Mother
Father

Wynsdrrawr
Luka

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:Short Tuft Set - Inherited - UC
Dragon Nose - Not Inherited - UC
Complex Horns - Not Inherited - Rare
Last edited by Yugi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #591

Postby maritime. » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:39 pm

Ahhhh marking! c: for anyone here, the baby will be UFA when it hatches. During the wait time I'm going to think and plan out the competition for the kid. cx
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Markkk, I'll probably try out for this babe ;p
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:33 am

mark probably

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:20 am

Mark
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:31 am

merk
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:34 am

Markkkk
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VixenGlass » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:16 pm

eeeek mark! This baby is going to be so cute ;w;
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:17 am

As promised this batch is UFA! c:

Here's the form, this will be a somewhat unlimited impress me. PM me if you have any questions concerning your form or the competition itself. Note that I cannot critique your form or tell you how you fare against everyone else.

Anyway I have decided that this child will not be connected to Luka, so you can choose if you want Rawr to be canon as it's mother or if you would rather not have it connected to her.

Form:
    Code: Select all
    Name:
    Parental Figure (If you decide to have one that's not Rawr):
    Relationships:
    Personality:
    Backstory: (minimum 500 words)
    impress me!

You can use any of my viscets for this contest but they will not count towards your form so you can find the directory here:
    Directory

There is no word limit so you can go crazy with that. There's unlimited extras and unlimited art which will count as extras. No offsite forms or separate threads please.

Some things that will dock you of points because I want this child to be loved:
    - abused/neglected past or present day life
    - mental disorders or murderous/blood lust behavior

End Date: 1/25/17
Last edited by maritime. on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elysia

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Name: Elysia
Personality:
Most would describe her as your average viscling; playful and naive. While this are true, there is more to her than that. She's slightly more aware of the workings of life due to her family, but she is still innocent and doesn't quite grasp more complex ideas, as she should. For her age, Elysia's incredibly strong when it comes to controlling her emotions and has great will-power, the latter partly because of her naivety. It takes some observation to notice this as it's on a far lower scale than seen in adults.

She's more reserved than most visclings. Elysia stays close to her family and is tentative when it comes to meeting new faces; but more often that not she'll quickly warm up to someone. She's also fairly hard to impress but will try her hardest to pretend she likes something, such as 'bad' gifts.

But what sets her apart from every other viscling?

Backstory:
Overview wrote:Her real parents are unknown and instead of living with them, she was adopted. Abandoned not long after hatching, Elysia was found in the forests. It's thought that she was from a family of travelers who couldn't move with her. However, no one knows the truth.

Elysia was raised by a secret agent, Heliconia, with another viscling, Blaze. Her overly anxious mother and her occasional disappearance for work made Elysia's family life slightly unstable, but she was loved as if she was Heli's own child, perhaps even more than that. She was treated no differently than any other child. Though, Heli refuses to tell her or Blaze the truth about their family. But, unknown to Elysia, she is constantly in danger.

Heli was sent to spy on a mafia after hearing word of a large increase in criminal activity. Her undercover identity failed and she was noticed. Luckily, she made a quick escape before she could be captured. In need of more intel, Heliconia had to continue spying on the mafia from a distance. Here she heard plans of revenge against her. They didn't want to hurt her, to avoid a severe punishment by the law. Instead, they wanted to take one of her own children as their own, Elysia.

Elysia and Blaze were playing in a park when they were approached by a strange viscet. Heli quickly chased him off with threats exchanged between them. After learning of this plan, Heli has become far more nervous and protective. Sometimes this would scare Elysia but she has been there to support Heli, even if she doesn't understand the situation.

The small viscling wandered by the side of the road, on the edge of the forest. Elysia soon felt exhausted and sat. She brushed the grass beneath her, sometimes pulling it up. A shadow was casted over her. Glancing up, she saw a towering figure, reaching towards her with wide arms. Too tired and hungry to resist, she moved back a little. She was pulled into a warm chest of white fur, listening to soft words that she couldn't understand. Her muddy paws smudged on the viscet who held her, but they didn't seem to care. Slowly being surrounded by the warm, motherly comfort; the viscling was soon asleep in her arms. From here she was taken to start a new family life. She never really remembered the early days of her life, alone in the wilderness.

Elysia was pinned to the ground. Her head was pushed into the dirt, the foul taste of it in her mouth. She cried and lashed out, to no avail. She closed her eyes and wished for someone to save her.
"Get off!" She screamed, muffled slightly. A large, familiar, green draped tail gently swept over her; brushing the small white and brown viscet from on top of her. Elysia slowly stood, glaring at her attacker, Blaze.
"Play nice, girls," Heliconia said as she pulled the pair towards her. She stroked their manes as they leaned against her hips.

Relationships:
Heliconia
An incredibly paranoid secret agent with strong motherly instinct. But she's also Elysia's adoptive mother, though she is unaware that she is adopted. She's fiercly protective of Elysia, especially when it comes to strangers. Heli treats her as if she was her own child and loves her, possibly a little too much.

Blaze
Blaze is also adopted by Heli, making her a sibling of sorts for Elysia; but most importantly, her best friend. Blaze is much louder and rebellious than her, which helps her confidence slightly. Blaze is also her go-to play mate and 'snuggle buddy'. They're incredibly close to each other and can't ever imagine being apart.

Ray
A member of the mafia that Heli has trouble with. Her first meeting with him was when he tried to befriend her in the park; to which Heli responded aggressively. Since then Elysia has been told not to talk to him, or even look at him, as well as having 'don't talk to strangers' drilled into her head whenever the family goes outside. However, Elysia is unaware of his intentions of taking her away. As a result, she isn't sure why she can't talk to the 'nice guy' and is overly curious about Ray.

Lucia
The leader of the mafia. Too young to understand the dark humour that unsettles Heli every time they talk; Elysia also sees nothing wrong with the 'big fluff ball'. She's friendly and playful with the viscling and also can't understand why she has to stay away.
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:50 am, edited 10 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me