➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {Read Rules}

Postby r.ddler » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:26 am

@Till - I've got two viscets you could use, one with a simple horns mutation, one with no mutations. Both are high-ranking in my little AU of the viscet world, but their personalities would work for anything you could come up with, so here's written permission to use Cailan and Rowani xD
@Razors - Do you have a Viscet who you imagine dying in some horrible way? Or their story having a tragic ending?
Rowani, I've been brainstorming and world building and I think the worst death, would be not dying at all. But coming back throughout time and being ultimately confused forever, living different lives each time they get resurrected. Well, Rowani's one of thoooose. After the first resurrection her brain made this mental switch, she now "glitches" and transports through her past lives. She doesn't know that's what is happening, all she sees is a horrifying and stretched out daydream that always ends in her having a family, and being ripped from it, or just dying alone.

If you could have the life of one of your viscets, who's life would it be?
This includes all their hardships, powers, memories, and all...

I would probably choose the life of Cailan, he's a king with the mind of a fable-struck child. He lives to relive his childhood bedtime stories. It's just how it is with him. He's got tons of money, and his closest employees are his friends.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:29 am

@Till- That's a really cool concept ^^
@Ten- I can't explain sleep. Urgh
PAGE 300 WOO!
Anyway! I still need 2 viscets for 795!

And a best friend!
Okay, just need a gay babe!

Thanks guys ;0;
Last edited by cvpidxpng on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:43 am

true knight wrote:sorry if this is big!

i am giving away one free tier 1 myo ticket. This is not fcfs.
All I ask is that you PM me why you think you deserve it. Do NOT try to bribe me, and I will be checking to see if you have been replying to people on this thread and not just begging for a ticket for cs pets with no replies every time. I just bought this ticket with my own ten dollars usd, so I have every right to deny anyone OR everyone who asks if I feel they don't deserve this ticket. I really hope I can give this to someone as an act of kindness.

edit;; please only pm me if you cannot find a way to get da points to get one yourself! If you're capable, I'd rather not give it to you since someone else can't.

just gonna give this one more bump c: So many people have sent me a message so far, so this won't be easy! I'll make my decision tomorrow at this time if I decide to wait a little longer just so everyone has a chance to try.

@everyone who responded to me - /)v(\ tysm! I just felt like giving something since I could afford to buy another set of points and I'm already getting my own custom too ;v;
@rainbow good luck getting the viscets you need! I'd offer pantarei but he's not very friendly ;v;
@till omgggg what a bAbe!! I can't it's so pretty ;v; im so jealous rn I swear
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream_Land » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:04 am

@Grifforik - Oh. My. Lawd. Those things are flippin hilarious!! XD

@TILL ALL ARE ONE - NO. MINE. I'm stealing it! c;<

Which viscet that is not yours Relates to you?
kylo ren.'s Roman minus the people thing haha

Which viscet do you own do you relate to most?
Well right now I only have Cuda so I'd have to say Cuda haha c;

Do you have a Viscet who you imagine dying in some horrible way? Or their story having a tragic ending?
Well since I only have Cuda, no, not really. He's a huge grumpy puss and I see him hopefully falling in love and developing his soft side.

This includes all their hardships, powers, memories, and all...
CUUUDDDAAA, I would like to be a marine biologist so he kind of has my dream life.
Dream_Land

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:14 am

@Tauruu-Vynn,
    thank you! Amber has one of my favorite designs c:

@TILL ALL ARE ONE,
    oh my gosh. That babe is amazing! I'm in love with the hair c:

@true knight,
    very very generous of you c: thanks for the chance

Do you have a Viscet who you imagine dying in some horrible way? Or their story having a tragic ending?
    I can immagine Abe falling off of a cliff tbh. He's too clumsy

Donte 100% He lives on the beach and works at a surf board shack, and just chills all day

I have some questions for you guys!
    Code: Select all
    [b]If you could choose, what nursery batch would you steal?[/b]
    [b]What two viscets do you ship the most? (;[/b]

If you could choose, what nursery batch would you steal?
    It's a tie between Placebo's Anastaysia by Girfforik or Tenlittlesoliderboy's Caesar also by Griff cx

What two viscets do you ship the most? (;
    tbh I am obsessed with my Donte and solgaleo's Kalea as a pairing c:

Ad:
    I've decided that, since I do quite a bit of writing for my forms, I am going to offer story, personality, character page, or any other writing work (for viscets only please) for DA points c: I can do and kind or view for a story, and same for personality. The character page can be a website or just a CS thing. It's pay whatever you want, PM me if interested for examples and such c:

In other news, I decided to gift Amber and Chase's boy, Weston, to Gallifrey (:

Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:20 am

@Hellyboo if you need friends just ask XD I has lots of babies and they all could use more friends!
@Tigerblue good luck finding art :)
@True Knight good luck choosing! And that's super sweet of you :)
@Razors that would be quiet pretty XD I'll think about it but totes got a lot to do at the moment XD
@Tauruu-Vynn WB :) And RL always gets in the way so just be safe and happy :)
@Till LOOOK AT THAT HAIR! LOVE IT! That's a really cool idea :)
@

Which viscet that is not yours Relates to you?
Ten's Ama XD He's so adorably clueless. Just like me ^^'

Which viscet do you own do you relate to most?
Pie. I'm always lost where ever I go. Terrible sense of direction and I have so many great friends. Lots of broken bones from horse training/dog training/aggressive dog training/wolf rehab/working with animals that I've got plenty of scars just like her. And still a whole lot of love for everything and everyone :)

DOne thank's for watching!
on a side note...
Streaming awhile:
Joinme

Not really, though if anyone would it'd be Belle, she's a Merc Captain and there's always the possibility of someone ending her on a campaign.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA She can fly, she's golden, and wholly darn is she beautiful! XD

Totes did some requests:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:31 am, edited 8 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:55 am

Hey all, I haven't been around this fanclub too much tbh! I am the owner of three beautiful viscets and I have been around since viscets were still in the 200s.

