♡ Butterfly's 5 C$ Sig Shop! Read First Post! (OPEN) ♡

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: ♡ Parakeet's Siggy Shop! (OPEN!) ♡

Postby Butterfly; » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

Parakeet~ wrote:

Image♡ Parakeet's Siggy Shop! (OPEN!) ♡Image

ImageHi and welcome to my humble little siggy shop!Image

ImageIf you're interested in a sig, the forum you'll need to fill out is below. For sig examples, you can look at my curren sig, or scroll through this forum to find people I've coded sigs for!Image

ImageWhat people, characters, objects, etc. do you want in your sig? (Can be pictures or gifs, max of two images) (If you have specific images or gifs you want, please link them, however the images and gifs will be cropped to 200x111, so make sure they are not extremely big. You may link backup images or gifs if you wish in case a problem is encountered.):

ImageYour chosen images can be both pictures, both gifs, or one of each, please link them here (Link your backup images if you have any here as well, just specify if they're backup ones):

ImageWhat colors do you want in your sig? (These will be used on the borders, symbols, and bio space corners.) (Max of 2):

ImageWhat symbols do you want in the middle going down beside the borders? (Hearts, stars, etc.) (Max of 3):

ImageWhat quote, song lyrics, etc. do you want? (Make sure they aren't too long, however, if both are short, I may be able to include a max of 2):

ImageWhat is your Chicken Smoothie Username?:

ImageWhat is your sig payment and will it be sent BEFORE or AFTER your sig's completion? (I'm mainly looking for older rares from between '09-'13, or C$ ranging from 5-10, however, I AM negotiable, so just PM me if needed!):

Image Any other questions or statements regarding your sig? Leave them here! (Please keep in mind, these WILL take some time to complete, but I WILL PM you the coding for them once they are complete!):

𝐼'𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi! I'm Alyssa! Thanks for
stopping by my profile!
Check out my sig shop,
send me a trade, or

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊,

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM me sometime!
I love making new friends!
Keep being amazing!
Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

Butterfly;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ Parakeet's Siggy Shop! (OPEN!) ♡

Postby Butterfly; » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:14 am

Parakeet~ wrote:

Image♡ Parakeet's Siggy Shop! (OPEN!) ♡Image

ImageHi and welcome to my humble little siggy shop!Image

ImageIf you're interested in a sig, the forum you'll need to fill out is below. For sig examples, you can look at my curren sig, or scroll through this forum to find people I've coded sigs for!Image

ImageWhat people, characters, objects, etc. do you want in your sig? (Can be pictures or gifs, max of two images) (If you have specific images or gifs you want, please link them, however the images and gifs will be cropped to 200x111, so make sure they are not extremely big. You may link backup images or gifs if you wish in case a problem is encountered.):

ImageYour chosen images can be both pictures, both gifs, or one of each, please link them here (Link your backup images if you have any here as well, just specify if they're backup ones):

ImageWhat colors do you want in your sig? (These will be used on the borders, symbols, and bio space corners.) (Max of 2):

ImageWhat symbols do you want in the middle going down beside the borders? (Hearts, stars, etc.) (Max of 3):

ImageWhat quote, song lyrics, etc. do you want? (Make sure they aren't too long, however, if both are short, I may be able to include a max of 2):

ImageWhat is your Chicken Smoothie Username?:

ImageWhat is your sig payment and will it be sent BEFORE or AFTER your sig's completion? (I'm mainly looking for older rares from between '09-'13, or C$ ranging from 5-10, however, I AM negotiable, so just PM me if needed!):

Image Any other questions or statements regarding your sig? Leave them here! (Please keep in mind, these WILL take some time to complete, but I WILL PM you the coding for them once they are complete!):

𝐼'𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stopping by my profile!
Check out my sig shop,
send me a trade, or

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊,

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM me sometime!
Keep being amazing!
Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

Butterfly;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ Moon's Siggy Shop! (OPEN until Jan. 8th 2018!) ♡

Postby Butterfly; » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:44 am

moonbeam. wrote:

Image♡Moon's Siggy Shop! (OPEN!)♡Image

ImageHello loves, and welcome to my humble little siggy shop!Image

ImageIf you're interested in a sig, the forum you'll need to fill out is below. For a sig example, you can look at my current sig for an idea of the layout!

ImageWhat people, characters, objects, etc. do you want in your sig? (Can be pictures or gifs, max of two images) (If you have specific images or gifs you want, please link them, however the images and gifs will be cropped to 200x111, so make sure they are not extremely big. You may link backup images or gifs if you wish in case a problem is encountered, just specify whether or not they are backup.)

ImageWhat colors do you want in your sig? (These will be used on the borders, symbols, and bio space corners.) (Max of 2)

ImageWhat symbols do you want in the middle going down beside the borders? (Hearts, stars, etc.) (Max of 3)

ImageWhat quote, song lyrics, etc. do you want? (Make sure they aren't too long, however, if both are short, I may be able to include a max of 2.)

ImageWhat is your Chicken Smoothie Username? (You can fill this part out if you want, but if the sig is for YOU it's not necessary.)

ImageWhat is your sig payment and will it be sent BEFORE or AFTER your sig's completion? (I'm mainly looking for older rares from between '08-'10, or C$ ranging from 5-10, however, I AM negotiable, so just PM me if needed!)

Image Any other questions or statements regarding your sig? Leave them here! (Please keep in mind, these WILL take some time to complete, but the coding will be PM'd to you once it is completed!)

𝐼'𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stopping by my profile!
Check out my sig shop,
send me a trade, or

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊,

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM me sometime!
Keep being amazing!
Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

Butterfly;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butterfly; » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:50 am

moonbeam. wrote:

ImageIf you're interested in a sig, the forum you'll need to fill out is below. For a sig example, you can look at my current sig for an idea of the layout!

ImageWhat people, characters, objects, etc. do you want in your sig? (Can be pictures or gifs, max of two images) (If you have specific images or gifs you want, please link them, however the images and gifs will be cropped to 200x111, so make sure they are not extremely big. You may link backup images or gifs if you wish in case a problem is encountered, just specify whether or not they are backup.)

ImageWhat colors do you want in your sig? (These will be used on the borders, symbols, and bio space corners.) (Max of 2)

ImageWhat symbols do you want in the middle going down beside the borders? (Hearts, stars, etc.) (Max of 3)

ImageWhat quote, song lyrics, etc. do you want? (Make sure they aren't too long, however, if both are short, I may be able to include a max of 2.)

ImageWhat is your Chicken Smoothie Username? (You can fill this part out if you want, but if the sig is for YOU it's not necessary.)

ImageWhat is your sig payment and will it be sent BEFORE or AFTER your sig's completion? (I'm mainly looking for older rares from between '08-'10, or C$ ranging from 5-10, however, I AM negotiable, so just PM me if needed!)

Image Any other questions or statements regarding your sig? Leave them here! (Please keep in mind, these WILL take some time to complete, but the coding will be PM'd to you once it is completed!)

𝐼'𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stopping by my profile!
Check out my sig shop,
send me a trade, or

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊,

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM me sometime!
Keep being amazing!
Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

Butterfly;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Etherial » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:36 pm

*🌠What people, characters, objects, etc. do you want in your sig? (Can be pictures or gifs, max of two images) (If you have specific images or gifs you want, please link them, however the images and gifs will be cropped to 200x111, so make sure they are not extremely big. You may link backup images or gifs if you wish in case a problem is encountered.): Potted plants, tumblr feels x3

*✨Your chosen images can be both pictures, both gifs, or one of each, please link them here (Link your backup images if you have any here as well, just specify if they're backup ones): These ones are actually perfect: x x, I am pretty sure they will work but if not just pm me and I am sure I can find others <3

*🌙What colors do you want in your sig? (These will be used on the borders, symbols, and bio space corners.) (Max of 2): Any shades of this kind of colour or just that one is perfect ^^

*🌟What symbols do you want in the middle going down beside the borders? (Hearts, stars, moons, etc.) (Max of 3): Would white stars work?

*🌕What quote, song lyrics, etc. do you want? (Make sure they aren't too long, however, if both are short, I may be able to include a max of 2): "Don't let your kids near gay people or they'll turn gay" Guess I shouldn't take them to Starbucks either, they might turn in to a freakin latte.

*⭐What is your Chicken Smoothie Username?: ♡ Trash ♡

*🌜What is your sig payment and will it be sent BEFORE or AFTER your sig's completion? (I'm mainly looking for older rares from between '09-'13, or C$ ranging from 5-10, however, I AM negotiable, so just PM me if needed!): I am more than happy to send it before the completion is 15 C$ okay ^^?

*🌌 Any other questions or statements regarding your sig? Leave them here! (Please keep in mind, these WILL take some time to complete, but I WILL PM you the coding for them once they are complete!): If it gets accepted please send me a pm and I will send you over the payment xP

Thank you so much!
DA - art shop <3 - they/them

hello i'm a mess ethy! I love art, animation and animal crossing :).
    I'm always open as support or even to just chat so feel free to shoot me a pm <3.
Etherial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butterfly; » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:45 pm

moonbeam. wrote:

𝐼'𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stopping by my profile!
Check out my sig shop,
send me a trade, or

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊,

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM me sometime!
Keep being amazing!
Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

Butterfly;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butterfly; » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:06 pm

❤Sailor Moon❤ wrote:

𝐼'𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stopping by my profile!
Check out my sig shop,
send me a trade, or

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊,

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM me sometime!
Keep being amazing!
Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

Butterfly;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZachIsGonnaBeFamous » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:44 pm

What people, characters, objects, etc. do you want in your sig? (Can be pictures or gifs, max of two images) (If you have specific images or gifs you want, please link them, however the images and gifs will be cropped to 200x111, so make sure they are not extremely big. You may link backup images or gifs if you wish in case a problem is encountered, just specify whether or not they are backup.) - Dan howell and Phil Lester (but mainly daniel) x x

What colors do you want in your sig? (These will be used on the borders, symbols, and bio space corners.) (Max of 2) Black and white

What symbols do you want in the middle going down beside the borders? (Hearts, stars, etc.) (Max of 3) ♬

What quote, song lyrics, etc. do you want? (Make sure they aren't too long, however, if both are short, I may be able to include a max of 2.) home is where your heart is, but what a shame, cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same

What is your Chicken Smoothie Username? (You can fill this part out if you want, but if the sig is for YOU it's not necessary.) Differential (changing to Billie Joe Armstrong on 1/1/18)

What is your sig payment and will it be sent BEFORE or AFTER your sig's completion? 15c$ ? if enough :D and whatever you prefer
Hehe
ZachIsGonnaBeFamous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butterfly; » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:42 am

❤Sailor Moon❤ wrote:

𝐼'𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stopping by my profile!
Check out my sig shop,
send me a trade, or

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊,

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM me sometime!
Keep being amazing!
Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

Butterfly;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butterfly; » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:09 am

Sailor☆Moon wrote:

𝐼'𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stopping by my profile!
Check out my sig shop,
send me a trade, or

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊,

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM me sometime!