Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

a galaxy far, far away

Postby Shirona » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello there,

18+ user in the pacific timezone. college kid with the ability to post regularly, though not every day. looking eagerly for a partner (or small group) to partake in a star wars roleplay. the setting would be within the time after episode two attack of the clones to the end of revenge of the sith with heavy focus on the clone wars. my character would be an original pantoran female jedi who is obi-wan kenobi's apprentice while (and after) ahsoka tano is anakin skywalker's padawan. you would be free to play a cannon character or create your own as i have.

what i really desire is for you to be literate, anywhere from a paragraph with proper spelling and grammar to a novel with a good show of writing (not just basic sentences) and urge for the roleplay. if you could post from a minimum of once a week to everyday and understand that's my ability too- depending on the schedule. be sure to message me if you are interested or know of someone who might be.

this is the only genre or category of roleplay i am currently searching for, i poured many details into this new oc and would love for someone to rp with. i am completely fine if you want to make a major character like mine who would certainly have a different influence over the plot than what has officially happened in the series. if romance is a big thing for you then i am also able and willing to incorporate it into the plot to satisfy your wishes. actually, i really don't care how 'big' your character is, (like being palpatine's master or adding a sibling to anaking or anything) as long as it is not a perfect/flawless character.

since my character is a cisfemale with pansexual demiromantic orientation i would be game for any relations with mxf, fxf, or anything else. i know it's not practical for the jedi to engage in relations but hey they're all gonna die so... please don't hesitate to pm me if you have any thoughts to rp this with me (and others if capable/wanted) and be sure to fit my requirements please.
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♣ dear reader...

Postby ᴠᴇʀᴏɴᴀ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:53 am

bonjour!

my name is verona c:
    i am currently looking for a 1x1 RP partner!
    here is a short summary for myself, my expectations, and what i am interested in

myself:
    ♥ i prefer semi-lit RP's [don't let my lazy lowercase font fool you]
    ♥ i am 110% fine with RPing either a male or female
    ♥ i have no qualms when it comes to character sexuality
    ♥ i love drama - whether canon, au, or an original idea, anything that is creative and will drive the RP i eat up!
    ♥ i do not RP animals - sorry
    ♥ i'm not the biggest fan of RPing young teens. the youngest age group i will take on is 17 - 18 [depending on the plot, young characters can be an exception]
    ♥ i am patient, friendly, and i will not rush you or constantly pm or bump the topic in order to grab your attention [i understand people have lives and are busy]
    ♥ i go to school and work full time, and i have a life outside of the internet, so i will be busy from time to time.

expectations:
    ♥ one word/ one sentence responses make me sad :C i appreciate effort, even just three sentences [trust me, i know writers block can be very real, so i understand if inspiration doesn't happen]
    ♥ i don't care if you're not fine with playing a certain sexuality or gender, i'm fairly lax and not picky [as long as you don't be judgemental, rude or offensive, we have no problem c:]
    ♥ please don't beg me to rp as one character or another. i like to compromise and create a plot that is fair to both of us
    ♥ please don't badger me to respond to the forum right away [ex: pming me constantly or bumping the forum like crazy] i will not tolerate it, as i have a life outside of this site. so please, be patient, as i will be patient with you too
    ♥ obviously, nothing inappropriate or vulgar will be allowed

interests: [so, as you may see i love a number of fandoms, but i can work outside of these too][ cravings are in bold ]
    ♥ mass effect [1, and 2]
    ♥ dragon age [all of them]
    - really craving anything from dragon age.
    ♥ game of thrones *[i understand there are MANY non PG related subjects to game of thrones, but i believe those can be easily avoided and aren't necessary to make a good story]
    ♥ lord of the rings [post the hobbit]
    ♥ harry potter
    ♥ the walking dead
    ♥ college based
    ♥brooklyn 9-9
    ♥ song based rps, I have a few in mind
    ♥ i'm open to quite a few ideas so pm me if you're interested
ᴠᴇʀᴏɴᴀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 1x1 rp/hc search 」

