make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

-- ( ' mudstorm

Postby w0ah » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:54 am

MUDSTORM -
      Meet Mudstorm, a rather petite she-cat with medium-length fur, a creamy white base, and light brown tabby-point markings highlighted around her face and along her stubby legs. The back of her ears are also a brownish tint, and a flow of white starts from her bottom jaw, then goes along her neck, across her belly, and then stops before reaching the base of her tail. Her eyes are a striking stormy blue, inherited from her previously kittypet mother, of whom has recently passed away. Most of her appearance closely resembles her mother, as Mudstorm has been told countless times; the way their eyes shimmer with curiosity, their lengthy tail sweeps the dirt, and even down to their contagious smiles keep her mother in close memory. However, there are few traits that Mudstorm inherited from her father that seem to upset her the slightest bit... Her dark paws and medium-length fur are the only traits that put the she-cat apart from her mother, and although small, seem to upset her anyway. She does not want to hold onto any memory of her father, but it seems that her own appearance succeeds to do just that anyway.

Rather than dawning on the past, Mudstorm puts aside her own emotions in order to help others. Although seemingly just another warrior, her role among the entire clan puts her at more of an important stance. She has received recognition from the leader themselves, and has even been offered to take over as the deputy. The she-cat surprisingly declined this offer, though was humbly honored to have been thought of in such high regards. Mudstorm, in as simplistic of a description, is the peace-maker and 'therapist' to all. Cats, no matter their reputation, feel that the she-cat is trustworthy enough in order to confide in her and let out their emotions that they have bottled-up inside. Of course, there are a few of whom will refuse to confide in her, but the she-cat is incredibly determined to finish what she may have started, thus meaning that she will not give up on a cat she thinks is in need of emotional support. She gets so fixated on this that it may keep her up at night just thinking of what is keeping that cat from talking, what makes them so upset. She gets so emotionally attached on this 'case' that there is no way out of it than to just let her help them. It may take moons and moons, but she will never give up.

What happened in the past happened, but unlike the others that she helps, Mudstorm has never received any closure or emotional support over her own feelings that she keeps bottled-up inside. A strange twist on things, right? The she-cat is too selfless and focused on others that she seems to forget about herself and her own well-being. She puts on a happy smile, 'wags' her fluffy tail, and sparkles her eyes like a cartoon characters. But does this mean that she is really happy? No, not at all. Of course she is happy whenever she helps another cat in need, but she feels overwhelming loneliness anyway. No other cat pays attention to her, and rather sees her as a device to use for their own needs. Some like to push her around and demand only good praise from her, even though Mudstorm knows that is not the way that she could help them. Yes, there are quite a few downsides to being the most peaceful and seemingly 'always happy' cat in the clan, but Mudstorm does a pretty good job of hiding this from others. She does not want them to realize her own feelings to distract them from their own, especially while she is trying to help them.

However, there is a single cat among the clan that sees right through Mudstorm. They can't exactly tell what is going on, but they can tell that she is suffering inside. This cat is a former 'patient' of hers, of whom feels ever in debt to her for the amount of help and care that the she-cat gave them. This cat is Rowanstrike, the deputy of the clan. He was once a warrior, but was newly appointed as the deputy for his strength and seriousness toward the job. Rowanstrike has had his eyes on Mudstorm since the time that she helped him go through his own struggles. They both share the same emotions toward each other, however neither of them feel confident enough to make things official. Instead, the pair spend private-time curling up alongside each other and licking the dirt from each other's fur. They both know they want to be together, but just haven't made the big announcement. Determining the deputy's mate among their clan is a huge deal, and it's not their desire to be in the spotlight. There will come a day, very soon, when it will happen. Just, not yet...

