Werewolf Game: Pilot Season>look to the link for season 1!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Werewolf Game: Pilot Season>look to the link for season 1!

Postby Metanoia » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:18 am

THE VILLAGE IS ON LOCKDOWN, NO NEW PLAYERS!
How to Play:
All of you players are villagers, living quite comfortably in a village, until suddenly, somebody gets killed in the night. The culprit: a werewolf, one of the villagers. Each night the werewolf eats one more villager and in response each day the villagers volunteer one of their own to be killed in an effort to weed out the werewolf. Most of the time, they guess wrong, but you never know. One of the villagers is also a Seer, who can tell whether each villager is a human or really the werewolf. Their powers are limited, however, and they can only do this for one villager each day.

So, as I said, there is a werewolf. This is one of the villagers, no one knows who (chosen by a drawing from the Scrying Pool of Fate) and this player eats a villager each night. Before this, though, the villagers get a chance at killing the werewolf. Each player can vote in the hours between my posts and they are to post who they vote for on the board. Feel free to chat on the board, but please don’t overload it, and make sure you put who you vote for in Bold. Also, since you can't vote for several people, only put one name in bold. Feel free to persuade others to vote for the same person as you, and not to vote for you. You can change your vote, as long as it is before the start of the next day. Just make sure to put your answer in bold, and to make it clear you're changing your vote, and who you're changing your vote from.

Those who have been eaten by the werewolf or killed by the villagers are still allowed to participate, express their opinions and vote; however they cannot be voted for, seeing as they are innocent. The game ends when the Werewolf is caught, or the Werewolf eats/villagers kill everyone.

Special Draw Rule:
In the case of a draw, no one is killed by the players, but the werewolf still gets to eat someone.

Rules for the Werewolf:
The Werewolf will be chosen by the Scrying Pool of Fate (i.e. random.org), so please don’t badger me about being the Werewolf. Now, the Werewolf is exactly like all the other villagers; (apparently) terrified of being eaten, voting for who they (want people to think they) think is the werewolf and denying their guilt. There is one difference however; every night they eat someone. To eat someone, simply PM me before those 24 hours pass who you think looks rather tasty and you’d rather fancy having a bite of. Of course you can’t tell anyone that you’re the wolf, but feel free to turn the villagers against each other while you sit back and admire your vile plan. Muahahaha!

To avoid confusions, put the name of your next snack in bold.

Depending on the number of participants, there can be up to TWO werewolves. They know each other and can communicate via PMs. They can also vote for each other if they want, though that is not recommended. Of course, neither one is allowed to reveal who the other werewolf is.

If a werewolf gets killed he/she is still allowed to vote.

If a wolf does not PM the host within one week, the host will choose who is eaten via random.org. If a wolf knows they will not be on Chicken Smoothie for a few days, then said wolf must PM the host saying they will not be on for said amount of time. If the wolf is not sure exactly when they will be back, then the wolf must say in the said PM they are not sure of the exact date they will be back, but it will be within day X and day Y.

Rules for the Seer:
The Seer will also be chosen by the Scrying Pool of Fate, but unlike the werewolf you don’t get to eat anyone. However you do get to PM me the name of one member. I’ll then PM you back telling you if this tiny [yes, tiny] villager is in fact a monstrous and hungry werewolf. Or not. Watch out though; you can still be eaten and/or killed by the villagers just as easily as everyone else! You cannot tell anyone or otherwise imply that you are the Seer; you must rely on your powers of persuasion to let people know who is innocent or guilty. Implying that you are the Seer includes such things as, “Hey everyone, you should vote for –insertnamehere- because I know that he/she is the werewolf, ‘cause [insert host here] told me so in a PM”. Also, no one else may say they are the Seer to try and stay alive. After the Seer is dead, they can still vote, but can't ask me if someone is the werewolf.

Again, to avoid confusions, put the name of the person you want to investigate in bold.

Depending on the number of participants, there can be up to TWO seers, but they don't know each other.

Inactivity:
If you have not logged in for 5 days you will be killed (and not by the werewolf or by voting). If the inactive player is the werewolf and there's only one the game ends and the next host is chosen.

Players:

1) night freak
2) Pumah~ Eaten by Dullahan
3)Gray miss~eaten
4)oakdenugg~ Killed by drapery
5)desserttheif~~eaten
6)ay4u~lynched
7)KichouSoodo
8) *~Otter Fox~*~~ Lynched
9)SiLVERWOLF~*~~ Eaten
10)Wingedstar63~~ Lynched

Hey look!
A banner!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=235926][img]http://iaza.com/work/100730C/werewolfgamerainbow26120.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Metanoia on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Antigone wrote:Do not believe that you alone can be right. The man who thinks that, the man who maintains that only he has the power to reason correctly, the gift to speak, the soul - a man like that, when you know him, turns out empty.
- Haimon

Please, call me Jess.
Metanoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Werewolf Game: Season 1

Postby night freak » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:49 am

can i play ?
night freak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 am

Yes, welcome to the game. If not enough peoplle play, I'll probably knock it down to 20-25.
Antigone wrote:Do not believe that you alone can be right. The man who thinks that, the man who maintains that only he has the power to reason correctly, the gift to speak, the soul - a man like that, when you know him, turns out empty.
- Haimon

Please, call me Jess.
Metanoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Proxima » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:36 am

...Must...Join... *evil laugh*

...Ahem.

UK | GMT+0
Proxima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby night freak » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:41 am

yea your joining ^.^
night freak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:43 am

YES PUMAH!!!

*coughs*
Invite your friends ;D
- Haimon

Please, call me Jess.
Metanoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 am

Bump.
This really does get seriously fun guys...
- Haimon

Please, call me Jess.
Metanoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray miss » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:18 am

night freak asked me to join so i will join
i was anela247 if you have a proble with my new user name pm me
Gray miss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakdenugg » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:42 am

im joining!
oakdenugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:22 am

I apoligise. Im back from Canada now. adding you both to the list.
- Haimon

Please, call me Jess.
Metanoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me