Postby lysander » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:49 am

「  l y s a n d e r ' s   r o l e p l a y  s e a r c h !  」

i n t r o !
      hi! i'm lys! i've been writing for a really long time (like a decade) and i love my ocs!
      i don't really roleplay much nowadays — i mostly prefer headcanons and the like, but i figure
      i might as well make a post here for potential rp/hc partners! my writing samples are in this tag
      (curse warning) and my writing thread. i have a LOT of ocs, 4-5 mains. a portion of my characters
      can be found on my toyhouse but i have like, over 60... so please ask me for info about them!

please read everything before contacting me!

p r e f e r e n c e s !
    • humans or humanoids only — no feral or anthro
    • i do not roleplay fandom characters; original only
    • i DO enjoy aus based off of fandom though
    • i write anywhere from 200-1000+ words
    • but i'm also rly tired/busy so you'll probably get 500 max
    • i am a very slow rper / i drop often sry
    • i am, however, rly chill with replies so don't feel pressured with me
    • i am really picky with writing styles/ocs; i'm looking for a "click"
    • i RARELY do romance but it might happen if you satisfy the above condition
    • open to rping over google docs, tumblr, other sites!
    • i code for minimal aesthetic and high readability! please do the same!
    • i do not use faceclaims! i don't care if you do but i have a preference for 2d art
    • be aware that i have college/anxiety so don't rush me for replies!
    • i LOVE to headcanon so this will be my preferred method of interacting!
    • i am NOT a minor; i would prefer not to do romances with minors for this reason
    • s t a t u s !

selective/closed for rps
      mostly looking for hcs

i n t e r e s t s !
    • post-apocalypses
    • psychological drama
    • angst
    • horror elements
    • dystopias
    • urban settings
    • occult magic
    • modern fantasy
    • lgbt themes
    • some romance
    • surrealism
    • dreams
    • experimental concepts
    • experimental writing
    • high fantasy
    • sci-fi
    • cyberpunk
    • androids/robots
    • i love aus so much
    • reincarnation
    • forests, swamps
    • trope deconstructions
    • magic
    • character development

• c o n c e p t s !
      i'll edit this when i have ideas

Last edited by lysander on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:53 am

Hi! I'm Consulting_Angel. PM me if you're interested in any of the prompts/ideas below, and you fit my requirements.

Fandoms
    - Supernatural (ocxoc, or Balthazarxsomeone - you may decide)
    - Harry Potter (ocxoc (Next Gen or Golden Trio era), or Oliver WoodxCedric Diggory/Oliver WoodxPercy Weasley/Seamus FinneganxDean Thomas).
    - Parks & Recreation (AprilxAndy?)
    - Doctor Who (ocxoc - both companions? The Doctor and Nardole as side characters, but we don't have to play as them).
    - Marvel (hero oc x villain oc/hero oc x hero oc/Sam WilsonxBucky Barnes/HeimdallxThor)
    - Musicals! (Something Rotten!, The Book of Mormon, Falsettos & Little Shop of Horrors are my favourites! Open to suggestions for them! Seriously craving a McPricely one though!)

Prompts
    - "I reserve the right to change that by tomorrow."
    - "I am not encouraging this kind of behavior before finals."
    - "Should you fall asleep I will sneak over to you and write on your face."
    - "You're not a real adult until you've cried in the bathroom at work."
    - "How much money will it take to get you to let me dye your hair half bright pink and half neon green?"
    - "It's two weeks to opening night, and our lead actor just literally broke his leg. You're the understudy, quick, learn the choreography because we're not cancelling now!"

Other Ideas
    - High School Teachers? (idk, this might be cute).
    - Soul Mates AU (timers/watches, 'first words' on your arm, etc.)
    - Rival Band Members (could each play one character from each band?)
    - Werewolf/Vampire/Other Supernatural Creature x Human
    - Office Setting?
    - Actor/Dancer/Musician x Actor/Dancer/Musician.
    - Masquerade Ball?
    - Merperson x human.
    - Royalty x royalty/guard/citizen.
    - Forbidden romance (feuding families, or something like that).
    - Disney AU??

