MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 11:00 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:Sorrowstep|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

Leafstep nodded, knowing what she said made sense."Alright, seems good!"he purred, scenting the air once again."I'll head north a bit. I know theres a rabbit scent nearby and that could fill a belly or two."he added with his eyes shining before padding off in search of the creature. He soon spotted it and dropped into a crouch, making his way forward. Each step was quiet and light and soon he pounced, killing the rabbit.

Honeypaw
Tom|Medicine cat apprentice|10 moons|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Olivedapple

Honeypaw padded into the elders den and set down the mousebile."Olivedapple! Im here to check your pelt!"he chirped."First i'll get you something to eat."he darted out of the den and returned with a plump rabbit, dropping it at her paws."There! Now you can have something to fill your belly as well!"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:18 am

Hollytail | She-cat | Assigned: Whiteshadow

Hollytail nodded assent. She padded into camp and scanned the assembled cats, wondering who to pick. Eaglestar had of course said the younger warriors, but he had also told her to pick. Maybe an apprentice and mentor would get some good out of hunting.

(Anyone on that would like to join her patrol?)

Rainwhisker | Tom | Assigned: Sparrowclaw

Rainwhisker walked out of the nursery and into camp. It was becoming a fine Newleaf day. He purred, feeling the sun on his back. He glanced around, wondering what to do. He noticed the Medicine Cat Apprentices in Olivedapple's den, and decided to go chat with the old She-cat. He smiled and said, "It's a fine morning isn't it?" after sitting down.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat May 20, 2017 11:18 am

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point calmed down, but couldn't help feeling a chill seep into her fur. Great. You're losing it, Riverdawn. She sighed, almost dropping the horsetail out of her jaws.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom padded away from clan territory, and began to hunt for himself.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell got to her paws, her tail curling as she gave him a sheepish smile. "I actually think he's still sleeping. I hadn't gone and woken him up yet."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby gave Smokepatch a confused look, as he got to his paws. What could she possibly have to tell me? He tilted his head, watching Smokepatch with awe. "That was cool!"

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 11:22 am

Honeypaw
Tom|Medicine cat apprentice|10 moons|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Olivedapple,Rainwhisker

Honeypaw noticed Rainwhisker enter the medicine den and looked over at the tom, giving a small purr."Hello Rainwhisker."he greeted the tom before he began to search through the old she-cat's fur. Once he found a tick he dabbed some mouse bile on it,making it fall of."Thats one more gone!"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:30 am

Rainwhisker | Tom | Assigned: Sparrowclaw

Rainwhisker purred at Honeypaw's cheerfulness. Rainwhisker had always admired medicine cats, even if he would never be competent for that job. He enjoyed learning about the herbs and seeing them work. When he wasn't moody, Rainwhisker was a true clan cat. He loved each and every one of his clanmates and would fight to the death for them if needed. He especially loved the apprentices, each one bringing back happy memories.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat May 20, 2017 11:32 am

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point calmed down, but couldn't help feeling a chill seep into her fur. Great. You're losing it, Riverdawn. She sighed, almost dropping the horsetail out of her jaws.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom padded away from clan territory, and began to hunt for himself.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell got to her paws, her tail curling as she gave him a sheepish smile. "I actually think he's still sleeping. I hadn't gone and woken him up yet."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby gave Smokepatch a confused look, as he got to his paws. What could she possibly have to tell me? He tilted his head, watching Smokepatch with awe. "That was cool!"

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby yawned, glancing up to notice Honeypaw talking to Rainwhisker. "Mornin', you two."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:35 am

Olivedapple
She-cat|189 Moons|Retired Medicine Cat/Elder|Assigned:Branchleap|Tags:Rainwhisker,Briarstep,Honeypaw

Olivedapple looks up as Honeypaw walks into the den,purring slightly,her whiskers twitch."i see Whiteshadow's being bossy and grumpy as usual hmmm?"She licks her lips as the young medicine cat apprentice brings her the plump rabbit,beginning to eat it.She glances over at Briarstep,gently nudging the rabbit closer to her."Here,we can share."Olivedapple glances up at Rainwhisker,giving him a small smile."If you say so,i only wish it wasn't so hot."The old medicine cat grumbles,flicking her tail."honeypaw,i think there's one on my tailtip"

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw, Dolphin

Smokepatch glances over at Dolphin,grinning from ear to ear.The she-cat tries to dodge her apprentice's blow,but stumbles to the side,Rainypaw's swipe hits her.She gives her apprentice a huge grin."Good job!"She mews,and rears up onto her hind legs,gently slamming down onto Rainypaw's head,making sure not to hurt her."That's what Sootpatch taught me!It's hard to get up on my back legs like that"

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:Hollytail|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Whiteshadow grumbles as Honeypaw leaves,his tail flicking rapidly as her sorts the herbs back the way he likes them
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 11:39 am

Honeypaw
Tom|Medicine cat apprentice|10 moons|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Olivedapple,Rainwhisker,Briarstep

"I never mind his attitude. Im sure hes just upset."Honeypaw purred in response as he searched through her fur. Once he heard of the on on her tailtip he looked at it and dabbed some mouse bile on it, making it fall off."There we are! I want your fur to be free of ticks and fleas! Then I will check Briarstep's pelt. I only want the best for you two!"he found a flea and bit the small creature, killing it."I actually wanted to tell you something Olivedapple! The other day I put marigold on a scratch Leafstep had on his shoulder. Its healing now! I can't believe I actually helped!"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:46 am

Olivedapple
She-cat|189 Moons|Retired Medicine Cat/Elder|Assigned:Branchleap|Tags:Rainwhisker,Briarstep,Honeypaw

Olivedapple's eyes brighten at Honeypaw's words.She loved the young tom as if he were her kin."That's wonderful Honeypaw.You'll make a wonderful Medicine cat.You have the best mentors i could hope for. Afterall,i trained them both"Olivedapple mews with a chuckle.Olivedapple purrs,the feeling of the ticks falling off of her pelt making her feel a little better."Thank you Honeypaw,it feels good to have those little buggers off of me"
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 11:52 am

Honeypaw
Tom|Medicine cat apprentice|10 moons|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Olivedapple,Rainwhisker,Briarstep

"I really hope I can be a good medicine cat. Theres so much to learn, but Riverdawn is a good mentor."Honeypaw purred."I like Whiteshadow as well, but Riverdawn is my main mentor so I learn more from her."he continued to search through her fur, happy to see there wasn't to much to bother the she-cat."I know you trained them well!"he added, killing another pesky flea."Anytime Olivedapple!The other apprentices always make such a big deal of this, but I enjoy spending time with you two."he sat back, knowing that there wouldn't be as much for her to worry about."Alrigth! Now I need to search Briarstep's pelt. Then I can get you two fresh moss."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me