[Oakwood Labs] - a new Pokemon adventure! OPEN

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[Oakwood Labs] - a new Pokemon adventure! OPEN

Postby snowdrake » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:55 am

I do not own Pokemon™ in any way or form. Pokemon™ © Nintendo
welcome to oakwood labs, adventurer! this is a place for trainers - both young and old - to prepare themselves for their journey to become the pokemon master! here you can receive your starter pokemon, catch new pokemon, meet lots of new trainers and far more! what are you waiting for, get started below!

"hey, over here, pal! reading the rules is your first step into this adventure!"
    • this game will be remade by me at 900 pages, please refrain from copying, or remaking this game without my permission.
    • of course, all of chickensmoothie's rules apply!
    • any attempts to cheat will be punished with a ban from this thread.
    • replies may be slow at times, I have a life outside of CS and I can only take care of so many posts per day.
    • if you want to do multiple things at once (ex. purchase items and go scouring) please post all relevant forms in one post! this keeps things more simple and neat for me and I'll have an easier time getting your posts done, meaning replies will be faster!
    • in addition to the rule above, you may only post once in this thread until I replied to your forms. after I replied you may again post only once!
    • this is not the place for chit-chats! please only post forms in this thread! if enough people request it, I will open up a fanclub for you to chat about your adventure!
    • mini modding is not allowed! please direct any questions or concerns at me through PM.

"so, how do I get started?"
every trainer needs pokemon, so for your first step you will receive a starter pokemon from me! just fill out this form and you will be good to go:
please note that the started pokemon you will get is randomly generated. don't worry, though! there is a chance of you catching other starters later!
Code: Select all
[list][b]Hey Professor, I'd like to get my starter![/b]
choose a pokeball:
[img]https://www.pokewiki.de/images/8/89/Itemicon_Wiederball.png[/img] [img]https://www.pokewiki.de/images/f/f2/Itemicon_Tauchball.png[/img] [img]https://www.pokewiki.de/images/a/aa/Itemicon_Nestball.png[/img]
choose a trainer sprite: (optional; please post an actual image, not a link!)[/list]

note: please remove the two pokeballs you don't want from the form! you can make your own trainer sprite or get one from the official games from bulbapedia or whatever site you think is best.

example form:

Hey Professor, I'd like to get my starter!
    choose a pokeball: Image
    choose a trainer sprite: Image
Last edited by snowdrake on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Oakwood Labs] - a new Pokemon adventure! WIP/DNP

Postby snowdrake » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:56 am

oh, I see you received your starter pokemon! you two already look like you're inseparable, I think you two will make an amazing team!
it is now time for the two of you to start your journey and go on some adventures! when going on a scour mission you might encounter new pokemon that you can catch with Image pokeballs or you might find some items or even Image pokepoints!

here, I'll give you these items to get started!
Image×10 Image×5000 Image×5

there are lots of things that can happen during a scour trip! here are a few basic ones that you should know about:
    wild pokemon battles
    trainer battles
    finding item chests
    nothing

all of these options and more are randomly generated using random.org!
    to go on a scour trip fill out the form below! you may only go on 3 scour trips per day!
[list][b]I want to go on a scour mission![/b]
It this your first scour trip ever?:
Pokemon you'll take with you: (max. 6)
area: (ice lands, silent forest, volcano hills, endless tower, lightstone cave)[/list]

and yes, the area you choose does indeed matter for what things you can find! but what exactly all of those things might be? you'll have to find out yourself!
"How do I level up my pokemon and what happens if it reaches level 100?"
you can level up your pokemon simply by going on scour trips and fighting trainer and wild pokemon. capturing a wild pokemon will only give you half the amount of exp. if your pokemon reached level 100 you can decide between keeping it and being able to send it on veteran scour trips or you can release it into the wild to help out pokemon and trainers in need. veteran scour trips are a kind of upgraded form of the normal scour trips and can get you rarer items. if you realease your pokemon into the wild, however, you are guaranteed one ultra rare item and once in a while your pokemon will pay you a visit and bring you a rare+ item. you cannot use pokemon that reached level 100 in battles anymore.

do you want to send your pokemon on a veteran scour trip? if so, fill out the form below! only lv 100 pokemon can go on veteran scour trips! you may only send your pokemon on 1 veteran scour trip per day! You may only send 3 pokemon on a veteran scour trip per day!

