Paste The Last Thing You Copied V.8

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Paste The Last Thing You Copied V.8

Postby Gladis » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Welcome to the "Paste The Last Thing You Copied" Thread c:
    This thread will be remade at approx. 900 pages

Title says it all, just paste the last thing you've copied! But please follow the rules:

◇ This should be obvious, but everything you paste should be appropriate. If you're pasting a website and you're not sure if it's appropriate for children, don't post it!
    ◇ If you're pasting a user's quote or similar, please respect privacy and hide their username.
    ◇ No spam! Avoid posts like 'ooh new thread' posts & convos!

Last thread
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paste The Last Thing You Copied V.8

Postby cishet » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:48 pm

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

why do i have this copied
guh
cishet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turtletailll » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:49 pm

yo

About Me: im almost never active anymore so just talk to me on discord

Usernames:
Discord: turtle tail#0649
turtletailll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuro.subete » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:53 pm

the wind blows a gray snow about the earth. her nose is filled with the same stinging scent of destruction each time she inhales. around her the world is ablaze and all she can do is watch. motionless. afraid. shes not weak but shes too indecisive to know what to do. to the left, the memories of the life she once knew crumble, quickly giving way to the raging inferno. to the right an escape to a beautiful coast and scenery bountiful with flowers and grasses and trees. as the life around her flees she stays behind to silently mourn all shes ever known. she knows that change is good and whats ahead is perhaps better, yet- its so... so difficult to let go. so she sits. she sits there in the middle of an ashen grass field as the flames engulf everything and she looks back on everything she can now let go of. this fire. it was her escape. for she is the ocean and being bound to one thing, being conformed and stuck to these things, these ideas she had that she needed to be for these things now lost in the fire was polluting her. she was the ocean. she was storms and showers and strong enough to cause death but gentle enough to calm and soothe and clean. she needs space and freedom and she needs to be able to change and move and she makes her own path. she- she is water. she is life. and sometimes things grow back better and stronger and even more beautiful after destruction. this destruction- its her purification. all her weights- gone. she layed down in the grass and the settled ashes flew up. a deep breath. she was free.

this is a story i wrote in order to try and "win" a v rare someone is giving away. i copied it to show it to my best friend

kuro.subete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Glad is good Gladis is great plz appreciate

Why do I have this saved
I'm sorry I left you alone, I should have known better. I wish I could have said that I loved when I was able to. I'm sorry Simon
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:15 am

I want to enter a litter raffle!

username:
    Egg #:
    New name:
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent:

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emma ; » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:22 am

I was telling my friend she looked like this atm
emma ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:22 am

Username:[/b]
[b]Raffle Number:
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes