🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3~🌺~Post: Echosong & Shadepaw~🌺

Postby Ξ›lpha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Echosong || She-cat || 25 moons || Warrior || Scent: Pine || Crush: Win her over/open || Tags; Open for interaction

Echosong yawned, exposing her sharp teeth. She got up and squeezed out the warriors den, then went through her stretching routine. She had been out hunting earlier that morning, but it seemed as though the fresh-kill pile had gone down quite a bit since then. Oh well, I should go hunt, she thought. Echosong glanced around to see whether anyone else looked keen enough to join her, but no one seemed to really be hanging around for someone to hunt with. I'll go on my own then, she decided, making her way towards the camp entrance.

Shadepaw|| Tom || 9 moons || Apprentice || Scent: Wood fire || Crush: Later || Tags; Orangepaw, Stormberry

Shadepaw gritted his teeth as Orangepaw pulled the thorn out of his paw. He licked it once to check that it was gone. "Yeah, that's better. Thanks babe." He meowed.

((short))
⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ (( π’Šπ’‡ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’†π’‡ ))l ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

ο½‚ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½ŒοΌ‡ο½“ ο½’ο½ο½‰ο½Ž ll⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 π™π™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π™ˆπ™” π™π™Šπ™ˆπ™Šπ™π™π™Šπ™’π™Ž

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ll β†ͺ ' [ ❝ π…πŽπ‘ ❞ ]- ↩ ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

β†ͺβ†ͺImage

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby NerdCat1071 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Stormberry was confused as ever. She lifts her head up looking at the apprentice, what was up with this Tom??? She looks at him. " I left a bird outside of camp I caught not to long ago could you pls go grab it?" She meows politely.

Tags: orangepaw, shadepaw
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:37 pm

~Cheesecake~

[|She-cat||23 moons||Sent;: Honey|| Crush;:Fang||Kittypet||Tags;:Fang]

"That's so amazing" she meowed nicely. She had grow to love this cat even though it was her first time meeting him. Maybe it was because she never got out, or maybe because she saw something sparkle in his eyes.

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface, black turf, Fox, open|]

At this point Tiqua was all over the place as she watched twistedface. Her gut turned and rolled it felt like as she tried to stay calm and accurate. She had clawed Foxes pelt, but it didn't seem to really harm the she cat seeing how Tiqua didn't even try. She some times tried, but every timed she felt. " I wish I could fight" she meowed. She then had been flipped over as she lost her grip on the stone. She only got a few scraps, but her once white fur was now turned red.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:09 am

Pigeonpaw glared at Scorch, then turned a surprised look to Skip. She had told him not to speak to Scorch, now she seemed to have more interest in him then before. He narrowed his eyes, feeling hurt and angry, before sipping his head to Shadowpaw."Hi Shadowpaw."he greeted the she-cat, trying to ignore the anger he now felt. What right had she to disregard her own advice? Was she just upset because she felt only she could be around the tom? He was much to old for her anyway!

Twistedface looked over at Tiqua, more concerned about her friend then anything else."Tiqua, stay out of the fight. I can handle this, trust me. She may have some skill, but im a warrior. I'm trained to fight and i'll be sure she never forgets that."she moved closer to her friend, ready to defend her if the loner struck out at her. She didn't want her friend to be hurt and already seeing how she was handling this made her worried.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:18 am

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface, black turf, Fox, open|]

Tiqua turned red in the face at this point. "Don't worry about me twistedface face, worry about you" she hissed. She know her friend wanted to be protective and all, but she could do some damage. She watched as how the she cat fought and picked up a little. She scooted up by her friend and nodded, with a look that would say " Your not doing this alone."
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:29 am

Stormberry flicked her black tail. Golden eyes gleaming, cause orangepaw told her she'd be okay.

Tags: orangepaw, shadepaw
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:16 am

[quote="Perfect Drift"]
Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw settled down

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw, Otterpaw, Cloudpaw and Scorch

Skip narrowed her eyes. "Scorch, come on, work with me baby." she took a moment to glare at Otterpaw(nicely). "You didn't come in here and interrupt my meal just to flirt with a kit." Skip's amber eyes twinkled, she felt a strange connection to this black cat that made her feel different. She drew her tongue over her paw, waiting for the tom's reply. She glanced at Pigeonpaw, her eyes shining with hurt briefly before filling with mock anger. "Can I get back to the rabbit that Otterpaw so kindly caught for me?" she asked Scorch sarcastically.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:24 am

| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: FawnHeart, Shadepaw,|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Did he just call me. babe?, what was wrong with this tom? she asked her self.
and went back to organizing the herbs. she piled some dock.

| EmberStripe |

| Twoleg-Nest Garden | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Marina|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"I see you up there". he meowed to the rogue and flicked his tail
"This twoleg-nest is bigger than the others. do you live here?" he asked confused
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:32 am

Tornthroat

Tom | 48 moons | Elder | Tags: Pigeonpaw (sort of), Skip and Otterpaw |

He nodded and turned around. "Have a good meal, or whatever.."

Marina

Shecat | 17 moons | Loner | Tags: Emberstripe |

Marina slowly climbed down the tree. When she reached the ground, she kept her claws unsheathed in case the cat was dangerous. "No, it's my friend's house actually."
daan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 am

| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: FawnHeart, Shadepaw,|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Did he just call me. babe?, what was wrong with this tom? she asked her self.
and went back to organizing the herbs. she piled some dock.

| EmberStripe |

| Twoleg-Nest Garden | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Marina|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Alright.". he meowed to the rogue "Where is your friend? " he asked as she unleashed her claws. "Why do you have blue claws?" he asked politely.
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me