Calling all Germans/ People who live in Germany!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Calling all Germans/ People who live in Germany!

Postby huskykid10 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Hello, my name is Amanda. I am an American student. If you have even taken the time to look at this, thank you. I truly appreciate it. Now, for my plea.
I am participating in something called "The Middle School United Nations Club"! This is basically a club where we pick one country (in this case Germany), and learn about the culture, history, religions, languages, and politics of the country and at the end of the year, we have a big presentation in front of hundreds of people.
Now, I know very little on Germany. I know some German rock bands, very limited German, and some basic history. But I wanted to get it straight from you guys. The German people of CS.
So, if you could be kind enough, I would love to receive a PM telling me about your country! The culture you experience, recipes for your favorite German dish, interesting things about the languages in Germany, pictures of the landscape, popular celebrities, what you guys do for fun, some interesting history facts, differences in religion you've incountered, heck, even what you think of your political system or any issues you think Germany has!
So, like I said, PM me your stuff about Germany! I think it would be great to get the information straight from the horse's mouth, so I figured I might as well give a forum post a shot.
Thank you so much, and if you would like for me to try and explain something better, tell me in your PM!
Thank you for reading,
Amanda
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information
"I'm not crazy, I just simply look at the world differently."

huskykid10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Calling all Germans/ People who live in Germany!

Postby huskykid10 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Bump
"I'm not crazy, I just simply look at the world differently."

huskykid10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me