Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Roster Update 10/30]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Roster Update 10/30]

Postby 䏠xote » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:53 am

When the days

are cold. . . . .

And the cards

all fold. . .

When the saints we see

are all made of gold...

When the dreams all fail

and the ones we hail...

Are the worst of all

and the blood's run stale...

NEWS

8/14/16 -- mir was created
10/16/16 -- mir v.2 created

STRIKES
user id // strike amount

→ Each player has three strikes.
After the third, you will be banned from MiR.

none

BANS
user id // end date

none

VERIFIED PLAYERS

.spoopymochi
¯`••ĸaтperѕon098••´¯
<•Red Like Roses•>
↟ Ghost Drums ↟
22tabby
Arsonist.
ártémís
Baby Driver
Breezecat
BrightDays
Coco Bunny
deimos
derpiness
Dinolil1
Doggoesmeow
EchooftheWhiteWolf
Fading Dreams
gallifrey falls.
ghostlyflames
Griffingirl4everx3
hazilnut
hiraeth
honeystorm.wishes
iceypopCS
lynx17
Midnightkitkat
ƜαтєяƜσƖf600
napola.
Newts
Ocean Plumeria
RebelliousWinter
Rin ;v;
saccharin
Salmonsnow
save seedcakes
Simonpet
SpaceFox
Tainted~Wings
time~fox
The Mouse
ubiquitous.

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS MADE AS AN ALTERNATIVE OF MURDERERS IN THUNDERCLAN AND IS BASED HEAVILY OFF OF, BUT IS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS, THE AFOREMENTIONED THREAD. MURDERERS IN RIVERCLAN IS MADE WITH THE FULL PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF MURDERERS IN THUNDERCLAN. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION (IF NECESSARY).

UPDATE: PLEASE CHECK IF YOU ARE ON THE ROSTER ALREADY BEFORE PMING ME.

To participate in Murderers in RiverClan, you must have played at least five rounds of Murderers in ThunderClan first. If you are a new user, you must submit a PM to a moderator with links to at least five rounds of MiT that you have participated in. If you were inactive during those rounds, they will not be counted! Once you are accepted into Murderers in RiverClan, your name will be added to the list of users allowed to participate in MiR rounds. Users not on this list (effective 09/29/2017) will not be accepted into rounds of MiR.

If you have played MiR before 9/29/2017, you are automatically verified. Please PM the owner to be added to the list. UPDATE: The owner will NOT PM you back--if you gave a link to a previous round of MiR played, automatically assume you've been added unless told otherwise.

A current resident of Riverclan is slowly killing its inhabitants. Every day, more and more cats are disappearing, being killed. Deciding to take action, the cats vote out members of the clan, one by one. Will it be enough to stop the threat and find the killer? Or will they slowly diminish to nothing allow the killer to win? Join the clan in this action packed game full of thrills and frights, where luck and sometimes your wits are all you need!

Combined Chatzy (Murderers in Warriorcats)
    MiR Chatzy
    MiT Chatzy
    [must read] FAQ

RULES

→ Please follow the standard forum rules at all times.
    → Do not spam, double post, bump or mini-mod.
    → Be respectful to all players and moderators
    → Please take all OOC comments to the Chatzy. Posting such things here will be considered spam.
    → Please don't role-play between kills.

→ You must be approved by a moderator before hosting a round.
    → You can't "reserve" a cat or the position of host. First come, first serve for spots in the round!
    → Please do not join or host a round if you know you will be busy. Moderators/Hosts may deny your forms if you have a history of being inactive.
    [new] Do not begin posting forms until a host is appointed for the round. All forms posted before a host is appointed will be considered void, and must be posted again after the host is approved to become valid.
    → If you are already in an ongoing round of MiT, you may not join or host a round here until the game is over or your character is dead. The same is to be observed vice-versa.
    → Please do not join or host a round if you know you will be busy. Moderators/Hosts may deny your forms if you have a history of being inactive.
    [new] The host is allotted thirty-six hours maximum to write the first kill. If the first kill is not written within thirty-six hours of the host being chose, the round may be scratched by a moderator and a new round will begin.
    → The host has three days to write the kill and exile. If the host has been inactive for 78 or more hours, a moderator will be allowed to close the round and begin a new one.
    → If a host posts, "stand by for the kill/exile," that kill/exile must be posted by the end of the day, or a moderator can end the round and begin a new one.
    → Please, do not ask the host to make you the killer. The killer is picked randomly, by surprise.
    → Nobody is allowed to reveal their role to anyone during the round, as this kills the purpose of the game!
    → If you have been killed, you can't vote due to being in Starclan!

→ Use common sense, please. I will add more rules if needed.

STAFF RULES

→ Respect all players and your fellow staff
    → Discuss with the owner(s) if you decide to hand out a strike.
    → Must be active.
    → Please have good grammar and writing skills.
    → If you're going away for a bit or need a break then please tell the owner.
    → Warn players before handing out strikes. If they continue to break rules then you may hand out a strike.

STAFF

Owner
    icepopCS
      ❝hiya! my name is iceypopCS, but you can just call me icey! i have been playing on MiT since version three, and have on and off been in the game since then. i was appointed as a moderator for MiT in v.5, and was made the owner of MiR after its creator left CS. i'm very friendly, so feel free to message me if you'd like to talk! you can also pm me if you have any questions regarding MiT or MiR, since i am also a moderator for Murderers in ThunderClan.❞

Head Moderator/Co-Owner
    noodle cat
      ❝hello, i'm emily, but most of you know me as noodle cat or yoss. feel free to call me emily, noodle or yoss. i've been with MiT since v.2 and also became a moderator in v.2. i was then appointed as the new owner when v.4 came out, and the co-owner of MiR when it was created. i can speak english, dutch and french. if you have any questions feel free to pm me.❞

Moderators
    [If you were a moderator in another version (in either MiR or MiT) and still wish to be a moderator, message me.]

Fading Dreams
      ❝X❞

Coco Bunny
      ❝X❞

save seedcakes
      ❝X❞
Last edited by 䏠xote on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 16 times in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How the Rounds Work + Forms

Postby 䏠xote » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:57 am

=
ROLES

Murderer
    During each round, before the voting
    stage, the murderer will PM their
    victim to the game leader. Despite
    this, the murderer still votes during
    the voting stage. It's recommended
    (and warned) that this cat try to remain
    anonymous in the group and act natural.

Guard
    The guard's role is to protect a chosen
    target. At any point in the round, the
    guard can PM the Host the cat he/she
    wants to protect. The protected cat is
    then immune to the murderer's attacks.
    Unlike in MiT, the guard's choice is valid
    even if they don't PM before the killer,
    and they have the option to guard
    themself once in the game.

Witness
    Witnesses act like the citizen cats, and
    don't have an ability they can use to
    protect/kill another member. However,
    witnesses are given a hint by the Host
    to help them try and identify the killer.
    Like all other roles, witnesses may not
    reveal their role! you can accuse any
    cat you like, but your role cannot be
    your reasoning.

Pair
    The guard's role is to protect a chosen
    A pair is a role in which two players
    are chosen to share fates, usually due
    to strong bonds like being mates, best
    friends, family, or the like. If one of
    these cats dies or is exiled, the other
    will also be killed or leave with them.
    Players in a pair will always know who
    their partner is.

Patrol
    The patrol's role is to choose a player
    to check during each phase. During any
    stage of the round, the patrol will choose
    a cat to investigate, and will be told their
    exact role after the exile and before the
    next kill. The patrol, like all other roles,
    may not claim that they are the role, and
    cannot use their role to convince others
    to vote for the killer.

Citizen Cats
    These are the non-special players in a
    round! They have no special abilities,
    but are the core of the game. If you do
    not receive a PM with a role, then you
    are a regular citizen cat!

HOST FORM
the skeleton the host will use for allegiances.
this can be fancied up and made your own,
but must contain the same main elements.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][u]RIVERCLAN[/u][/size][/center]

[right][quote="The Kill/The Exile"][size=85]text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text[/size][/quote][/right][list][size=85][b]Leader[/b] --
↳ [url=form link]name[/url] // gender // username

[b]Deputy[/b] --

[b]Medicine Cats[/b] --

[b]Warriors[/b] --

[b]Apprentices[/b] --
[color=transparent]↳[/color][b]mentor:[/b] name
[color=transparent]↳[/color][b]mentor:[/b] name

[b]Queens[/b] --

[b]Kits[/b] --

[b]Elders[/b]
↳ none

----

[b]round info:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/./edit]here[/url]
[b]chatzy:[/b] [url=http://us19.chatzy.com/89463383370194]here[/url]

[b]toms:[/b] 00
[b]she-cats:[/b] 00
[b]total:[/b] 00

----

[b]families + relationships:[/b]
- family
- family
- family
- family[/size][/list]

PLAYER FORM
the form for players to join rounds.

Code: Select all
[size=85][b]username[/b]:
[b]cat name[/b]:
[b]warrior name[/b]:
[b]rank[/b]:
[b]description[/b]:
[b]other[/b]:[/size]

HOW TO PLAY

Round Set-Up
    Host Appointment
      At the end of the previous round, before a new round may begin, a user or multiple users will ask to host. The moderators will look over the host applicants, and choose the most suited player to run the round. The first person who asks will not always be the host! If you have a strike, a ban, a history of inactivity or poor writing skills, you might be denied the position. A host must always be approved by a moderator before the round can begin.

Forms
      After a host has been chosen, users may begin to post forms. Regular player positions are first-come, first-serve, but occasionally a player may be denied entry into a round. This may happen if you have a strike, a ban, a history of inactivity or have not met MiR participation requirements. Players will never be denied the ability to play for inadequate writing skills.

Creating the Story
      After the appropriate number of players joins the round, the Host or a moderator will close forms. The Host will add all players to a list of allegiances, and begin crafting a narrative for the round. This involves appointing mentors and apprentices, as well as making family trees within the Clan to establish history and bonds. Players can request their characters to be mates or family in the story.

Sending Roles
      After all players are added and bonds are set, the Host will choose players to fill roles and send those roles to the players via PM. The Host is entitled to choose whoever they like for the roles, though it is discouraged to have the same person get special roles multiple times in a row. Pair roles may never correlate with public bonds and family relationships. Once the players receive their roles, the Murderer, the Guard, and the Patrol, if applicable, will send their chosen targets to the Host. The Host may only start the kill after all target-choosing roles have PMed them. If the Host fears that a role will not PM them before the time limit is up, they may choose a new Murderer/Guard/Patrol.

Playing the Game

The Kill
      At this time, the Host begins to write a theatrical depiction of the murder. They can reveal any hints they would like, but it's suggested that the Host be very reserved when giving these out. Sometimes, Hosts will give out more hints the closer it gets to the killer winning, and less when the killer is closer to being figured out. The game is more fun that way! If a special role is killed, the host must identify them as such.

Role-Play Phase
      After the kill and before voting, players will RP the discovery of the body and the reactions of their characters. During this phase, they may discuss evidence or hints in the kill, but ONLY if:
        A - The evidence in question or theories are discussed on the MiR Chatzy or Google Document,
        OR
        B - The evidence in question or theories are directly discussed in character via RP.
      Evidence and theories MAY NOT be discussed via OOC chat on the thread!

Voting
      After the Host feels the appropriate amount of RP has been done, they will open the voting phase. During this phase, users may vote for the cat they believe is guilty or abstain if they aren't sure. If you abstain, you MUST post saying your are doing so! Additionally, players cannot vote without posting at least one line of text to accompany it. If you do not vote, or vote without making an RP post, you will be given a warning.

Exile
      After all or most of the players have voted, the Host will begin to write a theatrical version of the exile. If more players abstain than players vote, no cat will be exiled and the game will continue with the next murder. If the killer is exiled, the game ends and the Clan wins. If an innocent cat is exiled, the round will continue with the next murder, until the killer is caught or the last Clan member is killed. If a special role is exiled, the host must identify them as such.

Game End

End Types
      Currently, there are three ways the round can end:
        A - The Killer is voted off. [The Clan Wins!!]
        B - The Killer is left alone with a witness. [The Clan Wins!!]
        C - The Killer successfully kills all the other members. [The Clan Loses!]
      After the round ends, players may reveal their roles, and the moderators will appoint a new host.

ROUND TYPES

classic [standard difficulty]
    player requirement: 9+
      - one killer
      - one guard
      - one witnesses
      - two pairs

this is your classic mir round, minus a witness. in this round, the host may give as many hints as they would like, and create any reason they want for why the killer has decided to choose murder. the witnesses have seen tangible proof of the killings, like coat color, eye color, size, etc. and the guard exists to help protect his/her clanmates from the murderers claws. in this mode of play, the clan wins if they exile the killer, or if the killer is left alone with a witness.

the cursed clan [higher difficulty]
    player requirement: 13+
      - one killer
      - no guard
      - two witnesses
      - two pairs

also known as the "all deaths are accidents" round. riverclan has been cursed with bizarre and troubling accidents that befall anyone that gets too close to the killer. the host may choose any reason why the clan has been cursed, but this round runs on the premise that the clan must find the cursed cat and kill or exile them before everyone in the clan is dead. in this round, witnesses are given intangible omens from starclans, miniature prophecies to help lead them to the cursed cat. in this round, the clan only wins if they kill or exile the cursed cat.

coup d'état [highest difficulty]
    player requirement: 21+
      - two killers
      - one guard
      - no witnesses
      - two pairs
      - patrol

in this round, two cats within the clan have decided that the way things are going aren't good enough. the blood in riverclan is stale, and the cats who inhabit it are holding it back from greatness. the two killers have decided to create and alliance to wipe out their clanmates--the host may choose whatever reason they please for doing so. the dual killer role works the same way as a pair--the killers know who each other are. there are no witnesses, but the guard will be buffed to make up for this. in this game, the clan has to exile both killers, individually, to win.
Last edited by 䏠xote on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Updated Rules - Please Read!

Postby monta, » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:18 am

Just popping in to mark! If you need me to remove this then PM me c:
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever
y now and then!

ImageImageImage
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:53 am

((just wanted to mark the new thread! Sorry if this is spam xnx))
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:38 am

just marking the new thread! ;v;
    i reread the rules as well, nice additions
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Water » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:46 am

The Exile wrote:Foxstar was preparing herself for the next exile.
The clan was buzzing with theories about who the
murderer was, which they were expressing with
long, detailed stories that seemed a bit different
each time they told them. Fallowstep and Bramblestorm
however, were not joining in with the comotion. They
we're talking in hushed, exited murmurs, and the two
seemed happier than ever. A few cats were talking in
groups, and the apprentices, Mintpaw and Spottedpaw,
had drifted of to sleep due to not getting much sleep
the night before. Everyday the clan stayed up extremely
late. Foxstar said that it helped so that they all went
to their nests at the same time, and that would prevent
the murderer from striking. But was it really helping?
Everyone was becoming lousier at hunting and battling,
due to lack of sleep. But this time for sure they would
exile the murderer, and that confidence set off some
sort of alarm which woke them all up.
The cool breeze also played a part in this "alarm". It
kept everyone moving to stay warm. Except for
Fallowstep and Bramblestorm. Yes, back to those two.
They sat alone, quietly. Bramblestorm was closing her
eyes, as if she was about to fall asleep. But at that
moment, Foxstar announced, "I have voted myself now,
so everyone has voted." Fallowstep nudged Bramblestorm
awake. "I'm sorry to say that Fallowstep has been voted
the murderer. You will have to leave." Bramblestorm was
staring directly at Fallowstep. Her face looked as shocked as
his own. She shook her head slowly, before pleading "No, no.
You can't exile him!" Foxstar looked comfused. "Why? The clan
has voted. You can't argue with that." Bramblestorm stared
at her as if she had two heads. "If he's going, I'm going too!
I'm going to have Fallowstep's kits!" She announced as if
it were the most obvious fact in the world. But it wasn't.
The clan gasped in astonishment, while others shuffled
their feet nervously, asking themselves whether it was
worth argueing. But no cat argued. She stomped away,
calling to Fallowstep. "Lets go, they don't need us anymore."

The two of them were escorted to the edge of the territory,
their tails twined. They made it to that exact same meadow
Shinepaw had found, and soon discovered the aprentice had
settled there. Together, the three cats worked together to
raise a healthy kit, which they named Meadowkit, after
the beautiful place they lived in.

Two cats, RiverClan! Your numbers are going down fast!
        Leader
        ↬ Badgerstar//she-cat//I.C.
        ↬ Foxstar//she-cat// MyLostShadow

Deputy
        ↬ Goldencloud//tom//Klitter

Medicine Cat
        ↬ Violetsong//she-cat//shimmerstream
        ↬ Blossomsky//she-cat//Frostyfox64

Warriors
        ↬ Cloudfrost//tom//wolfie
        ↬ Fallowstep//tom//empathea ;;
        ↬ Silverscar//she-cat//UltimateKitty
        ↬ Rainstorm//tom//.:Eevee:.
        ↬ Bramblestorm//she-cat//gerard way
        ↬ Reedflower//she-cat//derpiness

Apprentices
        ↬ Stump-paw//tom//john laurels.
        ↬ Mintpaw//she-cat//Folie
        ↬ Spottedpaw//she-cat//Angel~Sword
        ↬ Shinepaw//she-cat//Moonifest

Queens
        ↬ Raineyes//she-cat//Gᴀʟʟɪғʀᴇʏ Fᴀʟʟs
        ↬ Lillyfoot//she-cat//❥ Soul Of Winter

Kits
        ↬ Poppykit//she-cat//Coco Bunny

Elders
        ↬ One-eye//Tom//-=mochiatsume=-

males: 3 // females: 6 // total: 9

"Who knows, maybe I'd fit in better with a bunch of cats."
Rose Water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωolfie » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:05 am

[ murderer pm me, if you havent already? ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art credit ` my kals ` she/her ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. taking a break ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:10 am

marking :3
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:15 am

//mark// c:
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doggoesmeow » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:16 am

Just making sure this is in my posts. Hopefully this doesn't count as spam.
doggoesmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me