( I originally wrote this for Honeystream, but all is alright! )
      Tell me about Rowanstrike!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Postby Kazin » Tue May 08, 2018 10:05 am

Rowanstrike is a dark ginger she-cat with white markings across her pelt. Her eyes are a soft, forest green which seem to glow at night. She is very agile and silent on her feet, and is as close to an assassin as cats in the Clans can get. While she hates hurting other cats, she will do whatever is necessary to protect those she cares about; and the cats she cares about to not have to be in her Clan. She has a brother named Elmshadow in another Clan, and a sister named Robinflower in yet another. The three got separated by their mother when they were hardly old enough to open their eyes; their mother (Gingersong) had a forbidden romance and was forced to get rid of the kits to neighboring Clans by the old leader named Crowstar.

As soon as Crowstar died, however, Rowanstrike's mother let the Clans know what had happened. She didn't ask for the kits back, but instead told every Clan at the gathering that she was leaving the forest for good. She walked away from that gathering and has not been seen since. It had been Rowanstrike's first gathering as an apprentice that this happened, and she still feels resentment towards the old leader she never knew, and thus her mother's old Clan (the only Clan that Rowanstrike does not have family in).

Rowanstrike's father, Bramblemask, resides in her own Clan.

How about Acornsong?
Last edited by Kazin on Wed May 09, 2018 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Tue May 08, 2018 5:02 pm

{I made the same mistake. Check the post above, the person already mentioned Rowanstrike as a deputy tom.}
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed May 09, 2018 2:58 am

F A T A L C H A R M wrote:{I made the same mistake. Check the post above, the person already mentioned Rowanstrike as a deputy tom.}

[That's ok, I am not going to change it. I'd rather do my own description of the cat, at per the game, instead of going off of what someone already mentioned about the cat... Seems limiting to have someone mention specs about the cat instead of being able to be creative.]

Bumping for Acornsong
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Wed May 09, 2018 3:25 am

( oops! I didn’t mean for it to be that way, I simply used the same name because I couldn’t think of another! It could have gone either way, with following the story or not. I’m so sorry, I should have mentioned that in the post :(( )
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Wed May 09, 2018 8:47 am

Acornsong is a dark ginger tom with a cream stomach, muzzle, and paw with striking green eyes. He is a wise cat who would risk his life for any cat of his clan, some cats think he’d be a better deputy than their current one, but he doesn’t care much, thinking the current deputy is doing a great job. He earned his suffix ‘song’ for his calm and collective voice. Though he isn’t as perfect as he seems, if a cat offends him too much, or call someone he knows well ‘weak’ he will become angry and tossing random insults to the cat who dared offend him.

What about Darkriver?

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Galaxy• » Wed May 09, 2018 8:58 am

Darkriver is a very well respected warrior in his clan. He is one of their best warriors and has a passion for fishing. He fights with passion and purpose. He is a well built male with an all black pelt. His eyes burn a beautiful blue and his teeth are a brilliant white. He has his eyes set on a particular gray tabby named Riverside, but is scared that she will reject him. As his previous interest did.

Maybe Tinypaw?
─ ・ . 。゚☆: ☽ .*:☆゚. 。゚ ─

| gemini | she/her | bi baby |

"What one man calls God, another calls
the laws of physics." - Nikola Tesla

─ ・ . 。゚☆: ☽ .*:☆゚. 。゚ ─

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
•Galaxy•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:17 am

darkriver is a black molly with copper eyes that seem to burn like fire and long, silky fur. she is fairly large and lithe with a small scar parting her chest fur. she is a mostly quiet cat, but is completely unafraid to state her opinion. darkriver is largely independent from growing up as a loner in a swamp. she is more than dedicated to her clan, but strays away from gossip and politics. if anything, she is just there to provide for them quietly. she finds this quite satisfactory and would prefer not to have personal ties with her clanmates. darkriver is afraid of commitment after losing her mate, kilana. despite this she strives to be as hardworking as possible.

tinypaw is a small tortoiseshell apprentice with a dash of white on her chest and hazel eyes. she is petite and still has patches of kitten fur. tinypaw is eager to become a warrior and dreams of becoming leader to her clan. she has an optimistic outlook on everything and is always looking on the bright side. tinypaw seems to have her head stuck in the clouds, almost to the point of getting a new crush every gathering, but she is very skilled in hunting. she can't wait for her training to be over and for her to begin climbing the ranks all the way to leader.

tell me about palefur!

