Battle of the Zodiacs! (V.4)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Battle of the Zodiacs! (V.4)

Postby ueo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:51 pm

TANKIE IS BANNED FROM THIS THREAD. PERMANENTLY.

Welcome to Battle of the Zodiacs!

The premise of this game is like any other 'X vs. Y' counting game, but with a bit of a twist, in the sense that the number you count up or down with is decided by your zodiac sign's element!

First up, some ground rules:
- please don't post twice in a row;
- please keep your calculations as accurate as possible;
- comments with your numbers are welcome, but please do not post unless you're partaking in the game as well;
- please be kind and respectful to all other users in this thread;
- have fun!

So, how do the numbers work? Well, actually pretty simply! The zodiac signs are split into four groups: water, fire, earth and air. For the sake of the game, these elements are going to be paired into two groups to create a battle of water and earth vs. fire and air! Simply, find your sign and element below and add or subtract the applicable number!

Earth -- ADD 1
- Capricorn
- Taurus
- Virgo

Water -- ADD 3
- Cancer
- Pisces
- Scorpio

Fire -- SUBTRACT 1
- Aries
- Leo
- Sagittarius

Air -- SUBTRACT 3
- Aquarius
- Gemini
- Libra

The first battle has been won by water and earth! Congratulations to APH Canada on the winning strike!
The second battle has been won by water and earth! Congratulations to get dunked on for delivering the final blow!
The third battle has been won by water and earth! Congratulations to Galipaygo for delivering the final blow!
The fourth battle has been won by water and earth! Congratulations to HeartFiyre for delivering the final blow!
The fifth battle has been won by fire and air! Congratulations to WinterHasCome for delivering the final blow!
The sixth battle has been won, again, by fire and air! Congratulations to theflamingboss for delivering the final blow!
The seventh battle has been won, again, by fire and air! Congratulations to storm coming. for delivering the final blow!
The eighth battle has been won by fire and air! Congratulations to deadlyscorpion for delivering the final blow!
The ninth battle has been won by fire and air! Congratulations to Øøps for delivering the final blow!
The tenth battle has been won by fire and air, congratulations to Roxitanic for delivering the final blow!
The eleventh battle has been won by fire and air! Congratulations to Roxitanic for delivering the final blow!
The twelfth battle has been won by fire and air! Congratulations to Tenturo for delivering the final blow!
The thirteenth battle has been won by fire and air! Congratulations to Tenturo for delivering the final blow!
The fourteenth battle has been won by fire and air! Congratulations to ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ for delivering the final blow!
The fifteenth battle has been won by earth and water! Congratulations to Ailurophile. for delivering the final blow!
The sixteenth battle has been won by earth and water! Congratulations to catlh for delivering the final blow!
The seventeenth battle has been won by earth and water! Congratulations to Ailurophile. for delivering the final blow!

The counter will begin at 1000! If the number reaches 0, then fire and air win; if the number reaches 2000, then water and earth win! Good luck everyone and may the best star signs win!

So, continuing from where we left off...

Last edited by ueo on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ueo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siren alley » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:52 pm

siren alley

My pets
My items