What's the Warrior Cat Name of the User Above You? V.2

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: What's the Warrior Cat Name of the User Above You? V.2(P

Postby SpyroMello » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Willowheart

You are Willowheart, a grey tabby cat with a white flash on your chest and green eyes. Due to an accident during your kithood, you only have one eye, but thanks to the skills of your clan's medicine cat and the support of your clan as well as your own determination, you are a full fledged warrior earning the "-heart" in your name. You're a very friendly and kind cat, always volunteering to do anything and everything, including getting the ticks from elders. You feel the need to prove to your clan that you are useful despite the clan accepting you. You're a skilled hunter due to your enhanced senses of hearing and smell but still lack in battle. You also have a vast knowledge of herbs and medicines due to the long period of time you spent in the medicine cat den.
Quit, due to inactivity
SpyroMello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:46 pm

you are rabbitfoot!

you are a passionate, cheerful cat with a natural knack for hunting. you often spend your spare time socializing with cats of all kinds; even a few from other clans naturally gravitate towards you, most likely due to your friendly demeanor. you have a bit of a short attention span, but that does nothing to deter you from pursuing your dreams (even if a few of them are a bit farfetched.)
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Nightwatcher
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpyroMello » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Jaguarleap

You're a lean golden brown tabby with spots like a jaguar and pale green eyes. Born to a mother who was a loner that became a warrior, you're both learning the way of life causing other cats to cast you both off. Despite the clan's treatment you're very friendly, hyper, and strong. You're hind legs are the strongest in the clan's earning you your name and giving you an advantage in hunting and battle. You love to scout and hunt from the trees as well as do anything the clan tells you to do, making you vulnerable to manipulation. While being a friendly and happy cat, you're secretly heartbroken the clan struggles to accept you due to your roots, but as the generations come and go, so does the feelings of clan.
Quit, due to inactivity
SpyroMello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deathchickens » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:43 pm

Spiderwhisker:
A fluffy black cat with a white chest and wide, round, striking amber eyes. Their legs are short and stubby, and their whiskers long and sweeping. They are very taciturn, which can give off the impression of chilliness. However, they are also known for their exceptional creativity. They are a major source of ingenious, original ideas which have greatly benefited the clan.

Hunting Prowess: 4/5
Battle Prowess: 2/5
Swimming Prowess: 1/5

+ Creative
+ Helpful
+ Quick-thinking
= Introverted
- Cowardly
- Pushover
- Indecisive
and i oop
deathchickens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinki Pie » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:24 am

Mooneye:
A slender white cat with gray patches, large round blue eyes, and very fluffy fur, they are very clever cat, who doesn't like to go into battle without a plan, they are calm but if they get really annoyed they may get angry, they are a good fighter but won't attack unless there is a good plan and reason for the battle, they have helped there clan win many battles!
Pinki Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dandelion-Harvest » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Whitenight:
A light gray tabby cat that is very easygoing and enjoys border patrols. Night time is their favorite time of the day, they'll spend much of their time outside looking at the stars. They live in Riverclan and have a habit of sneaking out of camp to watch the stars while the listen to the sounds of the river water rushing past. Unfortunately because of their tendency to stay up so late, they are infamous for being hard to get up in the morning.

Bored?

Look through my Completed Lion Collection!
A large amount of them are dressed up, and the group includes lion-themed pets that don't use the lion's lineart.

Lion of the month: Quarter
----
Deviantart and Tumblr

Dandelion-Harvest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Winterwing

You are a junior warrior of the swift and proud, Windclan. You want to live a normal life, no leader title or prophecies. You are content with your state and was recently given your new name.
You do not believe in Starclan, though. You are not afraid to say it, you just do not believe cats are in the sky and can put up a hissy fit when people nag you about it.

HUNTING xx 7/10
TEAM HUNTING xx 9/10
RUNNING xx 7/10
FIGHTING xx 4/10
KNOWLEDGE xx 5/10
ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Your name is Treegaze, known for your sharp and observant gaze, always noticing something someone had missed. You're one of the more polite cats in the clan, and one of the first cats to go to if someone needs help. You don't currently have someone on your mind, but just wait another moon to meet them.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me