◁ CF Fanclub ▷

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

◁ CF Fanclub ▷

Postby supermancrayon » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am

Welcome to the cry fox fanclub! Here you can show off your fave fox you own, share ideas for future groups, comment on the foxes you've seen, or anything so long as it's related to the Cryphic Foxes species.
Home Thread

RULES

Follow CS rules; no spamming, sharing personal information, don't bring any inappropriate material, etc.
Please don't steal any of the art here. That's literally not cool. :c
Try to keep discussion related to Cryphic Foxes, it's okay to stray just a little but don't have a full conversation about something unrelated to the species.
Be nice to everyone and everyone will be nice to you <3
Have fun!
TRADE SEEKING

If you'd like to find a fox to trade for your cry fox, this is the place to do it! Here I will feature foxes that users are wanting to trade. simply post here on this thread that you'd like to trade a fox away, and add the image and id of your fox. Include what you're looking for in offers, equal/lesser rarity, fox types, etc. You MAY NOT request a certain fox in particular, but you can request certain colors or pattern types or traits, etc. I'll post link to your post here with the image of the fox you're looking to trade, like a trade directory!

You can trade litter foxes, 2nd gen foxes, wild foxes from Kinashi, and customs.
Rarities do not have to match, unless a fox owner wishes for such.
To offer, just quote their post with the fox you'd like to offer! include both the image and id.
Click any fox to find the owners post!

none atm!

To finalize a trade, please fill out the form in the shop section and post it on the main forum
Last edited by supermancrayon on Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:04 am, edited 11 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◁ Cry Foxes Fanclub ▷

Postby supermancrayon » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:10 pm

please note all of this is fictional <3

General Information
      Cryphic foxes, which belong in the same species family as Vulpes lagopus (the Arctic fox) were originally created by scientists in the 1700's and are normally very docile creatures. Unlike other fox species, wild Cry foxes tend to be quiet, kept to themselves, yet they usually travel and live as a pack. Family foxes are generally the only ones any fox will interact with for longer than a slight glance, let alone on a daily basis. Cry foxes often have a cold, cruel demeanor. Even though they're so stubborn and cold, this doesn't make them violent creatures. These foxes never harm any other fox that is from their pack, and if a fox were to do so- the pack leader could denounce him/her and declare them banned from the group.

Cry foxes, although self-sustainable and independent, can be quite hard to manage. Their instinct is to always escape captivity and stay away from confinement. Whenever a fox is restricted to one area or is not allowed to go to another, they want to and try to break those boundaries- most of the time by simply crossing them and going into said restricted territory. Cryphic foxes tend to be quite the trouble-makers. Meaning that if a fox is banned from their group, or has an enemy territory where their foes reside, they will more than likely cause trouble and push the limits. Thieving, capturing, and destruction are the only ways a fox will interact with another when there is a dispute.

Small-time feuds between foxes among different packs often lead to pack battles, or war if you should. Each pack will destroy and capture anything they can that belongs to their enemy, and the first one to become obliterated must accept defeat and move on to a new territory.

Physical Traits and Abilities
      All Cry foxes have very thick, long fur which allows them to live in very cold environments. Every fox can have a different ear type or tail type, there are hundreds of combinations- many of which haven't been discovered. New traits are always being found, and scientists of Kinashi are always quick to record any new differences in foxes they might find.

These foxes love to swim, exercise, explore, and get into as much trouble as they can. The average fox can hold their breath for at least 2 minutes, allowing them to swim and fish for food if necessary. On land, Cry foxes hunt for any food they can find that they can tackle. The fastest recorded speed of a Cry fox was 37mph (~59km/h), but most of these animals run a maximum speed of 33mph (~53km/h). If food is low in a pack and there is hunger among foxes, hunter foxes will lead hunting expeditions where they may try to kill and obtain larger prey to bring home. Sometimes, they guess wrong about their abilities and end their hunt with nothing to bring back to the pack but scars and occasionally, news about a familiar fox who wasn't able to make it home.

History
      Over 300 years ago scientists discovered the snow barren land we know now as Kinashi. They introduced the common arctic fox into the land and that simply did not work. Through genetic mutation and alternation, the scientists managed to create foxes that would be able to live and sustain their lives in the arctic region. The foxes these scientists created lived wild in Kinashi and slowly their populations grew and scientists noticed very odd behavior from the foxes.

The animals had adapted immensely and quickly to the environment but also seemed to have a leap of intelligence. Suddenly, instead of wild random foxes roaming by themselves the scientists watched packs and clans of foxes slowly grow, take down bigger and larger enemies, and work together to make the best of their lives. They became the best of scavengers, the foxes had a system of cultivation in the warmer months and hoarded food for the colder months. Homes and shelter were created to stay under and keep their belongings. Not only were the creatures improving their skills and lives, they were also destroying them at the same time.

As one clan appeared and came together, another one fell and was torn apart. It happened faster than the scientists could keep track. These foxes have obtained a sense of heightened anger towards any other animal that might get in their way and usually end up lashing out aggressively. About 35 years into the scientists experiments, a war broke out between all of the clans, rightfully named the Battle of Fools. At this time there were 3 major clans: The Ice Mountain Kin, The Iglis Clan, and the Aquiris Warriors. By the end there was only the Iglis clan and a few minor clans that did not get involved. Most of the foxes from the Ice Mountain Kin and the Aquiris Warriors were forced to stay away and be a stray in Kinashi, or were held as prisoners in the other clans.

Native Planet & Homeland
      wip

Just a note that all above information is completely fictional
Last edited by supermancrayon on Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormy Sunset » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:09 am

Adorable!! Actually, all of them are! :)
Stormy Sunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:09 am

haha the snoozing/crying line will always be my favourite.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:12 am

Saphira344 wrote:haha the snoozing/crying line will always be my favourite.

I think that's my favorite too c:

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 am

supermancrayon wrote:
Saphira344 wrote:haha the snoozing/crying line will always be my favourite.

I think that's my favorite too c:

haha i think its the cutest, the others are adorable but that one has to be paws down the cuttests <3
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:47 am

Okay so I really want to know, do you guys think the prices for things in the store are fair? if you don't, what items seem overpriced/underpriced?

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:49 am

*shakes head sadly* i wouldnt be very good help, all my adopts i have tried to keep 100% and the way you get the currancy is normaly by hunting for it.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starryprinxe » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:57 pm

omg the munch cry fox is so cute <333

when it comes to pricing, I factor in the effort/time spent on making the lines, average time/effort it takes to make one, etc so if it took me a lot of time and effort to make my adoptables I would charge more, and if it didn't really take a lot of time and effort I would charge less. it's really up to you, people can make suggestions but you set prices where you feel comfortable setting them ^^

starry ✦ they/them
on semi-hiatus for school and mental health

ImageImageImageImageImage
starryprinxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:01 pm

transasriel wrote:omg the munch cry fox is so cute <333

when it comes to pricing, I factor in the effort/time spent on making the lines, average time/effort it takes to make one, etc so if it took me a lot of time and effort to make my adoptables I would charge more, and if it didn't really take a lot of time and effort I would charge less. it's really up to you, people can make suggestions but you set prices where you feel comfortable setting them ^^

ty ty <3 That's understandable c: I guess it depends on each design but that makes sense c:

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me