🌿🌷 || pocΔΈeΡ‚ Π²Ξ±Π²ΞΉeΡ• || 🌷🌿

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🌿🌷 || pocΔΈeΡ‚ Π²Ξ±Π²ΞΉeΡ• || 🌷🌿

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:28 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╔════════════════════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Please do not post "mark" on this thread.
Index

╔═══════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

After hours of wandering aimlessly through the forest, you finally see what appears to be a clearing through the trees up ahead. Increasing your speed, you carefully tread through the underbrush. A rundown looking cabin unexpectedly comes into view as you weave around another tree and step onto a gravel path. The cabin sits on the edge of the forest, bathed in sunlight with flora beginning to wind up the beams that are holding the roof in place. After a moment of hesitation, you decide to continue down the gravel path towards the cabin. I mean, what else are you going to do? This is the first possible sign of human life that you’ve seen since you strayed from the original hiking path.

After taking a moment to admire the pretty flowers growing around the house, you step towards the door and gently knock on it. You don’t have to wait long until you hear a gasp and murmurs from inside the cabin. The door is quickly opened and you suddenly find yourself face to face with two rather excited looking strangers.

β€œOh, a visitor! It’s been so long since we last had one! You must have traveled a long way to get here… Won’t you please come in?”

╔════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Ahoy! The name is Eli! My wife and I are more than happy to welcome you here! We are thrilled to introduce you to all our small pocket babies. As for myself, I absolutely adore the small hammies we got here! Aren’t they the cutest thing ya have ever seen? I love all the other babies just as much tho! Tiny versions of already such sweet things...can it get any better? I would be very glad if you were to share these darlings with the rest of the world...They are little superstars after all and want everyone to know them! My wife and I worked hard on raising them and would be extremely thankful if you were to give them a new loving home! That’s it for me! I hope you enjoy the rest of the visit and have a lovely time!

Hey there, looks like it's my turn! The name's Mick. It's great to meet you! My wife already told you about our lil pocket babies, and I hope you're as excited to meet them as we are to introduce them! Eli takes care of all the hamsters, as well as helps out with all the other Pocket Babies! When it comes to me however, I absolutely love all of the precious chickens that we have... they're, well, my babies! My wife and I also adore the other Pocket Babies as well, and I'm positive that you're going to love them just as much! Come on, we'll introduce you soon! In the meantime, would you like some tea and a biscuit while you read the adoption rules? We need to make sure that our babies go to amazing homes, after all!

Staff Members

Owner

Ocean Plumeria

Archivist

Head of the Bank

paper crane

Frolic Organizer

Oshawott8888

Moderators

Frolic Artist

Anesthetic

Batch Artists

Guest Artists

mickelodeon (no end period)
Zombiehund (Period ends - 11/15)
bricakes (Period ends - 11/10)

Previous Owners

The following user is responsible for the original Pocket Babies concept and artwork:

mickelodeon
╔═══════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Art Credit
    ❧ Do not remove credit or claim the Pocket Babie design as your own. We work hard to make these lovely babies for you, so please don’t take credit for something that you did not create!
    ❧ Do not use Pocket Babies lineart without permission. All lineart will be watermarked as β€œsample” in the thread and should not be altered in anyway unless it is by a Pocket Babies staff member.
    ❧ Please do not alter or edit your Pocket Babie unless you have been given permission by a Pocket Babies staff member.
    ❧ Pocket Babies may be posted on other sites, but you must provide credit and link back to this thread on whatever site you are posting your Pocket Babie on.

Adopting
    ❧ Users may only adopt one batch pet a day. This is to keep things fair and give other users a chance to get a Pocket Babie!
    ❧ Guest artists may not adopt a pet from their own batch!
    ❧ Creatures are given to users on a first-come, first-serve basis! The first user to submit a form will receive the creature that they are applying for, will be addressed first if they are inquiring about a custom, or will be addressed first if they are applying for a subset custom.

Misc
    ❧ Do not post β€œmark” on this thread. It makes the thread cluttered and difficult to look for batch and custom applications! If you would like to have easy access to this thread, please scroll down to the bottom of the forum and click β€œbookmark”!
    ❧ Any comments, questions, or suggestions not relating to a custom or current batch adoption should be posted in the fanclub thread!
    ❧ Be patient, be polite, and be positive! Making Pocket Babies takes time, and it never hurts to be kind to us when you’re applying for your babie! We want to make sure that our Pocket Babies are going to a lovely new home!

Last edited by defunctaccount123 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 128 times in total.
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™₯ || pocΔΈeΡ‚ Π²Ξ±Π²ΞΉeΡ• || β™₯

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:28 am

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Introduction & Rules | Species | Archive | Current Batches & Raffle | The Bank | Customs Shop | Events | Current Orders & Pick-up | Affiliates
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Named Pocket Babies for their unusually small size, these little creatures can essentially travel anywhere with you! Just stick them in your shirt pocket, make sure they’re nice and cozy, and you’re good to go! Adopting your own Pocket Babie is pretty simple, but before we get into it, you should get to know what each species of Pocket Babie is like. Without further ado, let’s meet the Pocket Babie species!

