DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:02 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʀᴇᴇᴋɪᴛ, ᴠᴏʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The ginger and white tabby thought for a moment, falling quiet, trying to bring up a story the kits hadn't heard yet. "I think I'm getting a bit too old, which was your favorite story to hear now?"

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ
    59 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat headed back to camp with her two catches, feeling lighter than usual.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    49 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby padded after her mate, laying beside him in the sunny spot. "It's been too long." She quietly commented, as the only reason she didn't want to get some rest was because she didn't want him to disappear again although it was less likely for that to happen.

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    45 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom chuckled, before speeding up a bit so they could leave the camp together. "That's true. I trip more than you see, honestly."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
The Persian calico nodded, giving her kits a lick on their heads before replying to him. "Would you mind to watch them as I go bury Honeykit?"

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    40 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴋɪᴛꜱ
The sleek gray tabby couldn't help but worry, but if she insisted, she insisted. "Sorry to crush the moment here, kits, but it seems like we won't be able to get out there when it's this dark."

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black tom shook his head, assuming that she was just trying to make him feel better. "Honestly, it's okay. I get it if you don't want to--" He just shut his mouth once he realized what she was saying. "I love you Berryfrost."

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat shook her head vigorously, she hoped that she didn't accidentally make Dewnose feel bad. "I was serious, I just didn't expect you to ask that or that you even liked me that much to begin with."

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico raised an eyebrow at her, chuckling. "It's just the truth." He admitted, before having a random thought and he blurted it out. "What do you think about kits?" He asked, biting his tongue as he hoped she would say that it wouldn't matter, because before he'd fallen for Sandystep, he'd been with a loner and she had wanted kits but he couldn't help with that part.

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby looked around the clearing of their camp, surprised that she saw more of her clanmates here now.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡɪɴᴅꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger and white tabby gave them both a smile, before remembering that Windsong was blind. "I think that's a great idea."

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ
The fluffy flame point gave him a grin, before pressing her pelt against his with a soft purr. "Thank you, Hercules. I love you."

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɢᴀᴢᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell tilted her head in thought, unsure of how she should feel about this. "It's a little strange that we haven't found anyone yet though."

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tall and thin seal point widened her eyes once he replied, completely shocked. "You did what?" That was all she had said, she was speechless. He has his moments when he's a bit rude, but I love him.

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white patched she-cat took no notice of the tom curling around her as she slept.

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby purred in amusement, before laying her head down as well and quickly drifting to sleep.

ʜᴀʀᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ)
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby averted his gaze for a moment, before hopping a bit closer to her to press his side against hers. "I just kept hoping that I'd come back and get to call you Rabbitrun again." He replied, literally unable to admit it, but thankfully Rabbitdash knew that basically translated to "I love you" due to spending most of her time with him when they were younger.

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat took a breath of relief, hoping it would stay that way when she spoke. "Lafayette, I'm expecting your kits. And I don't want to keep you from your friends or anything, but I knew that you needed to know." She flicked her tail tip nervously as she waited for him to reply.

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ,
    ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
The ginger and white tabby flattened his ears before pressing up against his brother, knowing that he took it a lot harder as he really was the last one to see Gingerwhisker.

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
The ginger tabby said nothing in response, only letting out quiet sobs as they curled around him.

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The russet ticked tabby tom took this into consideration, before speaking a bit softer than usual. "I haven't seen her in a while." Of course, he hadn't actually seen her since after the fire, but he usually visited her grave every other day and didn't feel all that well if he didn't.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The pure white tom placed the three mice on the fresh-kill pile, only moments after Alpinefrost had. It was when they came back, that he felt horrible. Sometimes, he would forget that they weren't even supposed to be mates, and would worry if he said something wrong. He shook it off, before going to curl up in his nest, sneaking a glance at her.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom quickly groomed, before padding back into camp with a shrew in his jaws.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico didn't even bother to try to hunt, he knew he'd be seen by his prey in only a few moments and didn't want to scare off the little prey they had.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby glanced around for any of his brothers, flattening his ears quickly when he couldn't see any of them in the camp.
They left early to hunt again, didn't they?

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point was glad it was finally leafbare, as he could hunt a bit better in the snow despite the bright ginger markings he had.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom stayed crouched down on the bare branch, hoping he wouldn't slip off as he crept towards the distracted bird.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby attempted to hunt in the snow, failing miserably as he had been noticed by a mouse as he dug his claws into the snow.

