Post your earliest RP post that you can find. V.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Post your earliest RP post that you can find. V.1

Postby scorpiongrasses » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:42 am

So, I've noticed that a lot of people, myself included, think that their earlier roleplay posts were garbage. So, I just wanted to make this so that we can all share some laughs and look back.

Rules

1. Follow all CS rules, obviously.
2. It doesn't have to be your first RP post, just one that you think is funny because of how 'bad' it is.
3. It's fine to joke around a bit about things, just don't be rude.
4. Have fun!

I'll start. This one's from an old warriors roleplay.
"Paw gasped. She ran over to the camp. ''SOMEONE'S KILLING REDPAW!'' she yelled, before running off."
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post your earliest RP post that you can find. V.1

Postby enichoderm » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:04 am

OK so I want to give the history of this clipping because I enjoyed searching for this one:

So I used to be on Scholastic forums for the Spirit Animals book series way back when.
I read the first group of books in the series but didn't want to read the 2nd part because
there's wayyy too many to keep track of. I left the forums while the new series was being
made, because of the aformentioned reason, school, and a lot of my forum friends had left
as well. So at the beginning of the forum one of the mods posted a writing prompt: write a
short story from one of the Great Beast's (a book character) perspective. Specifically, a falcon
named Essix. This one isn't much of a roleplay but it's still hillarious. Remember that this
should be from a bird's perspective.

"The cookie of oppertunity was on the plate. I took it."

And yet another gem from the same short story: "Those... thumbs might come to use as of now... But only the humans have them."

Oof, cringe...

From the same forum I also roleplayed and I'll see if I can find anything worth posting here from the trash piles of my past.\

EDIT: I found a Video Game RP from the same forum and here's some gold from one of my chapters:
"Who are you? Are you spies from Kamek?" asked Olvan. (side note: Olvan is a book character, the leader of the good guys.)

"No! I hate Kamek- he captured Baby Luigi too many times already!" I replied.

"So you are a Yoshi then, for our side in the Game War..." (other side note: he's reffering to my Yoshi OC. she can summon portals with her Luma.)

"How did it start?"

"Bowser was jelous and tried to drink the Nectar and summon a Spirit Animal, but he failed. His heart was not right enough to summon one with the Nectar, and he wasww mad. He also has hated Mustela, but everybody does exept for his weasal."

Last bumped by scorpiongrasses on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:04 am.
β™₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•”π•™π• π••π•–π•£π•ž β™₯
β”β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”‘
β˜… Hello! I'm a pretty new user collecting pets.
β˜† I like pretty much anything Nintendo-related.
β˜…
β˜† Image Image Image Image
β”•β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”™

enichoderm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me