🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 am

[quote="Perfect Drift"][quote="Perfect Drift"]
Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw glanced at Pigeonpaw, worry glinting in his blue eyes. He touched his long tail his his friends flank. He wanted to comfort him but didn't know how. He liked Skip, so when he felt a twang of jealously towards her her was horrified. He shoved it down and glanced at the annoyed she-cat, puzzled at her sudden mood changes.

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw, Otterpaw, Cloudpaw

Skip lifted her chin sharply, her amber gaze burning into his back as he stalked away. She settled down, tucking her two front paws beneath her like nothing happened. "Stupid tom..." she mumbled, taking another bite of the hare.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:49 am

Biscuit
He turned towards CreamPuff. "What is it dear?" he asked gently. Biscuit's heart stopped. He was aghast, Kits? Kits! Kits?! He attempted to speak, but nothing came out. He opened and closed his mouth multiple times as though he was a fish, before finally thinking of something to say. "Umm, Creampuff, That's great!" He stammered, still in disbelief. He wasn't ready. How could he deal with kits? What would they name them? Where would they live? How would they affect the clan attack? He decided finally on one question. "Creampuff... How many are there?" He asked, millions of other questions still flying through his head. He shook his head. "Yeah...Yeah I'm fine. It's just... How are we going to attack AspenClan now?" He could sense the resignment in her voice, as she replied. He licked her ear gently, and lay down next to her, purring. "Of course." He purred, stepping through the cat flap. He jumped a foot in the air, as a scruffy looking rogue sneered from a fox den. Wait... Biscuit sniffed the air, Was that- "Cheeze-it?" Biscuit called into the tunnel, before he was aware of another cats presence. Her scent wafted across his nose, and suddenly he knew he had to get out of there. First of all, this was a Clan cat, and his experience showed they would not treat him kindly for being on their land. Secondly, he knew that smell. It was his sister, Silverkit. He hoped he could get out of that den before she recognized him. He rushed out of the hollow, not even answering her question. Gasping and panting, he lifted himself over the fence, tumbling into-The wrong yard! Dogs started barking, surrounding him. "Help!" he growled, trying to fight the two dogs, and attempting to scramble up the fence at the same time. Feeling a tight grip on his neck, he dug in his claws, and at his best attempt, was finally lifted up and off the fence. "Th-anks." He panted, trying to recover his breath. "C-coal, was it?" he asked. "C-creampuff?" He stuttered, his worries of the dogs completely erased. "Arethekitscoming?!" He asked, words jumbled together with fear.

FoxPaw
He looked up as BerryPaw burst into camp crying, but thought nothing of it. He sat at the entrance of the den, and looked at the cat he had once admired, and now he was confused, and angry and ran from the camp, trying to understand what he had just seen. He hissed to himself, angry he had ever liked the young cat, ever admired her. All she was now... he couldn't understand. The older apprentice came to a stop as he noticed a loner cat rushing towards ApplePaw, and he began attacking her. FoxPaw looked away, not wanting to get involved, as he was still very angry at her. But the sounds of pain made it hard for him to stay hidden, with his claws sheathed. He couldn't take it anymore- He pounced on the she-cat rolling her out of the way, all the while yowling, "ApplePaw! You mouse-brain! Why are you always picking fights?" Shocked by her retort, and by the impact of Scorch, he was caught off guard. As they headed back to camp, ThistleStar had to carry him back to camp because of his wounds, and he was semi conscious, but he thought ApplePaw gave him an apologetic smile. He lay down next to BerryPaw, his wounds smaller than hers, but still painful. He stood up, at full attention. An attack on the camp?! Suddenly his cuts no longer hurt. He itched to fight whoever had intruded. He hissed in annoyance as Scorch ran off, lashing his tail angrily he headed to the apprentice's den. His eyes met hers, and as he looked at her, he knew he couldn't stay mad. "No...I forgive, you." He purred, barely audible but he was sure she had heard. "I'm sure they don't all hate you." he mewed, trying to lift her spirits. Curling his tail around her in turn, he replied. "I'll make sure we can still spend time together! And if I get an apprentice, we could train together, and I'll make sure you're in all of my patrols! But... you're right." he mews, pressing against her, "I'm going to feel cold without you in that den." *sleeping through the drama with Applepaw*