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby laid in the nest next to her sister's, obviously awake but she stayed where she was. I'll get up later.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat flickered her eyes open, glancing at her sister.

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɢʀᴇʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The gray/brown tom blinked, before grinning at her. "Maybe you should be the mentor instead since I didn't even notice that. But yeah, we should be."

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown and white tabby continued to hunt in the forest, occasionally.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby purred in his sleep, his head on his nest as he slept.

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby gave her a grin, before realizing they'd spent the entire day talking once he looked up. "We should probably wait until tomorrow to do that though."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The reddish-brown and white tabby flicked their ear, before walking towards the tree.

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat curled her tail over her paws, before she realized that this was most likely warrior ceremonies.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom couldn't help but give her a friendly smile, before pressing his pelt against Brindlestep's. "And you as well, I hope you get to meet him soon."

ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴇᴄʜᴏ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby Persian looked around for his brother, before padding into the warrior's den and curled up in his nest.

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The seal point was bit slower than his mate by only a few moments, and curled around her with a purr.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
The pure white tom blinked, obviously surprised at her response. "You can slide on ice if a pond is frozen over. Oh! That reminds me! There's a pond just outside of the territory a bit, and it's probably frozen over by now! Although night is probably the worst time to go slide on ice. Oh! You can eat it if you find ice small enough!"

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat shook her head with a soft smile, purring in amusement when he hadn't caught it. "I meant a second litter, Benji."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ, ɪᴠʏᴘᴀᴡ
The solid gray she-cat couldn't help but smile, it's been a while since she'd seen any of her family. "I've been alright, I usually hunt where I can." She kept the smile on her features, as she added. "And tell Tinyfang that you saw me."

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
The gray tabby van cat simply stopped, turning his head to the sky, his voice surprisingly quiet. "Lakeivy always said that my mother loved the night, everything about it." He commented, as most cats knew that Lakeivy was his mother's best friend.

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby quietly chuckled at his reply, curling her tail. "You might want to then."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀʙᴜʀʀ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏꜱɪᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal shook his fur, before heading to his nest, thankful that he'd already made the new warriors a nest.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point continued, before thinking of something that would cheer her up. "I never told you about when Pikeflower were younger, did I? Both of us were mouse-brains, me more so since I didn't know how to watch my mouth. One time,I tried to backtalk my mother. It did not work for me, and I was stuck helping some of the younger cats in the group learn how to fight. And they were terrible at it."

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point clawed off long pieces of moss for the nests, giving his mate a lick on her cheek, before awkwardly picking up both of the nests.

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
The short black smoke tabby looked up, expecting to see before sunhigh. "Awww. We should be getting back to camp now."

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tortie lynx point quickly leaped, catching Perchpaw's missed sparrow before it let out a warning call, and gave them encouraging looks. "Practice doesn't make perfect, but it does make it better."

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat gave her a smile, before beginning to head back to the camp, empty-pawed. "Of course. Until then."

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The serval cat flattened his ears in annoyance, You just had to make someone smell like cinnamon, didn't you StarClan? He thought to himself, before walking off in the opposite direction.

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ
The pale calico was a little uneasy about his offer to give her more fish for the clan, as if they wouldn't ask where she got it. "Are you sure that that's okay? I don't want to take more of your food."

ᴅᴀʀᴋɪᴄᴇ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed back into the camp with Palemoon, carrying only a small vole.

ᴘᴀʟᴇᴍᴏᴏɴ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white-faced seal point walked in with Darkice, carrying nothing since she couldn't find anything.

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ, ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
The brown and white tabby nodded in agreement, before keeping pace with Pumpkinskies as they headed back.

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby couldn't help but worry once she had said that, but as an attempt to keep Softpaw calm, he answered. "I'm sure he's fine, Softpaw."

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white she-cat had arrived at the river border, and flattened her ears. It was all her fault that got so upset, wasn't it?
Maybe if she just left him alone, he would've been alright. But no, Swiftheart, you just had to go and make it worse, didn't you? She growled at herself, digging her claws into the cold ground. Why do you always pretend like everything's okay? When it's not. She thought, simply taking a breath to look at the river. It was a few moons ago when Sloepaw had drowned, but it still stung.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
The russet ticked tabby gave her mentor a slightly disappointed look, but a smile right afterwards. "Alright!" She turned to Roachpaw, replying. "A bit boring, but hey at least we can get some hunting practice in tomorrow."

