Name: Rin

Breed: Miniature Fox Terrier / Chihuahua

Name: Nishka

Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Cream Ginger Tabby

Name: Avery

Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Dark Grey-Brown Tabby

Name: Ginger

Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Cream Ginger Tabby

cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What real pets do you have?

Postby Mechanical » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:29 pm

I've got a red eared slider (Turtle) named Shelby (Female)

And a bearded dragon (Lizard) named Spikey (Male)
Help me hatch my eggs:

Image Image ImageImageImage
Mechanical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:38 pm

uhh,, a baby box turtle literally named turtle, a boston terrier x pomeranian named bear, and a presa canario mastiff x german shepherd named odie. turtle is just,,, this tiny lil thing who likes worms and strawberries, bear is this grumpy old man who has a soft spot for cuddles, and odie is a big dumb cow who terrifies everybody but really just wants hugs
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aphextwins » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:43 pm

b
Last edited by aphextwins on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
aphextwins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:50 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx delete this post :)
Last edited by tenor on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda26 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:35 pm

I have:
• a pet pig called Ollie
• 200 (give or take) ducks
• 7 chickens
• 6 horses
• 10 sheep (3 lambs!!)
• 3 cats
• 1 green tree frog
• 3 dogs
• 4 chicks
• 50 quails
• 1 rabbit
• guppies (I have no idea how many)
• 10 geese
• 3 goats
That's all I think
Panda26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:03 am

Samoa wrote:
Samoa is my one-eyed princess. Her single eye is blue. She's a short-haired calico cat with a temper, and I'm the only one in the world she can tolerate. She is 10 years old, and she has been my cat since I got her. She's a rescue--I found her at my older sister's school, and her eye was already missing when we got her, but with her anxiety and lash-outs, I'm guessing it was a pretty traumatizing attack. She's super sweet and I love her to bits. Samoa goes by many names! Momo, Mowmow, Monster, Meow-Meow, Mowwy, Princess, Moa, and my mom's favorite, Devil-Cat.

Bandit wrote:
This is Bandit. Instead of his tail going down, it lays mostly flat against his back when he's standing up. His tail is stiff and whenever he walks on my countertop, he knocks down everything with it. Bandit is Smokey's brother. He's a siamese short-hair with blue eyes, and he's overall super sweet, but he's super bony and hard :c Him and Smokey both were born in my closet, yay, from a rescue cat that we quickly gave to a gave home after we got her fixed. c:

Smokey wrote:
Smokey! My prince, Mokey, Precious, Baby, Baby Boy, Fatso, Fattie, Lovebug, he's my absolutely adorable little boy. He's dark gray and white, probably a tabby?? But I'm not too certain. He's Bandit's brother. He loves to run around to hunt, and during the summer when he's lost weight, he's photogenic as hecc. He's the non-biological son of me and my gal, so he's super special to me. I've had him and Bandit for about 5 years now, and they are both just absolute dears. <3

Princess, Babygirl, Blackie wrote:
Babygirl is on the top, she's darker and always left out. Princess and Blackie are on the bottom. Princess is lighter colored, Blackie is, well, black. Babygirl and Princess are part-tabby, part-maine coon and all three of them are precious lil turds. They're super spoiled but I love them to bits and wouldn't have them any other way. I found them outside of my local Dollar General about 3 weeks ago, and I will have to give them away to good homes, which I'm upset about, but I'm so glad to have gotten this time with them. They're lil spoiled brats. <3

Butterball wrote:
Butterball / BB is an australian shepherd / shih tzu mix, with a few other breeds lower down in his ancestry. He's super friendly to the family and friends, but when anyone else, especially a mailman, comes up, he's all bark and bite. He's a lovable little turd and as much stress as he can be, he's worth it. He's my first dog--I've had him for about 7 years now. When he was a pupper, I posted him on here, in maybe 2013? And everyone was unsure of the breed, haha, but he's a cute lil mutt. He's about 3 feet tall on all 4's, and probably around 4'5'' on his hind legs. He's a medium sized doggo but he's a freaking cutie, especially when we trim back his eyebrow puffs :)

Brutus wrote:
ImageImage
Last but not least!! The elegant Brutus. This crazy black lab (?) is a mess. He shed like crazy and he hates baths, but loves digging holes. He likes to lick people in the face and he's super friendly to everyone. He belongs rightfully to my girl, but since we live together he's mine to >:) He's absolutely adorable and when he's sleepy he just flops onto his side. He's amazingly photogenic and I love him
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JDN11 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:52 am

A Dachshund cross JACK RUSSLE CALLED MAX
JDN11
JDN11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:14 am

I own a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, also called Green Bottle Blue or Cyan-blue Venezuelan tarantula. It's a male, approx. 2 years old. He's 3cm body lenght right now which means he still has a lot of growing to do!
His name's Jarlaxle after the famous Drow mercenary leader from the Salvatore books.
Here is a picture. I'll provided a link as I guess not everyone wants to look at a big spider:
https://sta.sh/01oiah96x861
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Wed May 02, 2018 2:56 pm

. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to pm me anytime.Image
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me