H: Eldemore W: Chicken Smoothie

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

H: Eldemore W: Chicken Smoothie

Postby AriaPsiana389 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:40 pm

*Reused*

Been on Eldemore for almost a year now and I haven't actually been that active. I thought I had the time for it and everything, but I really don't.
So now, I'm gonna quit. Since I don't play, no point having all these poor creatures sat around all day.
Feel free to offer anything on my pets, but I'll preferably give rares for rares and so on. The only one I'll be fussy about is my UR Prong Fox that someone gifted me when I joined.
Might be best if you send me a PM on here so things are easier to work out. If you're a coppa player, send me a trade on both sides and I'll see if I agree to it or not. Send your CS trades as edits, just in case.
Here's my account: Eldemore
Last edited by AriaPsiana389 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 55 times in total.
AriaPsiana389

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon Auctioning

Postby AriaPsiana389 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:47 am

Bump
Last edited by AriaPsiana389 on Tue May 16, 2017 2:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
AriaPsiana389

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Getting rid of old FR stuff (Gems, treasure and some ite

Postby clm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:51 am

Would like your Granite Guardian and Deadland Disciple. I'm quite interested in familiars and apparel and I've got a few rares ect on your wishlist. Hoping we can work something out? Feel free to send a trade maybe? :)

I'm 80616 clm over on FR.
Image Image
ImageImageImage.
clm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UniqueZephlyn » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:14 pm

By any chance would you be interested in my grab bags? ;)
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3303317
I'd love all of the festival currency if so!
UniqueZephlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darktail67 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Heyo, I would be willing to offer up one of my pets for the Icarus accent o: Pretty much all of them are '09, and apparently the most common are Rare, so just choose one and PM me in FR if it interests you? I'm Cinderfire over there, ID is 255292 <:
Pet's name: Yellow
Adopt your own!

'I don't bite...very hard... ... ... ... ...or very often'
Darktail67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Getting rid of old FR stuff

Postby AriaPsiana389 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Bump
AriaPsiana389

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Getting rid of old FR stuff (Familiars and Event items l

Postby AriaPsiana389 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:20 am

AriaPsiana389 wrote:Hey there! I've been on FR for a little while now but I haven't been too active on it lately (I had no internet for a while and my dragons hadn't been fed) things just went down the drain. Now, I won't be giving dragons away, I worked too hard for those things just to give them away to people who will only exalt them (soooo annoying when that happens...)
I'm mainly giving away gems, treasure and event tokens (y'know the items you give to get things on events) and I need to go through my apparel and familiars before I start trading them off...
Gems: 0
Treasure: 0 (waiting on sales of some hatchlings)
Familiars: (All rainbow starred) Spellbound Tome, Living Sculpture, Snarling Mimic, Granite Guardian, Deadland Disciple, Cragward Custodian, Lightning Lancer
Event Tokens: Deepearth Geode (22), Eternal Snow (2), Immaculate Tablet (33), All-Seeing Shroom (21), Giant Sand Doller (48), Messengers Scroll (5)
Any unnamed dragon is also uft

Most of my apparel has gone, this may be updated as events come and go if I end up with something I don't like (I panic buy a lot)
(EDIT: Maybe adding the link to my lair would help XD http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=87946&page=3
You may be unhappy with what prices I ask for in gems for these things. I'm only using the auction house and of course that changes constantly. Feel free to set your own price and if I'm happy with it, I'll agree.

I DONT WANT CS ITEMS FOR THESE! I DONT USE ITEMS! I ALSO WONT STAND FOR SCAMS! YOU WILL SEND THE TRADE FIRST AND THEN I'LL SEND MINE, I ain't risking anything, unless you have your reasons. I worked hard for these things and I ain't just giving them away to people that can't be bothered to offer anything on return.
DON'T ASK FOR THINGS THAT ARE ON MY DRAGONS!! Only a few things on my dragons are for trade and they would be listed if you asked what I had anyway

Also, I'm not too bothered as to what you offer, I'd like wishlist pets but I haven't gone through the entire thing yet! (Mainly looking for foxes and the like)
ALSO AS LONG AS IT IS FAIR! I ain't giving you all my gems for a common, mate, especially if it is only '16. However, I will if it is '11 and below! (my dreamies are '11 dogs, check my trade rules thing for which ones)

PLEASE ASK IN EITHER PM OR TRADES!! I get easily confused so if you send it as one or the other instead of commenting on here, it would make my life easier
AriaPsiana389

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Getting rid of old FR stuff (Familiars left)

Postby AriaPsiana389 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 am

Bump
I think I've gotten back to everyone by now
AriaPsiana389

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FR for CS