Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Seasonal » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Here you can write a letter that you cannot send, but you can let those feelings out.

RULES - Breaking these rules will earn you a board warning.

• Do not use bad language. Replacing some of the letters with ** or other characters doesn't make your swearing acceptable.
  • Keep your post family-friendly. That means no mention of drugs, sex, abuse, suicide, self-harm, or other inappropriate topics.
  • Do not rant about a CS member or group of members - even anonymously.
  • If you have a problem with a post in this topic, report it to staff. We don't need mini-modding.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Xaeli » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:02 pm

first post!

dear z,

you are literally one of the greatest guys i know and it kills
me to see you like this. k is really worried about you too.
you seriously don't deserve what you're going through and
you need to remember that i'm here for you. keep your
chin up ♥

- A/M

18+ . she/they . bi

mood:
wanna sleep
for three years
Xaeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hannur » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:03 pm

cp/jp, stay strong for us
I can't imagine how much pain you're in to see your own father suffering so badly
and not being able to leave the house without knowing for a fact if he's going to lash out again. but you know it's not grandpa's fault. he's so old and sick. i'm so proud of you. i love you
hannur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:06 pm

dear me,

3 days! 3 days until you're officially a year older and officially stuck with 1000000 more responsibilities. good luck! :D

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanel » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:11 pm

dear k

I miss you, I really do. but I don't know
    if you'd take me back.
xxxx

┌─────────────────┐

chanel ⏤ she/her ⏤ dog trainer

hi, I'm chanel. I'm generally really nice
to talk to so don't be afraid to shoot me a
pm. I enjoy writing and drawing, talking about
dogs, tv shows, books, etc. have a nice day! c:

└─────────────────┘
chanel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobochicken » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Dear A,
Honestly i hate you. I hate what you did to our friendship and how you were unwilling to fix it. I am so sick of hearing about you making petty remarks about me when it is honestly irrelevant. I just wish you would let me go i am so sick of the lies and gossip spread about me because you can not move on i have and you should too. It's honestly so simple just stop talking about me. Also i was not a bad friend to you i and the one who gave up stuff for you not the other way around so stop playing the victim card bc deep down you know you are wrong and one day you will regret how you treated your one real friend but now you lost me so idk what you want to do.
Your ex-best friend
ImageImage

bobochicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Dear Z,

What is wrong with you? Bullying me and my only 2 friends who go to school with me everyday, with your little "pack", back off please.. cause I know if you were as tired as I am everyday.. or felt as worried about the future as I was, infact you might be in our friend group if you were, but no you always take it out on us.. making our drawings covered in black scribbles, and always laughing when we fail.. but don't think we can't fight back, one day we will..and I can't wait for you to learn how we felt.. and what's wrong with owning a corgi and a bird? Yeah sure corgis are lazy but that's why I bought one.. to relate to, and birds aren't that bad either but NO you have to say "can't pick whose lazier, the corgi or you" just shut your piper, and don't bother me about my southern accent, your faking an American accent under that Australian one..

-your enemy, A Ravenfeather

P.S
That's right, I'm still using that code-name
Last edited by scarecrowz on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheBeeGirls » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:43 pm

dear a,
      i miss you. i miss you more then you could ever miss me. and the thing is I still love you. And even though I moved away our friendship is still a thing, maybe not as strong but Im glad that you are still her for me. And around when we moved when you told me your feelings I was overjoyed. But it seems you've moved on. But I haven't. I still love you. And you might not be the most attractive person ever, as I have people who have tried to catch my eye that I do admit look better, your personality is what I love. You have the best personality. I love it. I love it so much. You used to like mine. But not anymore. AND just saying, telling the girl who you think only used to like you, that someone else likes you and you like them is the worst thing you could do. Like dude. My feelings can't handle it.
      Because I love you. I love you so much.
      From M.
TheBeeGirls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:47 pm

dear a,
      Sorry if it feels like we're not as close as we use to be. At first, it was just us three, but I had most of your attention. We use to have a lot 1 on 1 conversations about stuff. Then the amount of people in our friend went up. I didn't get as much attention as I use to. I admit that I was jealous at first. I'm good now. I'm use to divided attention, but that kinda means we might not be as close as we use to be :/ I appreciate the effort.

dear me,
      your sleep schedule is wack. fix it. review past schoolwork for next year. you've probably forgotten everything by now, sheesh.
ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anonymouss » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:48 pm

They may call you useless, dumb and those other cruel words and yes they will hurt you at times but they're are your family and you have to love and respect them even though you don't and honey don't worry about the future it will be ok
Don't listen to the people who say you'll never make it you'll never be smart because you will make it you will be smart and you may be struggling with depression but don't worry because at the end of the dark, cold, lonely tunnels theirs light, love and happiness so keep on going you can do it !!!
Anonymouss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me