Re: Viscet #1372- The Huntsman

Postby Jericho » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:58 pm

𝓪𝓪𝓴𝓱𝓻𝓲

Username : :
    My name is Jericho, though I am
    more commonly known as Fox.
Name : :
    I have decided to name this handsome boy, Aakhri (pronounced
    aah-k-ree) or Kree (k-ree) for short. This name represents creativity, charm, friendliness, and joy.
    Aakhri is a male; and uses
    he/him pronouns.
Hobby? : :
    Aakhri has a bit of a strange hobby, he crafts and collects winter clothing items. Since winter is his favorite season, Aakhri quickly fell in love with collecting and wearing everything from fur trimmed coats to thick arm warmers. His favorite piece out of all the ones he has made or received is his beautiful chocolate brown set of items.
Extra : :
    Snow trickled down through the crisp fall air, landing like little white jewels on Aakhri’s sleek grey coat. The creature’s ears flicked back and his green eyes moved towards the clouded sky. It was time. The cool breeze brushing through his fur told him what was to come, fashion. Fur trimmed coats, boots, and gloves - it was all so exciting! Not a moment was to be spared so Aakhri rushed to the wooden chest he stored his clothes in, pulling out his favorite piece of apparel. It was only moments before he had slipped on the beautiful hand-crafted chocolate brown furs, its golden buckles shimmering in the light. The thick fur was so warm and soft on his shoulders he couldn’t help but jump for joy.

As a viscet, it was not a common practice to wear clothing of any sort. Only those of a certain mindset found joy in them. For Aakhri though, his winter clothing was everything to him. Nothing made him happier than when he was wearing one of his furs.

Aakhri saved coats from the larger animals his pack hunted during the warmer months of the year. He cleaned and crafted them by hand until they created a beautiful array of items to wear. The piece he now wore had come from a large buck the pack had tracked down long ago during the spring.

He rushed back out into the gently falling snow, sticking his tongue out as he pranced through the woods in hopes to catch some of the cold flakes. Several viscets in his pack, including Kenai, looked up as the grey viscet pranced onward, rolling their eyes yet smiling at the odd creature’s joy towards the season. They couldn’t help but be curious towards the many new outfits to come.

(299/300 words)

Thank You : :

Thank you so much Strudel for the chance to adopt such a gorgeous character! I hope the hobby I chose isn't too...odd haha!

Credits : :

Viscet featured: Kenai owned by Jericho (me)
    Tree image found via Google search
    Divider image found via Google search
    Title font courtesy of fancytextnick

For the Winner : :

I was bored and drew this. This piece is not my extra, it is a gift whomever wins this viscet. Congratulations by the way!
    Click!
Last edited by Jericho on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Jericho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:37 am

Username:
Name: Eugene
Hobby: (You have to incorporate the furs somehow. You can interpret this however, but there must be some reason they are wearing them, related to the hobby.)
Extra: (Optional)

mark/wip
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:36 am

Username:
alphatoros
Name:
Quincy
Hobby:
Quincy enjoys sculpting ice into statues of things that hold meaning to him. Around his mountainous home many different statues stand, a mixture of animals and Viscets alike. His furs, collected from the beasts he hunts, keep his limbs warm from the icy shards that fling away from the statue as it's carved and the bitter cold of his general lifestyle.
Extra:
Quincy stood before the statue of the bear, freshly carved from a large block of ice he had earlier collected from the nearby lake. He grinned proudly at its flawless shine and the smoothness of its now completed surface. Another beast for his immortalised collection.
Quincy sighed pleasantly and slunk back into his den, a small cave located behind the mass of carved statues, and lay down on his pile of furs to rest his tired limbs. Just as he was drifting off to sleep the soft padding of paws skimmed across the rocky floor, bringing Quincy back to full alert. Looking at the entrance of the den, the sun only slightly illuminating the surface as the sun dipped into the sky, there stood a small hare. It twitched its nose cautiously, one paw placed forward in question.
He huffed, lifting his head up slowly from his bed as to not spook the creature and to get a better look at it. It was not uncommon that animals were to wander into his den, even staying the night when they have nowhere else to go. A hare, though not as common as birds or wolves, did occasionally wander too far from their hole. Slowly he moved himself over as to make room on the pelts for the small beast. It seemed to perk up, understanding its request was accepted, and hopped up into the warmth of the Viscet and the softness of the furs. Quincy, pleased that there was nothing to worry about, slowly drifted back to sleep.
As he awoke he wasn’t surprised to see the hare gone. As he exited his den, planning to collect more ice, he stumbled upon a bulb of some sort. A gift from his new friend. He smiled softly, deciding then and there that the next sculpture would be a hare.
(308 words)

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1372- The Huntsman- Winners

Postby Strudel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:36 am

All of the completed forms were really creative you guys. I really loved the ideas all of you came up with <333
Thank you all so much for entering!

First off I want to award some HM stubs.
X1 stubs go to;
Unleashed Squid
tiny little box

X2 stubs go to;
alphatoros

I have one RU I am offering (or you can exchange it for X2 stubs if you wish. Remember this will count as your viscet win for the month of April if you take it) just PM me with an unnatural-ish color (I will grey it and/or wash it out a little to appear a little less unnatural on the finished product) and your favorite type of wolf (I may or may not utilize the wolf in the finished product) and it might take me a bit to get to the RU, but I will get it done when I can :3
Jericho is the winner of the RU! PM me whenever you get a chance <3 I'd really love to make you a perfect RU for your clothing-loving character idea ^^;
This was a really close call between your form and the winner! I really loved/enjoyed your form!

And finally, the winner is;
Mint Chip
I love that you made the hobby more about tracking than about hunting and that you were able to fit in describing their lifestyle without really ever straying from the prompt. It was very excellently done and very lovely to read. I loved the visual aide too in the form of art. I absolutely adored everything about your form. So congrats!
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jericho » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:43 am

Ayyyy congrats Mint! I'm actually so happy you won, that art piece is stunning!

(Ps. There is a gift at the bottom of my form, it's terrible cause it was done on my phone but you can use it if you want haha)

Thank you sooo much for the RU! I want to get a viscet instead of the stubs, really loving the idea of a fashion focused baby haha

I shall message you shortly!

Congrats everyone :)
Jericho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:56 am

<3 ah thank you so much ;w; I adore her just so much.
and thank you Jericho! I'm so glad you liked what I did;I really like your form, it was excellent as well and I look forward to seeing your RU as well! If you want want any sort of relationship (friends, family, etc) with Lore just lemme know <3
and a big congrats to the HMs, you guys were great c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Congratulations! <3
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 am

Congrats everyone! You all did really good on all of your forms! <3
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:22 am

Congrats guys! Thanks so much for the stubs, made my day :3

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me