DappleSeed

She couldn't believe what had just happened. She dashed over to BerryPaw, checking her wounds and, noticing LittlePaw, hurriedly asked him to help her. She will have scars for life, the poor dear...And not just visible ones. "Scorch!" She growled. This was the cat who had stolen her kit, and tried to persuade her to leave the clan. She was not going to fight cleanly. Hissing, she bristled at Scorch. "That doesn't change anything! You're still a xold-blooded murderer!" She growled, thinking of Scorch, who almost stole her kit, Jeff, who killed her leader, and all other rogues and loners that had caused trouble in her clan. She rushed quickly to the left, her paws still itching to strike the final blow to Scorch. Standing defiantly on the left side, she joined the protesting cats to Scorch's announcement. "I can't believe we're letting him stay..." Rolling her eyes, she stalked away. Dipping out of camp, she decided to hunt. Coming to the edge of the camp, she noticed a large commotion occurring nearby the two-leg place.

HollyPelt Tags: StormWind
"S-ttorm-Wind?" She said groggily, from her position on the floor."I'm...okay. I can't believe Scorch just did this again!" she hissed, annoyed. "You mouse-brain, HollyPelt!" She muttered to herself. "StormWind..." She began quietly, hoping no cat would overhear, though she knew that StormWind's reaction would cause the whole clan to come rushing over. "I'm going to have kits." She purred in his ear. She braced herself for what she was sure would come next. She nodded her head, as though agreeing, but she and StormWind both knew there was no way she could stay out of trouble for that long. His warning went in one ear and out the other. HollyPelt couldn't help it! She just... always wanted to get involved! She sighed, and rolled her eyes slightly, to herself. "Ok, fine. I'll try." She sighed, her claws itching to battle, but knowing it would make paranoid StormWind a little calmer, she decided she would try harder, than...last time. HollyPelt grinned, a mischevious glint in her eye as she nodded, and lay down. She gave him a 2 minute head start before leaping up, and following, suppressing a groan of pain as one kit kicked especially hard. She trotted onward, tracking him down, and coming to a stop as an immense pain washed over her. W-were her kits coming?! She lay down panting hard now, her breath coming in short gasps. She called out for Stormwind, but she was unsure if her voice was heard over the now steady trickling rain. Well now you've done it Hollypelt. If you'd have stayed in camp you wouldn't be semi stuck in this hole, unable to move from the pain, and there would be plenty of Medicine cats nearby. Now StormWind's going to return to camp, and be angry first off that I left, and also, he won't notice I'm here! "Fox dung!" She exclaimed out loud, suddenly realizing that might have been enough to catch her mate's ears. She could hear approaching footsteps, so she managed a weak "Stormwind!" Though she felt too weak at this point to get unstuck. "I'm- I'm f-fine." she stuttered. But she knew she was not fine. She was just too stubborn to admit it. As Fernwind spoke, she collapsed, breathing heavily. (Fade to black) She smiled tiredly at her mate and the 4 kits. Perking her ears and turning her head as she heard Stormwind's name called. She played with one of the kits with her paw, and decided she would name this overly fluffy kit Fluffkit. Her ear twitching as the kit batted at it, she looked down at Cloudkit, who was sitting on the ground.

FernWind Tags: BerryPaw, LittlePaw, SlyShade

As she settled herself beside the stone, she checked to see how the two apprentices were doing. She gave LittlePaw a sympathetic glance, before nodding. "Ok, you may go back. Be careful!" She warned, as she rested herself next to MousePaw beside the stone. She fell asleep in a matter of seconds. The starry cats surrounded her and him and they began to share tongues. When they returned to camp, she rushed over to the medicine den to check on Slyshade. "Thank you Aquapaw for watching her while I was gone. I think she may be very sick..." she said quietly, worry clouding her eyes. "You can return to the apprentices den." She mewed, laying down next to Slyshade, Littlepaw, and Mousepaw. She looked up in shock. No... Slyshade... She rushed over to her side, mourning her death momentarily, before her duty as medicine cat called once again. She looked at Hollypelt, a regular visitor. It seemed like she was on the verge of death every second of every day. "What'd she do this time?" Fernwind asked, a small smirk forming on her lips, as she waited to hear the next of Hollypelt's many endeavors. "What'd you do to her this t-?" but she was abruptly cut off from her joke as Hollypelt collapsed. "Right!" she mews hurriedly. Berrypaw, now sitting upright pads over to her. Listening to her, she whispers back, "Are you sure?" Upon receiving an answer, she went back to business. "There will be time for ceremonies later, right now HollyPelt is having her kits!" (Fade to black) She sat back with her new apprentice, slightly worn out. She followed Berrypaw outside. "What is going on?" she asked, worried when she saw Slyshade's killer being treated so kindly by the clan.

