Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby QuixoticFox » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:45 am

How long have you been a member?: I've been a member for 8 good years ^_^
    What are your favorite things about the site?: I love collecting CS pets and trading/meeting other members on the website! I also enjoy the relaxed environment which is suitable for many people, as the forum doesn't require one's attention 24/7 so real life doesn't have to be neglected c:
    What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My best memories are those fuzzy moments when I connect with someone else on the forum, gain a pet that I really like or witness those acts of kindness e.g. gifting/adoptions! My worse memories are probably the completely unfair trades I engaged in during my *cough* younger days -whispers- 8-9 years ago *_* -hindsight regret-
    Most memorable trade you've had?: There are a lot :D
    Favorite pet?: I pretty much love everything here but for now, the asian dragon pet is top of my list c: and staff litters which are simply gorgeous.
QuixoticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .headrush. » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:34 am

How long have you been a member?: About a year- since Jun 11, 2015
    What are your favorite things about the site?: The oekaki and how everybody's supportive of eachother
    What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:When I started out I said some stupid stuff that I got warned for so that sucked but I was stupid lol. I've embarrassed myself loads on this site lmao. I remember when the chicken took over the site and all posts were changed. lots of people found it annoying but I was crying with laughter.
    Most memorable trade you've had?: I've gotton loads of gifts and each one is in my trade settings- I'm grateful for every one c:
    Favorite pet?: And dragon- I don't have a specific one- just dragon xD
No longer using this account !!

*although might be active on some threads if i feel like it :)))*
.headrush.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awkwardcorqi » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:55 am

How long have you been a member?: About 8 months

What are your favorite things about the site?: Collecting pets and making new friends! <3

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My best memory? Well, making new friends and getting awesome new pets! And the worst one was when someone foed me (I was still new so i was pretty upset). D:

Most memorable trade you've had?: Definitely this one! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... e5exDw2mew
(It was a bid I won and i'm really happy! <3)

Favorite pet?: Favorite pet of mine:
Pet's name: ❄♥Kiko♥❄ ♀
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Inactive.
awkwardcorqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medikament » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:43 pm

How long have you been a member?: Almost 3 years :3

What are your favorite things about the site?: I really like browsing the forums and collecting pets (of course)

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best memory was probably giving a friend a dreamie and worst was probably dealing with a rude trading partner : P

Most memorable trade you've had?: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... kBJHzPKNYw It was the first time I had ever achieved one of my dreamies <3

Favorite pet?: <3 The 2009 math dog <3
medikament

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camey » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:07 am

How long have you been a member?: ehh, around 2 weeks
What are your favorite things about the site?: The forum. It is very art-centric which I like
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best: I once got like, 400 pets because I made a digital art for someone and it wasn't even that good. Worst: Not really. Someone cancelled a trade but that wasn't such a big deal.
Most memorable trade you've had?: Well, I kinda said it in best memories/ecperiences question. I made a digital art for someone and got 400 pets out of it.
Favorite pet?: The deers. All of them.
Camey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dvnc » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:13 am

How long have you been a member?: 4 months, so not that long.
What are your favorite things about the site?: Favorite thing? The oekaki boards! Even though I can't draw, I wish to someday! C:
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best memory? Probably me getting gift bombed! Honestly, I don't get gifted (only like twice lol) but eh, not about the gifts!
Most memorable trade you've had?: Memorable trade? Back when I first started months ago, someone gave me like two 2016 rares then a 2014 uncommon, honestly that will be in my heart for the rest of chickensmoothie. :D) Shoutout to Meep222! :)
Favorite pet?: Honestly, I have more than one but I guess the rodents... It may sound strange, but they are SO cute! Ginny pig wise, apart form rodents are puppy dogs/kitty cats! Any growing animal, just so adorable from the start! <33

I am glad to be apart of this community! <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
» ♥ [bi] - [she/her] » ♥ [pun lover] » ♥ - [mel ♥] »
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mibbiee » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:37 am

How long have you been a member?: 2 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day
What are your favorite things about the site?: I love oekaki and meeting people aswell whom draw alot!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I don't know. I felt bad for posting the wrong stuf, now i'll trying to stop. (or being foed for quarreling with someone whom sent me a rude message in a trade)
Most memorable trade you've had?: gifting a rare :3 it felt good
Favorite pet?: Dogs :3
Last edited by mibbiee on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello!

i hope u r doing alright today :)
mibbiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siblaime » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:14 pm

How long have you been a member?: over 2 years
What are your favorite things about the site?: collecting pets and dressing them. I rarely visit the forum and I don't log on daily.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: as I said, I don't log on CS daily, so I think I haven't got any bad memories. But the best moments...hmm, I've always liked chatting with my online friends at the Polish chat topic :)
Most memorable trade you've had?: I haven't had any big trades for a long time, so I don't remember.
Favorite pet?: my once and only once very rare dog from Christmas event 2014. Well, I like all pet linearts on CS, all have got their own beauty! :D
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
under construction
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
siblaime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Oh wow o.o this game is old XD
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilgrave » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:19 am

really i thought this was more like 18 yrs old
baby im so tired
kilgrave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me