Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Aurora Borealis - 2

Postby Nerrvoh » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:37 am

𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕝
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
№ of Dogs: 2
2 0
Servings needed: 2
Ancestor visit: 22.1
Sick dogs: NA
Pups due: NA

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Standing up from the river bank Sahar looked around to notice a small, extremely smooth and orange ball with black speckles which got washed to the shore while he accidentally fell asleep after speaking with the star packs Well, here comes my Amulet. It's so pretty and resembles my coat perfectly! He happily announced in his head and picked it up to transfer it back to the camp. On his way back to the river when the sun was getting lower and lower, the husky perked his ears at a remote howl echoing through the hills of his territory Here comes my mate! He started excessively wagging his tail. The alpha began pacing in circles around the glade, with every lap becoming more and more restless and losing his patience. When finally some bush rustled, he was about to rush there but instead of a dog a terrified chipmunk run right into his paws and Sahar easily ended its life One less thing to worry about... He vacantly stated and continued to keep scanning for any possible dogs from sky packs.
With the nightfall, getting tired of the tension he has built for himself, Sahar got quite frustrated with the time wasted looking for Francia, picked up his fortunate catch and headed back to camp. When he passed through a small arch from one of the aqueducts, his nose hit a rather distinguishable and sharp scent of another dog. Intruder! His muscle tensed, the red canine swiftly crept to the other side of his camp to ambush the unexpected guest, when an irritated and sleepy voice broke the silence
You aren't very welcoming, are you? Sahar shot his head to the sound and lunged forward, if the ambush didn't work, his strength will, as even in a wolf pack he wasn't the weakest member, but before he could make a final stride the dark silhouette's owner shocked him with a continuation
You mouse brain! I was sent here by some see-through wolves, quite demanding fellows I might add. First, scare you to death and then give out crazy explanati— A-A-ahh! With an unexpected stop, Sahar bumped with the owner of the voice and both fell to the floor
Bu-but your not a fae! You're not Francia! He exclaimed in shock taking in the scent of whoever-that-was
Of course, I'm not! Why would you even expect that? And who in the sky is Francia? For Pete's sake get off if you don't want a squished pine-cone instead! The male whined trying to stand up but failed to succeed. With an unbelievable look in his eyes and an annoyed huff, Sahar finally stood up and let him out to properly examine the stranger as possible as it was in the darkness of the frosty night
So you've seen red wolves, huh? He said, ignoring the questions and carefully sitting down to take mental notes on the appearance of the white Kuvasz With this fur he'll be suffering during the day from heat, but at the night and winter he'll be very comfortable. Don't even know if he's a lucky or poor lad
Yes, as I was saying, I sat in those smelly cabins and was going home from the cold-hand leggy with my owner, he let me out to do... ehr... business... and I saw those dreadful see-through wolves in the forest. Nearly all were red or white but there were some black ones as well. There was one big grey wolf and it stared at me. I freaked out and ran into the woods, my owner started calling me but I was so scared I didn't pay attention. And then! They howled!! Very loud! The dog was shaking from the memories but this didn't touch the alpha as he was deeply thinking about the gray wolf that the fluffy stranger saw in the woods That was probably the howl I've mistaken for a dogs howl earlier, but who was the gray wolf?
So I ran and about the time sunset started, they caught me and started explaining about tunnels, a red and furry dog, kennels, star packs and other crazy stuff and in the end they said 'Wait here or else...' and then looked at me and I think they wanted to add 'We'll serve your guts to the red husky as he has trouble hunting' or you know, something in that genre The dog pointed his muzzle to nowhere exactly to express his confussion and gave a side-glance at the chimunk Sahar cought
Well as I can see you didn't really understand what the wolves told you, so let me explain everything to you. By the way, I'm Sahar The leader quickly changed the topic and took pity on the lost dog. By the time he finished presenting himself a nostalgic feeling overwhelmed him and for some reason, he added some more introduction, not even remembering from where those words came from ...welcome to Aurora Borealis kennel. You’re now part of it, be proud not every dog can make it
Trix. I'll join you because if not those wolves... Trix cut off his sentence as in his opinion it was useless to ramble about it and tilted his head noticing the pause Sahar made but not making a comment about it Go ahead, I'm listening.
The cold-hand leggy and your owner are called shikaris... The voice of Sahar trailed off as the dogs went on a small camp tour and a long explanation about how kennels work.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMoon laterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trix? The voice of the alpha lowered to a dangerous whisper as he looked at the dog from the obscure aqueduct den he was cleaning
Huh? Trix rolled over to face the alpha and lazily opened one eye to meet a quite angered Sahar, but there was a small flicker of cheerfulness that slipped through the leader's gaze and gave away his intentions
You'll need to practice that angry alpha look more, you still look like you're laughing Trix announced and rolled back to face the early morning sunshine, when after a slight pause Sahar kerp silent the white canine explaimed whiny Oh come on. We already talked about it. I'm the wise dog, according to you, not the worker. I'm helping you work even! When I sleep, I breathe less and so you have more air to do all your work. I'm the reason for your effectiveness!
Sahar approached Trix and started nudging him and persuading him to wake up between each push There isn't a worker class, only wise, strong and cunning. You know... head irontooth rank cannot be achieved by snoozing all day long! You already know what comes with the rank... your beloved Amulets Sahar continued to nudge Trix, taking pauses to slightly murmur about Amulets and if he works he'll get one Agh! At least patrol or hunt if you don't want to get your paws dirty!
Getting up, getting up. I'll patrol and hunt and do whatever you want Trix grumpily said obeying the alpha's command and immediately playfully headbutting the husky's shoulder as saying that he was kidding and didn't intend to sound rude. The pair headed to a newly discovered hunting area chatting along the way about Amulets and Sahar's duties