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby resumed hunting, so that if he got in trouble for going out of camp alone, at least he could have prey to make up for it.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The black British shorthair nodded, easily understanding why they couldn't.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The British shorthair flame point took a moment to realize it was dark, and she made a quiet "ooh" sound.

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed out, and leaped onto the white fence her twolegs had gotten not long ago, simply sitting atop of it.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom nodded to his mentor/"father" before padding away from them to go hunt.

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was still sleeping, and probably would be until his mentor got him.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point laughed, before noticing the sky. "We should get going, but we just got out here. Maybe we can try hunting in the night."

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
The silver lynx point barely noticed a shuffle in a fern, and she pounced, missing the sparrow by a heartbeat.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal padded back into the camp, sending the two-legged cat in the entrance a curious look. She set her shrew and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, before deciding to wait for her mentor to be available to train with.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
The dark gray she-cat pricked her ears to Pumpkinskies, before shaking her fur out and following the pair of assigned mates, glancing at Rosepaw a few times before she caught up.

ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream cat decided to go curl up in his nest, as it was getting late enough to anyway.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby blinked in curiosity, almost automatically brightening. "Oh! What's her name? She sounds pretty interesting."

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell yawned, staying curled up next to her mother other than a little squirming.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Cliffleg // tags: OPEN
    Cliffleg nodded, more to herself than to Wolfsong, and continued on her way. She checked each den's barriers quickly and decided that the first thing she would do while at this new clan's camp would be to tighten the perimeter of the nursery and warriors den. With a quick jogged the shecat set to work, focused on her task without hesitation.

Frostpaw // tags: Nightpaw
    [probably a conversation? I'm not sure.

--

Aspensong // tags: Brackenfall, Ravenwind
    Aspensong sniffed at each piece, unable to tell which was caught first. In a moment of decision she turned to Brackenfall,"Guess who gets to take the medicine cats out next time.. again?" The shecat winked and giggled, brushing the prey back to those who had caught them. A half smirk was plastered across her muzzle as she watched him out of the corner of her eye.

Briareyes // tags: Swiftleap
    Briareyes returned her gaze to her mate, brushing against his side. "Let's go get a snack, then we can check the nursery walls together",she took one more glance at the clouds and moved to get up from her spot.

Dustfang // tags: Ivypaw, Sage
    Dustfang frowed his brow,"Tinyfang?" His mind went right to the warrior, short and *from what Dustfang could tell* serious. "You know Tinyfang?" He tried to wrap his mind around the idea, though it wasn't too hard for the tom to come to the conclusion that he didn't actually ever see Tinyfang that much so it was very possible that the warrior could know Sage very well. Dustfang glanced over to Ivypaw, checking to make sure she was alright before focusing back on his daughter.

Volekit // tags: Treekit, Dawnwatcher
    Volekit squealed,"Treekit you pick first then maybe Dawnwatcher will tell us my favorite story too! Is two stories okay Dawnwatcher?" The little tom was still trying his best not to squirm around, focused on the idea of getting a story rather than about being a warrior himself.

Timberheart // tags: Willowtree
    As Timberheart continued with his activities through the day, he became a little bored and decided to sit in camp. At that moment he glanced over to the entrance of camp and spotted Willowtree, an odd sight considering that much of the clan had assumed she'd died. He jogged right over, squinting at the shecat for a second,"Willowtree?" He noticed her posture when he had approached, how rigid and afraid she seemed at that moment.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:19 am

Creamflower listens carefully to what Coldwish was saying about ice and smiles. "That sounds kinda interesting actually." she said. "I would definitely like to try it someday!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:49 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She nodded "yeah you have a great Brother..." she meowed softy purring flicking her tail as she looked the forest "I quess we come to hunt right?" she reminded suddently "maybe we could continue, before the night comes" she meowed smilling to her forgidden mate.

Flamingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Featherpelt, Robinslash, blazekit, Raggedpaw

After leaving her kits to Fetaherpelt she followed after Robinslash and Blazekit, worriedly "Raggedpaw? can you look Blazekit, something is wrong with her" she meowed to the young medicine cat apprentice.

Stormkit
Agender (he) | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Mosskit

He followed after his mother, glancing at the kits for Turtledawn and Swanshadow. Exited that he could soon go play with them, walking past the Featherpelt he stopped on Mosskit "Mosskit? I can play with you?" he meowed to the kit.

Plumpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Shiningpaw

He nodded "well yeah, By the way do you want to do anything? Go for a walk, play mossball, go to sleep or maybe we could go to tease the kits" he meowed glancing at his crush.

Waterflight
She-cat | warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Bayclaw

She ger quiet again, not really knowing what to say "well...actually...there is something bothering me...but I can not say it not just yet..." she meowed looking at the older she-cat.

Cranespirit
She-cat | warrior | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She laughed a little bit "well aren't you a brutal" she meowed sighing "so...um how did it taste like? I've never eated a frog..they look so...uh" she meowed having a chills just to thinking about thoise discusting creatures.

Nighthawk
Tom | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: open

open

Falconkit
Tom | kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Silencedapple

He run after his mother "hey mom, you didn't say where we are going and why? Did soemthing happend to you in Duskclan? That's why we're leaving?" he meowed loudly, not really wanting to leave.

Blizzardfang
Tom |rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: Frozenriver

Scretching the former loner walked out of his temporary den, looking and nodding to the cats walking past him, even thouse who gived him murderous glare. Sighing hard he was out to get soemthogn to eat when spotted Frozenriver there, not seeing his friends for moons "Hey Frozenriver? You're still alive and looking fine as always" he meowed to the other tom.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | Rank unknown | crush: Soaringbird |mate: open | tags: open

She gived one quick glare at the her crush and the she-cat next to him, before disappearing to the bushes. Tail flicking she wandered back to the large rock she was being a moment ago, but this time she didn't stop. She keep walking toward the lands which didn't belong to anyone, or so she thought (Dawnclan).

Bloom (former Bloompaw)
She-cat | rank unknown | crush: open | tags: Gingerpaw

She watched the young tom "really, you? Oh that's maybe the reason I don't remember you...so did you join this clan...some moons ago?" she meowed.

Ivythorn
Agender | Exiled | crush/ fogidden mate: Sparrowflash | tags: Sparrowflash

Currently sleeping...

Hollowcliff
She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Rainy, White

She looked at her apprentice "don't never think that anything can not happen...because anything can happen...we can walk into clanless cats at any time we walk..." she meowed stopping after hearing talking "I quess I speaked too soon" she meowed flicking her tail to Smokepaw to stop 'this smell familliar thought?' she meowed smelling the scent of Rainy and White.

Silentstream
She-cat | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Dovecall?| assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Dovecall

She was focusing to the sky that she almost walk into the tom, lightly blushing "...I don't blame her....night is so mysterious and beautiful" she meowed turning toward the tom "...You sounded sad...did something happen to you...mother?" she meowed suddently.

Deathgaze
tom | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: Rowanstrike

He stayed at the dry land, watching nervously as the Rowanstrike walked into the water "...that's not swimming, but you do look very...hilarious...there" he meowed laughing little bit. He wet his paw to the cold water, before started to take slow steps deeper on it.

Bluepaw
tom | apprentice | mentor: open | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | tags: Aspenpaw

He gived a small blush "Am I really that foreseeable" he meowed nervously, shooking his head "well if you don't want a crush... what about a friend then? Anyone wants a friend right" he meowed laying to his belly next to the she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:12 am

Wolfsong|Tom|50 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags: Cliffleg, Sproutbloom

Wolfsong watched Cliffleg for a few more moments before he looked around for his deputy. "Sproutbloom?" he called out before he spotted her, standing up he made his way over to her.

Nightdust|Tom|50 Moons|Senior Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Vixenglare|Tags: Vixenglare

Nightdust nodded and laid his head on his paws "Far too long." he commented his bright blue eyes scanning the clearing as he watched his clanmates. "It's nice here so far.. I was worried we'd been loners for too long.. That clan life wouldn't be what it was cracked up to be.. But it's nice.."