ThistleStar

"ATTACK ON THE CAMP!" He hissed loudly, waking up those of the clan that were sleeping, before jumping to Dappleseed's side to help help. Surprised by the she-cat's sudden caring, he replied, "Y-yeah, I think I'm ok..." He looked her in the eyes, purring as he looked into her light yellow eyes. "But after all, I do have 8 lives left anyways..." He joked, although he was sure she didn't find it funny. "What in Starclan's name-?!" He growled, but only quieting enough to hear Scorch out. Nodding slightly as he finished, and he heard the outcry of several cats. Flicking his tail for silence, he thought for a moment, before speaking. "I believe the right thing to do is take a vote. All cats who believe Scorch is in the wrong, and has caused too many troubles for us, and think he deserves to die, stand on the left; Those who believe he should truly be forgiven, and to live the rest of his life, however much he has left here in Aspenclan go towards the right." Noticing the clan's decision, he nodded slightly. "Alright. It has been decided that Scorch will stay." he heard the outcry of several cats, and looked to the sky. Oh Doestar... have I done the right thing? "He can stay in the medicine den, until he is feeling well enough to walk, then he shall move in with the elders. He will be a member of this clan until he dies, although, he will be an elder. Treat him with respect. Starclan would not treat kindly to those cats who are spiteful towards this cat." he paused, letting his words sink in. "In turn Scorch, you must forget your past, take on a new name, and treat these cats with the same amount of respect with which I have faith they will treat you. One sign of traitorous actions, another "Accidental death" and you will be banished." He nods at Scorch to stand up. "Although you are not yet old enough to be an elder, we are doing such because of your...injury. Scorch from this day onward, you shall be known as Tornthroat. Starclan admires...well, they admire your courage and bravery for coming to ask for help I guess." He waits for the clan's reaction, before leaping once again off the rock. "Stormwind!" he calls across the clearing for his deputy. "How are your kits?" he asked, off topic, trying to make small talk. "Well, I'm worried about Tornthroat... Can you assign a guard?" He looked down at his paws, but he knew this was in the clans best interest. Right Doestar?

BerryPaw Tagged:
Her left eye bleeding, and her right ear torn, she replied to her sister, "You're right. I do now." She hissed. "My fault? My fault! My fault you don't believe in StarClan, My fault I have a bloody, murderous, rogue for a sister, My fault...That you hate me? This is really my fault?" She growled. She stood up shakily and followed him into the den, now having lost enough blood that she could barely understand what was happening around her. The last thing she saw before darkness clouded her eyes was LittlePaw's nose. She woke up, shifting around slightly, her vision in her left eye blurred. "Litt-lePaww?" she croaked weakly, before collapsing again. She opened her eyes, feeling much better, as though all the pain had been relieved from her. But she did not recognize where she was. There was mist everywhere, and the trees were far too tall to climb. A starry furred cat swooped in front of her. "Hello Berrypaw. I am QuailSplash. You don't want to hear this, but you are destined to be a medicine cat. It is not yet your time, to join us though. We are restoring you to your former health, before your big fight. Go back, and serve your Clan well..." Her soft voice faded away. Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw the eldest medicine cat, SlyShade dead in the middle of the camp. "No...No!" Padding up to her soon to be mentor, she whispered, "I..I need to be, I mean I want to be a medicine cat." Nodding her head, she replied, "Yes, yes I am." (Fade to black) "Okay, now that that's over, shall we go figure out the commotion outside?" Without waiting for an answer, she pushed through the small nursery entrance.

C o a l

Sighing, as the two-leg kits began running about the house again, he decided he needed to, disappear before they tried to play "dressups" again. Hastily pushing through the back door cat-flap, he sat up on his fence, non-plussed as the late afternoon sun warmed his back. He gazed expectantly at Nelly's yard, wishing she would pop up, so he'd have someone to talk to. He sat up in confusion, as he saw his other neighbor, Creampuff rushing hurriedly out of the house. Now what is she up to? He wondered. Watching her head over to Nelly's, he leapt the fences, with some difficulty, due to his kittypet size. Landing neatly beside the two of them, he sat down to find out what was happening that afternoon. He snorted, happy they weren't calling him Cheeze-it Junior anymore. "Well, it's been okay," he mews, describing the horrors of two-leg kits and their confusing "games". "Have either of you heard from my dad? Creampuff, when you went in the woods, did you see him? Chee- Storm?" Noticing Nelly's suddenly drooping posture, he assumed that meant no, and sagged a little himself. "Y-yeah..." he trailed off, not very reassured. "What was that?!" he jumped up suddenly, hearing a commotion several houses down. Was that... Biscuit?! Rushing over, he pulled Biscuit up by his scruff. "Umm, Biscuit, I just wanted to ask, did you-" But he was cut off by Biscuit's sudden announcement.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:57 am

| Fang |
| Twoleg Place | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Cheesecake |

| Otterpaw |
| Camp | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Skip, PigeonPaw, Cloudpaw|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:09 am