Hunt: Sahar, Trix
Patrol: Sahar
Sahar cleans and prepares the dens
Breed List

((Tweaked the rules a a bit - the Amulets are now given only to dogs with ranks higher than Irontooth))

Servings consumed: 1 (Chimpunk)
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Alpha:
Sahar | 25 | ♂ | Husky
ObsidianBall
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Beta:
Name | Age | ♂♀ | [url=link]X[/url]
[url]A[/url]

Shaman:
[url]A[/url]

Head Iroontheeth:
[url]A[/url]
[url]A[/url]

Ironteeth:
Trix | 32 | ♂ | Kusvaz

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:

Deceased Dogs:
Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]
Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]

Mentors:
Mentor | Tenderpaw | № of training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Tenderpaw | № of training sessions | Moves

Family:
Name and Name | Pups
Name and Name | Pups

Medicine Store
Herb | 0x | Usage
Herb | 0x | Usage
Herb | 0x | Usage
Herb | 0x | Usage
Herb | 0x | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile (Summer and Spring):
Lemmings | x0 | 1 servings
Chipmunks | x0 | 1 servings
Chicken| x0 | 1 servings
Pheasants | x0 | 2 servings
Trout| x0 | 3 servings
Sheep | x0 | 5 servings
Peccary | x0 | 6 servings

Fresh-Kill Pile (Winter and Autumn):
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Hares | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Ducks | x0 | 3 servings
Beavers | x0 | 4 servings
Mountain goats | x0 | 5 servings

Caribou | x0 | 6 servings

Ally Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Borders
North ↑ [River] | Kennel Name | Username
North-East ↗ [Farm] | Kennel Name | Username
East → [Mountains] | Kennel Name | Username
South-East ↘ [Two rivers] | Kennel Name | Username
South ↓ [Hills] | Kennel Name | Username
South-West ↙ [Cliffs] | Kennel Name | Username
West ← [Plains] | Kennel Name | Username
North-West ↖ [Cliffs] | Kennel Name | Username
Last edited by Nerrvoh on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nerrvoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Falling Leaves - 16

Postby womp womp » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:29 am

Number of Total Dogs: 26 || Male: 13 || Female: 13 || Servings Needed: 5 || Pups Due In: Now

Bullet walked back into camp, a proud black and brown female trotting beside. Her stomach was swollen with pups, and they would be born soon. The female was the pup-mother his ancestors had brought him, and he carefully led her to the nursery. "Amour is our Shaman. If you need any help, ask him." Bullet explained, turning his muzzle over to where Amour was busily sorting herbs. "Thank you." The pup-mother thanked softly. "What is your name, anyhow?" Bullet asked curiously. "Reena." She murmured gently, smiling the slightest bit. "Welcome to Falling Leaves, Reena."

Gabriel sat with a bittersweet feeling pulsing throughout her body. She was almost used to not having Michelle as her Tenderpaw, but she was so dearly proud of Michelle. Michelle felt almost like her daughter, in some ways. Gabriel sat there silent for a few moments, until her named was called. The Beta whipped around and spotted Bullet, sauntering closer towards Gabriel. He wore an unsure grin, and his legs were trembling the slightest bit. "Gabriel, could you follow me for a moment?" He asked, his voice quivering. Gabriel nodded, bemused on why Bullet was all of a sudden staggering around like he had three legs. But she was soon going to find out. After a while, Gabriel found the two in the forest, a green canopy of leaves above. Trees with both thick and thin trunks were spread around them, making Gabriel feel safe in the cluster of trees. "Gabriel, I've sorta been meaning to ask you for... quite some time now." Bullet started. Gabriel nodded. "Continue." Bullet mustered up his courage and gave Gabriel a smile. "Will you be my mate?" Gabriel couldn't help but return the smile he had given. Leaning up against him, she nodded. "Of course."

Lune anxiously paced around the entrance of the nursery, waiting for Amour to give her a signal to grab a herb or the similar. Reena was giving birth right at this moment. Lune was just a Shaman Tenderpaw, and had no experience on what to do just yet if a dog is in labor. Amour promised Lune that she could see the pups right after, but she had to be careful not to disturb them or the mother. But so far Amour hadn't asked her to fetch anything, and Lune hoped everything was going well.

[ Falling Leaves eats x1 vole and x2 rabbit (5 servings) ]
[ Michelle and Lily follow the loner's scent ]
[ Ricochet and trains his Tenderpaw, Minnow ]
[ Bullet and Gabriel become mates ]
[ Rio, Mercutio, Delta, Cadeyrn, Amorette and Falcon go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Caden, Eloise and Key go on a border patrol ]
[ Reena goes into labor ]

Alpha:
          Bullet | 42 months | Male | X

Beta:
          Gabriel | 38 months| Female | X

Shaman:
          Amour | 47 months | Male | X

Ironteeth:
          Boom | 55 months | Male | X
          Ricochet | 37 months | Male | X
          Falcon | 45 months | Male | X
          Cadeyrn | 48 months | Male | X
          Sage | 37 months | Male | X
          Mercutio | 39 months | Male | X
          Rio | 30 months | Male | X
          Eloise | 28 months | Female | X
          Key | 31 months | Female | X
          Raj | 46 months | Male | X
          Delta | 28 months | Female | X
          Lily | 44 months | Female | X
          Caden | 26 months | Male | X
          Amorette | 34 months | Female | X
          Michelle | 16 months | Female | X

Tenderpaws:
          Minnow | 13 months | Male | X
          Beetle | 9 months | Male | X
          Valentine | 9 months | Female | X
          Pepper | 9 months | Female | X
          Lune | 9 months | Female | X
          Vera | 10 months | Female | X

Pup-Mothers:
          Reena | 33 months | Female | X

Pups:
          Viola | 3 months | Female | X

Omegas:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark - Eases Toothaches- x0
    Borage Leaves - It Produces More & Better Milk - x1
    Celandine - Soothes Damaged Eyes - x0
    Chamomile - Strengthens the heart - x0
    Cobwebs - To Help Stop Bleeding - x1
    Dock - Soothes Scratches - x2
    Goldenrod - For Healing Wounds - x1
    Marigold - Stops Infections & Stops Bleeding - x1
    Poppy Seeds - Helps Make A Dog Sleep - x1
    Ragwort - Keeps Strength Up - x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Bird | x1 | 2 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Ricochet | Minnow | 3 | Stalk, Fish, Defense
    Rio | Beetle | 1 | Defense
    Cadeyrn | Valentine | 1 | Defense
    Key | Pepper | 1 | Attack
    Amour | Lune | 1 | Herbal Assessment
    Boom | Vera | 1 | Attack

Deceased Dogs:
    Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Boom & Lily | Beetle, Valentine, Pepper, Lune
    Name and Name | Pups
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Postby ilhdc7 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Thunder Valley Pack
# of canines;; 18
visit to ancestor;; now // January 27th
pups due date;; 1 moon
food servings;; 4 servings

it had taken rexx long hours to finally get his pack together. they were struggling. prey, although it was summer, the dreary weight of the heat punctured the energy of most of his members. they needed something inspiring. he found another thick dog like him, leizel, and two quick dogs, and decided to lead a hunting patrol. quincey had already grabbed a couple of members to head after the dog they had scented. any dog is a dog they wanted.

--

back in camp, atlantis had silently gone into labor, not telling anybody but queenie and the deltas. she figured the less people knew the less distraction she would have. she was in labor for a while, and when she was finished giving birth she had four pups. two looked like their sire, and two looked like her. she smiled as she curled around each pup, acclimating herself to the smell of each individual pup. the first born, a fae, was brown and white, and reminded her of herself. she decided the pup would have the same name as her own dam. atlantis licked the pup one more time, muttering "Mirabelle," then moving onto the second born. the second born was all white, except on his ears. she was tempted to call him rabbit, but decided with Greggor. She didn't know why, she just really liked the sound of the name. The third pup was almost an exact replica of her former mate, so she named the pup after his father. "Hugo," She nodded and smiled, curling the pup into her side to get closer. The last pup was the hardest to name, a fae, with gorgeous spotting. She went with Moona, because she was sure that the moon and stars revolved around this pup.

prey;; part of an elk
ancestors;; rexx wishes for a mate for marigold
new members;; pups born
hunting;; Rexx takes Chablis, Leizel & Alaska to hunt
patrolling;; Quincey takes Marigold, Tania, Isaak & Basil to follow the trail of the rogue dog
pups;; ---
herbs;; Domina & Vulcan & Jules go herb hunting

alpha(s);; the leader
Rexx - 38m - brute - X
>mate not yet chosen
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

beta(s);; the second in command
Marigold - 30m - fae - X
>mate not yet chosen

gamma(s);; head of teaching tau,
assigning proper mentors, informing alpha when psi
need to be promoted to tau

>not yet chosen by alpha

delta(s);; the shaman
Domina - 26m - fae - X
Vulcan - 30m - brute - X
Jules - 32m - fae - X

epsilon(s);; the highest ranked warriors,
leaders of patrols and hunting missions

Quincey - 42m - brute - X

zeta(s);; the second highest ranked
warriors, can take a tau

Tania - 62m - fae - X
Chablis - 33m - brute - X
Isak - 38m - brute - X
Leizel - 39m - fae - X

iota(s);; the third highest ranked warriors,
has earned a higher ranking then regular members

>none

kappa(s);; the regular members of the pack
Alaska - 31m - fae - X
Basil - 30m - Fae - X

tau(s);; the trainees
>none

rho(s);; the pup mothers
Atlantis - 22m - fae - X
Queenie - 20m - fae - X

psi(s);; the pups
Mirabelle - 0m - fae - X
Greggor - 0m - brute - X
Hugo - 0m - brute - X
Moona - 0m - fae - X

eta(s);; the elders
>none

omega(s);; the lowest ranked
>none
allies & enemies & borders;;
north - none - unknown relationship
east - none - unknown relationship
south - none - unknown relationship
west - none - unknown relationship

herbs
x1 Beech leaves - Used for carrying other herbs
x1 Bindweed - Keeps broken bones in place
x2 Catmint - Best remedy for greencough
x1 Celandine - Soothes damaged eyes
x1 Chervil - Treats infected wounds + bellyaches
x1 Marigold - stops infection/bleeding, inflammation on stiff joints
x1 Borage - helps faes create milk, reduces fever
x1 Chickweed - treats green cough
x1 Stick - pain distractor or splint
x4 Ragwort - aching joints

fresh kill pile
salmon - x0 - 3 servings
pheasant - x1 - 2 servings
chicken - x1 - 1 serving
wild boar - x0 - 6 servings
elk - x0 - (2 servings left) 6 servings
rabbit - x0 - 2 servings

high ranked & tau
mentor - tau - skills learned

death in the kennel
>none

family
unknown male and Atlantis = Mirabelle, Greggor, Hugo, Moona
unknown male and Queenie = unborn
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silver Ridge Moon 10

Postby xi'rika » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Number of Dogs: 21 {10 Female | 11 Male}
Serving needed: 5
Pups due in: 1 post
Next visit to stars: 1/27/18
The kennel eats a squirrel and a large bird

Gabriel looked up from eating his squirrel to stare longingly at Crescent. Usually the females fawned over him, not the other way around. He was unused to this felling that welled up inside him and filled his heart. Gabriel sighed and went back to eating his prey.

*Sorry its short, lots of stuff to do"

{Duvessa becomes a Tenderpaw}
{Caelan mentors Duvessa}
{Frost trains Maena}
{Lily trains Dakota}
{Leslie trains Ant}
{Caelan trains Duvessa}
{Koda trains Blizzard- Advanced Fighting}
{Crescent joins}
{Koda, Blizzard, Dakota, Ant, Lily and Leslie go hunting}
{Caelan, Duvessa, Crescent, and Nemmell go hunting}
{Pepper, Seraph, Gabriel, Frost, and Maena go patrolling}
{Pepper, Nemmell, and Gabriel investigate fox scent (Can the fox attack Pepper and she looses a life?)}
{Almond goes collecting}
{Rose and Sona watch over the pups}

╒═════════════════════════╕

Tenderpaws:

Blizzard
11 Moons | Male | Alaskan Malamute |
- A large Alaskan Malamute who is
very loyal to his pack

Maena
9 Moons | Female | Papillon Mix |
- A small, brave Papillion mix

Dakota
7 moons | Male | Dalmatian mix |
- A courageous Dalmation mix who
always looks out for his little brother

Ant
7 Moons | Male | Dalmatian mix |
-A nervous Dalmation mix who
has a few secrets

Duvessa
6 Moons | Female | Irish Wolfhound |
-A forthright Wolfhound who has
great ambition

Pup-Mothers:

Rose
36 moons | Female | Border Collie |
- An outgoing Border Collie who seems
to knows everybody

Pups:

Rory
5 Moons | Female | Heeler |
- A loyal Heeler who will protect
her pack at all costs

Romeo
4 Moons | Male | Saluki |
- undeveloped

Maverick
3 Moons | Male | Border Collie Mix |
-A trouble maker in the making

Xena
3 Moons| Female | Border Collie Mix |
-A feisty and rebellious Collie mix

Arlin
3 Moons | Male | Border Collie Mix |
- A submissive collie mix who is very nosy

Omegas:

Elders:

Alpha:
Pepper
41 moons | Female | Aussie |
-A feisty Aussie who knows what she is
doing and will stand up for what is right

Beta:

Koda
32 moons | Male | Collie Mix |

- A quiet and kind male who's
mate is Rose

Shaman:

Almond
23 Moons | Male | Wheaton Terrier Mix |

- A young shaman who is out
of his depth but is trying his best

Ironteeth:

Nemmell
21 Moons | Male | Border Collie | |
- A amiable Border Collie
who is oblivious to the
darker side of the world

Leslie
28 Moons | Female | Dalmation |
- A vain Dalmation who always
thinks she right.
Old Alpha of ***

Frost
72 Moons | Male | Heeler Mix |
- A steady male who doesn't mind
getting dirty

Lily
28 Moons | Female | Dutch Shepherd |
- A proud Dutch Shepherd who
always speaks her mind

Caelan
25 Moons | Male | Golden Retriever |
- An affable retriver who loves pups

Gabriel

15 Moons | Male | Husky/Lab/Border |
- A handsome male who wants everyone
to just get along

Sona
45 Moons | Female | Dalmation Mix |
- A motherly Dalmation-pit mix

Seraph
15 Moons | Male | Alaskan Klee Kai |
- A strong headed male who always
protects others

Crescent
17 Moons | Female | Border Collie |
- An enthusiastic collie who sees
the best in everyone

╘═════════════════════════╛

Ally Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Borders
North | Swinging Blades | soccer97
Northeast | Kennel Name | Username
East | The Slaughterhouse | ICED-OVER
Southeast | Kennel Name | Username
Southwest | Kennel Name | Username
Northwest | Kennel Name | Username

Mentors:
Koda | Blizzard | 4 | Hunting,
Tracking, Fighting, Defense
Frost | Maena | 3 | Hunting, Tracking,Fighting
Lily | Dakota | 0 |
Leslie | Ant | 0 |

Deceased Dogs:

Conall
4 Moons | Male | Irish Woflhound
| Went exploring, goth caught by a fox

Family:

Rose & Koda | Maverick ♪ Xena ♪ Arlin

? & Laika (Pack of Silver River)|
Seraph ♪ Blitz (The Shining Suns)

♪ Jay (The Shinning Suns)? & ? |
Eloise (Falling Leaves)Caelan

Lochlain (Swinging Blades)&
Ardala (Stinging Wind)|
ConallDuvessa ♪ Nyx
(Valiant Souls)♪ Asteria (Valiant Souls)

Billie (Evergreen Forests) & Ridge
(Kennel of The Free) | Bruno
(Pack of Endless Howls)♪ Unnamed
(Pack of Stinging Wind)Rory

? & Sona | DakotaAnt

Keirat (Mount Willow Tree)&
Juniper (Kennel of the Free)| Maena
Cason (Endless Howls)♪ Eraelis
(Stinging Wind)

Tulio (?) & Iris | Viola (Falling Leaves)
♪ Silvia ♪ Malvolio (Stinging Wind)
Lucetta (The Slaughterhouse)Romeo

Lily & Caelan

? & ? | Nessie (Poisoned by Lucian) ♪
Ace (Pack of Silver River)
↳ Ace & Estelle (The Silentium) | Victurri
(Valiant Souls) ♪ Artemis
(Falling Leaves) ♪ Gabriel
Faust (Valiant Souls)

& - Mates
♪ - Siblings
(pack) - Discovered what pack they are in
(pack) - Have not discovered
what pack they are in

Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
Small Birds | x0 | 2 servings
Large Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Deer | x1 | 6 servings

Alder Bark | x1 | Eases tooth pains.
Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them
in place.
Burnet | x1 | Stops minor bleeding and
keeps strength up.
Catmint | x1 | For deadly greencough or
whitecough.
Chervil | x1 | For infected wounds and bellyache.
Comfrey Root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or
soothes wounds, or used for burns.
Daisy Leaf | x1 | Eases the pain of aching joints.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches or sore pads.
Feverfew | x1 | For fever/chills or for headaches.
Juniper Berries | x1 | Soothes bellyaches,
gives strength,
and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.
Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength.
Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place.
Stinging Nettle | x2 | Induces vomiting, or
brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
Tansy | x1 | Cures coughs, cure wounds and
poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
Thyme | x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety,
and cats who are in shock.
Yarrow | x1 |Induce vomiting or extracts
poison from wounds.

xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Number of Dogs: 5 Brutes/2 Fea
Next ancestral visit: Next wk Sunday {Est timing}

A month ago;

"I see." Noctis prowled at the menacing looking dog, his chest muscled and so were his limbs, his facial features expressing fierceness and confidence.
"The ancestors sent you?"
"Yes." His deep voice rumbled. Eyes trained ahead of him.

The alpha nodded slowly, eyeing him up and down.
"I am pleased with what they have given. Welcome to the pack, Grilian."

---

"What will I expect in this place?" The female asked as she padded along beside the tall hound, her ears pressed lightly against her neck as her eyes bored to the road in front of her.
"We hunt, and then we protect. That's all."
Clearly, Koda wasn't in the mood to talk to the unfriendly newcomer, for she had set an impression that she didn't want to be associated with anyone.

Scoffing, the arrogant female turned away, slowing her steps to lurk behind the group.

•••

Now;

"Rowan I'm serious!" The beta howled at the shaman that was ahead of her, gosh darn he's just like a difficult hyper pup that just wouldn't sit down!
Her tongue hung out, panting as she chased after the dog that had the speed of a 'car', as the humans called it.

"Rowan!" She howled again, "You're going to get in so much trouble when I catch-"

Wait.

A whiff of scent in the air caught her attention, slowing down she looked to Rowan's direction again, his little stump of a tail just disappearing behind a bush.

Moving slowly, she managed to peek behind a tree, and as she moved slightly further she noticed something dangerous.
Very. Dangerous.
Humans.

And what was that in their weird looking paws?
She squinted her eyes, he had his back turned but sitting right by his side was another dog that looked almost identical to the Shaman, it's back a shiny coat of dark brown and tail a little stump, it's pointed ears ever so sharp and as she lifted a paw and placed it down again, she heard a loud crunch.
Whipping it's head around, the tall dog snarled, immediately noticing her as Elise sprinted off, running as fast as her legs could carry her as she heard a loud bang in the air.

But it was useless, the dog was way faster than she was and just as she felt it's claws on her heels, she felt something hit her flank, pushing her off to the side as she stumbled and fell to the ground.
Whimpering, she looked up.

Standing just a few feet away from her, was Rowan. Face to face with the fierce dog as the two bared their fangs.

"Who are you?" He demanded.

Was he..was he being protective of her?

The expression on the stranger's face changed, her snarl slowly disappearing to confusion, "Rowan?", her sweet voice asked.
Upon hearing his name, the Shaman widened his eyes, his snarl too changing to a look of confusion, "Do I know you?"
The female smiled widely, her eyes widening in happiness as she bounced excitedly.
"It's me, it's me! Nani! Your sister!"

{1 small bird has been consumed.}
{1 Large bird and 1 Small bird has been added to the prey pile.}
{1 Alder Bark has been added to the medicine stash.}
{Grilian has been accepted into the kennel!}
{Elise decides to check out the scent with Rowan.(May the dog be a doberman?)}
{Noctis, Koda, Norman, Freya and Grilian goes on a hunt.}

Alpha:
          Noctis | 38 moons | Brute | xXx

Beta:
          Elise | 35 moons | Fea | xXx

Shaman:
          Rowan | 29 moons | Brute | xXx

Ironteeth:
          Koda | 23 moons | Brute | xXx
          Norman | 19 moons | Brute | xXx
          Freya | 22 moons | Fea | xXx
          Grilian | 20 moons | Brute | xXx

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Tansy (×1) | Usage
    Poppyseeds (×1) | Usage
    Alder Bark (×1) | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Bird | x2 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Vole | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Deer/Elk | x0 | 6 servings
    Hog/Wild Boar | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
Last edited by geto on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001. // trial kennel reply

Postby astrohund » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:01 am

A Fox's Tail wrote:{Duvessa becomes a Tenderpaw}
    {Caelan mentors Duvessa}
    {Frost trains Maena}
    {Lily trains Dakota}
    {Leslie trains Ant}
    {Caelan trains Duvessa}
    {Koda trains Blizzard- Advanced Fighting}
    {Crescent joins}
    {Koda, Blizzard, Dakota, Ant, Lily
    and Leslie go hunting}
    {Caelan, Duvessa, Crescent, and Nemmell go hunting}
    {Pepper, Seraph, Gabriel, Frost, and Maena go patrolling}
    {Pepper, Nemmell, and Gabriel investigate fox scent}
    {Almond goes collecting}
    {Rose and Sona watch over the pups}
    Duvessa is now a tenderpaw.
    Duvessa learns the offense/fighting skill.
    Maena learns the stealth skill.
    Ant learns the hunting skill.
    Dakota learns the defense skill.
    Koda learns the advanced fighting skill.
    Koda, Blizzard, Dakota, Ant, Lily & Leslie bring back x1 deer.
    Caelan, Duvessa, Crescent & Nemmell bring back x2 rabbits and x1 squirrel.
    Pepper, Seraph, Gabriel, Frost & Maena come across a badly beaten loner, whom appeared to have been attacked by a fox.
    Pepper, Nemmell & Gabriel come across the fox. The fox brutally injures Pepper, causing her to lose a life.
    Almond finds x2 cobweb, x1 borage leaves and x1 goldenrod.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod reply - 1

Postby womp womp » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:04 am

✨Moon✨- Dogs of Eden wrote:

[ eden consumes one mountain hare ]
[ andromeda & apollo find maverick, maverick joins eden ]
[
andromeda, apollo & maverick go hunting and exploring ]

[ Andromeda, Apollo and Maverick catch a ptarmigan ]
[ Andromeda, Apollo and Maverick come across a loner ]
Last edited by womp womp on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:05 am

████
████
████
████
████
ImageImage
ImageImage

you CANT wake up
    THIS IS NOTDREAM

number of dogs: thirteen.
brutes = 8 | feas = 6
serving size three servings.
visit to moon-lake 27th.
( introductory. )
( archive. )

x
      X
      X
      X
      xx.

[ Valiant Storms consumes four servings of sheep ]

[ Diablo requests another intimidating irontooth ]
      [ Odyssey leads a patrol of Valerik, Omen & Tempest to find the cougar ]
      [ Adonis herb hunts ]
      [ Zariana, Costello & Neith go to train their apprentices ]
      [ Anika and Caspian hunt ]
      [ Rain patrols by herself ]

the link below leads to the list of dogs typically found in the kennel, to help you out click

SOVEREIGN
    diablo | 30m | ♂ | doberman |

CONSORT
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]↞[/url]

ADVISOR
    odyssey | 31m | ♂ | cane corso |

SHAMAN
    adonis | 30m | ♂ | boxer |

ELDER
    hellion | 92m | ♂ | kangal |

ADVANCED BATTALION
    valerik | 43m | ♂ | wolf |

COMBATANT
    costello | 26m | ♂ | pitbull |
    neith | 28m | ♀ | doberman |
    caspian | 29m | ♂ | doberman |
    omen | 26m | ♂ | great dane |
    zariana | 33m | ♀ | mastiff mix |
    tempest | 33m | ♀ | akita mix |
    rain | 28m | ♀ |

ADVANCED HUNTER

HUNTSMEN
    anika | 28m | ♀ | husky |

TRAINEES
    faust | 13m | ♂ | mutt |
    nyx | 9m | ♀ | wolfhound |
    asteria | 9m | ♀ | wolfhound |

BROOD

PUPS

OMEGA
    ALLIES
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

ENEMIES
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

BORDERS
    ↳ mountainous forest
    ↳ forest
    ↳ city
    ↳ farmland & plains

HERB STORAGE
    borage leaves (#01.) makes more & better milk, helps fevers
    catmint (#01.) cures greencough and whitecough
    cobwebs (#01.) prevents further bleeding
    comfrey root (#01.) mends bones, helps wounds & burns
    honey (#01.) soothes infections, sore throat & coughs
    alder bark (#00.) Usage

PREY PILE
    chicken • x1 • 1 servings
    mice • x0 • 1 servings
    ferret • x0 • 2 servings
    snake • x0 • 2 servings
    geese • x2 • 3 servings
    trout • x0 • 3 servings
    raccoon • x2 • 4 servings
    domestic sheep • x1 • 5 servings
    deer • x0 • 6 servings

MENTORING
    costello → faust (03).
    ↳ stalking x2 | defence |
    | | |
    neith → nyx (02).
    ↳ defence | fighting |
    | | |
    zariana → asteria (02).
    ↳ defence | hunting |
    | | |

THE DEAD
    name | age | alliance
    ↳ cause of death

CRUSHES
    → = one-way
    ↔ = both like eachother

RELATIVES
    ✘ = ex | ♥ = mates
    lochlain ♥ ardala
    ↳ conall, duvessa, nyx,
    asteria

Name and Name | Pups

RANK SYSTEM
sovereign ✘ the commander, leader, they're treated with the utmost respect
↳ it is earned by overthrowing the pervious alpha or being an heir

consort ✘ the leader's mate or companion, are responsible for the heir/s
↳ the sovereign chooses his consort, or two if they please (not common)

advisor ✘ the second-in command, they take charge when the sovereign can't
↳ it is earned by being appointed by sovereign or overthrowing the old advisor

shaman ✘ the healer of the kennel, they have herbal knowledge and heal dogs
↳ it can't be challenged, a dog must get approve by the stars to become one

elder ✘ the oldest of the kennel, they're treated with respect & are quite wise
↳ it is a rank that you grow into, or retire into

adv. battalion ✘ the most skilled of combatants, they're often the best fighters
↳ one can challenge a battalion, or the alpha can appoint you to become one

combatant ✘ the bulk of the pack, they hunt, fight and scout for the kennel
↳ the default rank, you can be demoted or promoted to another rank

trainees ✘ pups who are ready to train to become a higher rank
↳ it is a rank you grow into once you are six plus months

brood ✘ the mother's and pregnant fea's of the pack
↳ it is a temporary rank unless stated otherwise

pup ✘ the commander, leader, they're treated with the utmost respect
↳ it is for the youngest of the dogs in the kennel

omega ✘ the scum of the pack, treated very poorly
↳ be demoted to omega or born into it depending on certain things
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

n o r t h e r n l i g h t s

Postby Lady Masquerade » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:14 am