Rainy|She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: White

Rainy snorted "We're not starting a war no. And we don't intend to. But they won't be happy and hey look. All we're doing is giving an option to the cats who didn't have an option before White. They deserve a chance at choice!! Everyone deserves a choice!" she said as she headed closer to DuskClan territory, her green eyes prying into the white landscape looking for any specks of color.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|40 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: Frozennight|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Frostpetal, Peonydapple

Embergaze shrugged "Perhaps we should turn back then?" she offered. "Seems like theres nothing to see here.. And maybe it's just the snow but i'm not even picking up any old scents of loners.. It's like a majority of them went somewhere else.. Probably didn't want to compete with the clan for food.." she said.

Frostpetal|She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Embergaze

"Not that I can blame them for that." Frostpetal said shrugging as well "They probably went closer to the two leg place. Near where the fire didn't touch. Prey is probably more normal over there.. At least for leaf bare. And they don't have a lot of mouths to feed so they don't have to worry about traveling too far." she said.

Bayclaw|She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Foreststep|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Waterflight

Bayclaw tilted her head, obviously confused and concerned. "Are you sure?" she asked slowly. "Would you rather talk to Frostpetal?" she asked glancing around looking to see if she could spot the white she-cat.

Sorrowstep|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Patchfur|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Patchfur

Sorrowstep perked up slightly "I.. I would like to leave.." she said softly. "I don't like it here.. Everyone is so miserable here.. It's a new fight every day.. There's too many cats in this clan.. It's not healthy.. We're not all healthy stuffed together like this.." she said hanging her head. Her parents would be so disappointed in her.. Always running from her problems..

Ravenwind|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Brackenfall, Aspensong

Ravenwind couldn't help but smile widely and then begin to laugh at Brackenfall's reaction. "Oh come on!! Again??" Brackenfall exclaimed. "Timberheart is gonna get sick of me eventually and he's gonna kick me out and i'm going to volunteer both of you!! At the same time!! For an entire day's trip!" Brackenfall said though he was shouting he held an amused tone in his voice.

Brackenfall|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: TBA Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Ravenwind, Aspensong

-read Ravenwind's post-

Swiftleap|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Briareyes|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Briareyes, Treekit, Volekit

Swiftleap nodded and licked her cheek "sounds good to me." he said before he made his way over to the fresh kill pile. Thankfully it was looking pretty good for this time of year. Seemed the clan was working hard. He glanced at Briareyes signalling for her to choose.

Hawktalon|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Hiddenstorm|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Swanshadow, Acornkit

Hawktalon stepped aside when he was done, flicking his tail "How's this?" he asked. "I can probably head out in the morning and look for more materials if you want. It's leafbare but i'm sure theres still tons of feathers and stuff out there if you know where to look." he said flicking his tail.

Acornkit purred and squirmed around excitedly. "I hope this next moon goes by fast. I can't wait to show you all the cool spots in camp! There are so many!" she said. "Theres a neat place by the elder's den where you can hide and they can't see you! They don't like to be scared a lot but it's still so funny!" she began to ramble on excitedly.

Sootnose|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Halfthorn|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Halfthorn

Sootnose shifted nervously "Oh.. Okay.." she said softly but didn't say anything else. She glanced away "Just let me know if you need anything.." she said softly but stayed curled up with him.

Shadowstep|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Featherfrost

Shadowstep let out a slow sigh and looked away. "We'll see how it goes." he said before he turned away, lashing his tail in irritation. "I'm tired of being jerked around Featherfrost. We're not apprentices anymore." he said glancing over his shoulder. "I'm still your friend, and I will visit you. But I hope you know i'm still very angry with you for disappearing like that. For all I knew you were dead. Do you know how many cats are dead Featherfrost? Too many." he grumbled pawing at the ground "But i'll still see you, and i'll think about.. DawnClan you said it was called? Desertstar is not going to be happy about this. I hope you're all laying low." he said. He sighed then looked at her "You should get back, has your leader even gotten his nine lives yet? You might want to hurry up before DuskClan gets wind of this. Who knows what the loyal cats will do." he said.

Mottlecloud|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Flurrybreeze

Mottlecloud nodded in agreement before he looked at their catches "Yeah we should probably find at least one more thing.. We've been out here for a while probably.. And I kind of doubt Shadowstep is out there catching a whole lot." he said.

Mistyfalls|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Cricketgaze

Mistyfalls glanced up at the sky then shrugged "I'm up for late night climbing by the stars. It makes it harder for anyone to see me and laugh at me when I fall." she said jokingly.

