mods please lock c:

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

mods please lock c:

Postby kököchin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:37 am

Welcome to...
ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ♕♔ My Royal Gallery ♔♕ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Here I write about my Dreamies, Royal pets, lists and non-lists alike, and other stuff that include my pets! Please do not post 😊 I would like to keep this space available to showcase my lovable pets as other users have done as well ;3
With love ❤️ and thanks 🙏,
Koka

Last edited by kököchin on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ♕♔ The Royals ♔♕ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Postby kököchin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:58 am

This beautiful Advent was gifted to me by the most generous Føx'sDream. This beautiful bun which consists on the Advent list on tier 6, is named in the honor of her kind soul ❤️.

This beautiful fluff ball was given to me by the ever so generous user, Regina Swan-Mills. This beauty was my first List win and is by far one of my favorite lists in my collection ❤️.

This Advent which consists on the first tier, was my first ever list pet. Back then I didn't really know the value of tiers and different lists. I would go trading her for mainlists which wasn't the smartest thing... I soon learned the list and now have no trouble with list pets ❤️.

My punk dog is probably the hardest list I had to work towards. I lost most of my C$ and some rares but at the end I can tell you she was definitely worth it! I loved having her as my second found list, especially since owning a orange punk was a goal of mine! To this day I continue to love her ❤️.

My pink heart Advent is my most valued list in both favor and tier wise. I love her so much that you could offer me a September and I still wouldn't accept! Not even a Mainlist unless a OMGSR or major Dreamie 😊 I would probably just use the Mainlist to trade for another one and more ❤️.

So for three days, I had another pink heart! I loved it so much and treasured it but I knew it was time to trade it for my other Dreamie; the blue spotted Advent. I love the Advent so much! The colors the collar, is so cute! Thank you 'Jester for shooting me this trade! I honestly don't care if I overpayed date wise ❤️!
Last edited by kököchin on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ♕♔ The Wonderous Non-lists ♔♕ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Postby kököchin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:48 am

Thank you Viktor Nikiforov for letting me be one of the last recipients able to request a Griffin storepet from your marvelous Dreamie Center. I love this Griffin so much and she will never ever be for trade ❤️.

Thank you RisikiaRBH for putting this wonderful butterflywolf in your adoption center. It is glorious in every way. Just thank you ❤️.

Thqnk you Fallen_Angels for giving me the honor of winning this wonderful giveaway pet! I treasure her to this day! Thank you for choosing me ❤️.

Thank you Sonamae for giftbombing me a couple of 09 rares along with this beauty. I adore pandas and red pandas are just irresistible ❤️.

And finally thank you blathma; for helping me finish my red panda collection and not only giving me this but two warrior cats, a high demand item, and a 2014 storepet to come with it. Not to mention that you chose me out of hundreds of people for Secret Santa. This pet is one I will definitely never trade away ❤️.
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ♕♔ List Trades ♔♕ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Postby kököchin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:54 am

No lists for trade at the moment! But feel free to look at my showcase!
Last edited by kököchin on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ♕♔ Dreamies ♔♕ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Postby kököchin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:12 am

Koka's Dreamies!

Items;
Image Image Image Image Image

Wonderous Dreamies;
{*} Achieved January 14th 2017; http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... uor6o8CTiw
Achieved January 16th 2017; http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... eS02Rsf6OA

{*} Achieved January 20th 2017; http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... EgroS-37ww

Royals;
{ }
{ }

{ }

{ }

{ }

{ }
{ }

And all things on my wishlist!
Last edited by kököchin on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ♕♔ Storytelling; Broken ♔♕ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Postby kököchin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:27 am

Florette laid there on the floor. Her mind was nuzzling with thoughts on where her littermate, Jade, could be. She looked around the room as dragons, cats, rats, and creatures of all kind moved around her, depressing Florette from her sister.
"Jade!?" Florette called desperately. "Jade where are you!?" She shut her eyes. Her sister was nowhere to be seen.
Then all of a sudden Florette saw the similar flash of China that her sister wore.
"Jade!" She hollered, chasing the figure. Florette leapt over a table, turned corner after corner, only to find no trace of her sister. "She can't be gone..." Florette sobbed. "She can't!" She screamed, jumping from her place on a ledge. "Uh oh..." Florette looked below her, to find herself falling from a height of two stories. With a crash Florette landed on the hard floor of earth. Her China pattern broke and cracked, until the only guaranteed part attached to her head was her body.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story I made about how my pet, Florette, came to her state as she is today.
If you want more, please just PM me and I'll love to make another one!
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mods please lock c:

Postby kököchin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:06 am

^
kököchin