Firstly, I'd like to make a few quick introductions for my viscet family.
Torch was my first viscet and the father of my little family. True to his name and design, he can be a little bit hot-headed when things don't quite go his way. He is a very strict father, displaying a lot of tough love for his kids, and having a very dry sense of humor.

Neva was my second viscet, a polar opposite to Torch. I just had to put the two together, my fire and ice children needed to become a thing. Neva is rather ~chill~ and tends to give in to what Torch or the kids want, preferring to sacrifice her own desires for theirs on simple things like what to eat that night. She's a doting mother who keeps a lot of sentimental things around the house, no matter how embarrassing it is for everyone else in the family.

Orion [owned by ♛~вνв тяαѕн~♛] is their first son, he's about 16 years old and rather nerdy. He's rather laid-back like Neva and only displays a small handful of Torch's qualities, like his perseverance and just a touch of tough love for his kid.

Himaghna [Aghna] is their second child, a little girl. She is about five years old now and she is quite a bundle of energy. She is an imperfect blend of her parents's fire & ice personalities. She suffers strong mood swings, often going from one extreme to another. I personally like to imagine that when she's angry her whole face turns red with anger, making her markings appear to "flare up" and making her fire side much more prominent.

Celeste [Also owned by ♛~вνв тяαѕн~♛] is their granddaughter, who lives at home with Orion, her grandparents, and her Aunt. She and Aghna are very close in age, Celeste being only a little bit older. They have grown up together and done all kinds of typical little girl activities. Sometimes playtime has to be cut a little short due to Aghna's anger issues, should playtime not go her way.

Secondly, I had won a Tier 2 MYO ticket a while ago. I never could come up with a good idea for how to use it. I ran through a number of ideas but never really connected. I've decided that I would like to keep my viscet collection small to allow me to dote on them rather than hoard a bunch. For this reason, I'd like to put it up for offers. More information can be found on my DA journal.
http://csgold.deviantart.com/journal/Vi ... -621213176
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:15 am

@Griff- G'luck on the stream!
@gold- Celeste is beatful! I like how they are fire and ice ^^

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GUYS
Guys
Guys.
I've been gifted
My dreamie
I'm so happy
But idk if I'm gonna keep her name
Here here looooook at her
I'm freaking out
I neeeeeeeeeed art, please pm me, I have pets to pay with!!
Ahh my baby
AHHHH IM SO HAPPY
Edit;; I need friends for her! Please pm me if you want to be her friend
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:53 am

So yeah, like Kiwi said, I have been given Weston! I am really excited about this and am already in the process of working on him. He's open to friends if anyone is interested but already has a mate. His personality and other info is a WIP at the moment. ^^

Do you have a Viscet who you imagine dying in some horrible way? Or their story having a tragic ending? Yes, both Havok and Soren came close to having horrible deaths. Both at the hands of humans actually. Havok was caught in a hunter's trap and nearly died and Soren was badly abused as a pet. It's only because of Kirin that they are alive now.

If you could have the life of one of your viscets, who's life would it be? Kirin most likely. He's got so muuch of myself poured into him already. I normally would say Soren too but I don't want his sucky past. XD

If you could choose, what nursery batch would you steal? Hm...this is a tough one. Most likely This one, This one, or This one.

What two viscets do you ship the most? (; Does a three way ship count? If so, Havok x Kirin x Soren. I love those three together. XD

Image Image Image
BLM
ImageImage
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:17 am

[Staff Updates]

Trial Mods - > Official Mods
      After the extremely long Trial Period, the position for official mods has been offered to a select few Trial Mods. Official mods, unlike Trial Mods, have permission to give out strikes as they see fit without the approval of a higher power. They, like artists, also have the extended 18 ownership slots rather than 15.
      The position for FC Mods has been offered to: con-fused, lady lιgнтwιng. and kiwi;;
      The position for Nursery Mods has been offered to con-fused and kiwi;;
      Note that these users are not technically official mods yet (at the time that this is posted). They will be offered the positions and have the right to deny them.
    Trial Mod Applications Re-Opened
      Applications for Trial Mods have been reopened. Find out how to apply here.
    Archivist Applications Opened
      Applications for Archivists have been opened.
      I am seeking two (2) archivists:
        1 for Creation - Record who creates a Viscet (artists and self-made MYOs included) as well as batches with their parents. To see what I'm talking about, go here.
        1 for Ownership - Record who owns Viscets when they're adopted, as well as inventories & transactions between users. To see what I'm talking about, go here.
      Perks:
        Extended 18 ownership limit
        25% off the purchase of MYOs from DA or the Stub Shop
      I may consider letting 1 person do both Archives for a total discount of 50% off, but would prefer hiring 2 people.
      To apply, go here.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items