...
Personality: Lerajie is more of a loner... Never interested in company... She isn't that friendly either but there are exceptions... She's tough but beautiful and as a true warrior, doesn't mind to get her paws dirty and fur bloody... She's overly protective over small hybrids and cubs... She loves to lead and would never be a follower... Although she's naturally evil she has a heart too...
Other: Her eyesight isn't the best... Lerajie is the originally the name of a Demon...

Accepted! :)
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 pm

FlameFireDragon25 wrote:Name: Jenny
Sexuality: Pansexual
Mix of: Male Jaguar x Female Lioness (Jaglion
Description: Think of a black lioness the shoulder height of an Arabian horse. Now give it slighly lighter coloring to see the leopard spots all over its body, and very golden eyes. That is Jenny. Only two jaglions existed, her and her brother Jacob. The Originals got a hold of him, killing him and causing Jenny to run.
Personality: Jenny was born February 14, a Valentine's baby. She's always been a flirty gal, as it's just her nature. Her mother joked Cupid put some love potion in her DNA when she was born, which gave her her attitude, decent body, and smooth talking.
Other: Has a pentagon-shaped pattern on her right flank

Accepted! :)
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:05 pm