Requirements
    - You must be able to write at least a paragraph of around 5-6 sentences per response - more is always appreciated. I will always try to mirror the amount you have written.
    - You MUST be willing to roleplay with and use LGBT+ characters. I will not do any mxf roleplays (with the obvious exception being the Parks & Recreation roleplay).
    - Post at least once a day/every two days - I get that people get busy!
    - Use realistic/semi-realistic face-claims. I don't do anime roleplays.
    - Please also have good grammar/spelling, etc.

Other Notes
    - I don't do canonxoc roleplays, so please don't ask.
    - I don't really do canonxcanon roleplays either, with the exceptions being the ones mentioned above.
    - I will not do any other fandoms not listed, nor will I do any animal roleplays.
    - I will NOT do any 'real person' roleplays (as in, roleplaying as a band member/YouTuber/actor/whatever) because that's just creepy, they're not fictional characters for you to create 'headcanons' about, and I'm not here for people ignoring their actual significant others.
    - I am open to other suggestions, but I may not be interested if it's not mentioned above.
    - Anything I have bolded is the role that I'd like to play, but I do not mind either way.
    - We can combine a couple of prompts and ideas together, if you want.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᵀᵃᵍᵍᵉʳˢ' ¹ˣ¹ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰ

Postby swiftblossom » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:59 am

𝒯𝒶𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓈' 𝟣𝓍𝟣 𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽

Hey, I'm Targetwolfie, or Taggers! I can do simple coding, I can roleplay thread or pm. I can play any gender, and can do MxM/FxF/FxM or non-romance rps! And uh... line?

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑜
Bold=Craving
Warrior Cats
Pokemon
WerewolfxWerecat
WerewolfxVampire
Fairy Tail
Noragami [GodxRegalia, RegaliaxHuman]
GodxHuman
Tokyo Ghoul [GhoulxHuman, GhoulxGhoul]
Wolves
Horses
Fantasy [I have a new world I'd like to try out: xx]
Shifters of any kind
MCDiaries
Phoenix Drop High [WerewolfxHuman, Meif'waxWerewolf, Meif'waxHuman]
Mystreet
Humans with powers
Centaur no Nayami (A Centaur's Life)
unOrdinary
Mermaids
BMC
Harry Potter (Barely edging into the fandom though. I'm on the 4th book)
𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝐸𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒴𝑜𝓊
Someone's who is persistent, and reply at least once a day
Someone that writes at least three or more sentences
Someone that has decent sentence structure/grammar
Someone who is friendly
You're character isn't OP or a mary/garysue-- we all have our flaws
Someone who tries and make things interesting and lifts a boring moment
Someone who is fine with the LGBTQ+ community
Have fun!

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒹𝑜
VampirexHuman
WerewolfxHuman
WerecatxHuman
Hamilton (As much as I love it...)
DEH (As much as I love it...)
Heathers (As much as I love it...)
The Hunger Games
Zombies
Anything dealing with celebrities
Canon Characters (You may play them but I'm more comfortable with my OCs)
Yandere Sim
High School (Our characters may be in high school but I'd prefer if the whole rp isn't based around high school)
swiftblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

unflattering

Postby east is up » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:11 am

unflattering

hey there! im unflattering and im searching for a few onexone roleplays! I only have a few requirements of you which are listed below, and i also can tell you what to expect from me. thanks for looking!

what i expect

no text talk

you will stay somewhat active

lgbtq+ friendly

good grammar and punctuation

about me

i am in PST

I am currently still in school so i wont be active 24/7

I can do one sentence replies or 5 paragraph replies and anything in between.

