Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Arya22 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:00 am

Mya had finished getting the herbs ready, and she now hung the last one up to dry. Having nothing else to do, Mya then exited the infirmary. She watched the auras of people around her, until she spotted one she didn't recognize. With someone from the village. Frowning slightly, Mya walked towards the two.
(tags: Frans and Ione)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:09 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean, George |

xxxxxHearing Dean's chortle made Katelyn pull a face. He dismissed the blow as little, but the stoic woman would still cradle the contusion until it healed. Wouldn't hinder her much thanks to her enhanced ability to heal. Dean suggested they stop before they couldn't see and cut to the chase, foreseeing her loss. Wise guy. She hated to admit that he was right. He had more muscles, testosterone, and experience. Being a grudge-holder, she would nag Dean for another more fair fight. Haven't had that warm meal yet or rested so well since arriving here. "Fine, but next time we stay upright. No take-downs." she reluctantly accepted defeat and extended her hand. Katelyn almost retracted her hand looking at the small grin on his face.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Katelyn, Dean |

xxxxxThe reserved gardener stood aside, watching the exchange and dipped his head. George patted his grumbling stomach and walked towards the two belligerents. "Uh... A warm meal and beds would be nice right about now." he finally worked up the courage to say what he wanted. Or needed. "Also...uh... I could start a garden. It would add some vegetables to our— your food supply." he winked and smiled nervously, trying not to induce the wrath of Dean on him.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 pm

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Frans, Mya |
"Ah. I can't say I know exactly how you feel, but I'm sure you can find a place here," Ione said. She didn't have any story of her own to share with him and say she knew what it was like. That would be a lie. However, she did understand the feeling of wanting at least some things to be constant.
Hearing a small sound, Ione turned and spotted another female walking towards them. "Hello," she greeted her. She didn't think she knew her, so why not get to know her as well- that is, if she wasn't busy.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR./leader/number 16!

Postby lover boy. » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:21 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| Dean shook Katelyn's hand as she accepted defeat, and looked at the sky soon afterwards( when George approached the two and said that he'd like a nice meal and a warm bed)' Yes I do think that we should be getting ready to have dinner.' he replied to George while scrutinizing the clouds to determine the weather.
'I will alert the tribe so that we can all begin to feast together, we usually eat here, on the training area. Because it's the most cleared out piece of land in the camp. But before the sun falls, I daresay we might have to hold off on the food for a moment. We don't have enough to "snack on" you could say, which is why we only eat the three meals of the day... Hopefully you can wait until the evening? Although you don't have much of a choice, but I can still give you a warm bed..' he said with a small chuckle, ' Oh, and yes. I think that it'd be wonderful if you added a garden, but please George, it's not just our food supply it's yours as well. he said shifting his eye line between the two. ' Beds! Of course, come with me, I'll lead you to your cabins.' he told them, and without another glance back, he walked onwards towards the huts.

|TAGS:Katelyn & George|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the outsider ; number nine ]

Postby mellow. » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:30 am

"Er—" Noah hesitated, thinking on it. He hadn't really been counting the days he'd been
trapped
here, preoccupied with surviving and staying out of the tribe's way. "A few days,
or a couple of weeks. To be honest, I haven't been counting and I'm not entirely sure..."

He said, muttering Even if I've only been here a couple of days, which I doubt is true, it's been
way too long that I've been stuck here with those oddballs.
He was talking about the tribal
people, or villagers, or cannibals, not about Magnus, who seemed more normal than the
others; infact, he seemed to be the only normal person there, since the others apparently threw
rocks at people who neared their 'territory'. What a pack of wild animals. He thought to
himself jokingly, but maybe there were some people in the tribe who weren't as hostile,
though Noah had no clue where they were, as they weren't there to greet him as he neared
the village. Instead he was met with a tall lean male.. With the rock in his hand as smooth
as his bald head.
Noah remarked in a snide manner, though he was only thinking it and
would never say it aloud, even if he wasn't in the presence of the man now.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; sorry for the
    short post! just wanted to
    get it out quickly
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 am

Mya merely nodded to the woman that had greeted her, then she turned to the person she didn't recognize. "who are you?" she asked without any word before. But her voice wasn't angry or agressive. It was a little harsh, but curious as well.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:20 am

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Ione & Mya

As another woman approached them, the boy fell silent and listened to Ione greet the other first. Neither seemed very talkative and that only made him less talkative as well. Looking down at the ground for a moment, he shuffled his feet awkwardly until he heard the woman ask who he was. He lifted his gaze to meet her once again and he rubbed his arm sheepishly. "My name is Frans," he told her in a rather soft voice. Had he specifically approached them to ask who he was or was there some other reason she had come over?
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
Noticing the hesitation, Magnus guessed that it had probably been a while. "I see... I was just wondering because I've only been here a few days myself," he didn't admit that he had been counting the days himself. It seemed a little trivial, but with a bit of luck, maybe everyone else - if there was anyone else other than the village - had only been here for the same amount of time, and so they were just as confused as them. It was possible, and something to hope for, even if there was only a small amount of it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the outsider ; number ten ]

Postby mellow. » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:51 pm

"Where have you been living?" Noah asked, wondering if Magnus had
more luck finding shelter than he. It wasn't easy, surviving in the wild, as
Noah was certainly more accustomed to walking home after a long day
at school, plopping himself in front of the television and eating a bowl
of soft-serve ice-cream. He had to admit he missed that, the feeling
of safety he had in his own home, the feeling he hadn't knew he felt
until now, when it wasn't safe at all. Where wild animals and people
with rocks roamed, more than ever Noah wished he was in the com-
pany of his old friends and his loving family. For all he knew, though
they had died in the meteor shower. He didn't like to think of that
possibility though.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; -—-
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alexander

Postby Scourge_Bloodclan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:58 am

Alexander
Medic
Open

Alexander looked around and found few herbs he'll need. He took them.
As he was holding the leaves he realized there was something wrong with them.
The herbs were becoming radioactive. "Not this again" he thought
He couldn't control his power of radioactivity. Each time he uses his power it hurt him, so he dropped the herbs on the ground.
ImageImage
Art by Squalo

ImageImageImageImage
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I'm Scourge_Bloodclan, but you can call me Scourge
I love to draw, read and watch videos on YouTube
If you want to talk, feel free to PM me C:
My kalons
--------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
Scourge_Bloodclan

My pets