Listen to the song above you V.2 {mods please lock}

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

πŸ‰

Postby food β˜•οΈ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:16 pm

I listened to both and I gotta say, for the first one I don’t usually like slower-paced songs, but the female singerβ€”Suzy I presume?β€”had such a beautiful, melodic voice. It was smooth and completely unforced, very graceful and honestly just hypnotizing. Baekhyun’s a different story though. I don’t know what it is about his voice, but it just kind of overpowering. I don’t know how else to explain it. He’s definitely got pipes and I can definitely see the appeal, but in this particular songβ€”at least at the beginning anywayβ€”I felt it took away from the rest of the instruments, which is a little annoying. Once Suzy came into play, however, I felt that their vocals paired very well together. Still a little much, but not distracting by any means as his prior vibes had been giving off.

As for the second one, I know Justin Bieber can sing. I’m not going to deny that he’s a good singer or anything of the sorts. This particular song, however, does not showcase that in my opinion. The beat is just so generic, sounding pretty much like every pop/rap song these days. It was repetitive and unoriginal/overused. As for the vocals, I didn’t even really feel like he sang at all, nor could I even consider it β€œrapping,” if I wanted to go there. It honestly felt like he was just talking, which I know he can do much better than that. I dunno, I just wasn’t a fan. I apologize.

bear claws // the academic
So inactive that the images in my signature are outdated; decided to just put down some purple text as a replacement. I do have a special place in my heart for the connections I've made in the site so please hmu if you're interested in reconnecting, I'd love to move conversations to Discord.

food | lawful good | asexual/aromantic | they/them | in college (help)
food β˜•οΈ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Listen to the song above you V.2 (new rule!!)

Postby riddlestyx » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:14 am

wow, my first impression was that the singer sounded REALLY familiar. i don't think i've ever heard this band before but idk i feel like i've heard him before? not that that's a bad thing, i actually really liked the vocals! he had a lovely tone that i find that i really like in a lot of singers. it was a nice and simple song, i didn't expect to like it but i was pleasantly surprised :>

SID - uso (live)

(as far as i'm aware there's no full length studio recording on youtube but,, this is just as good imo!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

β˜† | no longer active here | β˜†
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Listen to the song above you V.2

Postby little sunshine » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:36 am

Okay well, firstly, I really disliked the whole composure of the song. It did not set right with me as well as just not appealing to my music taste at all. As far as the vocals go- it sounded like she was just shouting into the mic, which probably made the song sound worse than it actually was. I’d be more than happy to hear someone do a cover of it, but the vocals were a big problem for me.

EXO / Ko Ko Bop
little sunshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:43 am

at first it didn't sound like a song I would like but after a while I quite liked the instrumentals! Don't know if I would listen to it again though.

047 - General Error
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MyhanhWL » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:51 am

I Knew You Were Trouble- Band Arrangement my Tim Waters

Your song was a masterpiece.
That escalated quickly.
MyhanhWL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Listen to the song above you V.2

Postby little sunshine » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:17 am

I'm not too sure what I can say about it ?? It just wasn't what I was expecting, and it didn't really appeal to me. I'm really sorry but I don't think I will listen to it again - thankyou though, for the suggestion! :)

Starset - CARNIVORE
little sunshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:29 am

the song is interesting..?? i'm currently not in the mood for such a song but i would consider listening to it while working out/being angry.

old stones - perttu

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pied_piper » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:07 pm

It was an ok song. the beat was pretty nice and it did give off quite a nice vibe to it. The vocals weren't that good in my opinion but the instruments were nice. It's not my type of music so I probably won't be listening again
BTS// DNA
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

β”–β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”š
β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†
Β©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx☁ Image☁
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:34 pm

Okay, so I've listened to this sing a lot and I really like the feel of it, because some BTS songs get really mediocre after listening to them for too long (in terms of the 'popular' k-pop fanbase, they all start to blur into one another). Don't get me wrong; I love how the song is structured (especially that whistle at the beginning; it's so quirky and I live for that stuff) and how mellow the song feels while keeping that pop vibe. I think it falls pretty close to my love for Save Me and Not Today aha. Nonetheless, the music video is a work of art aha, and the dancing/vocals is top notch!

Ghost -- Mystery Skulls
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hyukoh » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:48 pm

i already know this song but i love it. i honestly cant believe it's been 3 years since it's came out. such a fun and catchy song and it gives me such good vibes. the mv is rly cute and lowkey reminds me of scooby doo LMAO. but yh i love the song a lot, reminds me of fall.
    hope everyone had a good halloween.

read me - ha:tfelt ft punchnello
    please no "i hate kpop". + appreciate more than one sentence?
    even if you dont like kpop (this isnt kpop, it's korean but not pop) the mv is really creative and lowkey makes me emotional, (watch it to the very end)
"E T H E R E A L"
teen | infp-t | she/her | virgo
lesbian | polish | chaotic neutral
hello ! i'm nina & i'm a student
that likes designing clothes!
my interests are hyukoh, fashion
& photography. nice to meet you!
if you ever need an ear, i'm
here. ❀︎
instagram twitter carrd CC β™«

hyukoh

My pets