Recent Staff Changes & New Staff Applications - Apps closed

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Recent Staff Changes & New Staff Applications - Apps closed

Postby Sorren Fey » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Applications have now closed. We will post an announcement when we have finished selecting new team members :)

I’ve got a few staff changes to announce this month, and also some good news about new staff positions opening up!

Usually you’d see these announcements coming from Tess but things are changing because I’ve been promoted. Now I will have more duties and responsibilities, so you’re going to see a lot more from me in future!

So on to some sad news. We have a few recent retirements to note.

Siberian - Siberian joined our Oekaki Mods team back in August 2015. She's worked hard to keep the Oekaki boards clean and friendly, but these days college and work commitments have taken over! Time to focus on more important things, so let's wish her all the best with her other endeavors.

CeruleanRush - CeruleanRush joined our Fanart Archivists team way back in August 2014, helping run the Fanart Gallery. CeruleanRush has helped organise and share thousands of beautiful drawings, poems, graphics and stories from CS fans - honoring the many talented members of CS. After 3 years of loyal service to CS members, it’s time for a well-deserved break!

Chia - Chia joined our team as an artist in 2012 for the first time, and after a well-deserved break, she rejoined us again in 2015. These days Chia has other commitments which need her attention but don't fret, she will stay with us as a guest artist and may occassionally grant us with some more of her beautiful and unique pets and items!

Let's please remember to thank these staff for their contributions to CS and wish them well for the future. :clap:

And on a more positive note, we have some openings on the team! This is one of my first big new responsibilities since my promotion. I’m excited to take on some new team members. :)

Want to be a part of the Chicken Smoothie team?

Click here to view the available positions and apply!

Please read all the information on the main applications page and on the application forms before you apply. Your applications should be sent using the forms provided, do not post them here. Applications will only be visible to staff, who will help me to choose the successful applicants.

We are currently hiring:
Oekaki Moderators (age 16+)
General Helpers (all ages, except those with active COPPA protection)

There are word limits on the application forms, so just keep it brief and tell us only the most important things we need to know.

If you are applying for multiple positions, it is okay to copy and paste your answers for each application - but make sure your "reason for applying" is written differently to suit each position. :)
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Recent Staff Changes and New Staff Applications - OPEN N

Postby Tess » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:52 pm

Congrats on your promotion Sorren :D
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Excho » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:54 pm

Since I'm in mobile, it won't let me to where you apply!
Excho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:04 am

Tess wrote:Congrats on your promotion Sorren :D

thx

Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:06 am

Thank you Siberian, CeruleanRush and Chia for all of your hard work onsite! I wish you all the best for the future - but it'll be strange not seeing your coloured names around! <3

Also congrats Sorren! I look forward to seeing what direction you take the site in. c:

New staff openings is always exciting news! I look forward to seeing who'll be joining the Salmon Squad especially.
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:12 am

I'm excited to see who will be joining us soon ;w; Good luck to those who are applying!
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 am

Congrats Sorren! This is exciting, I wish you the best of success~

I also am super looking forward to seeing who will join the salmon squad! Good luck to all applicants <3

And thank you so much for everything, Chia, Cerulean and Siberian! You've all been around as staff for a long time, so now go enjoy your retirement^^

Excho wrote:Since I'm in mobile, it won't let me to where you apply!

Hey there, and welcome to CS!
    For someone as new to the site as you, it's unfortunately not recommended to apply just yet, due to the fact that we are looking for team members who have been part of the site and active members of the community for a longer time. To quote what's listed on the application page:
Long-term players - preferably members who joined CS at least 6 months ago and have been active for most of that time
Highly active in the forum - with at least 300 forum posts

But don't worry! Applications for positions are opened regularly, so if by the time these positions are open again you're still around and enjoying the site, you will be able to apply then. Thank you for your interest nonetheless c:

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nolan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:26 am

Congratulations to Sorren, and good luck to Chia, Cerulean, and Siberian. Hope life treats you all well, and thank you for your work on the site. :)
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:09 am

Wow Sorren - congrats!! That's exciting news! But always very well deserved - you've done so much for the site over the years it's no surprise to me that you're continuing to help out - but in even more ways now! Lol. Best wishes in your new position!

I'm so sad to hear about the retirements! Siberian, CeruleanRush, and Chia - thank you all for everything you've done for the site! I'll be looking forward to hopefully continuing to spot you around the forums here and there and best of luck in real life! Things can get busy but you're all rock stars and I have total faith in you. :) Lol. Thanks again for all your dedication to CS!

I'll be looking forward to seeing who ends up in these new openings! It's always so thrilling to think we're adding onto our GH team! I can't wait to meet the new hires and I'll be rooting for each of you! At the risk of being flooded with PMs I'm always happy to chat with anyone interested in having a casual conversation - about the applications or whatever really! And once again - good luck to all!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:17 am

Congratulations, Sorren! I'm really excited to see what lies ahead for us as a community, and I know that you will do a fantastic job. Thank you to Siberian, CeruleanRush and Chia for all of your hard work on the site; I hope that life takes you wherever you want it to and I wish the three of you the best.

Yay, new minions GH!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery