Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Postby MoonlightTabby » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Mousepaw sighed as Bluefire walked away with Sealeaf's body. "Come on Dovekit, Squirrelpaw, we don't want to be left behind in this weather.". He started walking, all the way until he reached camp. He sat down, not wanting to do much other than that. He looked around to make sure nobody had any signs of injury. After all, the body was scratched, and it was clear that Sealeaf had put up a fight.
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Dovekit nodded and followed the group, shivering from the rain. Pressing close to Mousepaw as they reached camp, she glanced up at the apprentice. "Will this stop soon?" She asked.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:03 pm

Tigerlily

She did not like the rain. It just added more miserableness onto her already-miserable self. The minute she woke up- fully woke up- she knew this was going to be a bad day.

Seeing that Sealeaf had been murdered as soon as she left her den confirmed that fact.

There was still at least one foxhearted traitor in the Clan, and with each death she grew even more enraged at the idea. Some cat was taking the lives of their innocent Clanmates, who worked so hard to defend the Clan.

She dug her claws into the muddy ground and ducked her head. Their exiles had been for nothing.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabid_Jaguar » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Daybriar had been frantic upon waking up and discovering that their kit was missing, her scent trail leading outside the camp. It was all that Icefang could do to convince Daybriar to stay in camp and wait for the warriors to handle it. Seeing Bluefire set off to follow the scent was what it took for Daybriar to finally calm down. They trusted Bluefire to bring Dovekit back safely.

In the interim, Daybriar berated themself for letting Dovekit sneak away, especially at a time like this. Hadn't they accused Emletsflower of negligence just yesterday? And now this. Daybriar was halfway to convincing themself never to sleep again by the time the group of four returned bearing Sealeaf's body with them.

Daybriar stared at the corpse in shock. All of their planned scoldings for Dovekit -what were you thinking, you could have been hurt, there's a murderer about, for starclan's sake- evaporated the instant they laid eyes on their shell-shocked daughter. Daybriar knew that the last thing Dovekit needed was to be punished.

Daybriar sat in silence next to their kit, letting her process what she had found, as they gave her a thorough grooming to rid her pelt of the scent of floodwater and death. Only once they had finished did they murmur, "Do you want to talk about anything?"
Rabid_Jaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Mousepaw sighed at the question. But at the same time, it was something he, too, couldn't help but wonder.. When will this end?
"I-I don't know.."
He felt a bit more relieved when he saw Daybriar come over. Perhaps they could comfort Dovekit, after all, after seeing Sealeaf.. Dead.. They were probably frightened.
Still, as he looked around, nobody was hurt. There was no evidence of who murdered his mentor.
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AkiraAono » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:54 pm

she looked off into the distance " it will stop when the killers hunger for blood has deminished, we all are gonna be dead if we dont find who it is fast" she said ominusly. she shook her head and looked at the corps of sealeaf, a good mentor she was....

70% of the world thinks warrior cats are stupid. 25% says who cares. Paste this into your signature if you are part of that 5% percent that will slap a hard-cover warrior's book in those people's faces and say "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!!!" : original by,BlankO_O :

-----------/\____/\ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs,
-----------(---W----) ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs
----------=\---A---/= ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ!
-------------)--R--(
------------/---R---\
------------)---I----(
-----------/----O----\
-----------\----R----/
------------\__S__/
----------------))
---------------((
---------------))
---------------U
AkiraAono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:01 pm

Dovekit let out a suprised squeal as Daybriar started to clean her, but didn't put up a fight. Allowing them to clean her, she listened silently to the conversations around her, pressing against Daybriar. Realizing they had asked her a question, she glanced up. "No, thank you," she replied, tail flicking.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheDemonskiller » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:19 am

"Another murder..." Stripepaw thought about what Redpaw said. He went out of the apprentice's den. He was too lost in his thoughts, so he doesn't really take a notice of his surroundings.
"There must be a pattern of this kills." His thought were mostly blocked with his feeling of being scared. Of course he was scared. He knew that the time is ticking and he could always be next until the murderers are found.
"At least we know that they are two murderers. This information was really pawfully helpful." He meowed now smiling a bit. He shakes his head to clear his thoughts. "There is no time making puns!"
Last edited by TheDemonskiller on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
-------------------------------------------------
Everything! Everything! Everything! wrote:Howdy! I'm TheDemonskiller! credit

Paws!Paws!Paws!

txtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxtxt wrote:Ooof
TheDemonskiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AkiraAono » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:43 am

squirrelpaw glanced at stripepaw when he made the cat pun " puns arnt punny right no.. AUG NOW YOU GOT ME DOING IT! she meowed to her friend, buut looked back at sealeaf and then the sky, 'is starclan wathing over up right now?' she tought.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats are stupid. 25% says who cares. Paste this into your signature if you are part of that 5% percent that will slap a hard-cover warrior's book in those people's faces and say "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!!!" : original by,BlankO_O :

-----------/\____/\ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs,
-----------(---W----) ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs
----------=\---A---/= ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ!
-------------)--R--(
------------/---R---\
------------)---I----(
-----------/----O----\
-----------\----R----/
------------\__S__/
----------------))
---------------((
---------------))
---------------U
AkiraAono

My pets