Islandheart|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Creamflower

Islandheart listened intently before she chuckled "Sounds interesting.. Would you like to go there tomorrow?" she asked. "I'd like to check it out! I've never done anything like that before.." she wanted to say more. Mention the strange twoleg place she'd come from. Mention how where her mother said they were from didn't ever seem like it had as harsh leaf bares. Go on and on about that but she kept her mouth shut. Sometimes she felt like an outsider here. She was lucky she had found another clan. And she didn't want to screw it up by talking about all the weird things she was interested in.

Riverbriar|She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Moonflight

Riverbriar purred softly and nuzzled him back, smiling slightly "I can't wait." she said. "It'll be wonderful, I couldn't imagine having anyone else by my side." she said. If only it were this simple back home, if only they could have been assigned.. But she knew that was no way to fall inlove.

Puddlejump|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowtuft

Puddlejump nodded "I think Embergaze doesn't care.. i've seen her blatantly ignore forbidden mates showing affection as long as no loyal to the system cats were around.. If she steps down and we get a stricter cat.. Things might not end up as easy.." he said shaking his head slightly.

Bearshadow|Tom|24 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

open

Sunspots|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Quailsight

Sunspots nodded then gave her a sly grin "Or I could just avoid Embergaze forever. That works too I guess. Maybe she won't even know? Someone can tell her I ran off or something." he said snorting.

Moondust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Open

Lunardust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Spottedfern

Lunardust stood up, stretching out slightly the white bengal gave her a grin "Doesn't care?? Oh come on Spottedfern!" she said before she pawed at her "Look at yourself, you're young, you're pretty, you're skilled. You'll get a great mate! He'll be handsome, he'll be successful! You'll have it all. And he'll see you. His old friend. Who he didn't give a second thought for.. And think wow!! Look at her go!!" she exclaimed her eyes sparkling. "And he'll think, wow look at that cat by her side. Look at how much better he is! I had a chance with her and he.. Wow! He's much better! in every way!"

Stormyskies|Tom|16 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Desertstar

Stormyskies flinched widening his eyes and watching Desertstar quietly, once his father had calmed down Stormyskies moved closer. Sitting down beside him and pinning his ears, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I.. I'm not trying to upset you.." he said softly. His voice took on the tone Petalpelt's use to when she was trying to sooth someone and make them understand. Rainy looked the most like their mother, but when he wasn't being grouchy Stormyskies was the one who acted the most like her. With her mannerisms and all. He moved his tail to lay it on Desertstar's paws. "I just don't want to be responsible for ruining the family you were meant to have.. You weren't suppose to have us.. It was a mistake.. We were a mistake. A young foolish mistake between two cats.. And I don't want you to be punished for it.. Neither of you should have been punished for it.. I don't want your family to be upset or uncomfortable because of me.. I don't want them to hate Petalpelt because of me."

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Wormpaw

Squirrelpaw shrugged, she didn't really pay much mind to what everyone did. So she wasn't sure how many cats left camp and how much. "Well, I appreciate it." she said purring slightly. She smiled at him "Leafbare is bearable then, just barely though." She joked.

Spottedpaw|She-cat|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Viperpaw

Spottedpaw dropped her prey then pricked her ears, glancing around before she looked at Viperpaw. "Should we bring some prey to the elders now?" she asked. "I don't know if any of the other apprentices bothered to do that while we were out." she said.

Dandelionpaw|Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Persia

"Rainy." Dandelionpaw said nodding proudly "I see her a lot on the borders, Bayclaw, my mentors assigned mate, seems to know her pretty well too. She's always looking for her. And Rainy always seems so happy to see her. She might have an idea. She'd know loners and clan cats." he said.

Treekit|Tom|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Dawnwatcher, Volekit

Treekit squinted and looked between the two cats before he perked up "Oh!" he said suddenly. "Tell us about the time you got your first apprentice!!" he said quickly.

Acornkit|She-cat|2 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Open

See Hawktalon's post

--

Benji|Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

Benji flicked his tail, nervousness apparent on his face. "I'm not sure where they'd go." he said. "You wanted Frost to be safe.. And I don't know if his twoleg would take in more kittens." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:22 am

Creamflower looks around to see Bearshadow, her heart pounding. She is in love with the tom and just wants to be together. Looking around, she motions Islandheart to listen to what she has to quietly tell her. "I have an answer to your one question about love." she said in a voice no one else can hear. "I am in love with Bearshadow. I really hope he likes me back."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:32 am

"I smell cats. And they aren't from our clan. They must be Dawnclan cats." Smokepaw meowed as she stopped moving and looked around.