Cloudpaw
Cloudpaw glanced at Pigeonpaw, worry glinting in his blue eyes. He touched his long tail his his friends flank. He wanted to comfort him but didn't know how. He liked Skip, so when he felt a twang of jealously towards her her was horrified. He shoved it down and glanced at the annoyed she-cat, puzzled at her sudden mood changes.

Skip
Female:: Crush, Otterpaw :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw, Otterpaw, Cloudpaw

Skip looked at Otterpaw in understanding, "I sure hope so... Cloudpaw has helped me so far, he'd make the best medicine cat." she purred. She nudged the rabbit closer to the brown tom, offering his catch to him.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:17 am

~Cheesecake~

[|She-cat||23 moons||Sent;: Honey|| Crush;:Fang||Kittypet||Tags;:Fang]

There was a long silence before she interrupted it. " Would you like me to give you a tour of the "city" she meowed. She didn't really know the city she just wanted more time with this friendly tom as she could get. She smiled at him that was warm and comforting to him hopefully.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:23 am

Ocean Plumeria wrote:
| Fang |
| Twoleg Place | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Cheesecake |

| Otterpaw |
| Camp | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Skip, PigeonPaw, Cloudpaw|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:29 am

~Cheesecake~

[|She-cat||23 moons||Sent;: Honey|| Crush;:Fang||Kittypet||Tags;:Fang]

Looking back at the old house there was nothing, but silence. " I am sure he wouldn't mind" she purred to him as she hopped off the fence.

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface, black turf, Fox, open|]

Tiqua turned red in the face at this point. "Don't worry about me twistedface face, worry about you" she hissed. She know her friend wanted to be protective and all, but she could do some damage. She watched as how the she cat fought and picked up a little. She scooted up by her friend and nodded, with a look that would say " Your not doing this alone."
Last edited by Mythicalbeast on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:33 am

Pigeonpaw looked over at Cloudpaw, understanding that the tom was trying to comfort him. He pressed his cheek to his shoulder, as a way to thank the tom."Thanks Cloudpaw."he gave a small smile before looking back at his paws, multiple thoughts racing through his head. What if Skip forgot about him? What if she left the clan? Each scenario bothered him, but he certainly didn't want her to leave.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 am

Cloudpaw
Cloudpaw felt that twinge of excitement as Pigeonpaw leaned against him. Of course, the cream tom wouldn't get his hopes up. Even if Pigeonpaw didn't feel the same way he wanted to be his friend anyway. He glanced up in surprise as Skip hurried out of the den. He murmured something inaudible and looked down at Pigeonpaw.

Skip
Female:: Crush, Otterpaw :: 8 moons :: Tagging Medicine cat Den

Skip kept glancing at the two cream tom's huddled a little off to the side of the den. A spark of anger lit up her amber eyes like fire.
Why did Scorch have to come in here and know me... why did i have to act like that towards Pigeonpaw and Otterpaw? Skip's anger died as she realized it wasn't Scorch's fault. It was hers. Her throat seemed to swell in her mouth as her eyelids filled, blurring her vision. Her head tucked against her chest, Skip left the den as quickly as her three legs could allow. Veering off to the nearest dark place she could find, Skip realized she was in a den full of herbs. She sat down on a nest and let the streaks of water fall, staining her russet fur black.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:04 am

Pigeonpaw snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a cat moving, looking up to see that Skip was leaving. Instantly he jumped to the conclusion that she was leaving the clan, not even considering the other possibilities."Shes leaving?"he asked, trying to keep a calm look. Truly he felt distressed, worried that she wasn't coming back. Did he do something wrong? Was that the reason for losing his friend? He didn't know what to say after that, and his gaze was fixed on the den entrance as if he was frozen in place. He wanted to follow her, to see if this was true, but he was scared she would confirm his suspicions.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me