I am always on mobile! sorry for little typos!

lgbtq+ friendly

i prefer forum roleplays

roleplays i seek

the more ★ out of 10 there is, the more im craving it.

the hunger games

• 12 x 12 normal hunger games ★★★★★★★★★☆
  • rebellion was unsuccessful, mockingjay and others died ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
  • quarter quell (discuss details of it w/ me) ★★★★★★★★★☆
  • two or more manage to escape the games ★★★★★★★★★☆

gravity falls
  • older versions of the main characters ★★★★★★★★☆☆
  • hunting cool things w/ mabel and dipper? ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆

warriors
  • any forbidden romance ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
  • some kind of an assigned mates one and our two cats will break it ★★★★★★★★☆☆
  • we split the clan ranks up and do a clan life one ★★★★★★★★★☆
  • some sort of journey where two clans merge and find a new land ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
  • two fighting clans band together to stop twolegs from ruining their homes ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

post apocalyptic
  • nuclear bomb kills of most of population. it mutates two people, one is not quite human anymore and the other has been given strange powers. they have to make it through a crazy mutated world with zombies and carnivorous plants and such. ★★★★★★★★☆☆
  • chuck me an idea ! ★★★★★★★★☆☆

high school/ college romance
  • hecc any cute cliche plot ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
  • exes trying again ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
  • good girl/ boy x bad girl / boy ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

disney movie characters children
  • any disney descendants one tbh ★★★★★★★★☆☆
  • bad villians child x good 'hero' child ★★★★★★★★☆☆

the lunar chronicles
  • id love to do an after cinder/ selene becomes queen then gives it up ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

cute cliche romance plots
  • literally throw an idea at me ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

fantasy world au's and such
  • throw me an idea ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

futuristic
  • gimme a plot 👌 ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

shapeshifter
  • hunter x hunted ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
  • mixed with apocalyptic one ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

powers or special abilities
  • another hunter x hunted ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
  • dont realize eachother have powers but fall in love anyway ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

camp halfblood or camp jupiter
  • a quest of course ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆

feel free to throw more ideas at me! im open to alot c:
i quit
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1x1 roleplays. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. Please be aware, I do have a job. I don't get on much when I work doubles. I usually will stay up if I have the next day off. If I forgot about it, just bump it up. I RP in fourms, and will double up if needed. Just ask me about doubling up, I will be happy to do so.

One rule is that I don't want someone who will just quit on me. Not tell me they don't want to roleplay with me here. If you are one of those people that do, don't bother of roleplaying with me. At least tell me if you're going to be gone for a couple of days, and that. :/
Roleplays I am looking for

I have a plot idea for a Halo and Destiny roleplay.
For the Halo one, I was thinking about a new ODST. They are bit of a trouble, and always seems to run in trouble. The Spartan has to end up saving them which makes them not so happy. But one day, the ODST gets seriously hurt from trying to save the Spartan from getting hurt. The Spartan gets very worries, and they soon start building a relationship.
I'm fine with MxM on this one, and MxF. If we do chose MxF, I would like to play the female ODST

For the Destiny tbe hunter's friend has recently turned to the darkness. It's their job to get their friend back to the light. It won't be that easy, but they want their friend get back. They would risk their life for their friend. The two had known each other for years. Can they get their friend back to the darkness, or will they join their side? I would love for this one to have romance in it.
I'm fine with MxM, or MxF. If we do MxF, I would like to play the female hunter.

Kidnapped x kidnapper ( Would love to do a M x M one. I would like to play the person who gets kidnapped.

I would love to try a midevil vampire x human RP. I would like to play the human, and prefer it to be M x M.

I would like this one to be M x M only. I was thinking about my character having a power. He's the first human to have one. The government has been after him, and a certain one. He ends up going after my character, and takes him in. My character doesn't like him so he eceaspes. Can he find him before it's too late? What if my character starts to like him. I would love try try this out. )

Charlie scene x my OC ( I just started to get back into Hollywood undead, and would love to do this one. )

I would love to a Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer roleplay. I prefer the two don't know each other at the begining. I would like to play Desmond. I was thinking Desmond could wake up in Alex's time era. This would be interesting for him.

Or maybe we could do something with Altair and Desmond. Feel free to suggest plots with it. Again, it doesn't have to have romance in it. I'm totally fine with it not having romance between the two.