[list][b]I want to send my Pokemon on a veteran scour trip![/b]
    Pokemon:
    Is it lv 100?:
    What area do you want to send it to?: (golden leaf forest, crystal lake, silver pine woods, mineral cave, ancient hills)[/list]

please fill out a new form for each pokemon you send on a veteran scour trip!

you can prepare yourself with items and more in the pokepoint shop below! be sure to check it out!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:56 am

welcome to the pokepoint shop!
in this shop you can buy all your heart desires with our currency: Image pokepoints!
you can receive pokepoints while going on scour trips, but if you'd like to you can also purchase them with chickensmoothie pets! please look below for the prices!

want to buy some extra Image pokepoints? this is the right place for you!
    here is what you have to pay for a certain amount of pokepoints:

commons (only WL!): 100 Image
    uncommons (only WL!): 300 Image
    rares: 1000 Image
    very rares: 5000 Image

year bonus:
    2008: +1000 Image
    2009: +750 Image
    2010: +500 Image
    2011: +250 Image
    2012: +150 Image
    2013: +100 Image
    2014: +75 Image
    2015: +50 Image
    2016: +25 Image
    2017: no bonus
    2018: no bonus

list pets
    advents list: 6000 Image + 500 Image per tier
    september list: 8000 Image + 750 Image per tier
    main list: 15.000 Image + 1000 Image per tier

year bonuses will be added to a pet's price (ex. if you pay me a 2014 rare you will get 1000 Image (rarity price) + 75 Image (year bonus) added to your bank. year bonuses do not apply to list pets! a list pet will get you the list price + the tier bonus, for example if you pay me a tier 7 advent list pet you will get 6000 Image (list price) + 7× 500 Image (tier bonus) added to your bank. the tier bonus does apply to tier 1 lists as well!
    I will only accept wishlist commons and uncommons as payment!

If you want to purchase pokepoints send me a trade with this form in the trade message (do not post this form on the thread!)

[list][b]I would like to purchase pokepoints![/b]
    Username:
    Number of points you want to purchase:
    Did you confirm that the pets you're offering are the correct value for the pokepoints?:[/list]

"what can I get for my Image pokepoints?" you're asking?
just take a look below! you can buy useful items and powerful mysterious items that can grant you access to fight and catch powerful pokemon! they could also be useful to use in future events! in any circustance, they are always good to have!

normal items

Image - potion - 100 Image
    heals one pokemon in your team

Image - pokeball - 200 Image
    has a small chance of catching a pokemon

Image - super ball - 500 Image
    has a good chance of catching a pokemon

Image - ultra ball - 1250 Image
    has a great chance of catching a pokemon

special items

Image - Ether - 5000 Image
    gives you an extra scour trip for one day (max. 3 per day)

Image - elixir - 7500 Image
    gives one of your pokemon an extra veteran scour trip for one day (max. 3 per day)

Image - rare candy - 5000 Image
    your pokemon gains one level

Image - protein - 22.000 Image
    stronger form of a rare candy - your pokemon gains 5 level

Image - shiny charm - 50.000 Image
    increases your chances of finding shiny pokemon immensely for 10 scour trips. wild pokemon encounters are guaranteed each trip. (max. 1 active at a time)

Image - lucky egg - 12.000 Image
    double exp for 10 scour trips

mysterious items

Image - master ball - 35.000 Image
    guarantees you to catch the pokemon the ball is thrown at

Image - red chain - 100.000 Image
    there is something strange about this chain. people say that touching it will summon a creature of unimaginable power.

Image - god stone - 250.000 Image
    this ancient stone emmits immense waves of power. it changes color if you look at it from different angles.

more items will most likely be added as the thread grows! if you want to purchase any of the items please fill out the form below:

[list][b]I want to purchase an item![/b]
    Item you want to purchase:
    Price of item:
    Do you have enough pokepoints to purchase this item?:[/list]

there is no limit to the number of items you want to own. however, you can only activate a certain number of the same item at once. please take a look at the shop to see which items are part of this rule.

if you want to activate an item fill out the form below:

[list][b]I want to activate an item![/b]
    Item you want to activate:
    Last item you activated:[/list]
Last edited by snowdrake on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:57 am

Hinode wrote:

pokepoints;; --- Image
    items;;
    Image, 0×Image, 0×Image, 0×Image
    Image, 0×Image, 0×Image, 0×Image, 0×Image, 0×Image
    Image, 0×Image, 0×Image
    pokemon;;
    kaa lv 100
    regius lv 100

kitty_cat_meow_face wrote:pokepoints;; 5000 Image
    items;;
    15×Image, 0×Image, 0×Image, 9×Image
    Image, 0×Image, 0×Image
    pokemon;;
    oshy lv 5

whim wrote:

pokepoints;; 5000 Image
    items;;
    14×Image, 1×Image, 2×Image, 11×Image
    Image, 0×Image, 0×Image
    pokemon;;
    sunny lv 5
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:57 am

Reserve
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Oakwood Labs] - a new Pokemon adventure! OPEN

Postby snowdrake » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:44 pm

This thread is now open, feel free to post!
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:07 am

Bump
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:12 am

choose a pokeball:
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:08 am

kitty_cat_meow_face wrote:
    choose a pokeball:

welcome, trainer!
    the pokeball you chose contained this pokemon:
    this little oshawott is a female, feel free to give it a nickname! you can start your adventure by going on your first scour trip!
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:01 am

Bump
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me