Pocket Hamsters

What? They’re just a bit smaller than regular hamsters? Oh… well, they were our first discovery, so maybe they don’t seem quite as impressive as some of the other pocket-sized creatures we’ve found… they’re still adorable though! Who wouldn’t want to have one of these little cuddle bugs?
Image______Image______Image

Pocket Chickens
    Cockadoodle-dooooo! It’s going to be a bit tough to snooze this alarm clock! Why not bring home your very own Pocket Chicken? You’ll never have to worry about your alarm failing to go off again, seeing as you’ll have a natural one that nestles in your hair. It’ll be IMPOSSIBLE to miss the morning wake-up call!
Image______Image______Image

Pocket Goats
    Aw, how cute! You’re probably used to these guys being bigger, but no matter what size they are they’ve still got quite an appetite! Just imagine, you could have a sweet little organic lawn-mower (or in this case, trimmer) in your pocket... Just make sure you give it something to munch on or it’ll chew a hole right through your favorite shirt!
Image______Image

Pocket Bears
    Are you sure this is even a bear?! It’s so...tiny… Well, they are called β€œPocket Babies” for a reason! Now that you look a little closer, it really must be a bear! These little furballs are quite the spectacle… I’m sure anyone who sees yours would be blown away! They still look tough and intimidating despite their size!
    I just hope that its temper is like the rest of it… miniature!
Image______Image

Last edited by defunctaccount123 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:58 am, edited 10 times in total.
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:29 am

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Batch releases take place at random times and have no set time schedule. New batches are released on Fridays through Mondays.

Batch Form

Code: Select all
      username:
      batch #:
      pet #:
      creature name(s):
      why do you want this creature?:

Batch 14

1. Mysteriouss

2. Oshawott8888

3. paper crane

1. Spooky,

2. Cat67316

3. hello avocado

Batch 16

1. bricakes

2. Callie1224

Batch 17

1. CarbonatedWeasel☯

2. IKEA Lord

1. littlemissjazzy3

2. Ligerteeth

1. Hybrid WInters

2. Callie1224

3. grizzly bear

Batch 20

1. f1owercrown

2. Buddy016

Batch 21
1. Werewolf Night

2. CarbonatedWeasel

╔════════════════════════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

It seems that two of these Pocket Babies snuck out from the rest of the batch… Would you like to try catching them?

Image Image

Current Entries

Pet 1:
          Ligerteeth - 62b
          Grizzly bear - 31n
          Pet 2:
          Flower_S - 4b
Raffle Form

username:
      creature #:
      creature name:
      why do you want this creature?:
      number/letter choice?:

Past Raffle

Winner: Ligerteeth
Pet Name:

Winner: GhostOfAPickle
Pet Name:

What is the number/letter choice?
The number/letter choice is how we decide who wins the giveaway! When it is time to draw a winner, we will use a random number generator. If there are two or more entrants who picked the same number that is pulled, we then use a letter generator to decide on a winner between those entrants (letters will be generated until one matches an entrant's number/letter choice!)

Number/letter choice examples:
            1b
            14c
            65d

οΌ’ο½’ο½…ο½…ο½„ο½‰ο½Žο½‡:
        - All offspring will be adults instantly.
        - You may breed with someone's elses pocket babie, but they must quote the ticket saying that your pocket babie can breed with yours.
        - Subsets may breed, but the offspring will be a normal pocket babie
        - do not rush nursery artists to make your off spring and you many not switch nursery artists.
        - Please use the form below
    [b][u]I want to breed my (our) pocket babies![/u][/b]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Username of the other pocket babie:[/b]
    [b]Which pocket babies do you want to breed?:[/b]
οΌ³ο½Œο½ο½”s:
    1. Image and Image
    2. CLOSED

3. CLOSED
Last edited by defunctaccount123 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:55 am, edited 168 times in total.
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:31 am

╔═════════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Welcome to the Customs Shop! This is the place to go to when you're looking to get a very specific Pocket Babie design. Instead of waiting for your dream Pocket Babie to show up in a monthly batch, you can pay for a custom Pocket Babie by using flora that you've collected!
Custom Pocket Babies can have accessories, hair, clothing, extra body parts, etc. All you need to do is fill out the Customs Form!

Temporarily closed until orders are completed

Please follow the link below to order a custom:

Custom Form

Please fill out this form if you want a custom:
[list][b]I want a custom![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which pocket babie? (goat, chicken, bear, hamster, etc):[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b][/list]

Custom Prices

One custom
      25 Image

One custom from all species sets
      75 Image

╔═══════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Subsets are special versions of our beloved Pocket Babies! New subsets are released every month, and each subset is different from the rest. Subsets do not have a base like our regular Pocket Babie adoptables or customs... instead, you tell us what you'd like your Pocket Babie to look like based off of the monthly subset that you're choosing from, and we make you a unique custom pet that is like no other! Please check the information below to see what our current subsets are.