Blazekit looked at Flamingshadow. "Maybe Raggedpaw is busy with other cats." She mewed.

"Why are we leaving the camp? I don't want to leave...especially if we aren't coming back. We have friends here!" Mousekit meowed, panicking. She really didn't know where they were going and it made her miss her friends back at camp. Plus she knew her mother wasn't telling her something.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:00 am

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

Once she knew Alexander was asleep, the she cat sighed softly before she looked at the ground now allowing her mind to wonder wherever it wanted to. Happy or sad thoughts, she would let in.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

He raced off after her excited to start this new slate for the two of them. Now they could finally have a family without being afraid of being caught.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

"Yeah, if you want you can. Thanks again Hawktalon." She purred and gave the tom a friendly nuzzle. Swanshadow laid down in the nest before bringing her kits over to her.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

The she kit laughed a bit before she tried to stand up. Cardinalkit immediately fell down but laughed it off before crawling beside her new friend.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"But he's our friend. We should at least check to make sure." She meowed back.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

The tom gave a nod before he trotted on over to the elder's den. If they have had something to eat or not, it couldn't hurt to ask or bring them something. Also just to show a little respect.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"Yeah. You know if I ever did have a family, I also wanted to maybe take them up here from time to time to just hang out together. It seems like a great place for anyone who I love." He added on with a soft purr.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"Yeah! Once we have a place to settle down, we can finally make up for all the chances we could of had to spend time together and even maybe raise a few kits. Just think about it! A future for us! A perfect and happy future." He purred out before giving the she cat a nuzzle.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

searching for bae

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

"I know. I just want to get used to the water first." He snorted before standing up and padded deeper into the water.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"To me?" The tom meowed stunned a bit before a smiled. "Why thank you so much! Don't worry I'll hunt you something to make up for it!"

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

He laughed softly before trying to recall what it tasted like. "It was meaty but also chewy and slippery. Both good and bad."

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

The tom smiled at her catch before purring, "Ooh nice one Icestorm. I may as well start calling you tiger now." Stagheart chuckled softly before he trotted on over. "Want to catch some more? We do make a pretty good team."

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Anything for you Heatpaw." He purred before he started to groom her fur up.

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Why can't snow not be cold? It freezes my paws off!" He snorted before swiping some snow into the air.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

The tom smirked lightly when she started to groom his fur up. He knew that she had a liking for him. She just needed to find a way to impress him. "So, you just want to hang out then? Maybe play around in the snow for a bit?"

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"Yeah I've been doing pretty okay. It's a perfect night for a little walk. If only I had a cat to join me." He meowed with a soft sigh.

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

The tom kept swiping at a few tree before he stopped and looked around. "Huh, so they aren't here. Then I guess we will just have to take it to the next level!" Max started to scent the air before he chuckled, "Dinner is ready. Come on Tabitha."

xxxxx ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: open

open at boarder
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:46 am

[quote]smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: depressed ; tag: sunfire [SLEEPING]
sleeping :>

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: nettle ; mood: happy ; tag: nettle
Jay nodded back and made a couple of noises to get cat's attention.

raggedpaw ; medic app of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: bored ; tag: cats
Noticing cats being brought to the med den and all the med cats occupied, Raggedpaw padded in. "What's the problem?" she asked, in her usual bored voice.

thrushkit ; kit of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: sad ; tag: cats, family
Thrush glanced at one of her sisters and her friend and sighed a little. She was still silent, she just wished someone would talk to her. She pushed up against her mother and laid there.

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: happy ; tag: lunardust, open
She smiled again and giggled. "Calm down there! Alright, Imma go hunt and and take in what you just said. Got it?" Her ear flicked as she padded across the border a little bit and sat down by a tree.

heronwing ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

willowwhisper ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

sheepleap ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

missing-sight ; elder of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: happy ; tag: max
She stayed behind for a second and smiled before padding closely behind Max. Tabitha's tail swayed as she glanced around at her surroundings for a moment.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:46 pm

"Well I am vomiting a bit, my body feels sluggish, and I think I have a fever." Blazekit wheezed, looking up at Raggedpaw. She sounded kind of bored, but Blazekit wasn't bothered by her tone.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me