Destiny ( I don't mind the paring in this. It can be Exo x human, Awoken x Exo, etc. )
Super heroes. Villain vs hero. ( I would love to play the Villain. I'm really looking for a M x M on this one, but I'm alright doing M x F. I would like to play the female. )
Transformers
Halo
Assassins creed ( I'm fine with OC and cannon characters. )
Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter
( I have a good plot for one. A male vampire has been watching a werewolf for a quite awhile. The female werewolf is aware, and doesn't like him that much. Little does she knew, my character is a danger. The male vampire has to protect her at all cost. Can he? Will she fell in love with this vampire when it's forbidden. I would like to play the female werewolf. )

Prototype ( I'm really looking for a Alex Mercer x my OC )
Vampire/Werewolves/Human
Marvel ( Deadpool x My OC, Spider man x my OC. Please I want to do this one! )
Multi Fandom
Vincent x my OC ( I was thinking what if my OC human from Transformers. It would be hilarious because my female character isn't the nicest. xD )
M x M ( Would love to do a human x vampire. I would like to play the human. I'm fine with any other
[/quote
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otacon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:24 am

{ PEPPIES' 1X1 SEARCH }
Hi! I'm Peppies. You may also call me Peppy or Pep.
I'm currently looking to get back into roleplaying as a way to practice writing for my characters. I have been roleplaying since mid-2012 and am in love with it. I am usually up around 6 PM - 5 AM most days, and will usually respond 1 - 3 times a day if I am not busy. I am very talkative and adore having OOC conversations. I can type around 2 sentences - 2 paragraphs depending on your preference. I may go on occasional breaks that last around 2 - 5 days for personal reasons. I am a part of the LGBT+ community, so I am completely comfortable with being LGBT+ characters and roleplaying mxm and fxf. I prefer not to do fxm. I am not interested in OC x Canon unless it has a good plot.

About You
- Patient and friendly.
- Willing to communicate via OOC or PM.
- LGBTQ+ Supportive
- Understands proper spelling and grammar.
- Doesn't abandon the roleplay without an explanation.
- Willing to type more than 1 sentence.

Fanbases
{☆ = Craving}
- Khonjin House ☆☆☆
- Camp Camp ☆☆☆
- Steven Universe {OCS} ☆
- Pokemon {OCs}
- Villainous

My Characters
otacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:25 am

Killian's 1x1 search

I'm going start with
a little about me.

I am most
comfortable when
playing as a male
character.

I only do LGBTQ+
roleplays, my
character always
being homosexual.

I don't do fandom
roleplays, I'd like
for us to make up
a storyline as we
go along in the
roleplay.

I normally only
write one paragraph
since I'm always on
mobile.

I'm only write in
third person
and I would prefer
if you do as well.

I'm open to most
storylines, but
I am a sucker for
romance.

I hope we can
get along well
together!

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

this is very messy I'm sorry

-

I am in EST and have school currently, but I will try to be as active as possible. I'm always on at least an hour a day and I can get at least one post up per day. I tend to mirror posts as best as possible depending on the length. I can do around 2-3 paragraphs at max but i write one paragraph on average.
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:54 am

hello! i'm theia and as you can see i'm looking for a one x one partner.
i can post at least once a day but i will be busy some days and am not on
all the time. i try my best to have correct spelling and grammar but i will
mess up here and there. i have a habit of not capitalizing words but that
is only for ooc or pms. i will only use anime references only. i have no
gender preference but i do prefer if we double up (we both play one
female and one male). i can write up to a few paragraphs but i usually
like to mirror your posts. i can and will code a bit but nothing too fancy.
i will also not roleplay any canon characters. i will only use ocs.
pm for a list of anime/manga that i have watched/read &/or suggestions
➸akame ga kill
➸masamune kun no revenge
➸fairy tail
➸slice of life
➸rwby
➸fate stay night (currently watching)
➸future diary
➸tokyo ghoul
open to anything really ^-^ (doesn't have to be based on an anime)
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me