Temporarily closed until orders are completed

Please follow the link below to order a custom:

Subset Customs

Seasters

On your day off, so you decide to visit the aquarium that resides in a nearby city. When you enter, you see a new exhibit has been put up... how exciting! Instead of checking the promo poster to see what the exhibit actually includes, you run right over to the tank and impatiently look inside. There doesn't seem to be any large sea creatures in there however... wait, what's that? A small creature has just swam into view! It looks like... a hamster? Wait, no... a whale? A small, whale-like hamster! How strange...

Each Seaster is unique and specifically drawn for each individual order.

Cragons

It's a beautiful sunny day, so you go out for a picnic at the local park. When you arrive, you lay out a picnic blanket and lay down to watch the clouds roll by. After a few moments, you see something small fly in front of your field of vision! What could it possibly be? You sit up to get a better look, but the small creature suddenly lands on you! Too shocked to move, you stare at it in awe. It appears to be a tiny chicken! Or... wait, chickens don't have horns or scales! Is it some kind of dragon, perhaps? Unsure, you decide to call it a cragon.

Each Cragon is unique and specifically drawn for each individual order.

Bug Bears

You're walking through the woods one day to go visit the Pocket Babies headquarters, but along the way you spot some strange bugs that are making unexpected noises at you. You tried to ignore it at first, but after the third of fourth time you stop to try and catch the bug making the noise! It appears to be a butterfly, but butterflies don't growl! After a few tries, you gently catch the butterfly in your hands. Except... it isn't a butterfly at all! It's a Bug Bear! What an interesting creature... you wonder what other kinds of Bug Bears are around!

Each Bug Bear is unique and specifically drawn for each individual order.

Glushie

Your cousin's birthday is coming up, so you visit your local toy store to try and find a present for them. While you look for a nice gift, you stumble upon an aisle of empty shelves. Wait... they're not actually empty at all! Taking a closer look, it appears that there are small goat plushies filling every shelf in that aisle! You look through them for a while, finally settling on one that you think your cousin would like. While you're carrying it to the register, the Glushie suddenly stands up and starts stumbling around in the palm of your hand! What a surprise!

Each Glushie is unique and specifically drawn for each individual order.

One custom
      150Image

One custom from all species subsets
      500 Image

Last edited by defunctaccount123 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:20 am, edited 70 times in total.
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:31 am

╔════════════════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Current event: none
Next scheduled event: Oct. 1st - Oct. 31st

EVENT ARCHIVE

Last edited by defunctaccount123 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:04 am, edited 73 times in total.
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:32 am

╔═══════════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Please note that subset customs take longer to complete as we make completely new linearts for each subset custom!

4. misconceptions

5. buddy016

6. ocean plumeria

7. Chausie

8. Ligerteeth

9. -Lunarx-

10. Hybrid Winters

Total Customs to Complete

Waitlist

Callie1224
MoonfallTheFox
m i r e l i
f1owercrown
bricakes
Chippiehammy
~Autumn Fox~
Vanillamelon
redwolf466
kylinq
manymangoes
littlemissjazzy3
Zombiehund

╔══════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Check here to see if your code is ready for pick-up! If it is, please PM one of us to receive the code for your pet!

unris, your customs are ready for pick-up!

Last edited by defunctaccount123 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:47 am, edited 85 times in total.
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:36 am

╔═══════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Check out these other great adoption centers!

Image ImageImage Image
20% Custom Discount
Code = PBjwn30

╔══════════════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3544867#p111647078][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/28dee4c80d65b01ed6928df52ffaebe2/tumblr_ougf8xhb1J1vinb73o2_r1_100.png[/img][/center][/url]

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3544867#p111647078][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d949aff3a4eeb7dcffc4d627fc29ff99/tumblr_ov2h74X45e1vinb73o1_250.png[/img][/center][/url]

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3544867#p111647078][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c20bd2561eb8bf3b3c706df0c5930d69/tumblr_ov2h74X45e1vinb73o2_r2_250.png[/img][/center][/url]

by Anesthetic

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3544867#p111647078][img]https://i.imgur.com/PmaMW90.png[/img][/url][/center]
Last edited by defunctaccount123 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 am, edited 20 times in total.
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roseqvartz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:02 am

bump! β™₯ check this out it's the bestest

eli β™₯ she/they β™₯ lesbian virgo

β™₯ signature graphic by my lovely wife Sastrei β™₯

collecting all dwarf hamsters!

roseqvartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 am

username: Ligerteeth
batch number: 1
creature number: 6
creature name: Roi
why do you want this creature?: it's an adorable hamster, that has a crown. What's not to like?
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me