The Pack of Northern Lights
Number of Dogs: seven

will write up tonight

[dove asks the ancestors for an irontooth]
[moose and dove go hunting]
[buck goes on a border patrol]
[bear trains starling]
[robin looks for herbs]
[the pack consumes 3 servings]

Alpha:
          Dove | 26 months | Female | Akbash Dog | X

Beta:
          Buck | 28 months | Male | Canaan Dog X

Shaman:
          Robin | 26 months | Female | Koiikerhondje| X

Ironteeth:
          Bear | 28 months | Male | Karelian Bear Dog | X
          Moose | 29 months | Male | Belgian Tervuren | X

Tenderpaws:
          Starling | 7 months | Female | Stabyhoun | X

Pup-Mothers:
          Raven | 25 months | Female | Markiesje | X

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:

Link to Known Dogs:
          click
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Alder Bark | helps a toothache | 1
    Bindweed| fastens sticks together for broken legs | 0
    Borage Leaves | produces milk & brings down fevers | 1
    Broom | poultice for broken legs & wounds | 0
    Catmint | cures greencough & whitecough | 1
    Chamomile | for strength | 1
    Chervil | infected wounds & bellyaches | 0
    Cobwebs | stops bleeding | 0
    Comfrey root | itching, bleeding,soreness | 0
    Feverfew | fevers, aches, chills | 1
    Honey | infections, coughs, sorethroats | 0
    Lungwort | cures yellowcough | 0
    Marigold | cures infection & bleeding | 1
    Poppy Seeds | cures stress, sleeplessness, & shock | 0
    Rush | a cast for broken bones | 0
    Sorrel | traveling herb | 0
    Tansy | cures coughs, wounds, &poisons | 0
    Yarrow | makes dogs throw up poison | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Small Bird | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Bird | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer/Elk | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Bear | Starling | 0 | Moves

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( dogs of eden — 003 )

Postby astrohund » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:56 am

next starfall visit 1/28/2018 EST
number of canids 003 ( ♂ : 002 | ♀ : 002 )

"thank you for allowing me into your group." the german shepherd expressed her gratitude. andromeda nodded slightly and
smiled, apollo and maverick stood by her side like stone statues, each staring intently at the other female. "no need to tha
nk us, we are always looking for new members that will be willing to help us out.
" chirped andromeda with a wag of her ta
il. she was starting to think that eden was coming along quite well, and soon enough, she'll have a whole kennel of dogs by
her side, reforming what eden once had been. the aussie hoped that anouk would be proud of the accomplishments.

"alright, let's go hunting. it'd be best to bring back something so we don't go a moon without any fresh-kill." andromeda, mave
rick, apollo and the new member, diana, all went off on a search for prey with andromeda taking the lead.

this moon
andromeda laid atop a sturdy tree trunk, watching the sun rise in the horizon as it slowly brought light to the taiga. she had only
just awoken from her sleep, and was waiting for the others to stir as well, but she wasn't going to be ill-mannered and wake the
m up herself; they all deserved an appropriate amount of rest, especially after walking a long distance the day before. the aussi
e was becoming more comfortable with being the empress of eden, it wasn't as bad as she thought and it brought a sort of good
feeling to mind, she'll make sure to be the best leader that they'll ever see.

a black canine trekked out of the den, stretching their long, lean legs. their eyes searched for the aussie and settled on her onc
e they found her, their body stiffening a bit. "good morning, empress andromeda," they greeted, bowing down to the female. an
dromeda perked up and exclaimed that there was no need to bow, but they did so anyway. "good morning, maverick." she replie
d back politely, chuckling softly.

andromeda hopped off the tree trunk and took a seat next to the shepherd. he looked over at the horizon and then over at her.
"may i ask why you're awake so early?" he inquired, tilting his head to the side like a confused pup. maverick truly was young at
heart, playful and high-spirited, even if it didn't seem like it, many would think he was way too formal and solemn, but he had
only been like that with his higher authorities. "i must go visit the ancestors, we need someone who's good with herbs. it'd be b
est to have a herbalist in case something bad happens
." the shepherd gave a nod of understanding and quickly looked away. the
two sat there for a while before maverick decided to go on a patrol and hunt with the others, andromeda left as well and went
off on a journey to the starfall - where she could speak with her ancestors.

[ eden consumes two servings from a ptarmigan, the rest is carcass remains ]
[
andromeda goes to starfall and asks for a herbalist ]
[
maverick, diana and apollo go hunting and patrolling ]

MPRESS
          andromeda • twenty-one • ♀ •
          ★★★★★★★★★

URROGATE
          name • age • ♂♀ • [url=X]♔[/url]

ERBALIST
          name • age • ♂♀ • [url=X]♝[/url]