Werewolf Game: Pilot Season>look to the link for season 1!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Werewolf Game: Pilot Season>IT STARTED :D

Postby Metanoia » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:37 am

DUN DUN DUN!!!
The final round :twisted:
Who to pass the game onto when this is finished...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the final round. Two villagers had mysteriously be killed; Pumah was taken and supposedly killed by the mysterious cut throat Dullahan, and oakdenugg had been found, strangled by her drapes.

Night freak and Kichou stared at each other with hate in their eyes. One of them was a werewolf. But which one? The ghostly marks next to the physical marks told them it was night freak’s turn to be the lucky lynching candidate.

Kichou moved forward, a gleaming silver sword coated in Wolf’s bane brandished, a murderous glint in their eye, and a vengeful yet fearful smile on their lips.

“What’s the matter?” Kichou sneered, putting up their best bravado, “Wolf got your tongue?”

night freak retreated from the approach, their eyes betraying the paralyzing fear that was felt. No one ever wanted to die.

Kichou swung the sword mercilessly with the type of precision that would make the most skilled surgeon green with envy. Blood spurted from the diagonal wound across night freak’s chest.

As the pain hit, night freak slumped to the ground, screaming, crying, and gargling blood. She pleaded to whatever deity there might be to spare her and rectify this injustice.

“This... is... your... doom!” Kichou sinisterly smiled as the words crossed her lips, becoming rougher, more animal-like than before. Her features became a strange mix of slightly lupine and majorly fox. Kichou was the werewolf/fox.

The stunned ghost villager could only stare, unable to help in the slightest, as they watched to carnage. Kichou pulled night freak apart, a wet riiiiiiip that reminded them so of killing off their first neighbour. She devoured the broken body, leaving only the inedible parts left.

She smiled at the ghost villagers after she was through with her meal. “I won,” she growled. With a victorious howl/yowl Kichou ran into the forest to terrorize the next village.
Antigone wrote:Do not believe that you alone can be right. The man who thinks that, the man who maintains that only he has the power to reason correctly, the gift to speak, the soul - a man like that, when you know him, turns out empty.
- Haimon

Please, call me Jess.
Metanoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ay4u » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 pm

This is nice. Congratz Kichou! :clap:
CommissionsMy dA :3

♠ My Bat-Eard Foxes ♠
ImageImageImage
Parrent: Genga ♀ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ Bachelor: Kiba ♂ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ Bachelorette: Aisu ♀
ay4u

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jezi » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:45 pm

awesome death scene :thumbup: Good job Kichou!
Jezi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LupusArgentea » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Woohoo! That was awesome. *signs up for the next round* ^^
Sharubii Kassua, quit stalking me.

Image~*~Image~*~Image

Image Image

People whom I 'love' and will not maim or cripple; Sharubii~ <3
LupusArgentea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby night freak » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Were can we sign up for the next round
night freak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Otter Fox~* » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Excellent game! Can't wait for the next one to start up. :)
*~Otter Fox~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KichouSoodo » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much! *Bows*

Though, I am curious: Ay4u, you knew I was the wolf, yet you still voted for Night this round. Why is that?!

And does this mean I must host the next round? Cause frankly I'd rather not. If Jess or Ay4u could host in my stead that would be amazing...
MagiStream
ImageImageImageImage

Please click my egglies and little ones!
KichouSoodo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:21 pm

I'll see if Kichou wants to host, since it is customary that the winner is the next host. If she declines, I'll probably start the next season. I'll get in touch with Kichou now.

Edit///
If you like, I'll start the next season tomorrow. Though patience. School eats people in more gruesome ways than a werewolf.
Antigone wrote:Do not believe that you alone can be right. The man who thinks that, the man who maintains that only he has the power to reason correctly, the gift to speak, the soul - a man like that, when you know him, turns out empty.
- Haimon

Please, call me Jess.
Metanoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KichouSoodo » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:40 pm

DaMostAwesome wrote:I'll see if Kichou wants to host, since it is customary that the winner is the next host. If she declines, I'll probably start the next season. I'll get in touch with Kichou now.

Edit///
If you like, I'll start the next season tomorrow. Though patience. School eats people in more gruesome ways than a werewolf.

^-------- This.

Is exactly why I would rather not host. School and work have a tendency to eat me alive...

And sure, get the new round up tomorrow. If you can. I will be at school from 3:20 to 4:40 PM EST, so. I will probably not be on during that time.
MagiStream
ImageImageImageImage

Please click my egglies and little ones!
KichouSoodo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby macymagica » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:02 am

Wow. Just wow. Love this place ^^ Whens the next round starting?

i'm mac, they/them pronouns
nonbinary + neurodivergent lesbian
i love to trade and have a huge wishlist!
macymagica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me