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' { palefur -

Postby w0ah » Wed May 09, 2018 11:12 am

𝑷𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑭𝑼𝑹 ;
    being named palefur is actually rather ironic, and slightly annoying to the owner of the title. palefur, forcing others to call him "max", has a solid, glimmering black pelt. white hairs speck his coat due to age and his whiskers are messily bent and curled in all different directions. this officially gives the aging elder a ragged, unsightly appearance. he is thin and frail, scars from past scuffles littering his frame. the muscles hes managed to build up over years and years of training and work are beginning to fade. his expression is firmly laid into a scowl, and never has one seen him smile while into retirement... what happened to the tom he once was?

palefur, or max, was once a kittypet that longed to explore his surroundings, much like other pets do. he would spend days out wandering the forest, only to be lured back by the smell of his fresh food that had always been provided for him by the twolegs. however, one evening, a strange smell lifted throughout the house and filled his nostrils with just one whiff. the sight he opened his eyes to was absolutely horrid. being a lazy kittypet, max then did not feel the need to be alert at all times. however, being aware of what was happening that very moment saved his life... but not his human's. a blazing fire ravaged the home, covering max's coat in a layer of white ashes and soot that stained his fur for many moons. as he fled the home, the tom did not think as he left behind everything he once knew. when he traveled deeper into the forest, still running as if a dog was on his tail, he found himself face-to-face with a patrol and several annoyed warriors. they marched him into camp and their leader decided to keep him. what would have happened if they decided otherwise? they would have killed him. due to his stained fur, the leader dubbed him palefur. as the stains began to wear away, the cats were shocked to see his dark fur peeking through. it was quite the unusual sight.

during his days as a young tom, he was a fine warrior. he wasn't always the one running to the "top", for he didn't feel the need to be that way, but always was considered a skilled soldier. he was indeed a necessity to the clan when they needed strong warriors. as time went on, and he began to age, max felt the jolly and happy side of him begin to fade away. he was left a grumpy and rather snappy cat, with arthritis in his left hip constantly bringing his mood down. no matter how much he tried to be chipper and brighten his own mood, it never seemed to work. retirement struck his heart even more. max began to feel worthless to the clan, and always felt as if he was a bother. what happened to helping the clan? now all he can do is lie around and waste precious food. bothered by this still, a guilty feeling has built up and made him feel even worse. now, it gets harder and harder to rise from his nest in order to just peek out into the camp, and depression feeds at him every single sunrise till sundown. the end of his day are fast approaching...

tell me about finchleap !!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun May 13, 2018 6:42 am

Finchleap is a smaller pale brown tom with darker markings littering his pelt. He has a small white patch on his chest and on his two front feet. His fur sticks up in every direction, making him look like an apprentice, even though he has been a warrior for a little while. It has only been a few moons, but he is full grown, even if he doesn't look it. His eyes are a dark green, blending in with the dark canopy of trees above.

Being a small size has its advantages for Finchleap. He is easily able to outrun and outfox his opponents, whether it be in battle or outsmarting prey when hunting. He prides himself on his strategy and smarts, and though he often stays humble about it, he is the one that the leader, Whitestar, turns to when making decisions. It has made Finchleap a center of loathing for the current deputy, Duskfeather - he feels like Whitestar considers Finchleap the deputy rather than him. Duskfeather has been trying to give Finchleap tasks meant for apprentices, such as cleaning out the elder's den or nursery instead of going on patrol or hunting.

Thankfully, it is the leader that assigns the important tasks, allowing Finchleap to go to Gatherings or to more important patrols. It is the leader that also had given Finchleap his first apprentice; the leader's own daughter, named Icepaw. Finchleap has been somewhat attracted to Icepaw, though he tries to hide it for the sake of Duskfeather, who keeps such a close eye on him that he know he would throw a fit and maybe even try to banish him from the Clan if they were to get together, by spewing some sort of lie about Finchleap hurting Icepaw. And perhaps the leader would help Duskfeather banish Finchleap with a tale like that - there is nothing Whitestar tries to protect more than his daughter...

How about Emberspark?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me